The Beginning

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 

Monday.

 

At dawn  young red  haired teenage girl stood in the woods breathing heavily, her breath skeeping out like white  smoke in the fresh morning air. She stood at the same exact place for hours, without moving an inch  from where she stood. Her eyes, were just glaring infront of her.

* crack...crack....crack... *

The awful sound she was making by cracking her fingers furiously scared all the animals around they all hide away from this girl who seemed dangerous. The wood was silent, even the wind didn't dare to make a sound.

* crack...crack...crack *

This time it wasn't the sound of her finger bones cracking. It was the one from branches beeing stepped onto. Two teenage boys came from behind the trees.But yet the girl didn't moved at all. Stoping to walk few feets away from her, they kneeled  bowing their heads down when she slowly turned around.

" Princess, we searched around few miles away from here. They fought with someone. Judging by the bodies mark left on the ground. They must have fought with a female physically around the same corpulence as you " The teenage boy posed and waited his head still facing the ground for any kind of reaction from her.  

" Is that all you found about this case? That she is around my age ?! " 

* crack...crack...crack * the sound of her bone was now again resoning everywhere faster this time. Her finger nails started to grow fast formed as sharp as swords. Pointing them infront the boy who spoke, 

She glared over them. Before beeing able to speak the boy spoke hesitantly.

" S..Sin...Since we are not from the trackers like the hyungs were. we didn't found anything special on what happened it's not in our ability. " he as well as his team mate had their forehead complety wet from sweats caused by fear. Still pointing her nails at them she looked behind her. and made a sign with her head for them to look at the direction she was looking at. Both of them looked confused not understanding what she was trying to show. Noticing it she sighed and resigned her sharp nails.

" White hair on the trees... You should know at least what white hairs means in our planet right ? " facing them again waiting for an answer that she knew wouldn't forgive if they had it wrong.

" It's the color of power, just like bloody  red hair like yours means. Both of them means power but really different ones. These are the legend taught in our home. " she looked over him with a smirk of satisfaction on her.

" So you know this at least.. Humans don't have no powers.. The girl that killed my men is from our lovely Arrankka without a doubt. She must be the one that broke into your house. I thought it was just a simple human you could have met.. tsk " at her mentioning the word human, the young boys both looked at eachother. She sudently kicked one of them making him fall hard, goting into a furious anger.

" An enemy from Arrankka killed 3 Skypers and she's still out there living her life !! " she shouted her voice filled with hate. Her shoulder started to shake, she then bursted into a big laugh. The boys looked at her and then looking eachother with a questioning look on their faces. Stoping to laugh sudently she threw a hard punch to an giant tree and broke it at the second she touched it.

" From now she is my PERSONAL enemy. She killed Skypers that were M.I.N.E. I want to torture her, to burn her alive, to drown her... She have to learn WHO IRINA IS !! " she threw another punch on a tree. A dark aura started to form around her body, her hair were flying  up as if the gravity was puting less pressure on her.

" You two ! " she screamed as the boys quickly acquiesed.

" Let's put an hold on the El-dorado research for a moment.You will not have to go that school anymore. We are going to focus on her. We have to find her, or more exciting people she cares about, anyone related to her. I said anyone of them. I'll CRUSH her " she said firmly before walking out of the woods.

 

Ara's P.O.V

I was waiting inside of my father's car, he doesn't really drop me off at school because of his work schedule. But today he found someone to replace him for a couple hours to be at school when the other newbies are going to arrive, something that he never did for me his daughter. Yet he's doing it for boys he knows nothing about. And what if they are Skypers as well and already found out what  did... If they see me with my dad they will know that we are related, two Skypers kinda know where I live, they kill my dad with my mom too.

After a moment, I saw my dad coming out of our house with bunch of paper in his hands. He quickly sat down beside me in the car. I looked over him with curiosity.

" what are these ? " I pointed  at the papers he now put on his lap.

"Oh these ! It's just some things for the boys inscription " 

I sighed " you know  taking care of the injured one wounds is part of your job, and I'm glad you saved someone. But this is not dad. You know nothing about them for God's sake ! " I raised my voice a little bit, but it didn't seem to bother him as he was driving. I deeply sighed again.

" You know dad, they can be some kind of dangerous  murderers from nowhere and they might just want to kill you, mom and Nik also..." I pretended to watch outside the car window, but in the corner of my eyes I was staring at hom to see how he would react to me basically revaling and giving tips about these guys real identidy.

" what will you do if it happens uh ? " I asked him yet he seemed to take it as a joke.

" haha Ara-ya you watch too many movies. They are just twelve nice young boys. You might like one of them  who knows ? They all are really handsome and nice " I rolled my eyes and looked away from this man that wouldn't listen to my warnings.

He parked his car in the school parking lot. Getting down we walked  toward the gates when my father waved to a direction.  I turned arounf quickly and finaly saw these boys he talked about so much.

" boys over here " my father called them over us. Seeing us they immediatly  bowed. I just stood there eyeing every single one of them. Looking at the last one, he seemed familiar... I knew that I already saw him somewhere. I bumped into that guy ! I thought.

I glared at him with the worst look I had. " You... " I glared onto his eyes remembering what happened and how he treated me. My father looked at both of us pointed his finger toward the two of us. " Minseok-a do you already know my daughter ? " he asked.

" Tsk if these are the nice boys you found, I'm just going inside. I don't want to be late in class because of some guys that don't even have their own home to come back to. See you at home dad " Turning my back to them I heard my father.

" I'm really sorry, she is not usually like this. She's maybe really nevous, and actually can't wait to know you more haha it's her teenager phase you must be like this too "

I just continued to walk toward the school building and I felt how mean stares were directed toward me. But I didn't flinch or turned back. I felt confident, if one of them try anything on me.. I am the El-dorado I will be capable to defend myself. I did it already.  I felt weird pulsion going through my body and saw in a school mirror my eyes that were turning white. I gasped and tried to get my sens back. With Seungho and Rin they are now 14 hiding who I am will be harder, I thought.

I walked inside the hallway, female students were already gathering near the entrance to see the new 12 new handsome boys.I knew who they were, it was Minji and her friends. The queenkas in this school. I glared over them with annoyance. " You don't know who you are praising right now " I said as I kept walking my way. 

" Ya what did you said babora ?! " it was Minji, she heard me. I stopped right away and stood there without moving. I always have been afraid of her, I knew her since elementary school and she started to bully back then.

" What ?! did you lost your tongue ?  " All her friends started to laugh.   

I tried to move away and go to my classroom but she grabbed my arm pulling me hardly toward her that I falled on the floor. I could hear everyone's laugh my eyes started to tearing a little. I just wanted her to leave me alone.

" Sooo I'm waiting babora speak ! You're not mute right ! " 

" Please leave me alone Minji. I didn't do anything wrong.. " I spoke in a very low tone voice.  I was too embarassed to speak infront of everyone. Yet Minji wasn't responding, she was staring at the school entrence with eyes full of stars. I followed her gaze and saw these  boys. All the girls were going crazy and screaming like if they were some kind of idol group.

Sudently I felt Minji pulling my hair roughly and she started to wave toward them. 

" Hey boys come here ! I will be the one showing you around here and I'm Minji. And you have to meet Babora too hihihi " she started to giggle while the boys were walking toward her. I covered my face with my hands out of embarassement asI felt them standing infront of us.

" aww poor thing you're embarassed ? " she still was laughing and enjoying herself. How could she be that happy while torturing me infront of everyone. Embarassing me this way infront of these freaking boys ? I started to be swallowed by dark thoughts. My handd started to shake as I was loosing myself. But my hair beeing pulled toward the back brought me back to my sense.

" This is Babora the looser of Daehan high, she is harmless, whatever you do to her she will not try to do anything, uh Ara ? " she pulled my hands away from my face, and I faced them. I saw how one of them with dark circles was surprised to see that it was me. I looked away pretending that they were not infront of me.  

The one that I bumped into, Minseok I think that's how my father called him. I saw him smirking at me and then walked toward Minji.

" I think that it's enough, we do not care of her. You can just let her go " I felt Minji grip loosing up and I took my chance to get up really quickly and I speed walked toward my classroom.

Tao's P.O.V

I got surprised to see Mr.Joon daughter beeing bullied. She wanted to look tough so bad infront of us but I saw that she was about to cry. It's not like I care for her but she just remind me of someone I knew. Still she is weak and she's pretending to be mean and strong to us. She don't know who we are. We don't have compaty for humans. The other girls that was bulliying her kept smiling at us and waving when the bell ringed.

" This bell sound means that you have to enter your classrooms " she said while entering hers.

Mr.Joon gave us the class we were supposed to be in so all of us knew where to go by themselves. Although we were separated I didn't mind at all. I walked toward my class along with D.O. 3-1 was marked infront of the class door. We entered, and made our way to the teacher we bowed infront of everyone. As I looked everyone I noticed her in the back looking at the window outside. Everyone were so interested by us but not her.

" hm you guys have to know that Seungho and Rin left the school because they are going to another country since their father is a  business man. " I noticed how she was about to jump from her seat when he mentioned that 2 guys left. 

" What again Ara why do you always disturb people ?" The teacher asked her. And she just bowed to apoligize. 

" So you can pick a seat, by the way introduce yourselves "  

" Hello, I am Do Kyunsoo, and this is my little brother Hwang ZiTao. Nice to meet you and please take care of us " bowing again.

 I don't know why but I direclty walked toward her, she have this kind of magnetism. I'm sure D.O hyung felt it also by the way he was looking at her. Are we like that because we gained our wofl forms back ? It must be  that I'm sure. We have to get used to it.

Ara's P.O.V

I don't know why, but Seungho and Rin left school, so I got rid of them at least at school. But now I have again 12 boys. As they were making their way toward the unoccupated seats. ZiTao walked toward me, and he was staring at me with a confusing look as well as his brother Kyungsoo. I felt a kind of weird energy.

Zitao took the seat beside me but he kinda stopped before taking place.

" Can I seat here if you don't mind ? " I looked up at him with an annoying look. Is he going to befriend me as well, I won't fall in this trap again. " Don't play the nice Skyper game with me " I made a little whisper so that he wouldn't be able to hear me.

" Excuse me... you said ? " he couldn't hear me at least.

"  Do I look like I own this chair ? I don't have the choice anyway you can seat wherever you want to without asking me ok. " he frowned at what I told him and sat down immediatly. I sighed and looked at the window again. He tapped my shoulder.

" Can I ask you why are you on edge female ? " He spoke with a deep dominant voice, to be honest he scared me but I wasn't going to let my emotion controling me right now.

" am I  the one on edge while you and your brother are confused by my presence ? Think twice before you talk to me male. And now if you don't mind stop talking to me as you saw before I'm easily into trouble. And I have already enough for today. " I spoke with confidence and he looked away without saying anything. I just hope that he won't be suspective about me. Today again was going to be a long long day. I turned my gaze away and looked at the window falling in my thought.

" Alett... "

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Hello chpt 8 out. Actually I took more than a week just to write this one ㅠㅠ

I didn't have any idea and I had to many things I wanted to put in this also haha really confusing.  And since I'm in vacation it's even harder to find the time to write !! I'm so sorry about that :'((((( I'll do my best to update faster.

Do you guys think that Tao will discover something ? Their relation is kinda hard to tell haha... Do he likes her or not ?

And aslo please don't forget to comment and suscribe :)

See you next time~ ♥