Trapped

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

It as been about 4 weeks now, I took Ryo with me, we live just like a family at my house now. I kind of adjusted to the fact that my parents were gone. But not Ryo, I can hear him crying at night in his room. And about the boys apparently they left us alone. Wich is simply good for me and Ryo so that we would start our new life. But sometimes he would talk to me about the fact that I am a princess and  that I should go there to Exo-planet to save my kind. He wants to go to find his real parents I thinl, but I made a promise I won't leave my parents, I'll stay by their side.

Not too long ago Ryo started to go back to school. And today was the time for me to go to Daehan as well. 

 

 

I got up and took a quick shower before puting my uniform back on. I went downstair to check on my brother but he already left. I saw that he let a note infront of the main door. 

 

 

Nuna have a nice day back at school and be careful. Eat something today please it has been some moments that you're not eating correctly. I'm worriying about you, so please start eating before I burn you alive !!!!

                                                   - your lovely little brother ♡. 

 

I put the note on my backpack while smiling. " who are you going to burn you little dwarf " without noticing it his message cheered me up before entering the school gates after a long time. Everyone stared at me as usual but I just brushed their stares away making my way to my locker. Unlocking my locker bunch of notes falled from inside.

 

 

 It's the 40th note that I'm leaving here. When you'll see this meet meet me at the rooftop. We need to talk and right now.

 

                                                           -Junmyeon and the boys

 

 

I sighed " so they have been in school these past weeks " I threw away all his notes, I wasn't going to do anything with them. When I turned away I bumped on someone. Before seeing the person Ishe slapped me and I felt a cut on my cheek. I looked up to see her, holding on my cheek that was bleeding a little. 

 

" Ah babora, always as stupid. " it was Minji, when I noticed her simply sighed and moved out of her way. This girl would always put me in troubles and be mean to me for no reason. I just wanted to avoid her for the my first day at school. But guess it was impossible, she always founds something to bully me for.

 

" Wait, can you explain why do Junmyeon oppa kept putting notes in your locker for 4 weeks. Are you dating him ?! " all her friends started to laugh.

 

" Yes maybe who knows why your crazy opparrrr keep puting notes in my locker. Maybe he's the one who likes me ! "  I said to her getting annoyed by her bulliying.

 

" Don't say stupid things like this babora  how can someone date a girl this ugly and stupid hahaha " she just laughed at my face and made her way to her class when the school bell ringed.

I deeply sighed and sat down in the hallway even through the bell had ringed. I wanted to breath just a little before going into my class and see Mr.Kim and my classmates. For a few minutes I saw like a flashback.

I was in a room, everything was dark, no windows, no lights, in this room was nothing expect a kind of huge see through box. I walked toward the box, and inside I saw a baby girl she maybe was around 3 or 4 years old. I heard her crying.

" Appa.. I'm scared " her words made my heart ache, a girl this young was locked in this kind of things all alone, why...

Sudently the door opened up lights came out of the door, I couldn't see who went in, 

" Yola, your oppas are here stop crying, we bought you candies. Don't tell the king we did so... One day we will free you from this box ! "  I got surprised, he called the little girl Yola. They seemed

 to be older that the girl or me... I tried to look at them but they already went out of the room and everything got dark as soon.

 

 

 

I sudently opened my eyes and I was still in the hallway, when I looked at the clock it has aalready been 15 minutes that class already started. And as usual I found a way to be late even when I'm already at school. I took my bag and hurried up in my class. I bowed as soon as I opened up the door.

 

 

" Excuse me for my late mr.Kim " I looked up at my class teacher and he looked really annoyed that I interupted him when he was doing class. He made a sign for me to go near him wich I did. And when I got closer, he slapped really

hard accross the face the face that I lost my balance and falled.

 

 

" Go to your sit you idiot. I thought that you wouldn't come back but you did and late ! You needed that slap, you need discipline ! Get up right now idiot ! " I immediatly got up and went to the back of the room. I looked up and saw that Kyungsoo and Zitao were here, I just looked down and took my seat beside Kyungsoo. As soon as I sat down I just stared at the window. 

 

 

Sudently I felt a hand brushing my hair away from my face, when I looked Kyungsoo was doing it and I pushed his hand away.

 

" How did you got this cut on your cheek ? " He coldy asked me.

 

" Oh do you sudently care ?? " I replied to him.

 

" Why are you always like this ? Is there anytime where you're just not irritable. ? " he looked away from me.

 

 

" Ah yes there is, let me think... Umm when you and your brother were out of my life. When for me you didn't existed, maybe you should have been killed in this whatever planet you came from. " at this point I was getting really angry and sad it was a mix of all the bad emotions I was holding on since my parents death and Nicky's too to be honest. I

got up and kicked the desk, everyone turned to look at me.

 

 

" My family died because of your presence, you bought hell to my life. I hate you, I hate you all I would like you to die, with your stupid planet you and all your kind just die and get out of my life. Monsters !" Kyungsoo got up and wanted to hit me, I stared right into his eyes.

 

" Don't you see how you are all hurting me. Don't you see my heart bleeding ? " I was now crying infront of everyone, Kyungsoo looked away from me took the desk up and just sat down. 

 

" I don't care of you. Your heart can bleed as much as he wants, I personally don't care if I make you suffer. All we need is the El-dorado not a human. This not you but your powers. Keep that in mind. " he then looked at Zitao that acquised. Sudently I felt weird, when I looked at Zitao he went back in the time so that the class won't remember this moment.  But I guess I noticed it since I have powers.

 

The lunch time bell ringed, everyone rushed out of class except me who always got out the last. I didn't had any friends to talk to now that Nick is gone. I just made my way up to the rooftop. It was a sunny day, so I just went right in the middle spot and layed down there. The sun felt good on my skin. But something came blocking the sun light from me.

 

" So after 4 weeks you finally came. " I reconized Junmyeon voice.

 

" I heard what happenned with Kyungsoo, I don't understand you. Do you think we're the bad ones uh ? " I was listening to him but I just decided not to answer at any of his questions. I didn't came here to talk to him but just to be in my own space. 

 

" Look, I know you don't like us but I can tell you. Each one of us... We... We do not hate you. " I opened one of my eyes to look at him. He stared at me back and from his look he was being really serious.

 

" It's just that we weren't prepared to find you as an Exodian as well. And to je honest you don't make things easier as well. I told you we do not hate you but we do not like you either. But we have to work together that's all " he paused for a moment.

 

 

" I'm sorry for your parents, your father helped us so much, and I have, we have a dept toward him. We need to keep his daughter alive. So you won't die, I promise you. " I sat down looking at him.

 

" I won't die because of what I am, you need me to go back in your planet. Don't tell me that you will protect me because of my father. " I got up and made my way to the stairs but he took my hand.

 

" Do not make things harder Ara really,  you know now that we got you we won't let you. I wanted you to came here because I wanted to tell you that we're leaving earth in 2 days. We gave you 4 weeks and now we need to go back.  " When he told me that I froze, who was he to decide where I'll go and where I'll stay.

 

" So you already decided what I will do for the rest of my life ? " I turned around to face him.

" Look we're the Exo clan we know what we're doing you need us as much as we need you. We can't be apart from eachother now. And if I say that you're coming then you're coming with us. If you resist we're 12 we're stronger we'll get you by force. " I stared at him and saw how he was serious about it. I tried to break free from his grip but he wouldn't let me go.

" Don't make it harder for us and for yourself. I do feel that you're not well, you're health is not at it's best. I told you we need you as much as you need us " he then let got of my hands and I quickly toward the stairs.

" Yola please... " he told me before I get to the stairs.

" Don't call me like this. It's not my name " I quickly went down and I saw people going to the rooftop it was all of them. Jongin grabbed my hand

" Where are you going did you talked with Junmyeon hyung ? " I looked at him.

" I have nothing to tell you. You go ask him ! " Yifan made a sign for him to let me go and as soon as Jongin I made my way down to my classroom.

I grabbed my bag went to my locker and took everything that was inside. It was actually hard to exit the school during lunch time but I had a hideout with Nick where we could go in and out unnoticed. Once I got out, I heard the school bell ringed again. I knew I had to be quick before Kyungsoo and Zitao notice that I went missing that that I wasn't going to be late in class.

I took my phone in my pocket and called Ryo.

" Ryo ! "  I said as he picked up.

" Oh hey, why are you calling me. Did something happened ? " he asked me.

" Yes I can't I'll tell you when you'll be here. You have to come back at home Ryo hurry ! "

" What nuna what happened ? " hearing his voice I noticed that he started to get worried.

" Just come back home I'm heading home now. "

" Okay I'm coming please be safe. " 

" You too. " I hanged up and arrived into my house, I directly went upstair tool 2 bags and puted on some clothes for me and Ryo, I didn't knew where I would go with him but we had to go before the Exo clan decide to come. After an hour Ryo finally came back rushing inside the house.

" What happened ? Why are these bags for ? " he directly asked me.

" The Exo clan.. "

" Who ? " he asked confused.

" The gardians they are the Exo clan. And they want me to leave earth with them in 2 days. I said it I won't leave that place so we're going before they notice what I'm trying to do. I know you have nothing to do with that but you have to stay by my side. Let's go ! " I took his hand but he resisted.

" No, nuna. We have to go back there our real motherland. We have to save them. You are the princess you are our savior. " He wtarted again with these speech he would give me from time to time.

" Ughhh you know nothing about it Ryo. Stop it now. You know what they are not looking for you but me. I'll go without you. " He looked at me sadly but I had to go. I took my bike in the frontyard and went to the woods I had to cross it within a day.  

I walked for about 6 hours in a row but I was nowhere near the end, I sat down to rest a little bit. When I looked up at the sky it was slowly getting down. Woch meant that school endend just now. I sudently heard a sound. I got up scared.

" Who is there !! " I waited but no response, I took a knife from my bag, with a human form I had to defend myself.

" Who is there ! " I shouted again holding my knife.

" It's me ! Don't attack it's me. " When I looked it was Ryo he was breathing hardly and was sweating a lot.

" When did you came ? " I asked him surprised.

" About an hour after you left. I couldn't just be separated from you. " I just smiled and hugged him.

" I'm really happy that you came. I wasn't feeling good about letting you back. " He blushed and ran his hands into his hair.

" Aish come on I'm not a baby I can survive " I laughed and started to walk again. We had not times to loose. We walked again for a couples of hours but something felt weird, it felt like we were walking in the exact same place.

" Ryo don't you find it weird, haven't we've been here already ? " I turned around to look at him, he was really quiet and didn't said anything.

" Ryo why don't we go see your mother grave, we're not too far away from it. It might be the last chance you have to see her again " 

" Yes let's see her now. " I sat down facing him.

 " Okay I got it now. Let's stop it now. " he stared at me weirdly.

 

 

" what is wrong with you " he asked me.

 

 

I got up and looked around me, and then back at Ryo.

 

 

" Stop pretending that you're him, I noticed it. " I glared at him.

 

" What are you talking about ? " 

" Stop, Ryo knows that his mother grave is not here. You're not him, and I am not in the forest. I have been walking into the same exact place. Who are you and where I am ? " I asked Ryo knowing that it wasn't him.

He sudently smirked facing me, " It's Luhan, you're right you're not in the forest. Just trapped in your mind. That's some stuff I can do with my power. " when he told me that I just sighed. Even through I tried, they got me before I even knew, like Junmyeon said they wouldn't let go of me once they got me.

"  Since when I am trapped in here. " 

" Jongin felt that you would want to escape. Well each one of us felt it. When you left school Jongin and I teleported to your house. That's when I got you. It was so easiy to get you. I just had to put on the half blood in and you took almost 5 hours to notice that you infact weren't gone. " I just listened to him as he was making fun of me.

" Where is the real Ryo ?!!! "  I shouted at him

" Calm down female. He's with us, we won't hurt him we have no reason too. For this I can promise you he won't be hurt. " when he said that I felt relieved.

"  Junmyeon asked me to trap you here. You will stay here for 2 days. So that we will be sure that you won't go anywhere. " when he told me that I got angry.

" Who are you to do it. I want to talk to Junmyeon right now " I heard him laughing.

" Luhan, I'm Luhan " after that I saw Ryo body vanishing and I couldn't hear Luhan.

I screamed of anger. " I will find a way out of here. You do not seems to know what I am capable of. "

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Hey chpt 16 out.

Seriously I didn't really excepted it to end up lile that since I wrote it during 3 days but yea at least it's out :).

Let me know what you guys think don't forget to comment  ^^

See you next time ! :D