Right Decision

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 

I slept in the forest that nigjt, trying to escapefrom this place by walking wasn't the right plan. Earing the birds shirping, I opened my eyes looking at the sunlights going through the trees and lightening places here and there

I got up and walked back toward my house, it was weird how it really seemed like the real world, I could see people in my neighboor greeting me as I just kept quiet.

" they are not real Ara, they are not real " I kept telling myself as I was walking down the streets. When sudently I heard a familiar voice calling me. It was her's. 

" Ara-ya !!! " I saw the girl with long dark hair falling down her back. I just froze, I wasn't able to move an inch,  I just stood there looking at her while she was running arms open towards me.

" Ya ! You're not even greeting your bff proprely " she hugged me tightly.

" I missed you Ara " I was completly chocked, it was a simple imitation of the girl I thought was my bestfriend.

" It can't be real..." looking at her old her, my eyes started to get wet by the tears I was holding back as I lowered my head. 

" Why are you crying beautiful El-dorado " hearing that phrase I looked up only to see the real Nicky, Irina came back. She jumped on me and started to chock me on the ground. She was extremly strong,  I couldn't breath or break free from her hands. My eyes started to get blurry and I stopped to move.

 

Few moments later, I sudently opened my eyes while screaming. I touched my neck, looked around when I noticed that I was in my bedroom, I was sweating and breathing heavily. It felt like I woke up from a nightmare. I rushed to the bedroom to look at the 12 sign mark that I had, it nowhere.

" Ara ! " I heard my mom's voice calling me from downstair. I runned to the kitchen seeing her with a huge smile across her face.

" You're finally here lazy little girl " tears falled down at the moment I saw her, I hugged her as tightly as I could.

" Ouch I can't breath, what is it for " she laughed and hugged me back.

" Mom what is the day today ? " I quickly asked her.

" April 17th, yesterday was your birthday how can you forget the date this easily hahaha " she smiled at me and made a sign for me to sit in the dinning table. 

" Where is dad ? " I asked her.

" I'm here my beautiful lady ! " I heard him coming from the front door, I quickly jumped on him and hugged him as well.

" I don't know what is happening with your daughter today but she seems to love us a lot today " My mom said.

" It's seems like haha " both me and my mom laughed.

" I do love both of you a lot " I smiled at them.

" We do to " my father kissed me on the forehead. We both sat down while my mom bought breakfast.

" As we were eating, I kept thinking about the nightmere that I had. These Exo planet things, even if I woke up I still felt weird about it. " beeing curious I started to ask questions.

" Mom...? " 

" Yup ? " she looked at me.

" Is Ryo's mother fine ? " she looked at me weirdly.

" Of course,  I went to the grocerie store with her this morning she's totally fine why ? " 

" Oh no nothing, I just wanted to know. And uuh dad... ? "

" Yes ? " he took his glare away from his journal.

" Did you saved a guy named Luhan yesterday ? He has 11 brother with him. " I looked at him as we seemed to tbe lost in his thoughts.

" Nope, I never met this Luhan. " he said.

" Is the house near the forest is occupated ? " 

" No Ara, there's no one there. What's with all these questions ? " he told me.

" Oh no nothing,  I just wanted some things to be clear nothing wrong ! " I smiled at them. We all had our breakfast I went to my room to get dressed. All of these seemed to be a terrible nightmare. And knowing that I was back to my real life made me happy. I decided to go for a walk.

" Mom, Dad I'm going for a walk ! " I screamed as I went out. It was rainy outside, but I still kind of liked it. I walked here and there for a couple of hours. When I bumped into someone.

" Yola... " I looked up to see a beautiful woman with long white and black hair falling on the ground standing in front of me

.  I was sure that I had saw her face somewhere.

 

 

" What ?! " I said in shock.

 

Sudently I felt like I was beeing pulled into a flashback, I was seeing everything that happenned. The legend, the Skypers, torture, tears, separation, war, death, death, death, death, death, death, death, death everywhere. Everyone lying onto the ground covered in blood, it was like I was standing into a sea of blood. Amongst all the faces that was drowning into the blood I reconized my parents and Ryo's mom.

" Mom, Dad ! " I runned tried to hold back from drowning but I soon as I approached their bodies drowned.

I got on my knees and started to scream.

 The woman who was still here walked toward me and lifted my head.

" Yola... my beautiful Yola... if you don't save our kind this is what will happen. Look at your side " I looked at my side to see Ryo beeing stabbed by a sword right into the heart. He looked at me crying and drowned in the sea of blood. I closed my eyes and cried even more.

" Stop it... Stop it... whoever you are... STOP IT !!!!!!!!!!" I sudently screamed at her, my blood was getting hot, I felt that my power was running through my blood. I felt my hair growing as longs as the woman's mine were not white anymore but white with gold as well. My nails and teeth grew sharp as well again, all my clothes had vanished. I could see runes all over my legs, arms and stomach.

" Why are you shifting Yola... if killing me is what you want to do, you can't.  " she told me sadly.

" Why not ! " 

" Because until here, nobody had even killed someone who is already dead since so many years... " she paused.

" Yola... if I'm showing all of these, it's not because I want to hurt you. I want to show you what will happen to everyone, even on earth and every other univers. If you don't defeat Irin, you'll loose everyone. You will be all alone because you are what the Skypers needs to rule over everyone. They'll kill everyone and they'll make you watch the genocide of all other races. Of the ones you love. "

" Who are you... " I asked her and she leaned her hand to help me get up.

" Oh me... I'm Yola, and you are Yola junior " she said while smiling at me.

" Uh

... " I was kind of confused by her saying.

 

 

" Our souls are still trapped somewhere. This not our last meeting Ara. "

 

 

she sudently said firmly and she vanished as well of all the blood. I sighed as I lay down on the ground, it was now an empty white room. I closed my eyes breathing heavily because of the cold since I had no clothes on anymore. I was thinking about all of the woman told me, as well as what Ryo told me about leaving earth. The time here seemed to be really long, it felt like weeks since I was here, and I couldn't take it anymore. " Luhan. " I tried to call him.

 

 

" Lu-han " I said more firmly as I waited for a couple of minutes.

 

 

" LUHAN YOU BETTER GET ME OUT OF HERE !!! " I yelled as I got up.

 

 

" Tsk, does he think that I just sat there without thinking of how to escape from here ? They'll know who I am in a few moment. I know I'll make it. " I talked by myself .

 

 

Sehun's P.O.V

 

Few moments ago.

 

 

As me and Tao sat down agaisn't her wardrobe for now about 6 hours, I noticed that her lips would move as if she was talking. " Tao... "

 

 

" Yep ? " he replied as I got up walking toward her.

 

 

" How was she when you and D.O hyung were her classmates ? " I said as I stood infront of her bed.

 

 

" Irritable. When we tried to talk to her she would always mean. D.O even grabbed her infront of everyone while thd both of them were screaming. I had to use my power so that everyone would forget. " he paused for a moment.

 

 

" I can tell that her hate for us is pretty deep. She think that everything that is happening is because of us. But she doesn't realise that this is because of who she is... " Tao said.

 

 

" But can the El-dorado be a human... " I whispered.

 

 

" You mean an Exodian. " Tao said as I looked back at him.

 

 

" Sehun... how is your wolf side doing right now ? " Tao asked me.

 

 

" Very agitated, it's always like that when I'm around her. I had wanted to bite her neck and kill her so many times but at the same time I know that I have to protect her at all coast. " I replied to him.

 

 

" it's the same for me, when she's around my wolf is going crazy. " he said.

 

 

" But you know Tao, everytime she looks at us, I feel her murdering aura. I know that each one of us felt it, ot somehow scares me. Like she's waiting for the right moment to kill us all. " I said as I was looking at her.

 

 

Tao nodded, " Sehun do you feel any kind of good feeling toward her ? " he then asked me.

 

 

" Because of her behavior, I...I hate her Tao. I told you, I sometimes want to kill her. To be honest, it's everytime that I want her dead. " I firmly responded as my hands were shaking.

 

 

" I knew it... I knew that when you proposed to be the first to guard her it was because you didn't really interacted with her. None of us wants to, but you sudently did. I volontureed with you to be sure you won't do something crazy Sehun. Something none of us even me could not fix. " he said,

 

 

at this moment I knew that he figured out what I wanted to do. I smirked, " aish... you got me. I just wanted to kill her that's true, I wanted to kill her and find a way to take her power out of her body. I have pulsion that are telling me to do so and it's killing me. I want to but at the same time I don't want to. " I replied.

 

 

" When my father used to tell me that a female can drive many male crazy at the same time, I didn't thought that it was at this rate. " I continued.

 

 

Tao got up and put his hands around my shoulders.

 

 

" You don't understand that she doesn't have the El-dorado. She is the El-dorado Sehun. If you kill her, you kill our entire race and us as well. "  

 

 

I sighed, " you're right... I'm letting my pulsion controling me while I shouldn't. It's good that you decided to come here with m- " 

 

 

" What the hell... " Tao cuted me as I looked at Ara. Her body started to convulse, I took of the sheets that was covering her and I saw runes all over her legs, arm when I lifted her shirt I saw these runes as well.

 

 

" What the hell is happening with her " I said as we saw for the first time how her form was changing from Ara to the El-dorado.

 

" What is happening in her mind, what is she seeing... " I whispered.  sudently a shock wave projected me and Tao agaisn't the walls as we falled on the ground.

" Ouch what is happening with her " I was coughing as the room was filled with smoke so I couldn't see a things. I crawled to reach Tao when I saw a shadow standing infront of me.

" Ah Tao you're fine " I tried to get up.

" Who told you that I was Tao ? " I heard a little giggling as I felt a kick hitting me right into my stomach.

" Argg ! " I tried to hold her as I was spiting blood and I out right after.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

I knocked Sehun and Zitao out as soon as I broke free from this horrible prison. I slowly opened my bbedroom's door slowly hoping that no one heard anything. All the lights were still off. I made slowly made my way downstair, even in the dark I could see everything. I noticed Chen , Chanyeol and Baekhyun sleeping on the sofa. I slowly went towards the guest rooms and stopped infront of the first one, I closed my eyes trying to feel something from Luhan, but I knew he wasn't there. I walked toward the second one but still nothing.

" where is he... " I walked toward to backyard when I saw someon standing infront of the graves. I stepped outside.

" How did you do to break free female " Luhan told me.

" I found a way to connect to the outside world somehow." I answered.

" I'm still surprised even if you are the El-dorado..."  as he faced me, anger grew inside of me. Everything that I saw I was going to make him pay for that. I walked toward him.

" Oh so the you were looking just for me... you want a 1 on 1 fight if I understand " he smirked at me totatlly confident.

" You can't win. " he told me while he as well started to walk toward me. I ignited my whole body on fire and he stopped to walk.

" I guess you're parents told you about not playing with fire " I giggled.

" And I guess you still don't know that you can't win. I'm not going to go easy on you now female. " sudently the fire around my body turned off and I couldn't breath no more.

" I'm going to teach you something female, your power woke up not too long ago, wich mean that in this form you're like a newborn. You can't do that much stuff, and you still don't know a lot of things about yourself. While today I have more than 3 500 years, I can tell you I know alot of things to domine you. " he came and sat down right beside me. 

" I can also erase the air around people, or even a whole city or a country. Without air how can you use fire that needs oxygen as much as you do to breath ? " he sudently started to laugh out loud.

" aaah.... I can't stand you you know " he leaned his head while looking at me. After a few moment it started to rain hard .

" Oh no rain... I don't like getting wet and that's because of you, you make me so confuse, you make us so confuse. I bet it's raining because you are  harassing this sky as well  " he then started to press his knee onto my neck. I focused harder on making a water ball. If I couldn't use fire because of the oxygen, water doesn't need air to live.

I formed a water ball as big as a basketball because of my lack of energy and air, if I didn't do anything in a minutes, I was maybe going to die. I gathered my force and pushed Luhan away from me, a slipped and falled down I took my change and diriged the water ball toward his head. Luhan's head was now into the water, I saw how he was fighting agaisn't agaisn't it.

" There is no air in water, in my way I can suppress the oxygen as well " I said as I was breathing and coughing heavily. I was looking at him as he was about to drown. I formed a sword like thunder and walked toward Luhan. 

" Is it that bad if I can one of the Exo warrios... No it's not " I giggled, deepd down I felt that I was again loosing control of myself,  I was becoming crazy like the time when I killed the Skypers. 

" It's incredibly how long Exodians can resist without breathing " I laughed again.

" Mr.Luhan I want your heart " I stood beside him holding the the thunder, as I felt my control fading and fading away. My power was winning and taking control of my body. When I was about to spike him into the heart with the firm desire to own his heart as a trophy.

" Nuna no don't do that " when I heard my little brother's voice calling me from the window of his bedroom, I felt dizzy to stagger. I puted a knee down so that I won't fall.

" What are you talking about Ryo ! I got to do it " I screamed as I was loosing control again. Ryo jumped from the window and runned as I took the thunder and lifted my arm.

" Why don't you say goodbye to the earth hahahahahah " I laughed like crazy. When I was about to spike Ryo, protected Luhan's body with his own and the thunder hited him on the back.

" ARRRRRRRG " He screamed from the pain.

" RYO !!!!! " I sudently saw the image of Ryo beeing stabbed and falling in the sea blood. I felt dizzy again and falled. 

" Ryo why did you protect him ?! " I screamed at him.

" Because I'm going with them ! I'm going back in my motherland " He yelled back at me at this point I got so confused that the water ball popped and I heard how Luhan was coughing like crazy.

" What happenned !!! " I heard Junmyeon screaming from behind as all the other starter to wake up.

" Ryo you're not going with them ! " I yelled again at him as I saw him trying to get up his shirt covered in blood.

" YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER ARA ! " When he said that I felt my heart beeing stabbed. 

I got up my legs shaking from exhaustement.

" What... " I said as tears were falling down.

" We have to go there Ara, we have no choices. Are you coming with me nuna ? " Ryo said as he was now crying himself.

" Ara if you stop now, we won't do anything to you. So please don't force us, stop now. " Junmyeon told me calmy as he was walking toward us.

I felt exhausted and I shifted back in my human form. Ryo came toward me while hugging me.

" I'm sorry for hurting you while I promised to protect you. " I told him.

" No that's fine, it wasn't completly you. I know you would never hurt me. And I'm sorry for disrespecting and hurting your feeling as well nuna . " I looked at him and smiled.

" I'm going with you. But it's not for you but for my little brother. " I said for everyone to hear.

" You took the right decision. " Yifan told me.

I sighed and closed my eyes. " Ryo I'm exhausted now I'm going to sleep. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Hey chpt 18 out~ :)

I'm sorry for posting this a little bit late. To made up I wrote a little longer than the 3 last chpt. Hope you will like it. ^-^

Please don't forget to suscribe and comment !

And a spécial thanks to my 90 suscribers. Thank you very much. Again 10 and I'll reach 100 suscribers. :)

See you in the next chpt ♥