Strangers Voice

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Strangers Voice


Ara woke up smelling food from down stairs, the smell made her stomach growl with hunger.

"Honey, breakfast's ready!" Ara's mother called out. Making her way out of her room in a zombie like mode, Ara made her way to the kitchen where she saw her happy parents.


Ara's P.O.V:


Any second now their both going to scream happy birthday to me

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARA-YA!" My parents exclaimed.

See, I was right.

"Ara-ya, your mother and I decided to spend the day in as a family, just us three!"

Tsk! Every year and the same routine, eh? I thought.

"Hmm, Ok..." Even though it was my birthday, I wasn't really that excited about it. Most of my birthdays have been spent with the family somewhere and today was no different.

Again one of those boring days in my life... What was I thinking? That today would be any better? Silly me! I thought.

My father was waiting for my reaction but all I did was think and talk to myself.

"You don't look that happy baby."

No! He noticed!

"No, I'm fine dad." I replied, slapping on a fake smile.

This was just as boring as every other before it, we spent the day at the Zoo and went to a restaurant.

I was feeling really weird, my head was pounding and I felt slightly dizzy. It was then I heard something.

"J... c... back... to the real you." My head started hurting more and more.

"What did you say dad?" I asked him.

"I haven't said anything, are you ok? You don't look so well."

If it's not him then who does this voice belong to?

"No, I'm great don't worry Daddy." I smiled at him.

No, It must just be my imagination... Nothing else!

We finished out meal and headed back home.

Once home, my mom went straight to the kitchen, only to come back with a strawberry cake.

"My favorite!" I smiled at her.

"Ara-ya! Time to blow out your candles!" She exclaimed in excitement.

Well she's excited! How can she be more excited than me? I thought.

I walked towards her and took a deep breath about to blow out the candles but suddenly mom stopped me in a hurry.

Whats with her? I looked at her.

"Wait baby, you didn't make your wish!" I looked at her slightly annoyed.

Aish! I'm 18 years old now, does she think of me as a kid? Ah, wait Ara! I exclaimed to myself. You're her kid! Mom wins a point here... I thought to myself kind of amused.

"Ahh! Ok fine, I wish that-"

"Shhhh!!! In your head, your not supposed to say it out loud!"

"Oh... hahaha, yeah..." I giggled a little. Babora! I insulted myself.

I thought for a bit before closing my eyes and putting my hands together like I was about to pray and started to wish.

I wish that something or someone will make my life different!

I blew out my candles and even though I knew it was childish, I wanted the wish to come true.

Spending a couple of hours chatting with my parents I finally decided to head to bed. Getting into my hello kitty pajamas, I sat on my bed.

Maybe I should call Nik. I thought before dialing her number.

"Hey Nik!" I said happy to hear my friends voice after a long day.

"Sup Ara! How was your day?"

"What did you expect? It was boring as always!" I continued to talk about how my day went.

"What about you? What did you do? I asked.

"You know my parents both work at the Seoul rare archive office, right?" She whispered.

"What did you do Nik? You really are a troublemaker!" I whispered back.

"Calm down, I just borrowed a book."

Borrowed a book? I really don't think so... Why would her parents give her something that isn't allowed?

"You mean you stole something! Nik I know you to well, don't lie!"

Is she crazy or what? By wishing for something to happen, I didn't mean that I wanted my best friend to do something illegal! Gosh!

"I agree with you. You know me to well. But It's ok, I took it just for tonight and tomorrow it will be back in its place!" She seemed really excited about it.

"What is the book that your risking jail for?" I asked.

"The El-Dorado Book." She said calmly.

"OH MY GOD! NOT THIS LEGEND AGAIN!!" I screamed at her.

"Please Ara just for a second hear me out!" She begged. "I found something interesting!" She continued.

"You find everything interesting you loser!" I replied.

"You're the loser! Not me, let me remind you that you're the one that doesn't have any friends apart from me, Babora!" She laughed.

This time she's got me straight in the heart.

"Ouch! You got me!" I pretended not to care about what she said.

"I was joking of course! Hahaha, so should I tell you now?"

"I found a page that was torn apart but I could read some sentences. It says that without it's protectors the El-Dorado will wake up... how? The other sentence is impossible to read for me as it's not in out language. It's written Araf Neora Fuin Manoan."

I was looking out the window while listening to her. It was then that two fire balls fell from the sky. What are those? I didn't hear anything about a meteor show today, that's strange. The news would have talked about it...

I wasn't listening to Nicky anymore, suddenly my whole body was feeling strange and I started to have a massive headache.

"Nik, I don't feel so good right now and it's late. I should get some rest... bye." I hung up before she could reply. Seconds later I found myself supporting my heavy body by the window, my brain felt like it was about to explode. It was then that I heard something.

"J- they're..."

That mans voice again... maybe I am going crazy...

"Com..."

Now I was sure that I heard a male speaking, his voice sounded alarmed by something and it was sending chills all over my body. I couldn't understand what he was saying.

"Wa... WATCH OUT!!" He started to shout, I could feel my whole body aching now. I was burning from the inside!

I tried to call my parents but my voice wasn't able to get anything out.

What the hell is this?!

I fell hard on the floor.

Am I dying?

I was seeing myself on my bedrooms large mirror struggling to breath.

I'm going to die here? Mom, Dad, Nik... I love you guys and...BLACKOUT

I woke up in a dark place, noticing that i didn't have any clothes on and it was unbearably cold, my body was shaking. Is this hell?

"I'm sorry." I jumped hearing the mans voice again.

"Who are you? Where am I? What did you do to me? Am I dead... in hell?" Now I was sobbing.

"Forgive me... after all these years..." He spoke sadly.

"Fo-forgive you for what? I don't even know who you are!" I shouted, sobbing hard.

"Forgive me I don't have time. I have to warn you! The fuin..." He coughed hard. "It's not a strong as it was before... It will break soon..."

"The Fu... What? What are you talking about? I don't understand you! I want to go back to my parents please!" I begged.

"Forgive me... my power is..." He coughed. "My power is dying... when the time comes you'll find the truth..." The more the man talked the more his voice got weaker/

"What truth are you talking about? I don't understand all of this... I'm not the person your looking for!"

There was a small laugh. "I would recognize you wherever you are." He said.

"I don't know what your talking about!"

"Araf Neora Fuin Manoan." The man said and I'm sure that I heard this somewhere but I couldn't remember where from.

"wake up Ara Jadis, the time has come for you to change the world." He coughs.

"But what do you mean? I'm already awake! How do you know my name?" I continued.

"WAKE UP ARA JADIS!" He sounded cold and mean this time but then he whispered. "I have to go now dear... I know you can do it." I wasn't able to see him but I knew he was smiling.

"Wait! Where are you g-"

BLACKOUT.

"WAKE UP ARA JADIS!" I jumped from my bed and saw my mom looking at me with fury in her eyes. "Go to the bathroom and get ready or you'll be late for school! I knew you would sleep in late! Hurry up little girl!"

Making my way to the bathroom I looked in the mirror.

"Phew... After all that it was only a nightmare... The scariest nightmare I've ever had. Who was that man? I'm almost sure that I fell hard on the floor yesterday when blacking out but I don't have any wounds... maybe it was part of the nightmare too..." I looked at my stomach when I saw a circle form with 'ㅈ' in it.

"What is thi-"

"Ara-ya! Hurry up, I'm dropping you off at school today!" My mom shouted from downstairs'.

"I'll be ready in 5 minutes mom!" I shouted back, taking my school uniform and putting it on quickly. I looked at the mark one last time.

I should hide it from mom and dad for a moment until I find out what it is and how I can erase it. I'm not sure if i'll talk about it to Nik either.


"Everybody in class 3-1. This year 2 new classmates, Seungho and Rin will be joining is. Be nice to th-"

I was running into the school and finally reached my class, I opened the door in a rush.

"Hello Mr Kim, Sorry I'm late for class." I bowed, when I looked up I saw that I was interrupting him. "Sorry, Sir!" I ran to my place and let him finish the newbies introduction.

New students? Thats not so common in this school.

I decided to take a look at the students. Seungho was really tall and he had a nice jawline. Ara Why do you think about that? His hair was blond but I could see that it was fake. He was quite handsome and Rin was tall to but not as tall as Seungho. Good looking as well and his hair was gray. He's so young so why is it gray already?

At that moment something felt strange. I had this bad feeling, you know the feeling you get when something bad is going to happen? That kind of feeling.

"So, Seungho and Rin you can both choose a classmate to sit beside."

"I choose the girl in the back of the class." Seungho said, heading towards the seat beside me.

Why do I have a strange feeling about this boy... I should stay away from him and his friend as much as possible...

"Why did he choose her?"

"What? Babora?"

"He's so handsome he can't just sit beside a girl that ugly... ew he should have chosen me... I'm prettier!"

I could hear all the  whispers from the girls.

Tsk! I don't want him anyway's!

As he took his place beside me he greeted me.

"Hi my name is Seungho and Rin over there is my brother... Nice to meet you...Ummm..." He hesitated.

"Ara... Jadis Ara. Nice to meet you to Seungho." I faked a smiled. Suddenly I felt my mark buring.

Ouch... What is that? Why does it hurt?

"Are you ok?" Seungho asked.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine haha..."

This boy and his brother really give me a bad feeling... Stay away from them Ara! I warned myself.


 

Author corner : 

Bonjour ! :)

Longer chapter this time~ I kinda feel like it was nonsense but I like it. I stayed up until 00:00 France hours to write it~

What do you think about Ara so far ?

Why do you think she have a bad feeling about Seungho and Rin ?

Are the Exo member going to appear soon ? 

Who will be the first Exo member to come ?

We'll see that in another chapter~~

Please don't forget to comment and susbcribe.

If you guys read the chapters but don't comments Idk if you like or what do you think about it. So please comment and let me know. Thank you :)

See you ♥


Edited by japankoreachina: 19/05/15