Danger

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Kai's P.O.V 

 

I waited as she was out of sight to regain my form. 

" Are you ok Kai did she did something to you ? " Lay rushed toward me to heal my injured  leg.

" How did you get hurt ? Is this a trap ? " Suho still in his wolf form asked me as I looked down 

" Yes, I know it's patetic but because of the tempest I could not see propreply and you know I am still no used to beeing a wolf back. Just like you or any of us. " Suho sighed he took his normal form and helped me up.

" I know but please next time, warn us when you go out we were all worried about you. And we were right to be so " we walked our way home with Lay holding me on the other side.

" By the way this girl, she called me by my name. " I finally talked to them about what have been on my mind since she left.

" What ? Did she knew it was you, did you shifted infront of her Jongin ? " Suho screamed.

" I did not, she approached called me by my name not Jongin the one she's supposed to know.. But Kai we never revealed these name here. How do she knows ? "  

Kai, Lay and Suho got back home and talked about it to their brothers.

 

 

Ara's P.O.V

" We have to revenge her " 

" It's exactly what I planned to do as soon as I saw her " I looked at Ryo.

" But you have to tell me what happened and where are my parents first. " At the mention of my parents Ryo looked away.

" It won't be easy nuna. "

" Go ahead " I calmy said to him.

" Ok. These 2 guys, they got into the house saying that they were looking for you and that they had a message for you.  They said that they had your parents and that they were torturing them. If you don't go to them before tomorrow at midnight they will start by killing your father first and then your mother next. They noticed that I was a mixed blood. They said that to them it was an abomination and that they had to kill me that's how my mom ended up like this, by protecting me. And they sudently left. " listening to that made me furious I was shaking from anger from head to toes. They came to my house killed miss Park, hurted Ryo. They got my parents and are threatening me to kill them. I threw a kick nowhere.

" Also it was weird how they were wearing your school uniform. Oh and they also said that they got a girl named Nik as well. " I froze, they got her, they got the 3 of them. Sudently I remembered when I called at her place.  There were this male voice on the phone pretending to be his cousin. They maybe stoped her to respond.

" 2 guys in school uniform... Ryo I might know who did that " thinking of them made my mark react, it started to hurt extremly bad. This time it wasn't like anyother time. This time I could feel like I was dieing out of pain. I sudently out I  just had the time to see Ryo running to stop me from falling. 

Break your chains.

I sudently opened my eyes and the pain was still here even worst.

" ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG !!!!!!! " I could hear me roaring like a beast, a lot of writing started to be visible on my skin and it all disapeared at the same moment it was like a whirlpool was going out of my body and a huge shock wave destructed nearly every that was nearby and projected Ryo far away. When all of these tourments seemed to stop I raised my shirt and saw that my mark disapeared.

" The day as come anyway, I can not hide anymore. " I stoopd and  went to Ryo to help him out.

" Nuna what happenned ? " he was in shock, and I could totally understand why.

" My fuin, it was what sealed my power inside of me. My power were sleeping everything that you saw me doing so far, I was not fully awake yet. Now I am wich means if someone is looking for me  they most likely find me. "  

" It means that you are not invisible anymore " he looked at me.

" it's how you interpret it but yea to other people I'm not invisible they can sense my power now. " I looked back to see if miss Park grave was fine. 

" Nuna your eyes are not all white anymore. You have gold eyes your hair also they have some gold in them too. " he seemed to be surprised by my new form.

"  I guess it's how I really look in my real form. " 

" Enough time lost Ryo don't forget what happened to your mother. We promised we're going to get revenge. Can you transform as well ? " Without a word Ryo sudently sudently sumoned his wings, last time it took him  a long time but this time at the second I asked his wings showed. I gess the rage from his lost make him stronger.

" We're going to this house near the woods, you know it. 2 of the guys that did this lives there but they are all into this. They are 12 there Ryo if you are not confident in this you can stay here. I don't wabt you hurt. " He glared at me and I understood his answer without him speaking a word. 

" My wings are pretty strong. I can carry you while flying. "I acquised and he carried me in his arms. Until now I had only saw Ryo as a baby, but today he really showed me that he's not only a baby boy and that he's stronger than I think. he jumped and sudently we were high in the sky, he was flying really fast that I could feel the wind pression agaisn't us. And if we were just simple humans we couldn't have been able to breath. He stoped right above the house. 

" I'm going to jump from here. Stay away, we still don't know what kind of power you have and using them at first would maybe be hard for you. "

" No, I'm going there like you. If they killed my mom I should not let you do everything. " 

" But it's my fault if it happenned. "

" No it's not it's more of my  fault, if I was stronger I could have been capable of protecting her. " I sighed both of us failed on what we should have been capable of, especially me. If I wasn't in their lives Ryo could have just been a normal teenage boy and not some kind of superhero that could save everybody. 

" Time as come, Ryo. I'll attack first, come only when I tell you too. " Ryo made a thumbs up and I let myself fall directly to the house.

 

Kris  P.O.V

Everyone were gathered in the living room and were talking about mr.Joon's daughter. Apparently she called Kai by his name. I knew I had a bad feeling about her how coulf she knows that when nobody told her. She might even know more about all of us. She can be dangerous.

" Guys I think that even if she is Mr.Joon daughter we have to do something about her. " I started to get uncomfortable,  something a lot of energie was just right near to us.

" Guys I think that something is coming " 

BOOOOOOOOOOOM. The rooftop started to break and fall just above our heads and something came down as well.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

With the speed mixed with the weightlessness, my body became way more heavier and it totally destructed their rooftop. As soon as got on the floor, I sent thunder all over the place. I couldn't see anything insde because of  the dust. There seemed to be no more movement, I wasn't sure is this possible that I got the 12 of them with only that.

" Behind you ! Nuna ! " I heard Ryo's voice calling out for me. Turning away I saw them then. Silent as beetles, Kyungsoo and Minseok scattled toward me. Two more of them Zitao and Luhan slipping from doorways and corner. Overwhelmed I tried to back away but Kyungsoo got out of nowhere and punched me in the stomach.

" Arg " at least a reab had cracked under his punch. While backing up I hited a wall behind me. 

" damn it. " with all this dust using my power was not easy, I can't see them. Fighting with my bare hands I never did that but at this rate they will kill me easily. Kyungsoo got out of the dust and charged at me again. Swinging to the side I dodged his attack. He had his back facing me. I rushdd to him and stabbed him with nails, then a rock came to my side and hited me right on the stomach again. 

" Are you going to keep attacking the same area ? " I spited blood on the floor. Fighting in this conditions was not avantaging to him at this rate I'll loose. I remembered that Ryo was still there.

" Ryo !!! Do something "  When I screamed Minseok got out of the dust pined me on the floor and freezed my legs.

" I can't see you ! " Ryo got panicked and hesitated to attack.

" Do it Ryo I can not move anymore. Do it now ! " I saw their 12 shadows as the dust started to dissip away. 

Sudently fire balls started to hit the house, Minseok jumped back while the heat of the house made the ice melt. 

I got a sudent idea and jumped on the walls to get to Ryo.

" Ryo keep attack I'm coming toward you ! " I gripped and the walls and jumped out of the house. Ryo came and grabbed me.

" What are you going to do ? "  I hold on him tight.

" Rain ! I can use water as much as I can ! " 

" Nuna be quick I can not attack when I'm holding you ! " I closed my eyes and tried to feel the energy. When I opened my eyes I saw some of them trying to reach us.

" Ocean ! " Then a giant amont of water started to fall on the house. All of them were trapped inside. When we thought it was over, one of them jumped out of the house.

" How did he ! "

" Don't look down on a water user ! " he tried to attack me but I was faster I jumped from Ryo's arm and charged on him. 

" 1 000 000 000 volt thunder ! " 

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM. It touched him right on the torso area. He falled and drowned into the house. Ryo and I posed on the rooftop. 

" I didn't kill them. They all are alive, we need them alive to find my parents. " I made all the water disapear from the house and saw all of their bodies lieing down in the living room. Ryo took me and we got down inside.

" We have to trap them with something... a cage maybe " Ryo suggested.

" No they are strong they could just break it. Just handcuff them and let's take one of them as an hostage. This one " I pointed at the one that used water.

" it's seems like this one is important to them. After the eletricity that is inside of him he is paralyzed now he won't move for sure. " We handcuffed all of them and pined them to a wall. Slowly each of them started to wake up.

I walked infront of them and let the water user behind with Ryo. Kyungsoo looked at me straight in the yes.

" What did you do with Junmyeon ? " I looked back.

" Oh him " I paused while I smircked at them.

" Dead. " I coldy said. All of them tried to get away from the handcuff.

" hahaha joking he just took 1 000 000 000 volt if he was human he would have died. But you guys aren't so he's just paralyzed. " 

" What do you want from us ! " Zitao shouted at me.

" Where are my parents. " I shouted back at him.

" We do not know you nor your parents " the tall blond haired one talked to me. I turned my gaze to him.

" Stop fooling around or I'll kill your Junmyeon. "

" We are not lieing we don't know you nor your parents damn it " Zitao shouted back, I kicked him on the head. The kick was that powerful that the wall behind hid head part broke.

" Zitao ! " they all shouted.

" 2 of you killed miss Park and you kidnapped my parents." i felt my hands shake.

" I already killed 3 of your kind before I won't be scared to do it again. Where are Mirae and Joon Jadis !!! " They all froze for a moment.

" Ara... ? " Kyungsoo called my name.

" It's me. Tell me where they are  or I really kill Junmyeon ! Ryo now ! " Ryo had this fireball in his hands ready to burn Junmyeon to death.

 

" Stop Ara ! Stop. I'm Yixing... We did nothing to your parents. Actually your father texted and said not to go out. We do not know where is he. He just told us that in urgence he'll be at the hospital. Please don't kill him I beg you ! " from the light of his eyes I felt that he wasn't lieing to me, but I was still suspicious.

" Ryo ! " I called him

" Bring this Junmyeon here. It seems that my parents aren't here. But it doesn't seems like they are innocent. I will go to the hospital you are going to stay with them.  They won't attack as long as you got him. " I pointed at Junmyeon.

" Where are you going alone ? " he asked me.

" The hospital, it's where they went maybe they are still inside. I'm going to be careful ! " I quickly exited the house and started to run to the hospital.

 

Baekhyun P.O.V 

She went out and let us with this teen boy it have at least an hours that nobody moved. Looking carefully I noticed that he had wings.

" So you're a Skyper " I broke the silence. He looked at me and moved his head 2 times to say yes.

" Tsk.. at a young age.. It's sad. And what about Ara wasn't she supposed to be a human ? "

" Don't ask questions about her. You don't know her. "

" I don't know her but I know her father. He's a good person to us. He healed one of my brother.. "

" Good. " he didn't wanted to make the conversation last long.

Sudently Kai spoke.

" Then why do you listen to her if she's not like you ! " he shouted at him.

" Because she is like me  ! " he shouted back the young boy started to lose his temper, and with that we could get informations from him.

" She's not a Skyper but she is like you ? What do you mean by that Ryo is that how she called you right ? " Kai continued to ask him questions.

" She is because both of us are Exodians ! And we are going to save our long lost planet we won't let any enemies on our way, that's why she's going to kill you all of you after all this. ! " We all froze and looked at each other.

D.O started to speak as well. 

" What do you mean she is an Exodian ? " he asked Ryo.

" I shouldn't tell you this... " the boy tried to shut down while sudently Suho came back to his sense and pined him on the floor. 

Suho's P.O.V 

" It's all the way around little boy ! " Suho smirked at him while all the boy got up and walked to us.

" How is that even possible ?! " Ryo was in shock Suho was not able to move after the attack he took.

" How is that possible? . The power that Ara is using, I don't know from where it comes but she doesn't know how to use them. She copy was she see it doesn't come from her wich make her weaker and her attack are not that strong it's bearable for us. Now tell me who she is " He punched Ryo hardly on the face wich made him bleed.

" Both of us are Exodians. " He replied.

" Not possible.  My brothers and I are Exodians we would have knew if you guys were. " Suho punched him again

" What happened to her parents ? "

" They got kidnaped by 2 guys and these 2 guys killed my mom., they had same wings as me but I couldn't see their face. Ara thought it was you. " Suho punched him even harder on the face.

" Never compare us to a Skyper again. Who is Ara if she is not a human !! If you don't respond I'll kill you now ! " Suho shouted at Ryo. 

" She's... she's the el-dorado ! She also is looking for her gardians ! "  all of them stoped what they were doing.

" what are you talking about you Skyp- "

" It's true she healed me once and her fuin broke. She talked to me about what she knows and Alett Yore also ! " 

All the boys gathered around Ryo.

" Her form now it's the El-dorado ! It's all I know ! " Suho got up from Ryo.

" I what you say is true then the El-dorado  is facing danger now. Skypers are with their Irina now. If she found the El-dorado  everything will end "

" Boys let's go ! " He took Ryo from the ground and transformed in worlf form.

" It's the last time ever. Just sit on my back " 

They all runned out of the house.

 

___________________________________________________________

Author Notes : Double chpt updates today :)

Well this one was kind of complicated for me. I don't think it went as I planned I just tried my best. What do you guys think ?

Don't forget to comment.