Suspicions

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

Lunch time.

Everyone, especially these two Kyungsoo and Zitao went out of the class. me as well, I never liked to be  around everyone during lunch time but it was rainy so I couldn't go to the rooftoop. While making my way to the school's hallway, I heard someone calling me from quite far.

" Ara-ya " I turned around to see who could be calling me, but due to all the students heading toward the cafetaria I couldn't see exactly when I saw a girl's hands waving.

" Ara-ya won't you wait for yout bestfriend ?!!! " I stoped right there and a big smile crossed my face.

" Niiiiiiiik !!!!! " I runned toward her and hugged her as tightly ad I could. I didn't wanted to let her go, never ever. I noticed how she was struggeling under my embrace, when I noticed how she had an hard time to breath I let go of her shyly.

" Wow Ara since when did you became so strong haha ?! " she laughed while catching her breath.

 

" haha I'm sorry I'm just so excited ! " I grabbed her hand and hold it as long as possible. I really missed her, after all the thing that I have been through, I just wanted her to be here by my side.

" So friend let's go eat, I'm hungry ! " I nodded and we walked toward the cafetaria  together.  Once we walked inside everyone started to whisper since it was not something common to see me inside during lunch time. Usually I would just skip lunch to avoid getting bullied by others. Today Nik was by my side so I didn't have to worry about anything I just enjoyed her precense that calmed me under any situations. We headed toward empty seats and sat down there. We started eating our food when I noticed how Nik was staring at the table that was beside us.

" Ara-ya.. who are these boys ?  New students are not really common in here. " I turned around to the table she was looking at and gave a nasty look as soon as I noticed Zitao, Kyunsoo and their brothers. Nik noticed it and got curious.

" So are you going to answer my question or not ?  " I bought my gaze back to her and faced her. I started to think about all of this. The things that are happening to me and who they might be. As soon as I opened my mouse to speak, I couldn't find words. My voice just turned off and nothing would come out of it. Nik started to look  at me suspiciously.

" Ara.. Did you lost your tongue ? " I look at her and quickly put back the idea of telling her everyting back in my mind and faked a smile.

" hahaha no of course not, I was just not focusing. What was your question again ? " she seemed to look annoyed but not suspicious anymore, I then smiled again at her.

" I asked you who are these boys since they are new here. Focus more when I'm talking to you babo-ya " 

" Umm I don't know much about them actually... I just know that they arrived in town not too long ago. One of them got injured and my dad saved him at the hospital, all his other brothers came as well. And they were kind of homeless but my dad offered them this huge house near the woods you remember this house right ? "

" Yes I do the one we used to play in  and pretend we were wolves when we were younger  ? " she smiled and I aquieced to her.

" Yes this one. They stay in there. Also my father is kind of doing the father with them you know... Two of them are in the same class as me ZiTao  the tan blond haired one right there and Kyungsoo the red haired one plus he's short " I discretly pointed at them for her to look at them and memorise their faces and names.

" I know another one that I met yesterday.. Well it wasn't this kind of nice meeting you know.. I was into R- " I froze in shock, I don't know why but I decided to hide what happened to her and I was about to reveal where I was before meeting Minseok. She stared at me weirdly this time again.

" You were into what ? " she stared at me directly in the eyes.

" Uhh I was into Ryo's house you know this little boy that my mom keeps sometimes, I went there to give something he forgot at mine's. Haha "I quicly made a lie and looked at her to see if she believed me as she seemed to do so.

" So after that I wanted to jogg a little bit so I started to run and that's when I pumbed into him.. Minseok the mi-long    black haired one I pointed to him as well " she looked over him and frowned right at the moment she saw him.

" I think I saw that Minseok guy not too long ago... "

" Ah really ?! Well I bumped into him and falled on the floor, and this guy was really mean. He didn't even helped me and insulted me as well. I just got up and continued my jogg to the woods and went headed  back home end of the story " she frowned a little bit. But at the same  time I remembered back then when I tried  to call her.

" By the way, back in the woods I tried to call you so many times. It was an emergency call you know.. but you don't have a phone anymore and you were unreachable. Why didn't you told me ? "

" Oh this ! My parents took away my phone because they noticed that I stole archives at their office. And what happened back in the woods ? Were you in trouble ? " she questioned me back.

" Kind of, but I dealed with it by myself. Where have you been all these days ? " I said to her my voice full of sadness and worries I nearly broke down.

" I was umm.. It's a familly secret I can't tell you yet hihi " She smiled and winked at me, I accepted her answer and smiled back at her. I knew deep down that she was lieing to me but I let it go after all I was hiding a secret myself too.

We chated again for quite a long time when I caught the table near by looking over us. The newbies again, I didn't know why they always were staring. Actually Nik and I caught them more than once. And this one was too much.I turned around to face them.

" What ? Is there a problem with us ? Do you want something ?? " I angrily talked to them while Nik was giving angry looks. One of them that got pink hair got up  and walked toward us. He directly tried to grab my arm but within a second Nik stood up and slapped him. 

" Luhan hyung !  " Zitao shouted and all of them got up, and I jumped from my seat. 

" What do you guys need ? " I asked them Kyungsoo aproached me and tried to grab me as well but I backed up quickly enough.

" Don't you dare touch me you ! " I saw the other one walking toward Nik's direction.

" Back up. " I firmly said at first, it was like they didn't heard me at all and continued to walk. I started to feel my anger growing up and my blood boiling.

" You better back up NOW " all of them stopped when they saw all the students staring at them. The pink haired boy loked at Nik and then at me 

" I  don't know why you act like this toward us. Nor me or my brothers did something to you. So why are you being strange ? I don't need you to be nice to us but just don't ever try again to talk to us especially me like you just did. Do you hear me !  " While speaking his face got all red from anger

" And you ! " he was now adrecing himself to Nik.

" I you touch me again I can't garanty your safety. " 

" She touched you only because you tried to do so with me. She just was protecting me. It's what friends are for right ? And I guess you should be the one to leave me alone, me my family and friends. Stay away for your own safety. " with that he backed up and left the cafetaria with the other.

" Soo your name is Luhan... "  I murmured

Nik sudently falled on her chair and I quickly went by her side. " Are you okay ? Thank you for protecting me !! " I hugged her tightly.

" Yes I'm fine, I just got scared a little it's okay "

After the incident we all headed to our second classes.

 

Luhan P.O.V 

" How dare they ! " Xiumin asked me angrily.

After the incident I talked with the kids. I told them that even if each one of us wanted to bite her, we couldn't because of Mr.Joon. We can not do that to his daughter she and her friend are escaping death just because of it. I don't like this girl at all but what can we do. Human females are often like this we can't really blame her.

But during lunch time something weird happened I was sure. 

             Flash

Back in the canteen we saw her and her friends seating not to far away from us. I noticed how low they were speaking I think they were saying stuff that weren't supposed to be heard by others. But when I saw Ara pointing at Tao, D.O and Xiumin,wondering what  they could talk about. I closed my eyes and tried to enter her mind but sudently a huge headache went through my mind. 

" Arggggg " I grabbed my hair in pain, I felt like my brain was about to explode. Never someone resisted my power without even focusing and that easily while she's talking. Lay noticed how I was suffering and touched my head to release me from the pain.

" what's happening Luhan ? "  I looked over her and then turned back to them.

" I noticed that Ara and her friends were talking about us. Well some of us, D.O, Tao and Xiumin. I tried to enter her mind but as soon as I tried to, this huge headache came. I can't  read her mind or listen to her thought. Is this even possible for a human ? " 

" Some of them do have strong minds, I don't know... " Kris responded. We all turned around to face her when she noticed and screamed at us...

 

I sat down nearby the class window with Xiumin by my side. I don't know why we are staying in school now. It doesn't help us at all in the research we don't have plenty of time. And if we don't find it here in earth I think that we will never be able to save our own race. While beeing in my thought I watched the rain outside and saw Ara trying to skip school. I reached Xiumin by telepathy.

" Look she's leaving school during class " Xiumin looked over the window.

" I don't know why but I keep getting intrigued by her actions. Actually before school, I already mate her yesterday when I went for a walk. She bumped into me, I can tell you she looked frightened and lost. When I came down a street I saw 3 men running toward the same direction she took. I don't know what it is. She maybe have problems with some kind of gangster who knows. "

" Ah I see, then it's why she was angry when she met us  sje reconized you. And did you saw her friend as well ? "

" No I never saw her, today is the first time I meet her like any of us. But I don't know why she gives me this déjà vu impression " 

I turned again my gaze toward the window and saw her outside the school gates.  

" where is she going... " I murmured.

" hm hm Luhan, is my class this boring " the teacher said.

 

Ara's P.O.V

During class, I thought a lot about the legend. I wanted answer but I couldn't just as Nik about that. She might get too curious. Since she talked to me about her parents archive office at Seoul. I can have answer if I look on the details. Even if my parents won't be glad of what I am doing I skipped class and left school. 

I prepared a pair of jean and t'shirt so that I won't bring the attention to me in my school uniform. I took the first bus to Seoul. It took one hour to get there if I am quick enough I could be able to go back in school before the last class begins. I walked in the streets not knowing where to go, my feet just drove me to where I wanted to go.

Seoul rare archives office.

I went inside the building and directly a guard came toward me.

" Hey miss, what are looking for here ? " I jumped a little bit surprised by his sudent question.

" Umm I have a work at at school and umm I need to look at some archives to complet my work... " I smiled and tried to look nice to him.

" We do not give archive this simply to people without permission, especially when you are a teenager. You may leave this place little girl. " he started to push me gently toward the exist. But I couldn't go just like that.

" But sir, pleaaaase I beg yooou !! If I do not have these to complet my work I will get puniched by my teacher. He is really mean and bit students. You won't let him do that just because of a simple permission ? It won't last long just 5 minutes please ! " Seeing the way he reacted I knew that I touched him.

" Ahhh " he sighed loudly

" please sir ! " I joined my hand together.

" Okay just for 5 minutes you're lucky because I can get fired because of this. "

" Yes I know thank you sir !! " we walked me to an elevator and we went down the -5 floor a place where only the staff can go. It was really well securised and I started how Nik did to get here by herself. We arrived at the place. It was a huge room but a lot of boxes.

" Wow all of these are rare archives ? " I gasped at how many they were.

" Not exactly all of these but yeah. So miss wich one are you looking for ? Do you know ? " 

" Yes I do, it's the Exo-planet legend you know the one talking about the Exo clan and the El-dorado. I'm looking for this one exactly " I smiled toward him but he looked more annoyed than anything. 

" Is this a joke ? " I got confused by his question.

" No it is not because I wouldn't have skip school take one hour to get in Seoul just to tell a joke sir. " 

" Really ? Because this legend doesn't exist. There no such thing as the El-dorado and Exo-planet. " In my head it was a blackout. How can this legend do not exist. Then where did Nik got this from. Questions started to fill into my head.

" where did you get  this from little girl ? " seeing how disapointed I was he tried to know more.

"Actually I have a friend, both of her 

parents works here and she's the one who talked to me about that legend. " 

" umm may I know who her parents are ? I can get little info from them if you want ! "

" Kwon Sunggyu and Kwon Sira and their daughter is Kwon Nicky " the guard looked at me and didn't react.

" I'm sorry little girl but there no Kwon that works here actually I know everyone here and none of them have a teenage girl of 18 years old. "

" Are you sure that none of these exist ? It can't be true my friend is real and she talked to me about this  she said that she even stole the paper here ! "

" Haha stole something here ? It's not possible you have to be a pro to brake down this place by your own. You should know that you saw this place. " he brushed my hair while laughing.

" I understand sorry for bothering you sir, I'm going back to school thank you for agreeing to help me " I bowed deeply and exited the office to take my bus back to town.

I thought of the legend. How can the archives are not real.. Not even her parents work there. Nicky lied to me. About everything. She said that her parents took her phone because she stole archives,  but these archives do not exist nor her parents works there. Then how do she knows about this legend. Now not only the fact that these 12 boys are weird but now I'm getting suspicious about  my own bestfriend.

It took an hour to get back to town luckily the traffic weren't too busy so when I arrived infront school I still got 2 classes to do, I hided myself behind a wall and I changed into my uniform entering school before a teacher would catch me. I quickly went to my Korean class. In the hallway I met with Nik.

" Hey Ara-ya where have you been ? "

" Oh uhh nowhere... " I quickly responded wanting to avoid her.

" I know you're lieing where were you ? " she asked me again.

" it's a secret... I can't tell you yet " with this she just sighed and smiled at me.

" Anyway I don't want you to be late in class like you always do, we can talk about it later... " she waved and went to her direction.

I speed walked to my room but as usual, I came late inside.

Knock knock. I slowly hited the door 2 times.

" Come in " Mr.Kim responded, I sighed before entering the class. I forgot that my last classes were with him if I knew I just would have gone home. When I steped inside everyone looked at me as usual.

" Miss Jadis, always late and disturbing classes. I'm tired of you just go to your seat. " I bowed to him and went to my seat. This time I was surprised to see that Kyungsoo took the seat that was beside mine.

I took place and looked at him.

" Are you and your brother going to seat always beside me ? "

It wasn't supposed to be nice but yet he smiled.

" what is so funny ? " I asked him, this boy was annoying me. He always have this superior look on his face that bothered me.

" you.. this whole situation " he responded while smirking.

" ah I didn't know that it was supposed to be funny " I looked outside the window looking disinterest by him.

" You want to hear something human ? " he sudently asked me while I turned my gaze on him.

" what again ? "  he just stared at me for a moment.

" it's obvious that you are hiding something... I'm sure it's not interesting enough for me to try to know but it got me and my brother kind of curious... And to tell you I don't like it. " 

" Every teenager got something to hide, I guess you guys too " I looked away again.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Hey~ chpt 9 is out hope you will like it :)

And sad news my co-author japanchinakorea will be be able to edit my chapts anymore so yeaa kinda sad. But I will try my best with my english and now update faster ( 1 or 2 chpts a week )

I noticed that nearly no one comment on the chpts, please do so it helps me a lot to know what you guys likes :)

I also wanted to thanks the people that suscribed ypu are now 57 !!! ^_^ Thank you guys ♥

Bye see you in chpt 10.