Best Enemies

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

She stood in a dark room, facing the window.She had a hideous smile across her face.

" What do you want from us, let us go ! " the man yelled.

Irina's P.O.V

She walked toward him and sat infront of him.

" I'm not going to lie to you Mr.Jadis... " she smiled at him.

" How do you know my name you little girl !! " He yelled again and tried to break free from the chains that were holding him in a chair.

" Ohh mister calm down or I will make my men kill you wife.. The beautiful Mirae, no wonder why Ara is this pretty.. " Her giggling were hearable all around the room.

" Don't touch my family. I swear I'll behave but don't touch  them. I just want to see my wife. "  His voice was trembling, his body was shaking at the fear of loosing someone that he cares for.

Irina looked at him pateticly. " Rin ! " she called the young Skyper who came as soon.

" Yes princess. " he bowed infront of her. " what can I do for you  ? "

" Bring his wife and take him to the rooftop. She will be here soon enough. I can feel a strong power heading toward us. "  She headed out of the room and walked to the rooftop of the abandoned building with her Skypers following her with the prisonners. They threw them on the cold floor.

" Arg ! " Mirae yelled at the pain.

" What you did to her. Darling are you okay ? " Joon tried to crawl near her but Seungho pinned his head on the ground refraining him to be near his wife.

" Oh about her. She is stronger than usual female humans haha. We had to make her behave and I can tell you torturing is the best way ever hahaha " Rin laughed looking at the woman frowning in pain.

" Enough. " Irina sudently turned around.

" You want to know why are you here ? " she paused lookind at them.

" I'm waiting for a proof that will confirm my theories. "

" And what do we have to do with that crazy little girl !! " Mirae yelled.

Irina started to laugh at what the woman said.

" What you have to do with that ? You will find out soon. Your daughter will come really soon. She may not even be your daughter hahaha. And for you to call me little girl miss.Jadis ? Careful I am older than you think  " she laughed out lout letting the couple confused.

" Ara is my daughter I know it. A mother knows ! " she shouted at Irina.

" It's seems like you do not know then. Didn't you noticed ? How she is different recently ? I guess not. Wich means that you do not know her. I do better than you after all these years " Irina coldy told them.

" Be quiet now it won't last long " She went to sit on the edge of the rooftop.

 

Ara's P.O.V

I left Ryo alone inside, but I know that they won't do anything as long as Junmyeon is in danger. But I am still worried about him alone agaisn't twelve.

I quickly brushed away my thoughts and started to run, it have been few minutes now and I reached the hospital. Weirdly I couldn't hear any sounds, no cars, no ambulances, no people. I stopped to look around me, no one was here. I rushed inside the hospital toward my father office, I already came in that places I remembered from my memories. I took the stares to go up on 15 floors.

Arriving breathing like crazy I rushed to my father's office and opened the door. " Dad, mom ! " I froze when I noticed all the inside broke. The walls from the other side of the room was completly broken, all the wind from the tempest was pushing me backward. I looked around the room and saw a kind of letter on the desk, it was written in red. Red like blood. I took it.

 

Dear Ara Jadis.

I took the permission to take your parents and your precious friend Nik  just like you did with my Skypers. At least to be sure that it's you I had to take your parents and friend. Come at the abandoned building near the dark woods in the south. You know where is it. If it comes that I got wrong, I can't promise you that I'll let you and your family alive. Humans doesn't  need to know anything about Skypers.

                                                          Meet me there, Irina.

Ps: Yes this letter was written with blood. Don't worry not mine haha but your mother's. Hope you enjoy it ! ;)

I felt my legs shaking as I read the letter. Tears started to fall out my eyes. All kind of thought started to fill up my mind.

" what if they killed them ? What if they hurted them ? What if I can't rescue them ? What if....what if...what if.. " I got myself up and exited the hospital going toward the woods that were in the south side of the hometown. The abandoned building I knew it. I used to go there when I was sad. From some miles away I saw the building, I rushed to find my familiy.

" Oh she finally came ! " I saw a girl jumping excitingly on the rooftop, two guys were standing behind her. Two guys that seemed familiar to my eyes.

" So you are Irina ! " Looking at her she gave a really strong déjà vu impression.

" Irina in person, Irin's daughter and Skyp planet princess. Nice to meet you. Ara Jadis or maybe I should say long time no see " she giggled.

" What do you mean by long time no see ? " 

" Stop asking stupid questions. " I saw Seungho and then Rin walking toward the edge of the rooftop.

" Seungho... Rin.. I knew from the beginning that you weren't normal. " Irina sudently laughed at what I said.

" Of course they are not ! Just like you as well " sudently her tone changed to a really serious one.

" Talking about that... Are you the one that killed my skypers ? " I froze, how did she knew that. If she knows it means that she already know that I am the one that got into Seungho and Rin's house. I remained silent.

" I'll take your silence for a yes then... "  I glared at them, and tried to aperceive my parents.

" My turn, I got a question. Where are they ? " she pretended to be suprised by my question.

" who are you talking about ? " she giggled looking at me right in the eyes.

" You know it ! Stop acting like it's a game ! " I screamed at her loosing my temper. But I had to hold still I couldn't get my parents or Nik hurt because of me.

" But it is, it's a game since the beginning Ara.. And I make the rules. " she paused.

" Into what you shifted Ara ? You don't look human right now.. You do not even look human. A human can not kill a skyper, what are you then " These questions, I knew they would come. But I can not respond to them, if she is a Skyper.

" Ara I can sense an immense power inside you. Who or what are you better respond to me. " I looked at her and noticed how she hands were shaking.

" I am not going to answer any of your question " I tried to avoid her.

She smiled brightly at me. " Oh... is that so, deeply I deeply I didn't wanted to go that far " she made a sign to Rin and he disapeared from view. I got nervous, what are they planing now ?.

I heard a voice " Let me go ! " I reconized this voice right away. 

" Mom " I screamed trying to go up the building.

" Hey. Stop. Or I kill her right now ! " Irina shouted at me and I froze in place. She walked toward my mother and grabbed her by her hair pulling her toward the edge.

" Miss Jadis, look who came to rescue you ! " My mom opened her eyes to look at me, more to look at what I became.

" Ara ya is that you ? " I wanted to cry after seeing my mother in this situation.

" Ara you have to go ! Run she is dangerous ! " 

" Oh no she is not going anywhere. " Irina retorted to her.

" Don't you want to know why your daughter looks like this. Why she doesn't look like the Ara you know ? So now Ara you are going to respond real quick or I can't promise that everyone will get out of this alive. "  Tears were bowling down my cheeks, I had this feeling deep down myself that was telling me " it's the end today " I knew that something bad was coming. But I had to save my parents and Nik.

" the el-dorado... " I said so slowly that I knew she wouldn't hear me. 

" Louder ! "

" I AM THE EL DORADO !! " shouted at her, I saw how she sudently looked angry, Seungho brought my father at this time I knew that I had to move. I rushed inside the building going up the stares in a matter of seconds.

When I reached the rooftop, I saw Seungho and Rin holding my parents swords at their hands. 

" Mom, dad ! " I screamed.

" Ara ya, you know that we love you. Even if you are different, we had always knew that you were difderent from the beginning. When your mom gave birth to you. Actually she never did, we lost our girl during this day. And the same day a baby came to us at the hospital we do not know how it happenned but it was you Ara. I always you that my daughter would be different. But we loved, love and will always love you no matter what.. "

I saw Rin and Seungho lifting their swords up. I runned toward them, out of nowhere Irina jumped on me and pinned me to the ground.

" You are not going anywhere you !  " I tried to break free but I couldn't. I looked up to my parents that were just smiling at me. They said something, powerless I closed my eyes. I heard the sound of their bodies falling down.

Rage, only rage was filling me inside. " IRINA !!!!!!! "  I felt like an immense power was going trhough my blood. I broke free and jumped on Rin. My body was out of control like the first time. Rin dodged me but I was too quick I threw a kick in his neck area. It was that strong that it took his head off his body, flying away. Blood was everywhere, it was like it was raining blood. 

Irina threw a spear that pierced my stomach and made me fall on the ground. Seungho tried to maintain me down.

" burn you are all going to burn !! " a wave of burning wind came. Seungho's body was set into fire. Burning until he became dust. Only Irina and I remained alive in this rooftop. I felt water, I looked up at the sky, it was raining. The sky was crying for me. I walked toward my dead parents and created a barrier around them. So that anything or anyone would even be able to hurt them even if they were gone. 

" You again killed my men ! " I heard Irina behind my back.

" It's not the end. I'll kill your entire race starting by you " I punched her on the face. 

From the side a sword came and hited me on my side. I puted a knee down. 

 

 

 

" already giving up ? Stay still I have to bring you alive. But if you resist to much I won't care and I'll kill you. I'm not the one that needs you ! "

 

 

 

" Where is Nik ! " I shouted at her. She sudently sounded amused.

 

 

" Didn't you saw her ? She is with us, how could you not reconize her babo ya !  How do you think she knew about the legend. How can you explain that uh ? How do you explain the facts that she was gone for so long ?  " I felt like my heart was being stabbed.

 

 

Irina smiled and her form shifted her blue hair were replaced by black long hair, she was wearing a school uniform. She shifted to a form that I knew since forever.

 

" I'm surprised that you didn't knew it was me even if I was different, after all these years we know eachother babora. Irina is Nik and Nik is Irina since the beginning I told you that it was a game. But I didn't knew you would have been the one playing with me. " she laughed.

 

" It's not possible you did something to her !" I yelled at her.

 

" I just played the double identity game Ara. Since middle school when I came I was only pretending. And you were at first just a toy to play with. But now since you're the el-dorado you can add some spice to the game. What do you think about this babora ? "

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Author notes : Chpt 13 is out enjoy :)

I also wanted to say sorry for the lates in my updates. I started school like 2 weeks ago, I have been really busy with works  and tired also :/ 

But I finally did it so hope you will like it.

Don't forget to comment and suscribe ^^.

Also thanks to the 72 suscribers ♥