Legend - Part 2

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Legend - Part 2


Ara's P.O.V:


"It's El-Dorado, Ara!" She laughed.

"Stop laughing and tell me already, Nerd!"

Ah, I got her right in the heart! Hahaha. I thought.

"Ok, Fine." She said catching her breath.

"To respond to your question, I don't know." She shrugged, pausing for some time. "Some people think it's some kind of magic jewelry, I'm one of those."

The more I listened to her story, the more I wanted to run from her and her legends.

"To tell you the truth, nobody except Alett knows El-Dorado's real form, not even the EXO warriors known." She continued.

"Pft-HAHAHAHAHA!" I started laughing. She looked at me strangely but I shrugged it off.

"C'mon, you told me it was the planet's heart, how can some random jewelry be a heart?" I questioned her, slightly amused by it all. "Your story is just funny, these supposed to be warriors didn't even known what it looked like! How are they supposed to find it? Hahahaha!" I continued to laugh.

But something was really bothering me, why would people look for something like this anyway?

Nicky must've understood I was getting curious, she started to explain before I could even ask anything.

"The El-Dorado has immense power, it says that the one that will find it can rule over every planet in the universe."

This story that I found funny was now getting beyond creepy.

"Ok Nik, that's enough we better hurry or we're going to be late!" I exclaimed slightly worried.

Nik looked at me with a creepy face. "Ara..."

I started to get annoyed, "What now?!"

"The EXO warriors aren't the only one's looking for El-Dorado."

"Who else apart from humans and these warrior guys?" I rolled my eyes.

"Irin." She spoke with a serious and low tone while glaring at me.

It was getting weird... I was getting goose bump's all over my body.

"You're getting slightly creepy... Let's hurry before the school gates close!"

We managed to arrive just before the gates closed, since we weren't in the same classes we went our separate ways.

Taking my seat at the back of the classroom, Mr Kim entered the room and started his lesson.


Still Ara's P.O.V 


Earlier Nicky really acted weird, she seemed to be extremely serious about that Irin guy. I guess she really does believe this story, she never has acted like that before but does this legend really exist? I questioned myself.

Oh Ara, No! You're not going to take any interest in this legend! Yeah, I'm going to forget all about it!

"Uhmmm! Miss Ara!" A male voice called me out of my thoughts. "Maybe if you started to work in class, students would stop calling you Babora!" He smirked while glaring at me. The whole class laughed at me as always.

Cool! Even being quite doesn't work for me! I was still noticed by the class! I thought.

And like that another day passed like always.

I was on my way home when I remembered that tomorrow is my birthday.

"Tomorrow I'll turn 18... I wonder what it'll be like..."


 

Author corner : what will happen the day of her 18th bday ?

We'll see that in another chapter :)

Susbcribe and comment please !

See you for another chapter ♥

Ps : Please if I make too many mistakes tell me so I can  check it out as quick as possible.  thanks ^^


Edited by japankoreachina: 18/05/15