Next Moves

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Suho's P.O.V

Luhan  was just sitting there eyes closed when he opened his eyes.

" She noticed pretty quick...  about 7 hours " I looked at him surprised.

" This quick ?! " I asked Luhan who just nodded.

I walked toward Ara's body whose was laying on the ground her eyes still opened. I lifted her and turned around her little brother who was standing in a corner of the living room scared of what we might do to him.

 

When Ara left school Kai and Luhan followed her. When he got inside the house we were already all in here and Ara was laying on the ground.

" Ryo.. Is that your name ? " he quickly nodded.

" What.. What did you do to her ? Is she- "

" Dead ? " I stopped him before he could finish.

" No she's alive. Even through our trek isn't starting like we wanted to, we will never kill her. " I continued.

" Then why is she like this ? " I was getting annoyed by him getting sudently talkative but I understood. The little boy might be scared to loose the only person he cares for. I do understand these kind of feeling.

" Luhan, the pink haired guy. He have the ability to trap people in their mind. He can not control what they will see but he can create a environnement where the prisonners will think they really are in. Right now Ara is in a forest, because that's where she wanted to go. " I noticed how Ryo would stares at Luhan.

" If you think about killing Luhan, snap out of it now, if the person who used this power dies then the person trapped dies as well. It's a double death game. " I smirked at the boy who was now staring at me.

" So now where is her room you don't want her to lay here on the ground do you ? " Ryo showed me  where her room was, I took off her shoes and slowly put her on her bed covering her with a blanket. I saw Ryo going inside his room. When he left I stayed a little to look inside  her room, then I saw her picture of her and Irina, they looked quite younger than now maybe 3-4 years younger. Next to it was a necklace with the word bestfriend written on it.

" How can the opposite meet and become bestfriend. How disgusting " I took the photo and the necklace and threw them away making my way down stairs.

I went to the living room where everyone was, I sat next to Kris in a sofa. 

" Where is the halfblood ? " Kris asked me while everyone were gathering in the living room.

" Oh him...Don't worry he's in his room. He won't do anything without her, he's too scared for that. And we're in  their house we can not move him from here you know it. " Kris just nodded.

" What is our next move hyung ? " Sehun asked.

" Now the El-dorado is with us, we will look for a path to be able to go back in our universe. But the day we'll see our planet hasn't came yet "  I saw Xiumin standing up from his sit.

" What do you mean the time hasn't came yet. She's here, the El-dorado is back that's it we go back there and save everyone. " I got up from my sit and stood right infront of him.

" And how are we going to do at 12 agaisn't a whole planet Mr.MyBrainIsFrozen That'sWhyICan'tThinkProprely ? " Xiumin sighed and sat back down. 

" Stop calling me with these childish names."

I as well sat back down next to Kris.

" I want to but we can not. We can not just attack Exo planet even while we have the El-dorado. Just look at her... Look at how Ara is  unstable. She don't want to go there. It means that de will force her to if she still refuse. And forcing her means more conflict. " Everyone listened carefully to me.

" First is finding a path to leave this universe.   Second we are going back to the planet where Luhan was before coming here. " 

" Why there ? " Baekhyun asked.

" Because Irinos is located there. We got Irina with chance because she wasn't with an army. But in this planet Irinos is with his army. I'll let Luhan explain it for you. " I looked over Luhan who stood up.

" While I was there, I heard that they have slaves, slaves that are Exodians, and some other races as well maybe. And I also heard that there are Exodians  rebels, I don't  know how many through. What Suho want to say is that if we find them, we can find a way to defeat Irinos. And for that we will have to free our brothers and sisters there. With the help of the rebels. " I made a sign for him to sit back down.

" And this was the third part of the plan. It's what we are going to do. The half blood is coming with us as well. " Everyone even Luhan stared at me.

" First if we leave him here, there is 0% of chance that Ara will come. If he comes, there is maybe 0.1% of chance that she'll come without resisting. Not much through but still better. And second, we are going in a place where Skypers are ruling. He is one of them i n some way. His form can help us a lot there. Actually he's the one who asked me to come, back when we were both upstairs. " Each one of them were quite surprised.

" Why would he want to ? " D.O asked me.

" His Exodians part is calling him for duty I guess. " I replied them wondering myself what was his real reason while Ara totally oppose to it.  I got up walking toward a guest bedroom downstairs.

" Ah yeah I forgot, we're not letting her like that. We are going to keep our eyes on her even if she can not do anything now. We are going to do rounds 2 by 2 each days. I know that some of you won't like to do that bu- " Sehun sudently got up from his sit raising his hands.

" I'll got first. " he said, while everyone was looking at him strangely. 

" Can I know the reason why ? " I asked him curious.

" Uh... I think it's because since we met her I didn't got the time to interact with her... " he brushed his hair.

" Then I'll do it with you. We have to go in groups of 2 and plus I'm the best company you can have here ! " Tao smiled at him as they both made their way upstairs to Ara's room.

" It's the first room at your right guys. " I told them.

" Thanks ! " they shouted back at me.

" Okay, now let's get some rest. We have 1 day left until our departure. " Everyone found a place to sleep in.

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Author notes : Hey chpt 17 out~ :)

It's quite shorter through but I really like this one. What about you guys ? 

Thanks for susbcribing and son't forget to comment.

See you guys in another chapter. 

Bye~