War

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.OV

Tao was pinning Iren down while D.O was maintaining his wings really hard judging by Iren's grin.

Suho grabbed my arm " is this the Skyper you were hiding from us ? "

" Yes. " I didn't even flinched at him violently grabbing my arm.

Iren started to laugh as everyone looked at him confused.

" hahahaha Princess don't tell me that your soldier can actually disrespect you like that ? I mean I thought you were the El Dorado ! " While he was talking I kneeled beside him, a small grin appeared on my face. I slowly touched his face with my hand and all of a sudden his eyes reversed and his body was violently shaking, D.O and Tao felt the strong power running inside of him and backed away.

" We have no time to loose Iren, I'm not here to joke around with you. As you can see,there's a war going on and I need to be there. So you have to tell me in which side you're playing. " 

" What ?! " Kris shouted 

" What do you mean which side ? He's a Skyper, let's kill him or keep him as an hostage ! What are you thinking about Yola ? " he continued.

" First, keeping  me an hostage won't do anything, I just betrayed my brother, risked my life to get both your Prince and Princess asses out of this Tower. To tell you the truth I don't really know why I did that but I hope that I won't regret it seeing how you guys are reacting. Second, killing me is quite stupid. I mean I am a Skyper who know a lot of things about your enemies. I know much more than any of you standing here, not just about Irinos or Irina but our father " 

Luhan flinched " Wait are you saying that you're I- "

" Yes I'm Irin's son but from a different mother. My mother was just a maid he impregnanted her and since I was a boy he kept me alive, but it mean that I'm not considered as a Prince. I have an higher position than the soldiers but lower than the royal family. " Iren said cuting Luhan's word.

" We should kill him ! He's part of everything that happened to us, who cares about what he knows nuna ! " Ryo shouted out of fustration.

I turned around facing " Well obviously I care about what he knows, and my opinion in this situation is the only one that matters. So just be quiet and stop thinking with your anger. " I said and Ryo glared at me for a couple of second and looked away.

" What I want to know the most is why are you clinging to Yola ? Why did you come to see her back at the camp ? Why did you betrayed your own ? " Baekhyun asked him curious.

Suddenly Iren's fierce and provocative look disappeared, he turned laying on his back and looking deep at the sky.

" It just don't feels right " he said.

" What ? " I said. 

" All this... Since my childhood I felt disconnected with all this, I didn't know why I killed that many people, why I was going for wars all over these planets. I was a neglected kid so to be accepted by my own and mostly my father I just tried to do my best. I never liked any of them though, I just didn't want to be alone, I had no purpose in life so I stayed and obeyed without even thinking. One day my mother disobeyed and came to see me. I will always remember what she told me, follow the river's current until it brings you to a cascade then you'll be free. I never understood the meaning until I met you Yola. "

He smiled " Funny coincidence, when we first met you were in a river. I followed the current and found the cascade I was looking for. You... " he said.

" What do you want from me ? " I asked him.

" I want nothing from you, I want to be set free from all this. And to be free I need this war to be over " as I was sitting beside him I now placed my hand on his chest, he tried to protect himself by firmly grabbing my hand but I slowly shaked my head and he slowly let go.

" I just want to see if your heart is telling the truth " I closed my eyes and saw flashback of his life. Some moment that he just told us, but what I mostly saw is the darkness of his heart, the sadness, the anger, the fears, the torture. Something was missing from his heart, something that he never felt or saw, love. 

I stood up and gave him an hand he immediately took it and got up. 

I turned around to talk to everyone standing near us.

" He's telling the truth, I saw part of his life. He is not hiding anything to us. " 

" Are you sure ? " Luhan asked me and I noded.

I faced Iren again " but we have to be clear about it. If you try to do anything to any of us, I'll kill you Iren and without hesitation. I know I can trust you but I just want to be clear about this, you're not someone I care for. " 

He smiled " I understand, I would've done the same "


Suddenly I heard Taevi and Taeva screaming I ran toward them and noticed that Taeva had a bleeding forehead.

" Girls are you alright ?! Taeva let me heal you now " She took my hand refused.

" It's nothing we'll have plenty of time when this war will be over. But now you all need to come, things are getting complicated with these monster like Skypers . Some of them are way too strong for us ! You need to come and now " Taeva shouted breathless for everyone to hear.

" Pitä.. Roën I'm counting on you. I can't loose my mind here. I'll try to refrain this dark side too. " they nodded and shifted I held the sword in my hand and the bow at my back.

" My brothers ! Now there is no holding back. Pitä and Roën are by her side but never loose track on her. We have to be in a close distance. " Suho said and the boys nodded.

Lay put his hand on my shoulder " Don't be stubborn and don't go too far. " we both smiled at each other, he then shifted in his wolf form.

" Forward ! " Dama shouted and we advanced at full speed. 

I slowly got up on Lay's back I could see the battlefield coming close.

" 1... " I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

" 2..." I tightened my grip on the sword and flexed my legs ready.

" 3... " the twelve wolves massive bodies crashed into Skypers breaking bones and skulls as I jumped off Lay's back.

I found myself in a circle of Skypers.
My eyes reversed and I screamed " Fall ! " 
Whithin a second the Skypers falled their inside burned by thunder.

" You're back hahahaha " When I turned around I saw a huge rock coming at me.
I jumped to the side barely dodging when two other came on both side. I bounced on one to jump higher when I felt a huge punch making fall hard on the ground spitting blood.

" Didn't you forget about me already ? Hahahah "

I looked at this Skyper like form spitting on the floor " Horr... seems like you can't forget about me " 

" Be careful he may not be the strongest of these Skypers hybrids but he's really fast ! " Pitä

" I know... it's not like I can call for help. I need to do it on my own " I said.

I took few step ahead raised my sword and charged toward him. 

" AHHHHHHH " I screamed 

" YES COME SEE ME HAHAHA " just when he thought I was going to hit him with my sword he protected his head with both of his strong and muscular arms.

I smirked and backfliped above him I gathered my power and moved 4 rocks that were moving at full speed in rotation around him hitting him from every side. 

" Since he's really fast, I need to reduce his speed. " I smiled. 

I took out my bow and took an arrow out, 

" See, you can't get out because you're not fast enough for that. But I can easily make something enter this area while dodging these rocks " 

I inflamed multiples arrows and aimed them at him. His huge body soon looked like huge flames, all I could hear was his scream of agony and I just stood there looking at him dying in horrible pain.

" Princess please don't kill me, all I want is to go back to Exo planet " I heard a voice coming out of these flames.

" Who is this ?! " I walked closer to Horr.

" I am from Exo planet they trapped me in this body ! Arrg please stop this " 

I suddenly thought of what Irinos told me.

" We used Skypers, Exodians and Taevians dead or alive to create these hybrids " 

" I am killing an Exodian... " I started screaming and crying. I automatically stoped the fire and the rocks and ran to Horr side.

" What's your name ?! I will heal you,I'll find a way to bring you back to what you were ! " as I placed both of my hands above him, he suddenly grabbed my long hair and threw my head hard on the floor.

" what ?! " I said in shock

" HAHAHAHAHHA you're way too nice Princess " Horr took out a dagger and managed to walk his disgusting damaged body by flames toward me.

" No... no.. it's impossible ! I heard the Exodian, I know he's there " I said.

Horr raised his hand " I need to bring you alive so I'll cut at least one arm and one leg " I stood there in shock when his head just falled out of his body creating a blood fountain showering me.

" Look at me ! Are you fine ?! " I could barely hear Iren's voice, he grabbed my face forcing me to look at him.

" You could have been killed for a simple debutant trick " he said making me come back to sens.

" Wait.. What do you mean ? Your brother used Taevians and Exodians for these hybrids. They must be somewhere inside these bodies ! " I said and he lowered his head.

" Yola... these people are not here anymore. They're gone ! What are left are their powers that's it. But their souls... They're completely gone. He lied to you, your own sensitivity tricked you ! We Skypers could do anything to get what we want be aware of that " he then helped me to get up.

" I owe you my life twice now " I said and he just smiled.

" Ok fine, but here's hybrid number 3 Rowel, he has a colossal force and just by his number you can guess that he is one of the strongest. "

" Master Iren you betrayed us. Our Lord asked for your death and I'll be the one bringing your head back to the Tower. " 

This wasn't good I could see that we were way more outnumbered and these hybrids were making things worst for us. 

" Tsk you think you can take me for a fool like that Irinos ! I'll kill all of you !!!! " I shouted for him to hear, I know that even from all of these soldier screaming, these weapons hitting each other he could hear my voice. And I was about to show him what I could do.

" Iren I need you to have my back ! " I said 

" Wait what ?! What are you trying to do ? " 

" Something I have never done before " I replied.

" Then we're into it ! " I saw Ken, Hyuk, Ryo and Rinko

" I don't know what you're trying to do but if this can help us do it ! " Ken pated my head as he placed himself infront of me. The other followed and made a circle around me.

" Nuna I trust you, you can achieve anything ! " Ryo said and I smiled at him.

I sat down on the dirty floor I placed my sword and my bow infront of me.

" What are you trying to do ?! " The Gods asked me but I didn't reply.

I took a deep breath closed my eyes and it was as if I was gone. I couldn't hear the battlefield anymore, I was in a dark place with no sound.
I turned around to face myself, my dark side. She was siting on the floor smiling at me with her long and sharp teeth.

" I thought this moment would never happen " she suddenly vanished and appeared behind me.

I jumped out of surprise " were you waiting for me since a long time ? " I asked and she laughed.

" Since we were born to be honest. Everyone always tried to refrain me because I can be quite deadly hahahhaha " she laughed and I did too to my surprise.

She locked her arm with mine " Don't be surprised, we are the same person, I'm your dark side I just materialized into a form that is just like you so I can communicate. For everyone good sake I better be here, but I've been here for quite too long and you never found out how to reach me until now. The only moment you called me was with your subconscious. " I looked at her confused.

" What do you mean ? " I said.

" When you're outraged. That's when your subconscious call me and I come to destroy everything infront of me ! " 

" That's the problem ! " I shouted and teleported away from myself.

" Why ? " she laughed 

" Look Ara. You know you like it when you kill and destroy everything, you like it too when you save and protect everyone. That's just how you are, it's people's job not to die from you hahahaha " she continued but deep down I knew I somehow agreed with her.

" Listen you ! " I shouted.

" I didn't come here to talk about what I like or not ! I came here to go out there with you. I need more powers, because of all this story I have never been able to fully extend my powers without going crazy. But I have no choices here, we're out numbered by these Skypers and we need to win ! " I firmly looked at her.

" Are you saying that you want to release yourself haha ? "

" Stop asking stupid question. You're me, you know what I mean. Even though you're my dark side, you're still me. This means that you're good.. somehow.. somewhere "

At the battlefield : 

Ara was still sitting down protected by Iren, Ryo, Rinko , Ken and Hyuk. The third hybrid Rowel was fighting with Iren and Ken, they barely managed to stop his attacks and protect themselves and Ara at the same time.

" Nuna !!!! Wherever you are you better come quick !! " he screamed panting from all these attacks he made.

" Look ! " Hyuk shouted pointing out Yola's body.

She had a smile on her face her sharped teeth were showing off to them. Her nails suddenly grew longer as sharp as daggers. Dark marks started to form all over her body.

" What is this sound ?! " Ken shouted as they were hearing this small sound, it was really low but they could hear it as if it was just in their ears.

" Is she laughing ? " Hyuk looked at Yola when an immense black aura formed around her causing a shock waves that threw everyone on the ground. She opened her white only eyes and slowly got up on her feet. 


Ara's P.O.V

My dark side stood there laughing.

" You're not wrong I have almost the same feeling as you. But compared to you I don't care about feelings that much so I can kill everyone. This is why we have a good side we need that balance, you're good you'll be able to control yourself maybe.. well I doubt so, but you have these Gods they'll help you if you mess up somewhere "

I smirked " ok... I kind of understand better my powers now. Now are you ready to come out ? " suddenly she changed form and was just a dark fire ball that slowly came toward me, it was warm and cold at the same time. I spread out my arms and the fire ball went inside of me,I smiled.

I slowly opened my eyes and an immense aura started to take form around me causing an explosion of power that threw everyone on the everyone on the ground.
I slowly got up on my feet, Pitä and Roën stood infront of me blocking me from going anywhere else.

I showed them a smile " When am I going to have my sword and my bow ? " they looked at me in shock.

" How are you still you ? We feel your dark side it's almost completely here ! You should have loose your mind by now ?! " they said 

" Well I didn't, at least not now. " then my weapons naturally came at me.

" Thanks " I murmured and faced the battlefield as everyone got up.

Rowel suddenly jumped over Iren and charged at me.

" This El-dorado is annoying me ! Unlike others I don't care about your powers. I'll kill you !!! " he didn't come that far that he was already floating in the air.

" What are you- ARRRRRRRG " all we heard was his body falling on the ground after I dismenbered I to small pieces.

I walked to the Tower killing every Skypers at sight, I was soon covered in blood standing infront of the Tower.

" I want all these hybrids down here ! "  I didn't have to wait for a long time before all of them came down infront of me.
I took my sword out and waved it a few times.

" I ready to play " one of them charged at me just when three of them jumped in.
I teleported cuting one legs then disappeared snatching one head while disappearing again piercing the last one's heart.

I picked up the legs and cuted and walked to the one still alive crawling.

" Don't kill me " he said.

" Oh so you do feel fear ? Guess you aren't as perfect as Irinos said " I laughed hearing him pleading me for his life.

" You know what I have an idea, you're loosing so much blood anyway. " I looked over at the other hybrids looking at me.

" I want you to eat your legs, you have a massive body. You're legs are huge wow ! You better start now because I doubt you will have time to eat them all before you die hahahaha " I threw his legs away and he crawled to go get them.

I made my way to the last 5 of them.
" I'll finish you off first and then I'm going to watch him haha. " I said with a playful voice but my face looked hard. None of them would move, I even noticed some backing away from me.

" Oh no ! Don't think about backing off. I thought you were going to be entertaining ! At least for a couple of minutes " I pouted and sat on the floor annoyed.

One of the hybrids took a spear and took advantage of the situation throwing it at me. It came right into my back and came out out of my shoulder. I looked at it with a blank expression, I stood up and took it out without even wincing.

" Do you think you could do anything to me because I wasn't paying attention to your existence ? Haha you are a coward for ATTACKING ME FORM BEHIND " I threw violently threw the spear the landed right into his head damaging his face, his huge body followed the spear course and landed on a tree.

" I'm tired of you, you guys are really not entertaining at all. You're only 3 now, they can manage you. " while turning my back I made a sign for them to attack Iren along with Ryo and Ken which they did thinking they had much more chance to live if they didn't fight with me. I looked at their poor lives being ended and turned my back to the crawling hybrid. He was horribly eating his own body.

" WOW ! " I said enjoying the show.
" I didn't think that you were that desespered to live. You're eating your own body, you won't walk again you know that ?! " I jumped around him laughing when I felt arms wrapping around me and a head resting on my back.

" Ok Nuna.. it's enough, we took control of their army. You can stop " 

" No. I want him to eat his body quick before he dies. If he succed I let him live. " I tried to push Ryo away from me but he resisted.

" Nuna this is cruel this is not you " he said.

" this is me Ryo. I can't help being like this " I smiled as I was looking at the hybrid shedding tears.

" You killed my people to become like that and now you're crying uh ? " I said angry.

" Nuna stop you know you won't let him live even if by any miracle he eats his legs without dying from losing that much blood. " she said but I wasn't even paying attention to him. He then slowly let got of me and walked fast to the hybrid holding a dagger.

" I dare you ! " just like I did he didn't pay any attention to me and ended the hybrid's life without my permission.
I felt my blood boiling, I jumped and was about to chop his arm off when Xiumin made a barrage with his own body.
He didn't winced as my nails were coming out of his chest.
We just stared at each other as Ryo stood behind Xiumin in chock.

" H..Hyung ! " He screamed.

Xiumin smiled and walked toward me making the cuts even bigger. Out of nowhere he tightly hugged me just as when my sharp teeth pierced his neck his blood filling my mouth and driping down my neck. 

I my lips " Don't you feel pain ? " I laughed and he shaked his head.

" I do feel pain, but  if I have to suffer to bring you back to your sens so be it. " he coldy said and I suddenly came back at myself. 
I just realized what I did to Xiumin when I almost falled. Xiumin grabbed me.

" Oh my God ! Wait I'm going to heal you...what I have done " I said panicking.

" Don't worry about me, Lay is going to heal me. But you first your wound is pretty bad " he said sitting beside me.

" Hyung are you alright ?! " Ryo sat beside him and Xiumin brushed his hair.

" who do you think I am little Skyper, she won't kill me that easily " he smiled as Lay came. 

I try to sit down " I did it to him, please heal him first " I ordered Lay but as if he didn't hear what I told him he started to close my shoulder wounds.

" Did you heard m-" before  I could finish my phrase he cut me.

" Won't you shut your mouth ? I heard you Yola. But no I can't we guardians come after you, that's how we were raised and trained, I'm sticking to it.  Xiumin is strong he can bear the pain but,  you on the other hand you're tired and you're back to your human form now, your adrenaline has cooled down too. Just by looking at your face I know you're suffering,so shut up let me do it quick so I can heal your darling Xiu " Chen and Baekhyun who were beside us bursted out of laughing and I blushed.

" Ya ! Don't ever say that again " I shyly laughed. 
After some time he finished all the healing. I stood on my feet by my own and we went infront of the Tower. 
Our Army were executing the Skypers who were left soon we could see tones of bodies laying down on the cold ground.

Dama came beside while holding Van who was limping.

" Are you okay ? " I asked Van and he smiled nodding.

" I'm just embarrassed that my Prince had to help me to walk " Dama brushed to young boy hair.

" Van you're one of my best soldiers. I'm not about to let you crawl " Dama said.

I looked at Van relieved to see him again and alive I was about to turn around when he called me.

" Yola.. hmm... I'm happy to see you again. I thought I would die at some point. I thought about not seeing my people and you again.. " he said.

" I was worried about you too, but you're here and alive ! " I smiled and he brushed his hair looking away.

Ken came jumping on me " ooooh someone kinda like you don't think so ?!?! " I kicked him on the stomach 

" ouch you still have some energy don't you ? " I laughed 

Suho and Kris came to check on me and gathered everyone.

" Irinos is still in his Tower and he won't come out. If he doesn't come out we're going in " Suho said when the front door opening caught us off guard. 
I tried to back away but I was too weak to move around by myself.
D.O lifted me from the ground and we all backed away.

" Hello again my beautiful El-dorado " he looked at me concerned.

" What happened to you, why can't you stand by yourself I want this dog to get away from you " he continued as he looked at Iren.

" Iren.. You ! I knew something was wrong with you from the beginning. I told father but he wouldn't believe me. Now look at you betraying your own " he said spitting on the ground in disgust.

Iren smirked " Don't act disgusted at me, you knew it. Something was off with me, but lucky me you won't live that long haha " 
Irinos rolled his eyes and they again landed on me.

" You are a sick minded person Irinos. " I said as Dama went infront of him, I could feel the rage he had toward Irinos. He waiting for this moment for years after his father's death.

" We should just kill you right now that you're all alone. But I'm not a coward like you. I have honour just like the King, my Father, I ask you for a fight to death. Whoever dies first lose, the survivor win. "
Dama said and Irinos only smiled his eyes only focused on me which gave me goosebumps, I could feel all his dark intentions toward me. 

" You obviously don't have a clue about the scope of my powers " suddenly Irinos ran passed us, the wind due to his speed threw me hard on the floor. We turned around and he was holding Taevi in his arm.

" No ! " I screamed 
" Bastard !! " Dama shouted.

Taevi was shaking in his arm, he gave her a malicious look and she screamed.

" Taevi  ! " Taeva tried to go to her rescue but Kai teleported just in time preventing her to go further.

" Don't. You will have yourself killed little girl " he said as she was screaming and crying for him to release her to save her twin sister.

Irinos smiled at me " first of all Dama,I could care less about your fight. I'll kill you anyway. Now I want all of you to listen to me. " he paused while caressing Taevi's face.

" You're going to give me Yola and I'll let her go. " 

" No ! " all of them said, without any hesitation Irinos broke Taevi's arms she falled on the ground screaming in agony.

" I broke both arms, next are the legs " he firmly said as I was trying to crawl toward him but D.O was stopping me to go.

" Oh so you won't let her go ? Don't you see that she wants to be with me " Irinos said.

And I looked at D.O while crying " D.O please let go of me, I can't let her die !! " soon after Irinos broke both of her legs making her scream even more. 

" Next are the fingers, I like to make people suffer, there's many things to break before she dies. I save the neck for last " he said.

I looked at Dama " Are you going to let her die ? Uh so called Prince ! " I yelled at him.

" We can't let him have the El-dorado Yola. If he has that's the end ! He's going to bring you to his father and it's going to be over for all of us. Sometimes sacrifices need to be made, this young girl has always been brave and sh- " I cut him.

" You all need to shut the hell up, you need to feel ashamed ALL OF YOU ! If it wasn't for her, I would've been dead by now ! " I shouted.

I gathered the only energy I had left and teleported infront of Irinos. I was panting hard sweat dripping down my whole body.

" YOLA ! " I heard the boys screaming.

" Now you have me, leave her " he smiled

" Why do you think I didn't even come to fight ? Because I knew I could get with just a little bit of efforts " he deployed his wings and took me off the ground.

" Now we're leaving this place " 
He flew away the Tower at an amazing speed. 

" Do you know you won't go far do you ? " I told him and he smiled at me.

" I know they're already chasing us, but will they be on time while running ? " he asked.

" Some of them fly too, they might be here in any minutes ! " I said

He just continued to fly away it seemed like he knew exactly where he was going. All of this was planned, this battle, this hybrids, coming out last of the Tower, taking an hostage that I cared for.

" I have to admit you are not so stupid. You had a well prepared plan, but I think you forgot something " I said and he looked at me confused.

" What ? I didn't forget anything ! How dare you say something like that " he hardly grabbed my hair making me wince from the pain.

" You only thought about the fact that they were going to follow us by running, but have you thought that one of us can teleport ? " he laughed 

" What is he going to do by himself ? " I smirked 

" Who told you that he can only teleport himself ? " suddenly I punched him making him loose his grip on me. I placed my body straight so I could fall quicker due to the gravity pulling me down to earth, I could see him diving to get me back.
I could see the ground coming more faster that excepted.
Threw the woods tree I saw the wolves running.

" Hurry up " I screamed as I managed to get away from Irinos trying to grab me.

" Don't do that my precious El-dorado ! Don't think about getting away from me. I OWN YOU " He crazily shouted when I saw Rinko coming above me grabbing me, he tried to fly away but due to the speed of my fall he got carried away with me, we falled hard on the trees, he shielded me with his whole body. D.O helped our fall by  making the trees leaf bigger to slow down our speed. 
We landed on the ground alive and I directly looked at the sky.
Chanyeol summoned his Phoenix that charged on Irinos barely touching him, Kris  bumped on him which gave an opportunity for  Chanyeol's Phoenix to burn part of his wings.

Irinos falled into the woods, Lay mated down beside me so I could grab his fur to get on his back. We ran to where Irinos falled, he was slightly bleeding from the corner of his mouth.

" You thought you could get away like this ? " Dama walked infront of him holding his anger.

" After what you did you all of us, you really thought you could take her from her people ?! " he screamed.

Irinos for the first time stoped to look at me and looked Dama in the eyes.

" Tsk. You are all annoying me, as long as I don't kill you all, you won't leave me alone. Let's do your fight, I'll kill you then her dogs and my brother so I can be left alone "  

Dama took off his helmet and weapons and gave them to me. 

" Why are you taking them off ?! " I said surprised.

" That's how it's done in Taevia, you ask for a fight to death you only fight with your body and your powers. " Van answered me.

" But Dama ! He doesn't need that much respect after all he did " I screamed and he just smiled walking toward Irinos.

Irinos deeply breathed and got ready.

" Let's end this quick. " he said in a serious tone and Dama face hardened and he acquiesced.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________

A/N : Hey long time no see really !

new chpt out, I hope you guys will enjoy this.

as I've said before ( I think ) my final high school exam is coming near so I don't have that much time to spend on writing I'm so sorry about this. 

But yea let's stop talking about my life.

I hope that you're happy to read this story :) 

 

see you in the next chapter :)