Increase

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

3 days and an half passed after the Exo clan released Ara's powers. All the camp was groing bigger due to the Taevians warrior joining the resistance force. All of them came from camps that were abandoned by the Skypers. Huge fields were used to train the soldiers, all day long the loud shouting of the warriors were hearable.

 

Ara and her group 

Trained for 3 days without a brake, Pitä and Roën showed her how to use the sword and the bow. While her guardians showed her how to use her powers. She was becoming more and more strong in only a really short amount of time. Everyone could feel it, her powers were growing, her aura was becoming stronger. She was scaring more and more men on the camp. Everytime she would walk around she would scare more than 1 man on her way. Even during the night when everyone was asleep she would still train by herself. Her guardians and everyone started to worry about her condition due to a lack of rest.

 

Ara's P.O.V

 

I was training into a river that was close by the camp. Water was a really hard element to control so I had to focus on it harder. I trained with my eyes closed in my El dorado form. And from far away I could sense someone coming toward me.

 

" Bow.. " I murmured and a bow with arrows on my back apparead. I took an arrow out placed it on the bow and diriged the bow right infront of me. 

I took a deep breath and then shooted the arrow wich touched the water and water formed around it. The arrow went extremly fast toward the person.

Without even opening my eyes I knew that he dodged my attack and I smiled.

 

The sword showed up in my hand, and I could feel the person standing in the water a couple of feet away.

at the same time we rushed toward each other, I hited the water with the sword and sudently a hand made of water came out of the river grabbed the person and threw him on the ground.

 

" Hahaha ok you won again " he laughed while he was laying on the ground.

 

" First time you dodged one of my attack Ryo " I went to help him up as I laughed as well.

 

" Wow nuna you even did it with closed eyes, you're truely amazing ! " he clapped his hands in amaisement

 I smiled as I was going back in the water  " I am because I'm training everydays " I winked at him. Ryo got up and looked like he wanted to say something.

" Why you came here for ? I noticed that you want to say something. " I asked him and he looked surprised.

" I guess you do really know everything about me haha " he brushed his hair.

I was focused on the water that I was slowly moving with my hand and didn't really paid attention to what he was saying.

" Everyone at the camp is starting to worry about you.. Me first... " he continued.

I raised my head to look at him " You don't have to. " I gave my focus again to the water.

" Have you even ate in 3 days ? " he asked me.

" No. But I'm sure the El-dorado can do more than 3 days without eating or drinking.I'm testing my abilities you don't see that ? " I asked back.

" I do see it. I can see that you didn't slept too. You look awfull " he said.

" Well if looking awfull is the price to pay to be stronger then I don't mind at all. " I coldy replied to him.

" Nuna I know you want to give the best of yourself, but what if Irinos decided to attack us right now ? You won't last long in your state right now. Look at you I can see your hands and legs shaking from here. You're exhausted Nuna ! " he kind of raised his voice.

I glared at him annoyed by his presence.

" Look, I'm kind of busy here. If you don't have anything to say more, leave right now ! " I ordered him as he sighed and walked away.

" I wanted to go easy on you. You know your guardians are not as gentle than me. You might not like it nuna " he said as he was walking away.

" Shut the hell up Ryo !! " I shouted at him as I couldn't see him from afar.

I sighed and got back focused on my training.

Sudently Pitä and Roën came in their normal form infront of me.

" Look Yola your brother is right, it's your first time beeing awaken in that form for that long. You're clearly exhausted, look at how much you're sweating just talking to us " they both said and I rolled my eyes.

" Please let's just keep on training, the time we are waisting by talking won't make me stronger. You know how I am, I won't stop until I decide so. " I replied and they looked at each other while sighing and changef back in the sword and the bow.

I smiled " I'm sorry for that and thank you.. "

I got out of the water and sat on the ground for a second,

" the earth element can be usefull when you don't have weapons, plus it's really strong. Just look at D.O ! I need to work on that too, " I said to Pitä and Roën.

" Good idea " they replied 

 

Exo's P.O.V

 

Ryo came back to the camp upset, Rinko directly went toward him to know what happened and we did too.

" How is she ? " Lay asked

" If she didn't faint while I went away I'd be surprised " Ryo said.

" What do you mean ? " Van came up to hear what was going on.

" For 3 days and an half she have been training on different elements, she haven't ate nor drank during that time. She's all shaky and she's pretending that she's fine, she said that she was testing her abilities. What a stupid idea " the more Ryo was talking the more he looked upset.

" And worst, she didn't even noticed that the twins Gods were giving her their aura for her to stay awake. If they didn't she would be in a critic state. They gave me a message to pass on. They said that what they are doing is forbiden. Gods can not pass on their aura. We have to stop her crazyness now before they get noticed by other Gods. Tsk do she think that because she's the El dorado she can do everything by her own ?! She do not care about any of our feelings right now. How selfish of her ! " Ryo punched a wall that directly broke down.

" Calm down, she's your sister.."  Rinko said as he took away Ryo.

" I'll take him away for a moment he needs to calm down a little bit " Rinko said as they walked out of view. 

Ken and Hyuk sat down first and all the boys did as well.

" I want to talk to her, but we all know that she won't listen. Should we use the force ? " everyone looked at Ken surprised.

" I never thought that you would be able to suggest something like this. Isn't she your precious friend ? " Xiumin glared at Ken.

" She is, and that's exactly why we need to stop her. Isn't she something even more precious to all of you here ? " When Ken said that they all pretended to look away like if they didn't heard anything. He smiled.

" I don't think that we'll have to use the force on her. We'll just ask the Gods to stop giving her their aura. She'll notice by herself how much she is exhausted.. " Chen said everyone acquiesed.

" Kai teleport us there " Suho ordered.

Whitin a second they apparead in the forest and everything disapeared. No more trees no more nature, everything was destroyed and Yola was standing in the middle of the damaged area breathing heavily. She was taking support on her knees with her hands to be able to stand. All of them stood there in shock, how was she able to do that while no one heard or felt anything. Everything around her and miles away was dead whitin a couple of minutes. Even in her state right now she was able to do such destruction. Even her gardians stood there in shock. She turned away and saw us all. 

She brightly smiled at us " Look at what I did ! " she looked very excited and it gave us all without expection chills all over the body. Her dark side was only showing a little bit but it was enough for us to be on our gard.

" Ara what did you do ?! Taevia is our sacred land. You can't just come here and destroy everything like it's a game ! Our Gods won't be happy about that Yola you can't destroy their land ! " Van screamed.

" Tell your Gods to come at me then, I'll kill them within a second " she smirked and then closed her eyes and with a kind of gentle dance she was beeing one with the wind and the nature. Slowly everything that died was coming back to life, the trees, the river, the plants,  animals. Everything came back like nothing happened.

" See what I can do ? " she laughed.

Suho stood there in shock.

" Pitä Roën stop giving her your aura now ! " the Gods apparead in their normal form. And a link was visible between them and Yola. It sudently vanished and by the time Yola noticed that she came back in her normal form and fainted. Before she could reach the ground Kai teleported and grabbed her.

" What was that ?! " Van said as if for him time stoped.

" It's how she is when her dark side is taking control, that was nothing, it's a lot worse than just this. Be happy that she healed your land. Right now she could have killed you because of what you said. " Kai said as he was only looking at Yola's face.

" Come on let's take her back to the camp, you will have to explain how that happened Roën, you're supposed to be a balance for her. Why did her dark side started to show on ? " Kris said.

" We'll talk about it later " the Gods replied as Kai teleported everyone back at the camp.

Kai went to a room and placed Yola on a bed.

" You should stop to try to convince people that you can act on your own. You can't. But that's not a problem, we are your gardian, we will protect you at all coast even if it means dieying. So stop trying to prove things to everyone. " Kai said as he left the room.

He went back in the living room, where everyone came Ryo and Rinko came back and Van called Dama as well.The twins God were standing in the middle of the room waiting for everyone to come.

" Now explain yourself.. " Kai said as he stepped inside the room.

" The reason is simple. Even through we are Gods, we are not invincible. We where giving her our aura and because of that our powerd that we use to keep her good side was weaker. Due to that the dark side showed itself a little. " They said.

" But did you felt her murdering aura ? Why is everyonr acting like they didn't felt it ?!" Van yelled.

 

 

" Because that's how she is. This is a part of her ! This exactly the El dorado and the reason why people want her. Don't be surprised that you felt threatened. She even tried to kill her brother once, you won't be an exception. All of us here, we accept her with the bad that comes with it. That's all you got to do. " Suho replied.

 

 

Hyuk sighed " when will she wake up ? She made great improvement, she looks ready, but we need her awake "

" Don't worry, I healed her and by herself she have incredible  healing abbilities. She'll recover by herself in a couple of hours " Lay said.

By the time they were talking the moon was already rising up in the sky, everyone got back to their cabines. Only 2 days were left until Irinos army would get ready. 

Irinos P.O.V

Again he was standing infront of his tower, he was looking at his army that was almost ready. He smirked and went to a different room, it was dark and cold. On the walls were pictures of Ara and Nicky backvin their highschool days. Irinos smirked.

" You're room is all ready for you Yola, hope you will like it " he sudently busted out of laughing and then threw everything down.

" She was supposed to be mine since years now. But you Irina, you lied to me when you hided her from me. You wanted her for yourself uh? Look, at the end she ended up killing you hahaha " he was laughing while holding a picture of his sister.

sudently a Skyper knocked at the door and kickef it down. 

He was standing strong onto the fallen door. He strangly had some similarities with Irinos.

 

 

" Long time no see brother " he playfully talked to Irinos.

 

" What did a bastard like you came to do here ? Aren't you supposed to be in Skypia ? " Irinos asked.

 

" Can't I come to visit my brother ? Is there something wrong with this " he asked back to the prince.

 

" Don't even call me your brother Iren. You were born out of nowhere. You're mother was only a maid in our castle. I don't know what happened to my father but you are sure not a full Royal blood. So do not call me your brother. "

 

Iren smiled " I see, that's my brother ha! This boy will never change. " 

 

Irinos started to get pissed off " what you came here for ? I know you son of a ! " 

 

" Oh no nothing, I was just wondering why were you getting your army ready without warning Skypia or our father. It just thought that it looked weird. Are you hiding something Irinos ? " he asked him and Irinos smirked.

 

" Me ? " Irinos said.

 

" Ye- " before Iren could finish his sentence Irinos smashed his head agaisnt a wall. Iren's head started to bleed immediatly.

 

" What I am doing here is none of your business you here me ? Stay out of this or I might kill you. " whit that he let go of Iren who immediatly went to the portal.

 

" Anybody that think they can take my Yola away from me, come at me ! "

 

 

 

 

He took a picture of Yola on the ground.

 

" Soon, you'll be mine "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 

Author notes : Hey I'm sooo sorry for my late update.

 

well the reason it was I'm totally busy with school and I have a lot of work to do. So I coudln't focus on my chapters since it takes a lot of time for me to imagine and write.

 

but anyway I'm on vacation now for 2 weeks, I'll try my best to give you guyd at least 4 uptdated.

I won't promise anything but I'll try ^^

 

Hope you enjoy this chapter :)