Taevi

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 

Taevia is a extremly dangerous planet to be in right no. After the Skypers attacked Exo planet, Irin started to be obssessed by owning many planets. Right after Exo planet, Taevia was the first one to be defeated by the Skypers. Their crazyness had gone out of hands and before even realising, Taevians losted their homeland.

 

 

The wolves runned for about half a day carriying Ara and Ryo on their back. When the night falled they deciced to do a short break for the night. 

 

Ara's P.O.V 

Even through Kyungsoo was the one who was running and carriying me, I was really exhausted. I was sweating so much that my clothes were all wet sticking to my skin. We finally found a stream to stop by and drink. I quickly jumped from Kyungsoo's back to go drink as they all followed me. Junmyeon told us that we were stoping here for the night so they all sat to rest. I just stood up facing the south.

" When do you guys think we'll reach there ? " I asked breaking the silence amongst us.

" I can already smell burned trees, but it's not that close. I'd say not more than a day. " Chanyeo said as I nodded.

" What happenned there...." I said quietly.

" The rebels might have attacked some Skypers " Luhan spoke up. Sudently I saw the face of the young boy who talked to me back in my school rooftop.

" Or the Skypers attacked rebels. " Luhan stoop up walking toward me.

" How can you be so sure, you don't know anything about them ! " He yelled at me.

" You don't know anything about them either. And we only heard 2 explosions. " 

" And ??? " He looked confused as if he couldn't get what I was saying.

" Look, rebels goals is to defeat their oppressor wich in this case are Skypers. Do you really think that if the rebels attacked there would have been only 2 explosions ? It's ridiculous, you won't kill this army with only 2 explosions, if it was them we would have seen more Skypers coming from the north. But was we saw ? Nothing... " I heard Luhan growling behind my back.

" Stop, " Junmyeon grabbed Luhan's arm.

" She won a point right now. Maybe Skypers attacked them but it's not 100% sure. So Ara don't act like all you say is right. " I rolled my eyes and looked away. Ryo came to sit by my side.

" Isn't it weird ? " he told me.

" What ? " I looked down on him.

" I mean we're not on earth anymore, we are in another galaxy, along side with werewolves. It's like we're in a movie. I mean look this planet we don't even know she exist on earth. When we'll have the chance to we have to tell scientist everything ! We discovered a new world ! " he talked so enthousiasticly.

" Do you think we'll have a chance to go back ? Didn't you heard them ? There's no going back. Even if I could I would never tell any human about this place. They will come and destroy the environement here just like earth. " I said.

" That's true, I won't tell any human then. But even if they said that there is not coming back I still have some hope. Not for me but you nuna... " 

" Hmm... go away now " I sighed and he just smiled going back to sit near the group. I started to feel sleepy, I wanted a place where I could just sleep on my own and not around all these wolves. I started to walk a little away from them  I turned away and saw Jongdae facing me.

" Don't go too far ! " I simply made an ok sign and he just turned away. I continued to walk further when I noticed a cave, I turned away again to look at the boys but they wouldn't pay attention.  And went inside the cave and it was really dark, I couldn't see anything from all these darkness so I was walking touching the walls so that I won't fall. Sudently from some feet away I saw a light inside the cave.

" what is this... " I murmured as I was still walking toward it but then I heard the floor cracking under my feet, just from where the light was I saw shadows running. I tried to take a step back but the floor collasped and I falled inside this gigantic tunnel.

" Ahhhh !!! " I screamed.

At the same moment~

 Exo P.O.V 

" Hyung did you heard that ? " Sehun said. Jongdae jumped up and looked at the ddirection where Ara went.

" Ara ! Where is she I told her not to- "

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM * 

A shockwave threw Jongdae and everyone else on the ground. The floor started to shake when far away they noticed at least 300 Skypers.

" Ara where is she ! " Jongdae got up by the help of Sehun.

" We don't have time we'll look for her later, go up on the trees now ! " Junmyeon ordered and all of them climbed the trees as fast as they could hoping that the Skypers won't notice them.

Junmyeon looked over the  huge leaf of the tree and he saw from far away a huge explosion and the shockwave that was coming toward them after it. He grabbed Ryo beside him who was having an hard time holding on the trees.

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *

" These cockroach are still alive ?! Soldiers toward the south !!! " they heard the Skyper that leading the soldiers shouting and after that they made their way back to the south. They all went down confused.

" Ara thought that 2 explosions weren't enough... I hope she's glad now... " Luhan said while Junmyeon glared at him.

" Don't talk about these stupid argument now. We lost her, Skypers are near here and what if they catched her ? She's in her human form now. She's defenseless ! " Junmyeon shouted.

" What do you mean defensless I mean Ara is the El-dorado.. " Minseok said.

" So none of you noticed ? Ara do not transform whenever she wants. When she's in her normal form, she's just as weak as a human ! I don't know how or why but all I know is that we can not find her while she is in her normal form. This can be dangerous ! " All of them were quite surprised first because of this and seconde because they didn't realised it before.

" Ok last time I saw her she went toward this direction " Jongdae pointed at where Ara went and they all followed Jongdae.

" Ara ! " Jongdae called but she wouldn't respond.

" where the hell did she went, I hope she didn't tried to run away from us again. Arg this girl ! " Jongdae punched a tree beside him.

" Don't asume things when as a guardian none of you paid attention to her. I'm sure she didn't ran away, not in a place she doesn't know and not without even trying to tell me. " Ryo faced Jongdae angry at the things he immediatly asumed.

" That's what she always does right ! " Ryo turned away to look at Junmyeon and he just sighed.

" Guys here ! " Kyungsoo shouted standing infront of a cave.

" I can smell her scent.. It's weak but I think she went in " when sudently a fireball went right into the cave entrance.

" what the ! "  Kyungsoo jumped back in time as he looked at his side when he saw at least 20 Skypers.

" I knew some people were hiding but our leader wouldn't believe me, see guys. " A Skyper said to his warriors.

" Thank you fellow brother you managed to capture these rebels all alone " One of them talked to Ryo, Yixing made a sign for Ryo to act like an enemy.

" Um yea they were hiding and I saw them. I was going to bring them to you. Walk you slaves ! " Ryo shouted at them and they started to walk toward the Skypers.

What are we doing ? * Sehun asked.

* D.O make an earthquake when they'll be destabilised shift into wolves we can not fight them. If they call for more soldiers we will possibly put Ara in danger we have to move from here. * 

While they were walking all their eyes turned red.

" What the hell are you, you are not Taevians ! " Sudently Kyungsoo stepped his foot on the ground and the ground started to shake and break under the Skypers feet.

" RUN ! " Yifan shouted as he shifted and took Ryo on in back running as far as possible to get the Skypers who were now running after them away from Ara. Sudently Ryo stood up on Yifan's back he started to threw kicks and punch in the air that would threw fire on the Skypers he touched at least 5 of them.

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM * 

Something explosed again propulsing the wolves away, as Ryo lost balance and went right into a tree as well as the other Skypers. Then a lot of people started to jump from the trees. 

" Kill them all !!!!! " One of them shouted.

" For Taevia !!!!! " A woman shouted throwing a arrow right into one of the Skypers neck pinning him dead on the tree.

When Junmyeon stood up, he looked back at him and he saw the soldiers they saw ealier. They were fighting with hundreds of people. Hundreds of Taevians, hundreds of rebels.

Junmyeon shifted and got up running toward the battlefield moving his arm slowly when rain drops as sharp as knices started to fall and hit the Skypers.

" FIGHT ! " Junmyeon shout as his brother and Ryo who followed him on the battlefield.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

When the tunnel ended I falled from at least 15m my back hiting the arch ground first. I spited blood from my mouth, I couldn't feel my legs anymore, I broke many ribs that I couldn't move anymore. Even down here I was hearing other explosions that were getting closer and closer to the cave.

" Are the boys fine " I thought. 

 I started to punch my legs, I had to get out of here and find the boys to make sure they didn't got into these explosions. " move ! move ! move ! move ! " 

" Punching your legs won't do nothing ! " A little girl shouted as I froze, someone have been watching me. That's when I remembered the light I saw just before falling.

" You're going to die Skyper ! " the girl shouted.

" What? I'm not a Skyper ! " I said back to her.

" Why do you smell like one ?! " 

That's when I thought of Ryo. " it's a long story, but I'm not one. Look come here and check if I have wings if yes then kill me ! " I said.

I heard foot steps coming toward me but it was still too dark for me to see anything.

" You're right  you don't have wings " I heard her voice just near my hear I got surprised.

" How did you saw me it's dark here " I asked her.

" I knew you were not one of us as well. We Taevians can see in the night as much as in the day time " she replied.

" So you're a Taevians. Look you have to help me ! I have to find my guardians and my little brother back. I can't move you saw it. You have to help me please ! " I begged her and she just went silent for a couple of minutes.

" First of all I will ask you questions. If you are of any threat to me, my planet , Taevians or the rebels I'll kill you without any regrets. If not I'll help you " I gulped and acquiesed.

" first where are you from ? " she asked 

" earth. " I simply replied.

" What! How can a human come here ? " I heard her moving closer to me.

" I'm not really a human. " Then I felt her hands touching me from all over.

" Then what are you ?" 

" I consider myself a human but I am an Exodian. "

" Are you for or agaisn't the Irin and his army ? " I heard her little girl voice turning into a deep low voice.

" I killed Irina his daughter. " I seriously responded as well. Sudently I saw a light turning on and I saw the girl face. She was not really tall she must have only 12 to 13 years, at least she looked like. I don't know how do they calculate age here. She had pale pink eyes matching her hair color, she smiled and I noticed her vampire like teeth. I also noticed that she had bandage on her stomach and she was sweating a lot breathing heavily.

" Call me Taevi, my parents wanted me to have a name that sounds  like our planet. I have a twin sister and her name is Taeva both of us make Taevia hihi " she smiled at me.

" Nice to meet you uuhhh, what is your name human ? " 

" Ara.. It's my name, I can't say nice to meet you two because you're the cause of why I'm like this now. " I smiled back at her.

"  Oh yeah sorry, but I had to make sure that you weren't an enemy. Let me heal you, but I have to tell you, I'm injured myself so my powers doesn't work well. It will be enough for you to move around and walk.. Running maybe but you won't be able to fight just like me. " she told me.

" I don't care just do it. Even if I was fine, I wouldn't have been able to fight even a little bunny. " she laughed.

" Oh and I have to tell you too. My healing is not something easy to support, you'll feel your bones moving inside. " 

" Okay " 

 she put her hands on my stomach " here I go... "

" Ahhh ! Oh my God !!! "  

" Shh don't scream too much Ara ! " she put her hands on my mouth to stop me.

" Here, here I'm almost done " the pain finaly went away and I felt my legs back, I immediatly got up.

" Thank you Taevi, but why did you get injured ? " I asked her.

" I am from a slave camp  both me and my twin, I got injured while we were escaping the camp a week ago. She left me here to hide and she told me that she'll come back to get me with the rest of the rebels when she'll find them. But it have been a week now.... " she looked down I held my hand to her and she faced me.

" Look we'll make a poor weak duo with our injuries but you have to find your sister and me my brother. And my guardians know how to fight, they are also looking for the rebels, if we find them they'll protect us. So are you on the ride with me ? "

she smiled and took my hands. She leaded me toward the exit. The place where we got out was totally different from where I went in. I could heard a huge sound but the light from outside was holding me back to open my eyes. When I finally opened my eyes I falled back down and backed away.

" Ya what is this !!!! " I shouted.

" haha yeah I forgot to tell you this cave is really huge, actually it's a maze and you can't go out by where you went in. And the only way out is this cascade that brings right into a sea. hihi " she giggled once again.

" Ya ! Don't giggle, what if we die when we jump " I asked her.

" Then at least our loved ones will know that we did everything to find them back. Ara you brought back my braveness I'm determined to find my sister. Are you in ? "

I smiled and got up by my own when she offered her hand. " Tsk " we went to the edge of the cave.

" 1...2...3... JUMP ! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author note : Hey chpt 21 is out :).

As soon as they came in Taevia, Ara got separated from the boys oh la la :/ haha

Anyway hope you enjoyed this one ! :)

Suscribe and comment please ^^

See you in the next chappie~

Ps: I updated sooner because tomorrow I hve a bitrhday party so I won't be able to update saturday not even sunday so yeah..