Down To Earth

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Down To Earth


During Ara's Birthday - Unknown P.O.V:


It's been a few months now since I landed on this planet that was invaded by the Skypers. I've been looking for it but with no luck, I don't even know what it is. I can't sense it here. Did someone already find it? Impossible! If that was true and it had fallen into the wrong hands, all planets would have been destroyed by now. Like mine, their nations would have been enslaved or worse... exterminated. It made me think of the day when Irin and his army came to EXO planet, killing so many Exodians. Old ones, women, teens, children and even babies. Those who were lucky to survive were able to escape and leave the planet. The unlucky ones were caught and enslaved.

Crack!

I heard a branch snapping, hiding myself behind a big tree I listened to voices that belonged to about six skypers. I should use my power. Wait no. If I use it they will be able to sense it and if they do and I have to fight them I'm totally alone. I won't be able to fight them all if they called for back-up. I should just spy on them and plan what I will do after.

I was now following the skypers, I have been for hours. They suddenly stopped when one of them raised his voice.

"Hyung! Why don't we just use our wings? We're all tired of walking now! If we use them we'll be 10 times faster than thi-" His hyung threw his fist right in the boys face. The young skyper landed on the floor, nose bleeding. The oldest one started beating his warrior until he was unconscious, spitting on him, he walked over to his other warriors.

"We're not using our wings because if we do, look around you," he ordered his other warriors as they all turned and looked about. "look at how the trees are close to each other. If we fly here, our wings will break. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN?!" The other warriors looked down at the ground, scared of their hyung. "And since this idiot is unconscious and your all tired, we'll sleep here tonight and head to the gathering tomorrow."

I climbed the tree and stopped myself as well, I can't let my guard down and sleep or I'll fall into the enemies territory. What was this gathering the eldest was talking about? I will have to wait until they wake up. In the morning as they woke up and left, I noticed that the beaten up skyper was will on the ground. I approached him. He was covered in blood, his hyung killed him. Tsk! Skypers don't have a heart even among their own. I took the dead Skypers armor, now If I wanted to go to their gathering I'll have to look like them.

I quickly followed their group running and hiding behind trees. After a day and a half, the forest was coming to an end. I took the precaution and wore the warriors armor in case I meet someone. As I was walking, I could see a hoard of Skypers on the ground and in the sky in front of a giant tower. If I was to get caught, I'm sure they would kill me and not in the nicest way possible, since I'm an Exodian. Taking a deep breath, I walked to were the skypers were, hoping they won't think I'm an intruder since I have this armor. This lace looked like a basement, warriors were running here and there without really taking notice of me. I looked over to the tower. I wonder what was inside? Maybe I can get some information if I go there. I made my way over to the tower. As I was getting closer to it and was about to open the door.

"Hey you!" A man shouted but I pretended not to hear him. "You! The warrior stop right now!" This time I froze in my place. You have to come up with something quick! I thought slightly panicked.

"Yes sir." I said a little bit hesitant.

"Who gave you permission to go in the tower? Simple warriors with no grades can't just walk in like that! Don't you already know that?" He spoke firmly. Come on, think of something! I thought.

"I have to deliver a message." I said.

"What message? I'll convey it to the prince!"

"Um, no you can't." I said awkwardly.

"And why not?!" He asked, leaning his head to the side as if he didn't understand what I told him.

"Because it's something private. A private message from his father the king Irin. No one accept the prince is supposed to hear the message. You don't want the king Irin to be upset if I told him that you forced me to say it out loud do you?" I asked him sarcastically.

"Uh, right. Your right." He looked ashamed of himself.

"Can I enter now?"

"Yeah, you can. Go on in." I nodded and made my way to the tower.

It wasn't as crowded as outside and felt slightly weird. I was walking in down a big corridor with allot of images of Irin. I could feel my blood boiling, one day I'll kill you by my own hands for what you did to my king and people.

I continued to walk down a different corridor when I heard a young mans voice talking to someone.

"Yes it was yesterday father, they went to look for it." I was slightly intrigued. Is this the prince? What is he talking about? I asked myself as I leaned over to the door to hear.

"Now that the fuin is breaking we have a chance to find out where ever it is. I decided to send 10 of my warriors down on earth." Earth? Why there? Humans don't have anything special, I doubt it's there.

"Yes father, it's because of you and lil sister that the fuin id breaking. It was fun to see that dog Alett being executed in front of all out Exodian slaves! Hahaha!" I could sense rage filling my heart, so he was alive and once again we couldn't do anything.

"Send me his head as a trophy, he can keep me company." Tears were now sliding down my cheeks. They killed him and dragged him down his throne and now they are soiling his name?

"One more thing father, the Exo warriors, please leave them to Irina and me! Me and little sister have been dying to execute them by our own hand. Give us time and we'll find those rats, hahaha!" I wasn't listening to him anymore. My body was shaking with anger, my view blurred from tears. I backed away and was about to leave when I heard the prince mimicking our king's last words to the Exodians.

Out of rage I couldn't think anymore, I grabbed a sword exposed on the wall and burst into the room where the prince was.

"I'll kill you Irinos!" I sliced at his side but he flew back. "Don't run you son of a ! You wanted us, well here I am!" I shouted.

"Oh! Hahahaha, an Exo rat ! Where are your brothers?" He smiled brightly.

"I'll kill you and your entire race!" I raced towards him while he grabbed his bow and arrow, drawing an arrow and firing right at my stomach. I fell to the floor bleeding.

"Oh? Hahaha! Do you think you could do something against me? Silly you! Look at you! Hahahaha!" While he was focused on laughing, I took my sword back and managed to carve off part of his wing.

"Arggggggg! My Wing!" He was flying around the room when he charged into the window and broke it to get outside. I heard him screaming.

"SKYPERS! An invader attacked me! Go get him now! Dead or Alive!" He shouted hysterically at his army.

I heard footsteps from the Skypers running within the tower, I stood up holding my wound and headed towards the corridor where I could feel a portal. It was my only chance to  get out of here alive. I was close to it when a Skyper charged into me, throwing me hard onto a wall. Using my power and moving a big spear right into his heart. His wings stopped moving and he fell towards the floor. Getting myself back up and racing towards the portal, I jumped in.

I soon landed in my destination and turned around to destroy the portal so no one could follow or track me. I turned back around and saw I was in a park and it was night.

Is this earth? I thought.

I should use telepathy to get them here. I talked to my brother while my view was getting darker and darker.

"Boys. Come to earth, I have a hint and please-Arggggg!" I winced because of the pain. "Please get Lay here as soon as possible!!!"

"LUHAN!!!!!" They all shouted as I feel on the floor, drowning in my own blood pool.


 

Author Corner : Hey~ it's 2:13 am now here in Paris and I finaly finished to write chapter 4 yaay :)

So the first Exo member to be introduced into the story is my baby Lulu~~ 

By the way it's my first time writing a fighting scene so I guess it was a little bit awkward lol. 

Anyway what you think of this chapter ? 

Please comment let me know what you think about it~

Susbcribe too please.

Bye~~ ♥


Edited by japankoreachina: 21/05/15