Going To School

Love Letter For You

Nikka grumbled once she set foot on school grounds.

Why?  It's the Almighty Key's "evil doing".

He put together outfits and chose her Halloween costume, which she has to march in, considering she's in the band and her instrument requires the player the wear a harnest.

On the other hand, Jonghyun seems to like Nikka's costume.  He can't help but stare at her.  Minho and Taemin surprisingly tried blocking her sister from any man's view at school grounds.

Yes, it's been 10 minutes since they all arrived to high school and they're still on school grounds. -__-

Nikka noticed this and glared at them.  "Hey, shouldn't you guys leave?" she asked them, or more like commanded them.

The boys shook their heads with smiles on their faces and held up 5 plastic bags.

"We're going to stay here and blend in with you guys!"  Onew chimed in.  Nikka and Connie's jaws fell open.

"NO F***ING WAY."  they both cried out.

 

10 minutes later~.....

 

Nikka glanced at the time on her phone.

7:40a.m.

Shouldn't they be here by now?! School starts at 7:50a.m.!

Her sister had already left to go to her locker with her friends, with each person walking close to her so her outfit won't look too revealing.

Finally, about a minute later, Onew walked outside with his costume with sneakers on.

Nikka's reaction:  O___O

Then Minho followed right after wearing his costume with sneakers on.

Nikka's reaction:  o_O

Taemin ran outside of the restroom, shouting out, "Hyung, let's give this to Connie right away!"  He was wearing his costume while holding up a clear plastic bag, which Nikka saw what was contained in it.

Minho grabbed the bag from Taemin and locked eye contact with Nikka.  "Where is she?" he asked.

"A-Around the back o-of the school buildings, w-where t-the l-lockers are...." she stuttered out.  Before she could explain anything else, Minho ran out of the area and searched for Connie.

Taemin stood next to Onew and they started talking in Korean, which Nikka couldn't make out the language.

Damn, I gotta start learning Korean!

Meanwhile,  Jonghyun and Key walked out in the most unexpected outfits with sneakers on.

Key was wearing the tiger outfit which Jonghyun wore on the Hello Baby show, and Jonghyun........ ironically wore the dinosaur one.

Nikka's reaction:  ..........................PWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!

She immediately stopped laughing as random students without costumes on walked by and snickered at her while pointing fingers.  Nikka pouted a bit and looked down on the ground.  With this reaction, Jonghyun had noticed and glared at the students.

"What are you looking at?! Huh?!"  he yelled at them in English with an accent.  The kids noticed his glare and ran off.  Key rolled his eyes and observed Nikka's outfit one more time.  As soon as Jonghyun turned to Key, Key looked away from Nikka and gained his attention at the other two members.

"Yah!  Where's Minho?"  he asked in Korean.

"Ah!  Hyung went to give Connie her costume."

"Yeah, Key, a girl her age shouldn't be dressed up as a for Halloween...."  Onew spoke too soon as a group of girls walked by in really short skirts of maid outfits, doll dress ups, and even fairy tale princesses.

You'd think the king of skinship would be looking at them since he's single, but he only kept his eyes on Nikka, which was creepy for a 20 year old to do to a 17 year old.  Jonghyun blinked twice and shook his head as soon as he realized what he was doing.

No!  Impossible!  She's my penpal/email buddy!  I shouldn't be looking at her that way!  Besides, she's Taemin's age for Christ's sake!

.........but then again, I'm doing my job like what Tito said.  He told me to take care of her and watch over her the last time I came over.

So there's nothing wrong with me looking at her, right?  Okay, good!

The bell rang and everyone around the group of friends moved like bees to their classes.  Curious, Key tapped on Nikka's shoulders.

"What, Key oppa?"  Key's heart thumped when he heard her call him that.

"Um, which class are you going to exactly?"

"Oh, just right there."  She pointed at the open door behind her next to the cafeteria.  She grabbed Jonghyun's hand out of nowhere.

"Let's go, you dinosaur!"  she giggled and winked at him before running towards the class with a blushing dinosaur right behind her.  Onew and Taemin followed suit.

As for Key, well, he had other plans.

"Ah!  I almost forgot!  We need Minho!  I'll go find him!"  he shouted to the others, then ran off to the far corner of the school building campus.  Honestly, it was just an excuse for him not to watch Nikka for another second.

His heart couldn't take it when he saw Nikka hold Jonghyun's hand and Jonghyun blushing as she was smiling. T_T

Key reached there and stopped to breath, but then he heard security coming, and he wasn't supposed to be outside of class.

Heck, Key wasn't supposed to be on school grounds during class time. -___-

With last minute panic, he ran inside a random classroom.

There, luckily for Key, there was no class.  But there was a teacher on his laptop organizing papers.

The teacher and Key awkwardly stared at each other.  Then the teacher gestured for Key to follow him into a room.

With a nervous gulp, Key slowly followed the teacher into a room with windows, luckily.

Omona~ will I get ?!  By a teacher?!  But he's a dude!  Omo~ curse my good feminine looks!

But to Key's surprise, the teacher simply pointed at a sketched paper on the wall by the doorway.

"That portrait looks like you, is it you?"  the teacher asked him.  Key gasped and slowly nodded.

There was a simple sketch of his face from one of last year's photos with his black hairstyle and his bangs slanted.  It was a beautiful sketch of him.

"Who drew this?"  he asked the teacher.

"Hmm... someone who graduated last year... her picture is sort of blurry here, but there she is in one of the pictures on the website."  he pointed at the girl standing on the computer screen.  Key looked closely at it.

Sort of blurry, but I can tell she's pretty.... but then again so is Nikka.

I'm not giving up on Nikka.

"And there are other drawings that I have from this girl... I think you'll be interested in them."  He took out a file folder and gave it to Key.

"Just make sure you bring it back, tiger."  he calmly said, winking at Key and moving away towards his desk.

Weird teacher.

He shrugged his shoulders and looked through the file of the graduate.  This girl seems to have drawn almost all the famous Korean pop artists.

 

RING!DING!DONG! SNACK TIME

 

"...and that's what happened to me.  What did you guys do in Nikka's class?"  Key asked as he ate his yogurt.

Key met up with Nikka, Jonghyun, Onew, and Taemin behind the drama room among the steps.  Onew miraculously ate baked chicken (do not know where he got it...), Taemin bit into an apple, Jonghyun sips his juice, and Nikka snacked on a banana.

Onew continued to chew as he began to speak.  "ITCHTCHURNSOUTCHTCHATCHNIKKAHADTCHA DTHRAMACLASSCHANDTCH - OW!!!"

"Stop eating with your mouth full, you pabo!" he yelled in Korean.  Onew pouted and continued eating his chicken in silence.  Taemin decided to fill in for Onew.

"Key omma, Noona's class turned out to be a drama class, so they started performing the same monologue as an assignment, right?  When it was Noona's turn, she grabbed Jonghyun hyung and used him as a part of her monologue.  It turned into a romantic and sweet one~"

Finally, Onew swallowed his food and added, "Plus the girls in the class were going 'Awe~' and the guys were like 'RAISE THE STAKES!  RIASE THE STAKES!'"

Nikka didn't undertstand the conversation at the moment until Onew mimicked what her class shouted during classtime.  She blushed violently red along with Jonghyun.  Key noticed this and couldn't help but feel lonely and jealous of Jonghyun.

"Oh yeah, Key oppa, have you found Minho yet?"  Nikka asked him in English.  Key shook his head.

Just in time, Minho crept behind the building where the rest of the gang are and pulled a small Pikachu with him.  Connie was in the Pikachu suit, now pissed off at Minho.  Everyone else laughed and told her how cute she looked.