Couronnement

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

Two days  after our victory agaisn't Irinos army, we were still concerned about their main army : Irin's army.

weeks after our victory nothing happened. We came to the conclusion that Irin wasn't aware of what was happening in Taevia, which gave us the advantage of surprise.

 

A few weeks ago after things started to change, everyone were working hard to bring back the planet how it originally was.

Flowers, trees, rivers, animals were already starting to be all over the place.

Dama bought us the his castle after the fight.

We all needed a place to stay at and rest until we would decide on what to do next.

 

I felt safe for the first that since all of this started, I felt safe. And I think everyone noticed it as well.

I was just staring at my bedrooms window when I heard a maid knocking at my door.

 

" Come in " I said as she slowly opened the door, she was a lovely old lady with short turquoise hair, it was a pleasure for me to talk with her from times to times when I would see her around the castle,so I smiled at her as she bowed.

 

" Princess your dress is ready for the festivities " she said and I looked at her confused as she laughed.

 

" Judging by your face you already forgot hahaha " 

 

I ran my hand inside my hair  due to embarrassment.

 

" haha yeah since all of this stoped I tend to forget non war concerning things pretty easily, what is there today ? " 

 

She shaked her head " it's our Prince crowning today, our Prince is going to be King Dama ! "

 

" Oh yeah ! How could I forget that, it's an important day for everyone. I guess I should get ready before I end up being late " I got up of my bed and the lady made a sign for me to follow her.

 

We were walking in this one corridor with several portraits painted on the walls, was I was looking at them, I stoped looking at one. The portrait of a radiant woman, she looked fierce but something about her was heart warming. 

The old lady noticed that I stoped and came beside me.

 

" This is our Prince mother the Queen Samaeada. She was a good and a lovely person just like you, unfortunately she died when our Prince was still a young kid "

 

I smiled " she is beautiful... " I could have just stayed a look at the painting for the whole day  but I had to get ready.

We made our way to a room just when we almost bumped on Ken and Hyuk who were coming out of the room.

They were already  wearing their clothes and they looked amazing.

 

Ken put his hand around my shoulder " I know you forgot about today, that's why you're quite late ! " him and Hyuk started to laugh and I just sighed.

 

The lady took my hand " hurry up your guardians and your brother are waiting for you inside "

 

We came into the room and they were all siting around the corner all ready. All of them had matching clothes dark blue and gold on it.

I salued them and they smiled, without even having the time the lady pulled me behind this curtain falling down from the roof. 

She helped me to put on a amazing dress, it looked more like a wedding dress than a dress for this occasion.

 

She looked at me in awe " Why can't you marry our Prince ! You are one of the most beautiful person I have ever seen, if not the most beautiful already " 

I blushed at her compliment and came out for everyone to see me.

I noticed how all of them were just staring at me without saying a word but their cheek were all red. I smiled, Ryo came to my side and held out his arm.

 

" May I have to pleasure to you to the crowning room ? Everyone need to see how beautiful my sister is " we both stared each other and laughed I wrapped my arm around his.

 

We walked to the crowning room where everyone were already siting waiting for the soon to be King to come.

Suho told us that we had to stand near the throne as a royalty guests.

A kind of monk came with the crown in his hands. Music resounded in the room and two big door opened, light came inside the room and Dama was walking in the middle of the room to his throne.

I had to admit he  was a really good looking man, his long dark blue hair were falling down his back.

His clothes showed his muscular body watching him walking in the room with that much charisma didn't left me indifferent.

He bowed infront of us and we did so as well.

He went infront of the monk and kneeled.

 

The monk approached " today is a new day for our planet, we lost many but we freed ourselves from our enemies in Taevia. We may have lost a king but by this horrible journey another King has rose. This is why today you are no longer Prince but King Dama of Taevia " he slowly put the crown on top of Dama's head and as soon as he stood up and sat on his throne flowers of every colors falled from the roof as the room was filled with the noise of people clapping their hands and shouting.

 

" May the festivities start ! " the King shouted.

 

We moved to another room which was filled with tables and food. 

A table for the King was ready and I noticed how two seats were installed.

I saw all of the boys parting ways with me confused I followed them.

 

" Where are you going ? " Chen asked me smiling 

 

Confused I looked at him.

 

" Don't you see these two seats over there, one is for the King and the other for the Queen. Even through you are not his Queen. " he made a sign for me to turn around. 

 

As I did Dama was bowing infront of me.

 

" Princess will you like to share a table with me ? If you don't want to there is no problem, there is another chair ready for you and your people. "

 

He was so serious about it that I ended up laughing.

 

Luhan looked at us with was seemed to be jealousy. To be honest all of them looked uncomfortable about him asking that.

 

" As a royalty she has to accomplish her duty so she will accept. But please my King don't tempt anything infront of us. She rejected you multiple times already. " 

 

Suho said and he only made the situation more awkward for me.

But surprisingly Dama only laughed.

 

" You have amazing guardians right there " he said and I smiled at him while taking the hand that he was giving.

 

We sat in our respective seats and the festivities started.

 

One by one musicians, dancers, artists started to show their little talent show infront of us.

I saw Taevi, Taeva and people from their tribe.

 

Taevi approached our table and bowed both me and Dama brightly smiled at her.

 

" What are you going to present ? " Dama asked.

 

" It's a song, a newly created song that talk about a Godess like Princess " she winked at me and I understood.

 

Once the music started the twins were singing and dancing about a song talking about my adventures in Taevia from the day that I met Taevi and to this day.

I was really touched about their song and stood up to clap my hands when they were done.

And just like that the day went by.

 

As I was tired I went back first to my room, the boys seemed to have a lot of fun and I didn't wanted to stop them from being normal people enjoying their moment for once.

 

I took of the dress and lay on my bed looking at the ceiling when I suddenly felt a presence.

 

" Pitä, Roën ? " I said.

 

" It's us " they both replied 

 

" Where have you been ? I haven't heard from you since the fight with Irinos. I thought you left me just like that ! " 

 

" No we wouldn't just leave you without saying anything but "

 

" But now you came to tell me that you have to leave me right ? " I cut them of before they finished their phrase.

 

They both nodded " Yes, we as Gods shouldn't be here on your side. We talked about it before, we have to lay low for now Yola. Or else things could get worse for all of us. For now we'll stay here in Taevia as the horse spirits everyone knows about here. "

 

I nodded feeling slightly sad.

 

" This is not a farewell Princess, we'all meet again when time will decide so " with that their presence vanished, and soon after I heard horses. I looked at the window and saw them freely running and jumping around.

 

" Until next time then " I waved.

 

Just then I heard a knock on my door and Ryo came in just as I greeted him the Exo & Vixx warriors, Rinko, Iren, Dama and Van were all already inside my room.

 

" Since all of you are here I guess the topic of this conversation will be ummm let me guess war ? " I said sarcastically.

 

" Nuna  what's wrong ? " Ryo Asked 

 

I sighed " No nothing, I was just thinking how I actually like it here. You all seemed happy and free of all duties so I thought that I wanted to stay here for the sake of everyone. But I guess it's impossible " I faked a smile.

 

" Thank you for your concerns, but as you know it's impossible. " Kris said and I just stared down at the window.

 

" Now that few weeks passed we can't stay here, I guess all of us understand it. " Suho said.

 

" Pitä and Roën left " I randomly said but none of them seemed surprised.

 

" We felt it, your powers seems more unstable " Luhan replied.

 

" Now let's talk about the most important, the boys and I thought a lot about what we should do. We had a meeting with the Exodians here in Taevia to know more about Exo planet's condition. Since we are not enough yet and the entire planet is enslaved we can not make a direct attack. Irinos is stronger than us for now. " 

 

I cut Suho " but why won't we go with the Taevians. "

 

Suho sighed " We thought about this but they are not ready yet. The damages they suffered from this war is to big, too many of the people that were able to fight were lost. They need to recover from this war too and we can't ask them to do the majority of the job after what happened to them. Plus risking their new King's life is too much for now. The Exodians that were enslaved here will stay here for now to recover and get ready for The Call. "

 

I looked away quite ashamed of how selfish my question looked.

 

" So this now is our plan, we will go back to Exo planet without any Taevians for now. So the Exo members, Yola, Ryo, Rinko, Ken, Hyuk and Iren, the 18 of us are going back there.

As we all know we're not about to start a war with an army of 18 people that's just a stupid away of dieing ang losing you.

We had an agreement and I'm sorry for what I'm going announce now Yola " 

 

I looked curiously at Suho when I heard Ryo sighing.

 

I got up " what the hell is your agreement, and by the way since when I was left out of important matters uh ?! " my anger started to rise.

 

" We just thought it would be best for us to talk about that while you were not here because we knew you'll react like that " Ken said.

 

" You ! " as I pointed my finger to Ken 

" Just the hell up "

 

" Just tell me what is it " I angrily asked Suho.

 

" The plan is for us to get separated once in Exo planet. The first team will be the twelve of us with you, the second team will be Ryo, Rinko, the two Vixx warriors and Iren " I clenched my fit as I saw my fingers shaking.

 

" I will not get separated from Ryo, he will go with us the other can go by themselves they don't need him. And who is the stupid person who decided that ! " I shouted 

 

" It's me Nuna... " Ryo said.

 

I froze " What ?! But why would you do that ! I have to protect you Ryo, you can't be left alone... "

 

He sighed " Nuna if I was dieing right now infront of you and I would need someone to give me all of their life span to be able to survive will you do it ? "

 

" What is that dumb question of course ! I'll die for you, you are my only family left, my only little brother. I have to protect you at all cost. Don't forget that I agreed on doing this just because of you Ryo ! " 

 

He looked at me as if I gave him a wrong answer.

 

" This is exactly why I have to go, all of us who are not from the Exo warriors are a burden to you. Especially me nuna, you'll do anything to protect and that is the problem. We can't afford to lose you, if someone kidnap me or do anything to me we all know you won't act as we agreed to. You'll just jump in to save me even if this cost you life. You are the El dorado, you are the reason why all these hyungs here didn't gave up. In hope to find you and bring you back to their homeland. So you can't say that you'll die for my one and only life while millions of other life are depending on you. My sister's name is Ara and I know that she's far from being selfish, it doesn't look like it but she cares a lot about people well beings and she'll do anything to help those in need. So please don't change who you are only to protect me,  do you think it was an easy decision for me ?! No it wasn't. I.. I... don't want to be away from you, not now, not again , never but I don't have any other choices. So please I beg you, don't make it even more hard for the both of us. I beg you nuna let me go... "

 

he kneeled infront of me with his head lowered, I noticed a tear dropping down on the floor.

 

My anger ended changing into sadness.

But I knew he was right, they were all right.

I helped him up and looked at him into the eyes.

 

" Ye..yes.. " I answered with hesitation.

 

Suho cleared his throat which drew  all the attention on him.

 

" So now you understand why a part of the plan is for us to be separated, we already have an hard time protecting you but it's even more hard when we have to protect you trying to protect another person.

We do as agreed, the second team will go together their main mission will be to find where are the other warriors, I heard that there is a small chance of them being alive. They are going to look for the other Vixx warriors first and then by the same occasion Ryo and Rinko will try to look for their parents which are both greet fighters, also look for any Exodian that escaped and are hiding in the planet.

The main team, you and us Yola. 

We'll have to stay on the low, the people must not know yet that we came back or else there's a chance of rumors spreading and Irin  finding out that we came back.

Our role will be to find things that your father the King Alett left. He had a secret room in the castle, we all feel like it's where we have to start first.  As you know a part of our memories were erased by the King. We have to find out what if they were erased this means it was important. There might be more answer about you and your powers and how to fully control them. "

 

Dama walked to the corner of the room to face me.

 

" Once your war will start Taevia will not miss the call and we'll answer ready and stronger than ever. Your friends have your back. It's only a matter of time Princess, next time we'll see each other you'll be about to be the Queen "  Dama said and once again I saw on his face how serious and determined the King was.

 

" We'll leave in a 2 weeks, we are waiting on the shaman to create two portals. For both of the teams, we can not go on the same one since that much powers regrouped is harder for us to hide it. We don't know where we'll land since he broke all the portals over there. So be ready we will finally go back to our homeland. " 

 

Suho finished and we all nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

 

A/N : Hello people~

 

First of all I'd like to deeply apologize for not updating often.

I was busy with my baccalaureat ( which is the equivalent of the U.S, SAT ) these last few months.

I got it and I finally graduated from high school and I'll be a university student starting from September 🎉.

I also have a part time job now but I am currently on vacation and I want to rest as much as I can.

 

From now on I'll put this story on " semi hiatus " since I don't post regularly 😔.

I guess that you are used to it anyway haha * Idk if I should laugh or cry tbh 😂 *

 

I'll do my best to update as fast as I can even if fast means few months lol.

Until I'll find the right moment when I'll be able to update at least once per month~

 

Thank you for sticking up to the story anyway. I'll do my best ❤️