Ryo

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Irina' P.O.V

 

" I have been looking for something  that may bring us to  our enemy. " She stood infront of a window looking at the full moon.

" I think that the person that got into your house is someone you may know... I heard that there is 12 new students at school.. do you know them ? " she asked Seungho and Rin but both of them looked like they didn't know what she was talking about.

" No we do not know them.. We were the only new studentd back in school, they came after us. The only person we got close to is this girl.. ahhh I can't remember her name sorry. But she's the only one that saw were we lived she lives not to far from here too.. " Seugho replied after bowing to his princess.

Rin seemed to be deep down in his thought when he decided to speak. " princess I think I remember that girl's name it was something like Ari.. uhh. Aria Ja...  Ara Jadis ! " at the sound of her name resonning in the room Irina turned frozed in shock.

" what did you just said ! " her sharp nails started to grow and the rooms wall started to shake violently. Rin backed up scared. " her name is Ara Jadis.. that's what I said Princess "

She sudently started to laugh " do you know other informations such as her family ? " an evil smile was drawed on her face.

" Um yes I remembered she talked to us about her father he's a doctor in a hospital he goes by Joon Jadis.. "

" ok you can leave now, I'll think about something and I'll have this girl. I'm sure that we catched our killer. " with this the boys bowed and exited the room they were in.

" Irina.. " she heard a man voice in her head she jumped in surprise and got on her guard.

" who is this " she paused in a fighting pause in case an enemy was near her.

" Calm down  stupid, it's me haha " hearing him Irina calmed down.

" Oh Irinos.. long time big brother ! Why are you contacting me so sudently after all these years we didn't talked together ? " she crossed her arms.

" You exactly know why I contacted you. And I have been really busy that's why. You know ruling a planet is not the same as just living in it little sister. So  do you have more infos father is starting to be impatient. ?" 

" not really no I don't have anything except we know it must be here. That's all. " she lied about the new things she may have found.

" Still nothing... ahhh " he deeply sighed.

" should I come too ? "

" absolutly no ! Earth is my territory I don't want you or any of your Skypers here. It's my mission don't step in my territory. "

Irinos started to laugh " okay I get I won't. But be careful maybe some Exodians came on earth as well. Don't forget that we're not the only one looking for it. "

" Yes I won't forget thanks. See you. " after that she felt the connection broke. 

Irina stood there whispering. " I knew something was weird... I knew something was weird... but how did she do that... but now it's time to play " she smirked facing the moon.

 

Ara's P.O.V

 

I woke up today with this really strange feeling. I had a nightmare the same night. I dreamed that Kyungsoo and Zitao found my secret and because of that they killed my parents and Nik to make me suffer. I gulped my saliva thinking of this send me chills all over my body. I jumped out of my bed and rushed down to see if my parents were ok.

" Mom, dad ! " I shouted while going downstairs.

" Mommy, daddy !! " still no answer, I looked in the living room, kitchen but no one was here. I started to freak out, at this hour my dad was still at home and my mom as well she would have waited until I woke up for school.

" Mom, da- "

" Ara-ya why are you screaming this early !! "   I heard my mom's voice toward the front door.

" where were you ? What happened to you ? Oh my god "

My father approached me and hugged me tightly looking concerned.

" Sweetheart you know that we go to help the old lady some morning that's where we were. Why are you acting like this,  did something happened to you ? " 

I hugged him back " nothing it's just that I had a nightmare and I had a bad feeling but nevermind it must be my imagination. "

" yes it must be baby " my mom walked toward us and joined the family hug.

" if you want to talk you know that your lovely mom is here to listen to you " and she kissed me on the forehead, since few weeks now I never felt at ease but now I totally felt relaxed and calm.

I sudently broke up our hug " Oh my god I'm going to be late at school ! " I turned away to go upstair but my mom grabbed my hands.

" It's your lucky day today, there is going to have a tempest in about 2 or 3 hours that's why we went to help the old lady so that she can stay at home and be safe. So of course school is cancelled today. You can rest " she smiled at me.

" Wow soo cool so we are all going to stay at home and watch movies together ! " I juloed in excitemed it have been a long time since my parents and I spent a day like this in family since my birthday. But my parents looked quite sorry.

" I'm sorry we can't stay today, a tempest is coming it means a lot of accidents and injured people, we have to go at the hospital to help people it's always at these times that we need doctors and nurses. So your mom and I are going to the hospital they need as many people as possible it's going to be a rough day "

I deeply sighed but my parents were as stubborn as me and they wouldn't listen to me at all. Now I know where I get this from. 

" Ahh okay.. I give up just go. But please be safe, my bad feeling is still here. So be careful out there. "

" Don't worry about us we're adults " my father patted me on the head and my mom and him left the house.

I went to the living room and sat there watching tv for a couple hours, when I started to think about my parents. Earlier the feeling I got when I hugged both of my parents. It.. it was not ordinary the first time I was relaxed since all these happened. Alett told me that my guardians were on earth is this possible that my parents are some of the guardians he was talking about.... I was confused.  I got up from the sofa trying to get upstair when I sudently felt my mark hurting.

" aarrggg " I hold myself on the wall lifting my shirt, my mark was almost fading away. I felt pain rushing through my entire body. It felt  like my inside was burning. I couldn't breath anymore and slowly my view started to get dark and I felt my body loose.

Blackout.

I woke up in a strange place, it was not my home anymore. It looked more like a dream, I sudently heard a bunch of voices. When I looked around I was sudently into a bedroom. A beautiful pregnant woman with black and white hairs was lying into the bed. She looked like she was suffering. The room was messy and I noticed how everyone were alarmed. The woman was sweating so much all her hair were wait from the sweats. I felt bad I wanted to help her. I wanted to help this poor woman . I approached toward her bed and a woman started to walk over me. " c..can I " she walked right into my direction but didn't saw me. " is this a memory... a flash...? " I didn't know what to do. The woman seemed to suffer anormaly, I knew that labor was not easy but she looked like she was beeing murdered by the child that was trying to get outside. 

" p...please call my husband before my soul decide to leave my body... "  some women existed the room in a hurry. A middle aged man came out in a rush inside the room and sat beside his wife. So

me minutes later the child finally came out, I saw the woman exhausted and out of forces. She took the baby and hugged him gently while crying... 

" I love you... I wanted to stay here longer with you... I want you to know my love for you... but I can't... a curse is a curse... your father and I tried so much. We hoped that this moment would never come  true. But the Gods took they poisonus decision and  we didn't find a way to change that. "  her husband sat there crying hardly. The woman reached out her hand for him and grabbed it tightly.

"  how should we call her my dear " she asked her husband but he just sat there crying. While all the people left the room sad bowing to them.

" Yola I can't accept that... why is this happening why you my love.. why are you going to leave us me and this baby alone. I tried anything to erase this curse I'm so- " she cut him in his words.

" I don't care I had an happy life with you here.. I couldn't have been happier... "  the man watched over his family especially at the baby his wife was holding. Her gently touched her cheeks.

"  Ara... Ara means beautiful white flower just like her  hair.. " he said

" umm ? "

" Yola-Ara Yore... this our daughter full name..." he smiled toward his wife that looked more and more pale.

" it means farewell  Yola beautiful white flower as a whole "

She smiled " isn't it's too sad you're telling me goodbye through her name.. haha " she gigled and she paused to look at her daughter.

" I like it Alett Yore.. this little girl here is Yola-Ara Yore . How beautiful " 

I froze in shock. This man is Alett.. and the baby is named Ara ? I thought that I was going insane. What is that ? It's not possible. I walked toward the bed.

" You have to promise me something Alett. Protect our little Ara at ALL cost. Agaisnt the Skypers and everyone else. Do not reveal that we had a baby. Everyone that were here make them think that I lost the baby. And never ever reveal her to anyone execpt if you trust him. Also these damn Gods make them pay ha " she still smiled at the end. This woman surprised me at how she was strong it reminded me of my own mother Mirae. I continued to walk toward her and sudently her gaze turned toward my direction and she looked at me in the eyes crying.

" I see... at least you grew up this much Ara... " Alett turned away to see who she was talking to but no one was visible to him. 

I looked at her back in shock while crying. She smiled at me and told me no to cry. And then she looked at her husband.

" Illaneh means farewell in the city I came from... " she took all the force that she got left to kissed him and after that she died.

 

I opened my eyes, I looked side to side and noticed that  I was back in my living room. I runned my hands to my head and felt that my hair grew longer.

" why did my form changed.. " I got up and looked over my mark it looked like it would last only a few days again. I sat on my sofa. " what was this  dream... did this woman saw me.. " I didn't know what to think about it, this dream felt like hours but I only blacket out for about 10 minutes.  I wanted answers but no one except Nik maybe could gave me these. I took my phone and dialled her home phone number.

" hello ? Who is it ? " a guy spoke to me.

" Um hello.. uhh I'm looking for Kwon Nicky is it her house number ? "

" Yes, I'm her cousin and she is not here at the moment." He coldy responded to me.

" Are you sure because I have something urgent to tell her. "

" I already told you that she's not here " and he sudently hanged up. I didn't know why he reacted like that, I just wanted to talk to her. And again when I really  needed her she wasn't here. And she never talked to me about her cousin that was staying at her home. Really what is she doing outside anyway a tempest is coming. Sudently the house started to shake and I rushed to the window I looked and saw how  the tempest was really strong. Our neighbour rooftop just flew away. I saw my mom's friend, Ryo's mother running .she was outside screaming for help, I runned to the front door but stoped as soon as I touched the door. I still didn't found my normal form yet, she might get scared  or she can say it to people, or she can also be in danger if she knows my form. 

" please someone my son is trapped in our house please !!! "  I closed my eyes and grabbef my hair firmly.

" What do I do ! What do I do ! What do I do !!! " it was a battle inside my head, I had two options or I stay inside to protect my identity and protect her as well from people that are trying to reach me, but knowing as well that Ryo can die and if she stay outside she could to. Or I got to help her and she will see my form, but I can save Ryo.

" Argg Ara why are you beeing so selfish, mom and dad would have help her. Damnit " I opened the front door and got pushed back by the strong wind. 

" Miss Park ! " I walked outside trying to reach her but because  of the wind she couldn't hear me. I started to wave toward her.

" Miss Park !!!!!!!!! " this time she heard me and turned away in confusion, I didn't have the time to the to talk to her, I had to bring her to my house. I made her sign for her to follow me in my house. We both got into in safety.

" Ara-ya is that... is that you ? " I looked at her in nervous even if she saw my form it doesn't mean that I have to tell her what I am.

" Yes it's me.. " she looked really surprised.

" since when did you hair grew this mu- " she wanted to ask me question but at the exact same time Ryo was in real danger and I had to do something.

" Look I know you're surprised but  you have to tell me where is Ryo now ! " I kind of yelled at her but it was for the right cause, I know that I will apologize only when Ryo will be safe.

" He is trapped in his room but our house felt so he's inside.. wait Ara I'm coming with you ! " I stopped her from following me.

" No you can't miss I'll bring Ryo in safety here. Don't worry ! " She grabbed my arm when I tried to get outside.

" and how Ara ? How ! You're a little teenage girl your not a superwoman ! " I sighed and looked at her.

" well maybe yes I am a superwoman. " I replied looking at her smiling.

" don't worry please I'll bring him ! " and I opnened the door running outside, some cars were moving on their own beeing pushed by the wind. A lot of houses were broke it was the total chaos. I found miss Park house, it was totally destructed. I got scared for Ryo's life. I got into what lasted of their home.

" Ryo !!! " I started to scream  but he wouldn't respond.

" Ryo please answer me, it's Ara nuna ! " I waited again to hear his voice.

" Nuna, I'm here ! " I saw him under a broken wall.

" Oh my god, wait for me I'm coming " I approached him.

" Wow nuna why your hair are like this " I put my hand infront of his mouth.

" please  close your eyes  at 3, protect them from the things that will fall. " 

" Ok please nuna get me out of here. "

" Don't worry I'll bring you to your mom. Let's go 1.. 2..3 " I threw an hard punch to the wall and within a second it broke.

" Come on get u- " I stoped when I saw that his middle school uniform was covered in blood.

" Ryo what is this ! " he looked at me with a weak smile.

" Something sharp felt on me with the wall, nuna will I die ... ? I'm not an expert but I know that I lost a lot of blood. But I don't want to die here nuna I'm only 15 years old. I..I.. " I kneeled infront of him.

" shhh.. stop talking you will loose your energy. You are not going to die here little boy. Not with me by your side . "  I took a deep breath I was sure that inside of me I could heal him.

" Look.. I'm going to do something but it will be a secret between us two. Promise me Ryo. Do not ever talk to this even to your mom. " he acquised, I now sat and put both of my hands toward his torso where the injury was. I got shocked at how big and deep it was, every person  even an aldut would have died from it but yet he is still consious talking while he's bleeding. I closed my eyes, and touched his torso. Slowly without knowing how his injury was closing itself. I watched surprised he was healing by himself after I touched him.

" Arg nuna what is this.. it hurts " he grabbed my hands.

" Even if it hurts a little you are healing Ryo ! See you won't die here. You're a really strong teenage boy, a lot of people would have died from this kind of injury. I know what I am talking about my father is a doctor. "  he sat and smiled at me.

" I don't know what you just did nor why do you look like this but thank you nuna " he hugged me while I patted his head.

" You're a special guy anyway " and kissed him on his forehead wich made him blush.

" Ahhh nuna don't do these kind of stuff, I'm not a baby anymore "  we both laughed.

" Okay let's go, your mom is waiting for us to come back at my house. Let's hurry " I helped him to get up and we got out of the house. The wind was even stronger than before and now it was pouring as well. I grabbed Ryo close to me, he seemed to have an hard time walking on his own. Soon after we got to my house and we hurried inside. Miss Park jumped on us.

" Thank you Ara, oh my god thank you Ara " she hugged both me and Ryo.

" I told you that I would bring him back in safety. "   I took Ryo upstairs to find some old clothes from my father that would maybe fit him, when I felt dizzy and sat down. Ryo noticed it and went to my side.

" Nuna are you alright " he touched my forehead. 

" ouch it's burning I'm should bring my mom here " but I quickly grabbed him.

" No, I think I know what is happening... I'm just dizzy " we sat down and I fainted.

" Yora- Ara Yore... " 

I woke up in my parents bedroom, and Ryo was by my side.

" Nuna wh..what happened ? " I looked at him confused.

" what do you mean ? " 

" Your hair are back to normal, when you fainted you said Yora-Ara Yore and you sudently changed. " I looked at him. Poor him he is seeing this stuff he should never have.  I have to make both of him and his mother forget.

I murmured " forget now about what you saw about me. "  I got up took clothes for him to put on and we went down stairs. When I looked at miss Park, she didn't asked question about my form changing again. " it worked.. " I said slowly.

But I noticed how Ryo was still looking at me strangely. And he murmured to me. " Nuna you didn't told me why your form changed earlier " I froze, how can it worked on his mom, but my power did nothing to him. How is that even possible. What is wrong with him ?

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author note : Hey chpt 10 is out ! :)

I finally reached the 10 chapt haha :)

Anyway what do you think about this chpt,  to me I really like this one.

The big question in this chpt is why was Ryo insensible to Ara's power while his mother was ? Mystery...

Don't forget to comment and suscribe.