You came

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 

Exo's P.O.V 

They fought along side the Skypers that they met  with the rebels but the noises from the battlefield bought other skypers as well. With the help of the rebels they won. After the battle Suho and Luhan walked around the dead bodies, both from the Skypers and the rebels side.

" Who is in charge of the rebels here !! " he shouted for everyone to hear when the rebels started to make a line for a man that slowly walking between them.

" You fought with us.. It means you are not our enemy. " A good looking built  man with mi long gold hair replied.

" Who are you, and why are you here ? " The young man asked Suho.

" I am Suho, leader of the Exo clan from Exo planet " Suho replied when the man smirked.

" And what were the Exo warrios doing when the El dorado had been stolen ? I mean your clan is the strongest clan of Exo planet. " he said smirking Suho who looked angry.

" And how did you lost your planet Dama son of Ama the lasted king of Taevia ? We're at the same level now. Let's not fight each other. " Suho replied to him.

" Haha you know me and my father... Interesting ! But we talked enough let's move, staying at the same place can bring more Skypers on us. " The boys acquised.

" To the east ! " Dama shouted and the Taevians started to walk.

" To the east, but you were supposed to be in the south " Luhan said to Dama.

" It was true, but the Skypers attacked us 3 days ago and yesterday afternoon. The explosion were from us but  we ended up beeing seperated from the group.We are not enough through, we are nearly 900 men and women  there is a lot of teenagers as well. Even children, I hope that they are all fine now... " Dama sighed.

" Ara nuna was right, they got attacked by the Skypers " Ryo sudently said after  beeing quiet for a longtime. Luhan just rolled his eyes

" And I heard that some Exodians are also with the rebels and a part are enslaved in this planet... " Luhan asked.

" Yes out of the 900 rebels there is at least 200 Exodians, some escaped by themselve and we freed some of them from the camps. " The boys couldn't help but smile a little when they heard that some of their people are still alive somewhere and free from the Skypers at least for a moment.

Sudently Dama stopped to walk and sudently took out a sword throwing it at Ryo who barely dodged it.

" I have to know why are you walking with a Skyper, Exodians ! " Dama looked furiously at the boys.

" I.. I am only part Skyper " Ryo responded scared.

" What are you talking about,  who would make a child with a damn Skyper. " Dama told him.

" Prince Dama, don't try to hurt him again. It's better for you because he is the only little brother of the El dorado. If she learn what you tried to do she will try to kill you and mantaining her from it can be really hard. " D.O took the young prince sword and threw it back to him.

Dama smirked, " what does this means ? " he asked Suho.

" Long story, but since your planet had always been friend with Exo planet I'll tell you. The long lost El dorado is an Exodian "

" Whaaaaaaaaat ?!!! " Dama shouted and Suho nodded at him.

" Yes she is, her name is Ara and before we found her on earth, she had a fuin so we couldn't reconize it. I mean her, it's a long story but her parents died and Ryo's mom as well and by the hands of Skypers. Since that day she took Ryo as her little brother. The only reason she agreed to come in our universe is because of the half blood. Without him some of us could have killed her outbof anger to bring her dead body here. " Suho explained to him the rest of the story details by details.

" Ara... she is probably the one that will save everyone." Suho nodded when Dama murmure that.

" But talking about the beautiful El dorado where is she ? " Dama looked at all the boys as he noticed how they would get uncomfortable everytime he would talk about Ara.

" I said where is she ? You're her guardian right ? You know where is she right ? You kn- hahahaha wait did you lost her ? " Dama started to laugh childishly.

" We didn't lost her she went for a walk and then after she disapeared. She always does that. " Chen responded 

" You, no I mean even us Taevians we have to help you to find her back. She's everyone hope, every planet secretly desired this power that made you so strong. When the Taevians will learn it they'll gain hope. " Dama smiled.

" Thank you for helping us but you can't say that the El dorado.. Let's just say Ara. You can't say that she's here. If by any chance the Skypers learn it its our end. Let's keep it a secret.

" Ok. Has she ever done anything spectacular infront of you ? Legend says that she is the most beautiful thing you could ever find in any planet. Then it means she must be the beautifulest woman since she is an Exodian. " Dama started to talk about bunch of things.

" Tsk yes she did amazing things, she tried to kill us many times. " Kai told him rolling his eyes. 

" She killed Irina as well. " Ryo coldy said as Dama turned toward him frozed in shock.

" She did what ? " He said

" That's true, we were there as well. I'm surprided Irinos didn't noticed it until now. " 

" She killed this witch wow " Dama said still in shock. Suho talked to him about them beeing bestfriend before everything started and about how she's the one who caused Ryo's and Ara's parents death.

" How can the opposite be friends ? " Dama said.

" We're still trying to figure it out. " Luhan said.

" The more I learn about her and the more I want to meet her. When we'll find the other part of the rebels we'll find her. Don't worry this area is not that infested by Skypers. And since the rebels got seperated around thid area she might meet some. "

" We do worry we didn't told you that just like us she shift, what we call human form is when she doesn't have any power she is defensless and as weak as a human. And the second one is the El dorado the dangerous one she can't really control herself. And now she is in her human form, something that is both good and bad, in her human form nobody can sense that she have powers not even us so the Skypers can't as well. But it means that we can not find her now. " Suho said and Dama smiled

" I told you I have something that is telling me that at least she's alive now " he smiled at them.

" Hurry up rebels we have to find the other !" He shouted as they walked faster.

 

Ara's P.O.V

1..2..3 JUMP !!!! "

Taevi and I jumped from the cliff as I closed my eyes scared. Within few second we landed in the sea but the current was really strong. I tried to hold on Taevi's hand but the flow was too strong for me to do anything, I couldn't take it anymore when a wave came toward us and it pushed me away from Taevi.                                                                   Losing her hand I drifted away, and I couldn't hold my breath anymore. 

When I opened my eyes in the clear water I saw like a huge pink fish tail and I felt someone pulling me out of the water.

" On Taevia Ara why did you let go of my hand ?! " Taevi yelled as I was coughing and she started to pat my back.

" I saw something in the water ! I think that thing saved us " I opened my eyes and I saw Taevi laying down on the ground with a fish tail. I jumped surprised.

" You're a mermaid.. I thought that they weren't real ! " I said.

" What are you talking about we're real ! I am from the sea clan I was born into the sea. My mother is from the sea clan and my father from the earth clan so I can use diverse power. But I used too much now... " sudently her legs repeared and she was breathing heavily. I got up and helped her up.

" One of my guardian said that the rebels were in the south, I think we should go there first. We first heard explosion from there. Let's go " I said as we started to walk into this wide land.

We were walking and walking but it looked like we were not moving at all. 

" Ara why don't you summon your guardians ? They're wolf right they can run fast. We can be faster then ! " I looked at her surprised.

" How do you know that they are wolves ? I didn't told you that " I asked her.

" You smell like one that's how I knew " I started to smell my clothes but I didn't smelled anything and I just sighed.

" I hope I don't smell like a wet dog " both of us laughed.

" Well first my guardians aren't beast or pet or whatever hahaha I can not summon them they are Exodians and I'm not their master. And even if I could call them I wouldn't like to. " I said.

" Why won't you ? You said that you were looking for them  you guys don't get along that well right.. "

" I am doing so because of Ryo my little brother. And yes our relation are terrible, they are my guardian but since the beginning they hurted me just like the Skypers did. " 

" Then why are you staying with them ? " she asked me and I realised that since the start, I didn't knew myself why I wasn't even thinking of beeing without them. Even when I tried to go away from them, they would just be constantly in my thoughts.

" Good question... I don't really know. But I know that I have to save Exo planet, I can't do it without them, and them without me. But sometimes I have dreams and I'm dreaming about young boys helping a little baby girl to escape from her jail. And sometimes I just hope they would be the young boys I dream about. To be honest I had this dream ever since I was little. " she was looking at me like a child that was listening to a story before going to bed.

" But I never asked you Ara... Why do you have guardians, why do you need to be protected ? " she asked me that and I just didn't know what to say. It wasn't that I didn't trust her but I didn't wanted to reveal her who I really am.

" Are you a princess ? " she said.

" Umm yes I am... "  I didn't wanted to hold on this conversation so I just said yes.

" Wooow I'm really surprised your majesty. No wonder why you are this beautiful. Every men would go crazy infront of you. "  she bowed infront of me.

" Oh no no no don't call me that, just call me Ara like you did before and I'm not that pretty don't say that haha " she smiled at me and nodded.

Sudently she jumped on me and put her hand on my mouth so that I won't make a sound. 

" Don't make a sound they are here. " she slowly murmured as I lifted my head and what I saw was a nightmare the ground was filled with dead bodies, only a few slave were still standing chained up to each other.

" Where are the rebels !!? " a Skyper asked a pregnant woman that was kneeling infront of him, the woman didn't  answered.

" Second and last time female. Where are the rebels !! " he shouted at her again as he took a dagger and grabbed her hair puting the dagger infront of . 

" this is what happens Ara. " I heard Yola's voice in my head.

" No ! " 

Sudently I heard the woman screaming, wich got me out of my thoughts.

" FOR EXO PLANET !!! " and the Skyper slited her neck. I was hearing my heartbeats as if my heart was just beside my ears. Taevi was talking to me but I couldn't hear any sounds from her or everything that was around us. 

Small rock started to float around us even Taevi's hair were floating just like we were in weightlessness. She looked at me in despair trying to hold me down.  I had the image of the pregnant woman in my head when I saw her infront of me.

" save us... " I was feeling sadness, and rage. I could feel the last feeling of the people that died. I could hear they're last thought directed to their families and friends. And they all had the same last sentence at the end. 

" FOR OUR PLANETS !!! "  Sudently I screamed, it was like my heart was riping apart. It was the first time, that I shifted this quickly. I pushed Taevi away and I got up walking toward the Skyper. 

" What are you... " I heard her.

" The one that is going to save you all " I said as behind her huge trees and rock were uprooted and floating behind me.

The Skypers finally noticed me and one of them grabbed a little girl.

" What are you go- " he didn't had the time to finish his sentence that I already cuted his head off. I took the little girl and gave her back to her mom that hurried to take her back. 

The other Skypers all were in fights position, the floor started to shake under our feet. I made a barried to protect the slave and the dead bodies. When the Skypers strugguled to walk they all flyed to the sky. I raised my hand and lowered slowly and then all the trees and rocks that were floating charged toward the Skypers at an amazing speed that they couldn't escape. The land was resounding  with the sound of the Skypers beeing smashed by the nature. 

I felt a huge headache and I started to stagger shifting in my human form. It all hapenned in less than 3 minutes and this places looked like a war happened here. I looked over the last few people that survived.

" Is everyone all right ? " I asked them breathing heavily. Sudenlty my legs gave in and I falled, but before even touching the ground I felt strong arm holding me.

" I saw you in my dreams and you came " I tried to look at him all I could see was blood all over his stomach and his head he was injured but I out before seeing his face.

" Ara !!! " was the last thing from Taevi that I heard before I out.

 

 

Exo's P.O.V 

" Ara ! " The twelve wolfs  sudently shouted.

" What was that ? " Dama asked them.

" Did someone located her ? " Suho asked his brothers ignoring Dama.

" No it was too quick we couldn't " Lay said.

" Damn it !!! " Chen punched a tree breaking it in half.

"  what if she's fighting, and got captured or even killed. How could it last only a few seconds ! " Tao started to pannick and Kris pated his shoulder.

" Don't start to pannick now. Don't assume things before be find her back. " Kris told Tao.

" And what if we don't ! " Tao said.

" We will. We have to. " D.O replied as they started to walk again.

" I'll do anything to find her back " Ryo said as well.

" We will do everything to find her back you can count on us. " Dama told them as he looked at their faces, full of worries and determination.

 

Someone's P.O.V

 

Far, far away in Taevia was standing a young man with dark black hair in a dark room with no single light. 

" What was this... " he said facing the window.

He closed his eyes.

" You little incompetent girl. My patience will soon reach it's limit if you don't answer. If you screw up on this I won't forgive you and you will be punished Irina. " he said as he sat back on his chair. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

Author's note : Hey chpt 22 out.

I'm glad I finally finished it :)

I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do.

Let me know what you think~