Twelve Marks

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Twelve Marks


Ara's P.O.V:


My parents scolded me this morning, they told me they were close to calling the police due to me being back late last night. I was punished and only allowed out of my room for dinner. It wasn't that bad, compared to what happened yesterday but I didn't really want to talk to them. I curled into my pillow and began falling asleep.

I was back in the woods again, in the form that wasn't mine. My short black hair replaced with long white hair that reached the ground, hiding my body. Pupils white as snow and long sharp nails. I noticed my body now had twelve different marks but I didn't look long enough to see what exactly they were. I was walking barefoot into the woods and saw three immobile figures, walking towards them I recognized Jin, Seulong and Hyesung. They were dead, covered in their own blood. When I noticed who they were, I tried making an escape but wherever I ran, somehow I also ended up back at their bodies. 

Suddenly something grabbed my leg, making me fall to the ground. I was fighting against the thing that was blocking me, turning only to see Jin's body moving on its own. He was the one who tripped me and was now holding my legs. I saw how his wings were burned from my thunder attacks. I then heard a voice calling over and over.

"ARA JADIS! WAKE UP!"

I woke up covered in sweat and wanting to vomit. Holding my stomach, I ran to the bathroom and threw up my stomachs contents. Sitting on the cold floor, I watched my hands in disgust. 

"What's happening to me? No! That wasn't me, I can't kill someone, I'm just not able to! It was a nightmare and I'm still not awake! Please!" Tears formed in the corner of my eyes, I was afraid, troubled and disgusted all at the same time. But what scared me the most was that deep inside, I knew. I knew that I liked it, I was replaying the scene over and over again last night.

The sound of bones cracking that I loved so much. Hyesung screaming in agony, the screams that sounded like music to my ears. Seulong's blood dripping like a fountain. The sound of the storm that hit Jin's head killing him instantly.

Tears were now flowing from my eyes, but at the same time a massive smirk was noticeable on my face. I've never been like this before. It's weird how in this moment of confusion I began to think about Nik. She was the one who told me about those Skypers, this legend and everything! She was the one who could have some answers to the questions but when I tried calling her she wasn't answering. She might have changed her number without telling me, these past few days I really needed her but shes not here. 

I sighed.

The El-Dorado... the voice told me I was the El-Dorado. I remembered what he told me. "I'm Alett Yore... EXO-Planet's King... You Ara... Your the El-Dorado...my daughter... the princess..."

"What did he mean when he introduced himself as my father?" I don't want to believe him, he's not my father. I have parents. My father is Joon Jadis and my mother is Mirae Jadis.

"I don't want to be the El-Dorado!" I screamed in frustration. If I really was then my parents would be in danger, Nik as well. I don't want the people I care for to be hurt because of what I am.

"But what am I exactly?" I questioned myself.

I was in despair, the person who could have answered all of these questions that I had was Alett Yore but he made his farewell that night, now he is gone forever. The only other option is my 'guardians' Alett talked about. They would know more about me, right? But who were they? And where were they? All I knew was that an immence amount of power was sleeping inside of me and I had to find a way to make it go. I didn't want to be the El-Dorado. 

"There must be a way to erase it... I'm sure."

Getting up from the floor, I lifted my shirt to see the ㅈ mark. It was almost gone, the fuin was almost gone. 

"What will happen when this disappears? I still don't have the answer to any of my questions but these guardians that Alett told me to find, they should have the answers." 

I looked in the mirror.

"I was the one who wished for something or someone to change my life. Stupid wish!" I screamed and punched the mirror, glass falling on the floor and some cutting my hand. Grabbing a towel to wipe the blood, I looked back at my wound to see it, and it was gone, vanished.

"So my body heals itself now..." I muttered in surprise. "Monday I will go to Seoul archive office and look for answers on what's going on with me and this legend."


Hour's Before - Chens P.O.V


It was night and raining hard, Xiumin hyung came back home with some cool stuff and of course food. I wasn't really hungry so I went to take some fresh air. I sat down in the back garden and saw Suho hyung coming towards me.

"Since when do you like water?" He spoke jokingly.

"Don't forget that water mixes well with electricity hyung." I winked at him.

He laughed. "Yeah your right, I forgot haha, that's why we make a good pair I guess." I smiled showing him a thumbs up.

*BOOM!*

I heard thunder falling into the woods not to far from our house. I felt goose bumps going all over my body as I watched the sky in worry. This storm is weird. It was weird how I didn't feel good about it, usually I loved storms when thunder came out. My element based on it. But why was this one scaring me? Even if I wanted to, I couldn't control this force.

*BOOM!*

Kai suddenly appeared beside me and Suho. "Wow, I dont know if I'm right, but this storm doesn't look normal."Both Suho and I nodded, after a couple of minuted it stopped.

"Yeah it is... What's happening the-"

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!* 

 

Blackout

 

When I woke up it was the morning, Suho, Kai and I were still int he garden. I ran inside the house to see if the boys were all ok. In the living room everyone was laid about. Chanyeol and Xiumin were on the ground, getting them up I placed them on the chairs waiting for the to wake up. Luhan, Lay and Sehun were all on the sofas and in the kitchen D.O was waking up.

"Hyung, you alright?!" I helped him up.

"Yeah, I'm fine thanks." He glared at me.

"What happened yesterday? Was that storm yours?"

"No and it wasn't a natural one, something or someone caused it." We went to go find Baekhyun, Tao and Kris already awake. Walking downstairs we noticed everyone was up, Suho made a sign for us to join them. Sitting in a circle we waited for him to talk.

"So yesterday we all heard the thunder, right?" Everyone nodded. "We also all out, Chen as well which proves it wasn't him." 

While Suho spoke, I felt my torso itching, I wanted to ignore it but it was getting worse by the second and really uncomfortable. I watched my brothers and noticed everyone else was squirming about. Suho stopped speaking and looked troubles. 

"Gu-guys... look at your torso's...." He expression made everyone look right away. I lifted mine and gasped when I saw a thunder mark there. I looked at my brothers as saw they all had their own as well. Suho's was a water drop, Kai's was mist, Tao's a clock, D.O's an earth like mark, Xiumin's a flake, Kris' a dragon, mine was thunder, Lay's a unicorn, Luhan's was an object floating, Sehun's a tornado, Chanyeols a pheonix and Baekhyuns was light.

We all looked at each other in shock. Baekhyun about to speak after a while of silence but Tao beat him to it.

"Suho hyung does this mean we-"

"We gained out wolf power back? These marks mean that, all of us know it." He paused.

"It also means that yesterday, the thing that made up faint was the awakening of the El-Dorado. We can only turn into our wolf form with the help of the El-Dorado. Since the day it was robbed nobody could turn into a wolf for years."

Everyone paused again for a moment, It meant that Luhan was right that it was here on earth and that yesterday when we watched the storms it was it's power I knew that something was weird and yet I just sat there and watched it. I could have go in the wood and check it.

" So the storms from yesterday was from it?" D.O said

" Yes, it was from it I guess seeing how much it was powerful not everybody can use storms with that much of power and being a storm user reaching this level can be really hard " I said still looking at my mark.

" We used the El-dorado power for decades now, why did we didn't recognize it yesterday.. Is this possible that since then it changed..? Evolved " D.O question got every one of us quiet, he was right. Why did not a single one of is recognize it. It was right under our nose but yet. We didn't knew... it seemed just different. 

" I should go there in the woods to see if there is any other track of it, maybe yesterday it fell in this forest " Kai said breaking the silence that was now installed in the living room for a moment.

" No we should go there as a group. Some of us will go and some will stay with Luhan. Don't forget that there is Skypers here as well, if we felt it, they also did and going there can be dangerous. Me, Kai, Chen and D.O are going, the rest you stay and look for Luhan "  Suho said. We all acquiesed. Suho and the us who were going in the wood took some close and took time to go. I was lost in my thought yesterday this storm was weird and I had ti tell the guys before going.

" Guys about this storm... It wasn't normal.. I was actually terrified by it... " I hesitantly talked

" What do you mean by you were terrified ? Isn't it the El-dorado it's something that help us be more powerfull that protect us also... You can't be scared Chen it doesn't make sense. " D.O said.

"I know, but it was angry and looked ready to attack something or someone, yet it was also playful. It was attacking or might have been defending itself and playing all at the same time. I felt the threat it was sending. It's one of the reasons I didn't want to fo there... I felt like it I did I would have never come back." I finally said, but inside I knew it wasn't defending itself. It knew what it was doing thats for sure.

Suho brushed my hair and smiled with a thumbs up. "Don't worry brother, we are all here for each other. Now Kai, if you'd please teleport us there."

I smiled back at him as we all took each others hands and closed our eyes. Seconds later we were in the woods, when I opened my eyes I gasped in shock.

"What exactly happened here?" I was the first to speak.

"People had a fight here and they weren't human." D.O said.

"It's possible that the El-Dorado landed here and the Skyper tried to take it and it defended itself. Look at all the marks on the ground, some were erased because of the rain. We can see that four Skypers were here. This is the El-Dorado... It killed them. But where has it gone? Did someone take it?" Suho muttered worriedly.

We looked for hours, trying to find some sort of hint. Apart from know that it was here yesterday and defended itself against four Skypers, which are now dead. We could see four marks on the ground, each with a dead body not so far from it, the fourth ones body was missing. Maybe he was still alive and ran away. If that was true, we have to find him and be quick before Irin can get his hands on it.

"Enough researching. Let's go home and inform the others. Tomorrow we will start school. Don't forget to hide your power incase the Skypers are among us."

"We know hyung." Kai spoke before teleporting us back home.


Author Notes :  Hello new update !

Today was an hard day for me. I tried to post this chpt like 4 times but it wasn't saving and when I clicked on the button, so I lost what I wrote 4 times knowing that I write just like that when an idea come up in my head all the things that I wrote were different.

I was soooo busy and I hard an hard time writing this chapter I kinda feel like it's a TOTAL MESS !!! :'((( 

But an angel came lol she proposed me to be a co/author/reader to check the punctuation and orthoraph make my book more tidy and stuff. Since you guys know I'm French and my English is not the best, with her you will be able to read my story with proper English yaaay  ! :D

And don't forget to comment and susbcribe please ! ^^


Edited by: japankoreachina - 24/07/15