Bad feeling

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

The Skyper threw us in a random cabin after he saw Taevi and I. It was dark inside, the smell was horrible as well. We walked a little further and we noticed a candle that sudently blewed off.

" Is someone there ? " Taevi asked. The people were making little noises, I didn't wanted to go closer my intention wasn't to scare them.

" Nallan Taevian " Taevi sudently said in another language. When sudently I saw a little girl around 5 years old walking toward us. The poor girl was wearing a bandage covering her eyes. 

" What did you said ? " I asked Taevi who was just looking at the girl without saying a word.

" I just said I'm also Taevian, but she doesn't want to come further " I looked back at the girl and I saw how she was feeling stressed.

" Why did a Taevian came along with an enemy ?. You smell exactly like a Skyper " Then a young boy with dark blue hair and eyes around the same age as Ryo came toward us. Taevi tried to speak but I stoped her.

" Aish this smell that I can't even smell is still here ? Long story short my adoptive  little brother is part Skyper. But he's also Exodian so we're on your side. " I told him.

" How can I be sure it's true  ?" He asked me and I noticed that he was holding a knife in his hand.

" Pitä and Roën showed for her, they are here waiting in this forest " Taevi steped into our conversation.

" What ?!! It never happened ! " sudently bunch of voice were hearable in the cabin.

" I'm a friend and I came here to free everyone. " I said firmly facing the young boy who seemed to be sudently intimided by my presence near him.

" I'm Yola nice to meet you... " I offered him my hand.

" Raïn.. " he shaked back my hand.

" and who is the little girl right here "I kneeled infront of her and brightly smiled.

" Raïna " she said hiding under Raïn's legs.

" Is this cute little girl your sister ? " he smiled and me and acquised.

Sudently he looked at me seriously. "Are you really here to save us ? I can't feel any power in you. You're weaker than  me " he said and Taevi and I explaned our plan during almost all the night. Without noticing the sun was almost up.

" I know it's a camp but is there someone that represents you all in here ? " I asked him as I was hearing Skypers outside screaming at the people to wake up and go outside. The kids went to the window and looked outside.

" Hurry up, they'll come here soon " A little boy shouted.

" Yes there is, I heard his name is Van... older people around your age are in different cabins. He must be there. " I myself went to the window seeing that a Skyper was 2 cabins away from us.

" Look I need you to draw a map and today spreed the word we are planning an escape,I'll come to take it tonight. And I have a friend waiting for me outside. I'll come back tonight, I'm going to free you from here. See you later." Sudenlty a Skyper kicked in the door.

" What are both of you talking about ?! " He screamed at us.

" Nothing it was nothing " Raïn told him

" Do you dare talking back to me !? " the Skyper walked toward us grabbing Raïn by the collard bringing him outside.

" Don't touch him ! It was me, I was talking to him he did nothing ! " Out of anger the Skyper tossed Raïn and punched me on the face making me fall.

"So this morning you want to rebel is that so " he grabbed me draging me to the camp court yard. There was one huge wood pole in the middle of it. He beated me up and chained my hands around the pole.

" This morning this girl didn't wanted to obey me and due to that look at what is going to happen to her" the Skyper shouted to everyone to gather around. It looked just like an execution place.

" Bring me the whisk ! " he shouted as another Skyper brought him one. He then tored up my shirt infront of everyone. I went closer to the pole to hide my uper body ashamed as I was seeing all the eyes focused on me.

" How many do you want ? " he asked me laughing.

" I want you dead " I said angrily and he whiped me on the back.

" AHH ' I shouted and he whiped me over and over again for about an hour. My vision was geting blurry and he stoped. I had high cuts on my back bleeding a lot.

" Come and get her. You better all work today or I'll do the same for you all. " he said as he left the place.

I reconized Taevi's pink hair coming toward me and a young boy covering me and walking away from the place. I opened my eyes a moment later.

" Who are you if you were from this camp I would have see your face. And you're weak, you stayed unonscious for an entire day " A boy around my age with mi long brown hair was standing right infront my face. I gasped I direclty thought of Ken

" I told you already, her name is Yola ! I told you what we came to do here. Don't worry Ara I went to see him alone yesterday night he is extremly worried about you. " Taevi was yelling at him.

" I want to hear if from her that's all. I don't trust someone who adpoted a Skyper brother " he said as I sat up on the bed.

" Is my brother a problem for you ? If then, you must have one with me as well. " I glared when he started to laugh.

" Oh I never saw a pretty girl talking like that after getting punishef over a hundred time. " he laughed again.

" Enough laughing. I am Van, Raïn was pretty quick and he told me what's happening. He also drew the map, here it is " he handed me the plan of the camp, it was perfectly well descripted. 

" Good. Tonight will not be possible everyone will not be able to escape. From what Raïn told me, between midnight and one in the morning most of the Skypers move to somewhere. Only a few are left. That's the right moment to do it tonight " I said and we sat on a table with a couple other Taevians.

" How many are you in this camp ? " Taevi asked.

" Around 900... " I gasped at the number he revealed.

* how I am going to do it * I thought.

" Well we have to free at least 100 to 150 people tonight " And I noticed all the teens faces, all of them seemed to be scared.

" What are you scared ? " Taevi yelled and they judt lowered their head.

Van got up " I'm in... These days they are planning something and I don't feel good about it. Something is going to happen soon. If we can free some of us then I'll try to. " I thanked him.

" First we have to start with the youngest the ones around 5 to 15 do by any chance someone know how many they are ? " I asked and a shy looking girl came.

" Actually the ones around these ages are 100. " she said.

" Good then they're the ones that will go. " I said and everyone seemed to agree.

" Now the Skypers... " Van said as he was walking around the room.

" Tonight some of us are going to distract them. We have to be at least 80 to make it big. We will use our powers so when they'll come they will have to fight. Then you Ara and Taevi you will bring the kids to your friends and there manage to get them out of here. You can't fail or we're all dead " I acquiesed.

"  Good, when the sun will set, then I'll get the younger section. You must spreed the word as well. All of them must know what we're doing. " everyone said yes and went out of the cabin.

I got up with the help of Taevi and we headed outside.

" Wait uhhh " I turned around and smiled.

" Yola... "

" Ah yeah Yola... I just wanted to say just in case. Just right under your feet there is a trap. You'll find weapons there. In case got worse here, you don't seem to have any power... " he brushed his hair

I smiled and made an ok sign and then Taevi and I left. Some Skypers yelled at us and gave us axes,we just followed  the teens that were walking together. We went deep in the forest and I got ssurprised at how the camp was huge. Then some Skypers divided us in some groups, without noticing it I got separated from Taevi. When I tried to call her a Skyper pushed me away.

" You are going toward that direction " he kept pushing me until I definitly lost her. I saw everyone cuting the trees. My head felt sudently heavy. It felt like the trees were alive and talking to me. They would tell me how much it hurted them and I lost ballance and was about to fall when a girl holded me back.

" Oh thanks Taevi " I said.

" What did you said ? " I turned around confused when I saw a little girl looking exactly like her but with blue hair.

" Do you know my sister ? Is she safe ? Is she's still alive ? " she kept asking me a bunch of question at the same time.

" Wow slowly... I'll tell you but let's work now these Skypers are keeping an eye on us " we walked a little bit away from the Skyper that kept eyeing us. When we were out of his vision I stoped to walk.

" Yes I know Taevi, and if she's safe she's surely alive " she sudently hugged me tightly.

" Thank you but where is she ? I heard about this plan today is she the one planing it ? " she started to murmure.

" She's working over there in another section. We are the one planing it and we just have until a day and an half now. I'm afraid we might run out of time " I said.

 

 

Exo's P.O.V 

" Are you guys fine ? " Dama came  and sat with the boys.

" Yes we are. We're just a little bit tired we ran a day and an half. Who thought that this camp would be really far away from here. " Lay said breathing heavily. 

Dama smiled " I know... "

" You want to say  something ? " Luhan asked him.

"  Are you reading my thoughts right now ? " he seemed annoyed.

" No need to, it's pretty obvious " Luhan smirked.

" Yea so, we made a plan. You guys want to find Ara and she is in that camp the shaman is almost sure. Us,we want to free our teens and also help you to find her back since it's the spirits choice. We will attack this camp and I think we'll be there by tomorrow " he said and all of them acquised.

" What if they did something to her in that camp.. Aish why is she so stubborn " Chen brushed his hair frustrated.

" Don't start talking about these kind of stuff, we are all nervous enough "! Baekhyun tried to calm Chen.

" We'll know how she is once we'll find her " Kris firmly said and they heard Dama shouting.

" Let's go  ! " they shifted back in wolf form and followed him.

 

Ara's P.O.V

At the sun set.

Taevi and Taeva found each other back. I was really happy to see Taevi happy now. both of them cried almost the entire day.At least I succeded on making someone happy even if it was only for a moment.  The night started to fall. Van, Taevi, Taeva and I went to the younger section. All of them were getting nervous and anxious, we tried to calm them as much as we could.

" How many are they ? " I asked Van that came inside Raïn's cabin.

" Uhh... " he became sudently quiet he wouldn't even say a word.

" What ?! " I said getting anxious.

" At least 230 " 

" What but are you crazy ?!!!!! " I kind of shouted but not too loud afraid that I might be heard.

" I know... but some of them are the ones that are injured they can not stay here anymore or they'll die before tomorrow " he said and I just sighed thinking of Ken's reaction.

" Okay... it will be more complicated but whatev- " sudently a boy came in.

" Guys that's it, most of the Skyper went away. Move ! " the kids in the cabin got up.

" Okay now wait for my signal Van. I have to make some of them go before you start "he went back to his cabin. I went outside  and at least 40 kids were with me. Raïna came and took my hand.

" Don't be scared you just have to be quiet and everything will be fine. "I forced a smile on my face. We walked or I should say we crawled until we arrived infront of the barrier. I turned around and I saw Taevi and Taeva's groups. Ken showed up not longer after.

" You're finally here, you have to do something for that barrier " I said looked behind us to make sure that no one followed us.

" I worked on it yesterday I can not hold it back for only a short that, I might make it explode " he said as he closed his eyes and the kids got ready. I felt how the electricity volt was reducing and sudently the barrier disappeared.

" Now ! " the kids runned outside and everyone of them got out safe.

" How many are they ? " I asked him.

" 110 I didn't thought that you would bring that much... You're amazing " I smiled.

" Bring them to a safer place, I'm coming back with a couple more. " he noded and we went our separated ways. We went back into the court yard and I saw Van.

" Do it now, from now on they'll notice that a lot of us are missing " while I was talking to Van the twins got the other other ones and Van went with thr other to start a little rebelion to distract the Skypers.

" Let's go Yola " Taevi called me and we went back to thr barrier.

" That's it for tonight 230 people.be sure to hide them well.   " we heard from the court yard the fight between the Skypers and the teens.

" We have to go back. " I said as we started to move.

" Oh and ask thid kid with dark blue hair named Raïn he got the camp map. " with that we runned back inside and as soon a we came back most of the teens were already neutralized. We kneeled to pretend that we were already here.

" Do you think you were able to do anything to us ? Hahaha it was supposed to be in 2 days but since you seem to be impatient. You'll see what is coming tomorrow  " they all got us into our cabin.

" I have a really bad feeling " Van said as a Skyper locked him the twins and  I inside.

I sat down * I have a bad feeling too. Help ! *   I  whispered hoping that by any chance my guardians would get this message.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

AN : hey chpt 25 out~~~~~

Enjoy :) 

And promise, Exo and Ara will reunite really soon ;)