Fear what you don't see

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 

Ara's P.O.V 

I was laying down and felt how much my body ached. I slowly opened my eyes, looked around and noticed that I was into Dama's cabine. The sun brightly shone into the room, it was so bright that I could barelly see anything. I was looking thoroughly every corner of the room, then I noticed a dark silhouette standing beside the bed I laid down on. I wanted to call out for the boys, but my voice wouldn't get out of my throat. The silhouette sat down on the bed and slowly, she was caressing my head.

" Don't be scared. " she murmured

I tried to move but I couldn't feel my legs. The silhouette faced me and showed me her face that was burried into her long dark hair. I jumped out of fear, she had no face.

" Who are you ? " my voice was weak but I was finally able to talk. She was saying something, it was weak too but it was definitly coming out of her.

" I can't understand you, you have to talk louder " I said as I was trying to figure out what all of these murmuring meant. Without a warning she jumped on top of me.

" What are you d-" she slapped me so hard that I heard my neck cracking. I tried to break free but my body wasn't responding. She leant her face towards mine. Around where should have been, I saw something moving inside. The lowest part of her face suddenly tore open, black blood falled down from . Her sharp teeth were coming closer to me. She her teeth inside my neck, snatching parts of my skin. My blood was coming out of my my body and instantly turned black like her's.

" Do you want to know who I am ? " She talked with a really deep man voice. 

" I'm here to take your life Ara-Yola Yore !! " a dark shadow dagger came out of her hands.

" Stop ! Stop ! Stop !!! " I screamed as blood was coming out of my mouth. 

She laughed " You need to die. I want you dead. " she rose the dagger high in the air.

" Good night beautiful El-dorado " she ed the dagger deep inside my right leg, I was screaming and crying from the pain.

" I want you to die, but please do it slowly. I'm going to take my time with you. You're a special gift afterall. " she pushed her fingers inside of my bleeding wound while laughing.

I was screaming so much that I was sure all the camp heard me, but none of them came. As I was sweating, tears pouring down my faced she stoped.

" Where I am ? " I asked her and she giggled.

" On your way to hell " the dagger grew bigger and she slowly pushed it deeper in my stomach, I coughed and more blood was driping down the bed sheets that soon turned all red. I felt my breath weakening, I was about to die, here, alone, my mind was filled with memories of my parents, Ryo and even Nicky back in our school years days. 

• so you really do see all of your life memories before dieing •  I thought as the silhouette had her full hand inside my stomach torturing me. I slowly was closing my eyes, and life was leaving my body.

" Don't Ara ! Don't let it win. It's an order from your Queen. You can't join me right now you have to live ! " I heard my biological mother's voice inside of my head.

" Get up Ara ! Don't let it kill you ! " she shouted  inside of my head and my eues reopened. With a force I didn't knew I stil had I grabbed her and threw both of us out of the bed.

" What the! You were supposed to be dead. How is that even possible ? My master told me that in your human form you will die easily. They were no chance that you could survive the poison from the dagger " she said as she was clearly surprised.

" Well your master is apparently wrong " I punched her with my arm enrolled with fire, when she falled  I turned away and crept towards the bedroom's door, I got up with the help of the wall and tried to open it, but it was impossible. The door wouldn't budge, I turned around looking at her holding her burned face in pain.  

" You !!!! " 

" Me ?? " she growled and she charged toward me when a flashback came through my mind.

I was again in the dark room, seeing the little me trapped in that cage. I looked at the other side of the room and saw the younger Exo clan. They approached the cage. 

" The King taught us something today " Kris sat beside the cage.

" If you ever are in danger and you can't reach us, say hereïn. You will be able to get through our mind even if you are in another world. I bet you won't remember this, you are still a baby afterall." Kris laughed .

" I bet we won't too " Baekhyun said making everyone laugh and agree.

I felt something getting through my stomach and getting out of my back. I looked at the wound and saw a sword. 

" Are you dreaming Ara ? " she laughed standing infront of, me.

 

 

" Why is everyone so obssesed with you ? It's obvious that I am stronger than you." It seemed like she was beeing in some kind of competition with me. Who will be more powerfull than the other.

 

 

I suddenly remembered my flashback. " Hereïn !! " I shouted.

" What did you do?! " She grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor.

 

 

Exo P.O.V

It was the night and the boys all woke up at the exact same time breathless.

" Yola ! " was the only word they said as they rushed inside Dama's room waking up everyone with the noise they were making while roaring.

" Something is inside " Luhan said opening the bedroom's door.

" What the hell is going on here ?! " Ken and Ryo rushed inside the room founding Yola convulsing on the floor, eyes reversed, blood covering the walls.

Lay growled and all of their eyes became red. He kneeled beside her checking any wound on her stomach.

" She's not injured but she's loosing so much blood, what is that !  " he screamed frustrated still holding her stomach to refrain her from loosing more of it.

" What the heck Lay why is her blood black ! " Xiumin shouted.

Dama came inside the room agitated " What is that presence ? "

" You also felt it then, what is this " Luhan replied as everyone was trying to figure out.

" This..This is black magic. That kind of power doesn't exist anymore. It's not possible ! " Dama said shocked.

" Well it is now ! There must be a way to save her! " Suho said as he was looking at Lay trying to stop her bleeding with his healing without success.

" She's becoming pale, we have to do something and fast ! " Sehun said unable to control his rage.

During all that time Van stood there in a corner without moving while everyone were loosing their mind.

" Black blood without any injuries... convulsion... reversed eyes... " he was saying that over and over again and  Chanyeol heard him.

" What are you talking about Van, don't just stand there you idiot ! " He yelled at him angry as the atmosphere of the room started to get hot.

" Black magic... I was rased by an ancient Taevian tribe, I learned a lot of things and black magic was one of them. Right now Yola is trapped in her mind. Even if it's happening in her mind, everything that is infliged to her there will show here in the real world. Wich is why she is bleeding without beeing injured. If she dies there, she'll die here too. I can't remember but I am sure there is a way to get her out of there " he talked about all the things that came back to his mind. He brushed his hair thinking hard.

" How did you guys knew what's happening ? " he asked them.

" We heard her, she said something really weak but we heard her " Kris replied.

" What was it ? " Van asked them and they looked enraged as none of them was remembering the word she said.

" Come on guys you have to, we're loosing her right now " Ken shouted.

Ryo kneeled beside her holding her head. " Nuna can you hear me ? Please stay with us, you can't leave us. " her body was soon loosing all if it's colors to become pale white. He lowered his eyes in tears

" Nuna, I beg you... Stay with me, you can't leave me. Not now " he strongly held her hand holding it tightly.

" Hereïn ! " the Exo clan said as all of them falled on the floor convulsing just like her.

 

 

Ara's P.O.V 

The silhouette took her dagger and was about to cut my throat to finish me when we heard growls. She took out the sword out of me and I falled on the floor in a extreme pain.

" Yola !! " they shouted getting ready to fight. I was so weak that I couldn't lift my head or say anything. 

" Don't move or I will kill her right now. " she ordered them but without any hesitation Kai teleported behind her holding Suho with him who had a trident made of water and pined the silhouette to a wall and backing away. Suddenly thunders were hitting her from every corner of the room, Chanyeol took a deep breath, and exhaled fire onto her. Xiumin threw a stale of glass right into it's heart and D.O threw a punch on it to go deeper inside her heart.

She uttered a cry so shrill that the boys due to their sensitive wolf hearing couldn't. They all were on the floor covering their hears except Lay who was covering mine to protect me since I couldn't move, making him vulnerable. The silhouette vanished and I opened my eyes inside Dama's room. But the real one this time.

I sat down agaisn't a wall looking at the boys slowly waking up. I holded my stomach as blood was still coming out of it. Ryo came by my side his eyes full of tears.

" Don't cry... A soldier doesn't cry " I told him as I was pating his head leaving blood on his face.

" I thought you were leaving me " he holded my hand onto his and I smiled.

" Don't worry, I'm not planning to. And you know I heard you back there, your voice kinda brought me back to life. I was gone for a moment... Thank you " he brushed off his tears and huged. Lay fully woke up and came to heal me, this time it worked well and he stoped my bleeding. 

" Who did this to you Yola ? " Pitä and Roën asked me and everyone were waiting for my answer.

" I don't know, it was this dark silhouette " they sighed.

" Someone attack us and we can't even find out who. "

" But, she mentioned something about a master. She didn't acted on her own, someone sent her to me " I still holding my stomach feeling like her hand was still inside torturing me.

" Could it be Irinos ? " Ryo asked.

" No, don't forget that she is the El-dorado, she's the only thing Skypers wants so bad. They'll never kill her they need her to rule over everything. I must be someone who doesn't know about her power " Luhan said.

" That person knows things about my different forms. So she must know who I am " I replied.

" Then it means that someone knows exactly about your powers but still wants you dead. This person is the most dangerous of our enemies now. " the Gods said and Dama didn't seem to agree.

" Irin and Irinos are the most dangerous right now ! "

" They aren't, even if they capture Yola, they will never kill her. They need her powers and you can't have them if she's not alive, they want to be invincible. They will hurt her of course but they will not let her die. Wich means even if they capture her, as long as all of us are alive especially the wolf pack, we will always rescue her. But if someone wants to kill her knowing her powers, that means that he is the most dangerous amongst them all, if Yola is captured by him she's die and it will be the end of us all this time. " I sat there listening to the Gods thinking over and over about what happened.

D.O sat infront of me and looked at my eyes with his eyes that were still red, I could hear him breath heavily. 

" No one will ever kill you. We are all going back to Exo planet one day without you missing. I swear on my life Princess " he kneeled and the other did so too. I felt my heart pounding in my chest, it was the first time they aknowlegded me  like this. I couldn't lie that I felt happy.

" You said that we will all go back to Exo planet together. So you can't swear on your life. You can't die, none of you can  "

 

Irinos's P.O.V

Inside the tower.

" What happened to her ? I felt her power getting weaker. She was about to die " he threw everything that was on his desk out of anger.

" We don't know what happened my Lord " a Skyper said lowering his head infront of his prince.

" I'm sure one of you did it, I am sure.. Someone  is following Iren's order . I know none of you wants me to have her because I'll be the strongest Skyper history ever knew. " he yelled at his warrior.

" Get out of here and find who tried to kill her or I'll execute all of you one by one. Nobody is allowed to touch what is mine. " the Skyper quickly exited the room  and went down on the base camp.

Another Skyper joined him. " Our Prince is becoming obssesed with this El-dorado. He is threatening to kill us if we do something to her " he said.

" it's like the only thing he cares about is her now, just like his   sister after she died by the hand of this El-dorado. She 's a malediction for me, she should disapear for good. "  the other one said

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author note :  Hey I'm glad to show you the chpt 31 :)

 Hope you enjoy it and sorry for the long wait !

See you soon