Deok su gung stone-wall path

Love Letter For You

Jonghyun's POV

What made me smile was midnight, when she first came to me.

Nikka came knocking at my door, and as soon as she entered the room, I pounced on her and showered her with so many kisses.  She came prepared with extra clothes just in case if we both wake up late.  She can use my bathroom and she'll be able to smell like me. kekeke~

What made me grin in delight was her way of thinking.

Nikka came up with a plan to bring Key & Amber to "Deok su gung stone-wall path" and I have to help bring Amber over there.  That way, Key & Amber can test their own love faith past the barrier wall.  Nikka & I can run quickly and forget about this whole fake relationship she has with Key.  In public eye, fans will post that Key & "Wiseong" are no longer an item due to a legendary myth.  And I can be with Nikka forever.

What made me nervous was our own test of love.

What if the plan didn't work?  What if instead, WE could be stuck in Deok su gung stone-wall path's legendary test, and we fail?  I want to be with Nikka forever, so there shouldn't be any need of more obstacles running in our way.  That's right - our love will prevail! Mwahahaha!

And just like that, a new confidence streak rushed over me.

You know what?  I don't care anymore.  Key can go catch my a** any day with Nikka sleeping beside me.  I love her, and no one should prevent me from taking a step towards love.  I'm glad I responded to that letter last year.  Otherwise, Nikka & I wouldn't be next to each other right now, sleeping like angels on a cloud.

I get cornier and more cheesier since you barged into my life.

Or have I barged into yours?  Yeah, I think that was it.  But then again, you somehow barged into my heart without me knowing you barely.  So, the line still fits. ^^

How I wish to stay beside you forever, even past the ending of the Deok su gung stone-wall path.

Because that's how much you mean to me.... I love you.

 

 

I woke up fresh early in the morning to find Nikka sleeping peacefully beside me.  I smiled at her angelic beauty.

The poem I dreamt of last night still is fresh in my memory..... I think later I'll turn them into lyrics for the next S.M. The Ballad hit song.  ;)

 

Nikka's POV

It's now 2:03p.m. on a Sunday.  I'm waiting for Jonghyun oppa to show up while Key oppa is waiting beside me.  He still doesn't know what's going on and just kept talking to me about random stuff.

Like:  "Why are we at Deok su gong stone-wall?  What's the occasion?"  or  "Wait, I think I've heard of a legend here..."  or  ".....nah, the legend won't apply to us."

I was really sleepy waiting for Jonghyun oppa, so I leaned against the wall.

It took a long while for my head to register his words before jolting awake.  What?

"W-why won't it apply to us?  Aren't we a couple?"  I asked him.  Key oppa skeptically glanced at me, then back towards the scenery in front of us.

He then replied, "Yeah, but technically we're faking the couple thing.  Anyone who actually has feelings for each other and renounce themselves as a couple can actually be tested in this legend.  So nothing can happen between us if we pass this wall."

Then it hit me.  Hard.

If Jonghyun oppa meets us here, and we walk away from ........no, I don't want to think about it.  Gotta call him!

Just as I whipped out my cellphone, a motorcyclist speeds past us and slows down a bit to my level, snatching my phone AND purse, and speeding off.  My eyes widened in anger at what just happened.  Key oppa looked pissed.

"YAH!  GET BACK HERE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND'S PURSE!"  He started running after the motorcycle, but I ran faster.

In my head there were so many cusswords I can shout out to this bastard.....

 

In about 10 f***ing minutes later I ended up chasing him past the stone wall path and into a random park, where finally the motorcycle stopped and the driver hopped off.  I glared at him, trying to catch my breath as I ran up to him.

"YOU KNOW YOU'RE F***ING BASTARD IF YOU THINK THIS IS A COOL WAY OF APPROACHING A WOMAN, BECAUSE CLEARLY - "  my breath hitched as the motorcyclist took off his helmet.  "........Jonghyun oppa?"

He smiled cheekily at me.  "Missed me?"

.................I punched him hard in the stomach.

"OW!  WHAT THE F*** WAS THAT FOR?!"  He yelled, clutching his now-to-be-bruised stomach.

I continued throwing eye daggers at him.  "YAH!  WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!  YOU COULD'VE GOTTEN - "

"Check where we've just passed."  he interrupted me.

"WHAT?!  AISH, WE PASSED THE - "

"We passed the stone wall path."  Jonghyun oppa continued before smiling once again.  It took me about a minute to figure out what he meant.  That's when I grinned at him.

"You're stupid, you know that?"  I spat out, still a bit pissed about the running part.

"Oh, but you love this stupid puppysaur."  He retorted in English, pouting as he felt hurt I called him stupid.

I giggled and pulled him towards me, hugging him tightly.  He did the same and planted kisses at the top of my head.

There was something bugging me though.... "Hey, what about Key oppa?"  I felt Jonghyun oppa grinning on top of my head.

......did I miss something?  o_O

Key's POV

WHERE THE HELL IS THAT PURSE SNATCHER WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!

AISH, I'M GONNA - wait, who the hell is that walking towards me?

She looks familiar.................

The girl walking towards me had light makeup on and not-so-girly clothing, but it really looked wonderful on her.

"Yo, Key hyung, what are you doing here?"  she asked.  WAIT A MINUTE THIS IS LUI AMBER!