Adieux Ara

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Adieux Ara


"And where are you going with them?" My dad looked at me in surprise, he knew making friends was not my cup of tea.

"The forest maybe..." I replied, I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it but I had to know about Seungho and Rin, what were they hiding? I knew their secret was big and they might know what's happening to me.

"Ok, but take your phone and umbrella, today's meteo said there will be a rough downpour so as soon as it rain's come home, ok?"

"Yeah, sure." I smiled and went to my room to get ready. Going to the bathroom and taking my clothes off, I watched my stomach and saw that the ㅈ mark was fading away, it wasn't gone but seemed less dark than it was before. I didn't know why but the fact that it was fading was frightening me. Why? Didn't I want it to disappear? Then why am I reacting this way? I wanted answers as to why it was fading, I wanted the man to talk to me again, I wanted to ask him questions but how?

Taking a quick bath, dressing in jeans and a simple white t-shirt after drying, I took an umbrella and hat just in case. I made my way down stairs and was about to exit my house when I heard a whisper. "Don't let them see it or you and your family will be in danger."

"What did you said mom?" I turned to my mom who was sat on the sofa watching TV. She looked over.

"Uh?" She seemed confused. So it wasn't her... "I didn't say anything, you misheard darling." She giggled.

"Yeah... Your right, maybe I misheard." I walked away from the living room and went to the house entrance, putting on a pair of black boots, I opened the door and stepped outside. 

"I have a bad feeling."

I was now sure it was that man again, I didn't move and stayed in front of my door. 

"What bad feeling do you have?" I replied quiet enough so that people wouldn't think I was crazy. I waited for seconds but he wasn't answering me, taking my bicycle, I walked out the garden, jumped on and went down the street towards Seungho and Rin's house.

It took me about 10 minutes to reach, walking towards the front door, I looked for a door bell. "Aish... Where is it? A house without a door bell? Seriously?"

I simply knocked three times and a few minutes passed with nothing changing. 

Where are they?

I waited and knocked again but still nothing. I don't know what took me but I looked at the door handle. 

Should I go in and check?

I turned and looked right to left, making sure no one would see me. After checking I went into the house and closed the door behind me immediately. It was dark inside and I couldn't see well. I looked for the light and switched the switch, gasping at my surroundings. 

Nothing... Not a single sofa, chair or box. Nothing! I was in shock. 

"Are they really living here?" 

But I saw them in yesterday... It's the weekend and nobodies home... weird...

I walked around the living room and saw a door with the word 'Kitchen' written on it. I went straight over, if they were really living here then there would be food in the kitchen, I opened the door in a hurry to prove that they were nothing but normal teenage boys.

When I opened the door my eyes grew in size. Nothing.

"Oh. My. God!"

Nothing again, not even a fridge, no food, nothing. I closed the door and looked at the stairs not to far from the kitchen, walking over, step by step I went upstairs. There was was a hideous rotting smell from them, I cover my nose with my arm.

What is this?!

I reached the second floor and opened the first door in front of me. 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loud, losing my balance and falling onto the floor, my hand touching a liquid substance. It was red, blood. I gasped in horror, there were animal carcass's, bones and blood everywhere in the room.

I wiped my hand on the floor and run down stairs, opening the front door  and racing to my bike. Jumping on it, I went as fast as I could to get away from this place, I didn't know where I was going but I just needed to get away. 

Seeing some blood on my bike, I got off feeling disgusted and throwing it aside before running far away, bumming into someone.


Xiumin P.O.V 


I hid my powers as I walking to town, I wanted to breath a little, maybe explore out new town, alone. It was a little cold but perfect for me. Out new house was pretty big, the younger boys a happy. Luhan is resting from his injury and monday we will start school and elaborate out plan. That doctor is relly nice and he might not know that but he is kinda helping us with out mission. I hope one day I will be able to repay him before leaving earth. 

Walking on, I was looking at the sky when something hit me.

"Ouch!" The thing that hit me was human, a female to be exact. I looked down at her and our eyes met.

"Watch were your walk you dumb human!" I said to her coldly.

"Uh? What did you say?" She was angry but at the same time I noticed she was lost in thought.

"You heard me you short haired female!" I spat beside her.

She said some stuff under her breathe but I wasn't listening to her anyway. She got up and ran towards the forest near out hours, I hoped the boys weren't using to much power, humans can see it. I glared at that weird, weak human, she wsa like every other human on this earth. I continued my walk into town when I saw a bakery and decided to check it out. The houses on this street were really pretty and if I was human I would live here. I looked over to a house and saw three males running toward the forest. Do humans keep running about? I'm getting curious. I noticed how a young female stood on the porch and watcheed the three males run. Looking away I entered the bakery store.


Ara's P.O.V


 

 

It was raining right now a downpour exactly. Daddy was right and I forgot my umbrella in that house . Thinking of what hapenned in that house scared me to death. I took a deep breath the air was fresh here. Earlier I bumped into that guy and he called me female tss who is he anyway idiot. I looked my surrounding and I was into the woods pretty deep inside I ran for maybe an hour, I was wet and my tshirt was  sticking to my skin. I took my phone out of my jean's back pocket. I had to call Nik and now I dialed her number and bringed my phone to my ears. * the number you are calling doesn't exist anymore *   I tried again a few times more but same response over and over again. Did she changed her number without even telling me ?  my phone didn't had battery anymore so I puted it back on my pocket. I looked around me and sighed cool I'm lost now !   I sat down on dead leave tired it have been now hours that I was looking for a way out of the woods sudently I felt my mark burning deeper that it ever does before. " Arggh what, it hurts " I exclaimed I placed my hand in a tree to help me get up. * crack * I heard a sound looked around me but didn't saw anything. " Ara you have to run ! NOW ! "  I knew it was that man voice. Without asking a question back I sarted to run as fast as I could. I  looked behind me and saw 3 men rushing toward me. " Ara if you don't wake up now you are going to die here by these Skypers hands "  " I am awake !! " I screamed while running. I saw them getting closer and closer to me they were really fast, and their speed was not normal it was scary. I tripped on the floor when I tried to look at them behind me. I felt on the floor, I tried to get up but my leg was hurt from my fall. 

" Look at you poor thing " one of them with red hair grabbed me hard by my hair. I squealed crying the two other were laughing at me.

" I didn't do anything please let me go " I cried

" Didn't you knew that curiosity is a bad thing ? " another one with gray hair replied.

" What do you mea- " the third one with blue hair kicked me in the face.

" Don't play it dumb with us little girl ! " he shouted

" I don't lie I don't know what you are talking abou- " this time he slaped me right in the face. I was bleeding from the nose.

" Really uh ? Poor human it's obvious that you are lieing ! Then what were you doing in the house where Seungho and Rin are living ? " I looked at him with shock how could they know that I was there. No one was inside. He laughed " see ! "  he pulled me up by my hair and pucnhed me repeatidly into the stomach. I felt my leg shaking if he didn't pulled me I couldn't have stayed up by my own. I was sure that he broked at least 2 ribs. His force was to hard to bear my vision was getting blurry.

" Do you think that we couldn't find you uh ? Idiot your scent betrayed you  we tracked you and found you because of it ! You can't trick a Skyper scout elit "

" Please I'm sorry I just want to go home I won't bother you anymore " I was crying and begging him.

" Oh... so you think we are going to let you alive after seeing what you saw and without forgeting that you know that we are Skypers now uh ? I hope you didn't little girl you already know too much for a human " the gray haired one said. I was crying I wanted someone to save me. But it was the night now nobody was here at this hour. I was sure that I was going to die today.

stand up for yourself " I heard the man voice talking to me. I tried to free my hair from the blue haired one but his grip got firmer.

" Ohhh the human want to play guys ! " they all laughed together. 

" Don't be impatient before killing you we are going to have some fun all together ! " He my right cheek.

" Don't touch me or you'll regret it ! " I didn't know why I said that but I hoped that it would have stopped them from hurting me .

" Wow you really scared me I'm going to call my mom " the first one said 

" Let's have some fun what about tearing your clothes first ? " the second one smirked at me .

" No please don't do that " I begged him but he wasn't listening to me at all. He got closer to me, he grabbed my shirt tore it apart while maintaining me down on the ground. I looked away from him crying harder but after secondes none of them mooved. I glanced at him but he didn't budge at all nor him or his friends.

" Jin  Hyung I am not dreaming right " Seulong the one that was maintaining me shaked his head. 

" No Seulong.. that mark on her stomach.. it's... it's...the fuin.. " Jin said hesitantly. 

" Hyesung come on and check it " the first one approached me and looked at me in chock.

" So it have a human form... Impossible ! She must have something related to it " while they were focusing on talking that voice came and talked to me.

Ara they know it now ! You have to wake up. Kill them "  I was crying I didn't wanted to kill anyone I'm not a killer and how he wanted me to do that.

" We have to contact the princess she have to see what we found ! " Jin said

" No hyung let's play with her a little bit more there is no condicion in how we should bring her " Seulong kicked me into the stomach.

" You're right let's use our power on her to see how resistant she is ! " Jin said with a big smile on his face

Hyesung stepped toward me " mine is the manipulation of poison,  let's torture her with that " he laughed and sat down on the floor beside me. " if I touch you an horrible poison is going to enter your organism. You are going to suffer and pray for us to kill you. " he then grabbed my throat and strangled me. 

I felt my whole body ache something was inside my body the poison was like lava burning everything inside of me. I vomited blood a couple of time. So I will die today it's sure I vomited blood again screaming from the pain.

" You won't bare it any longer Ara please wake up "  It was hard to stay awake in this awful pain. I was closing my eyes slowly.

ARA JADIS WAKE UP !! " Sudently my mark started to shine brightly.

" What is this ?! " the 3 Skypers said.

" Seulong Hyesung grab her now ! " Jin commanded.

My body was feeling weird like if it wasn't the same body I had. I felt like I wasn't controling my body anymore. It was moving from itself. My eyes turned white my pupil were gone, my short black hair transformed into really long white hair falling on the ground, my nails were long and sharp. They tried to grab me but I moved my hand toward them and they were projected meters away  towards trees breaking them at every impact. I walked toward them each step that I took feet steps were marking on the mud like if I was something really big.when I reached them they had wings on they flew toward me at the same time. I stayed at the same place I was and looked at them. 

" Seulong Hyesung it's raining too hard with all that rain she can't see us well charge ! " 

I giggled " it is because I don't have pupils that you think I can't see you well uh Jin ? " 

" Shut up you human ! " he shouted 

" Do you think I am human ? "

I smirked " Thunder "  * BOOM * it hited the 3 of them in the back they falled hardly on the mud.

" aww I hurted poor birds how are they going to go back into their nest now " I leaned my head childishly.

" Thunder  I said again * BOOM * the thunder falled again but it missed my targets.

" Oops hahahaha I missed the birds maybe I should practise more " I jumped in ecxitement. They were on the mud not moving anymore. I walked toward Hyesung and crouched infront of him. I brushed the hair that were hiding his face. His eyes were close " oh poison oppa is sleeping ? " I said with an high pitched voice.

" Wake up ! " I arshly said  I kicked him and he flited toward a big tree. " Maybe what you did to me earlier is going to wake you up uh ? I know I will copy your power haha " I strangled him and I felt power growing inside of me. Second later he woke up screaming in pain the poison was killing him slowly and I somehow liked it, his screams were like music to my ears after a moment he stoped. I frowned and looked at him and sighed.

" Dead. " I simply said. " After what he did ealier I thought that poison oppa would resist longer than this poor bird.. " 

I heard sounds coming from behind without even facing them I made a sign with my head for them to come at me.

" Oppas let's all play together uh ? Hyesung oppa died ha ! " I said mocking them.

" We don't care hahaha we Skypers are not affectionate if he dies it means that he was weak that's all. Now my turn ! " Jin started to moove his hands slowly with harmony.

" So you use water ! " I formed a ' O ' with my mouth.

" Cool haha I will use it too " I winked 

" typho- " I felt something sharp cuting across my stomach it wasn't too deep but I was loosing quite a lot of blood. I looked my wound and loocked over Seulong with a furious glare.

 

 

 

"Ouch, Oppa you hurt me! You shoult have waited for your turn, I wanted you to be last but I've changed my mind now you know not to make me angry!"

He stepped back a few times and let the sword he stabbed me with fall to the ground. I walked towards him and picked the sword up, racing towards him at full speed, while he stood there in shock I stabbed him several times in teh stomach. His dead body dropping to the mud with his eyes still open. I closed his eyes and threw his sword to the ground, when I looked up Jin was gone, I looked side to side but he was nowhere to be seen. Looking to the sky, I saw him there trying to escape.

"No, no, no, your not going anywhere. Not you. 100,000 volt thunder."

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!*

It hit him right in the head, I saw his carcass falling down from the sky. I looked at Seulong and whispered something in his ears and his body vanished, doing the same to Hyesung and Jin.

Glancing down as my body, I noticed it was dirty from mud and blood, taking my clothing off, I bathed myself in the rain water when suddenly my head started pounding hard and I fainted from exhaustion.


Hours Later...


I woke up and noticed it was still night, I was back to normal and , covered in mud. "What happened?" 

*Flash*

I remembered what I did to these men that tortured me. The Skypers... thats what they said. I didn't feel good after seeing what I turned into a coupe of hours ago and vomited. "It wasn't me! I'm not like that! I can't kill someone." I cried in despair.

"YOU! What did you do to me?!?" I shouted, talking to the voice that spoke to me.

"I didn't do anything Ara... It's who you are... you were born like that and die like that."

"No it's you! You told me to wake up and that's what happened!"

"If you didn't you would have died! There was no choice!"

"It's better to die than to be a monster! A killer! A demon! I'm hideous because of you! Who are you?"

"Look Ara, I gathered my powers for this day. The day you'll awaken. You want to know who I am and who you are, I'll tell you part of it. But, first you have to know that it's the last time we will talk together my lovely Daughter..." I froze in shock. Daughter? 

"You have to find your protectors and save my race - I mean out race. You'll find answers to your questions when you find them. I can't say more about it, I'm running out of time. Find them or the Skypers will find you. Your power can be controlled only if you are with your guardians and if you want to you who I am..." He stopped for a moment.

"Alett... Alett Yore, EXO-Planet King and you Ara, you are Ara Jadis my daughter... The El-Dorado also known as the EXO-Planet's heart and princess." It was like my heart had stopped beating, I couldn't hear the wind anymore, only that voice. 

"Ara my daughter, I died long ago. I used my power to reach you after my death. I found you and talked to you my daughter, forgive me for not being the best father I wanted to be. Forgive me for the power that you have. Forgive me for all the things you will go through from now on. I love you Ara-ya. Farewell my beautiful El-Dorado..."

"Adieu." I replied to him, even if I didn't know or trust him, I had to say my farewell. I felt like if I didn't I would have regret it greatly. 

Without noticing, big fat tears were rolling down my face, I got up and out of the mud that was covering my body. I was exhausted both physically and mentally. Walking to the end of the woods, finally I found my way back, passing in front of a big house. I didn't know why but I just stopped and stared at it, but soon I turned and went back home. Walking in the backdoor so my parents wouldn't see me in the state I was in, I showered and soon went to my bed were I fell asleep. 


Author note : Wow longest uptdate~ I really like this one haha what about you ? 

So Luhan was the first to come down on earth *chpt5* but Xiumin is the first to interact with Ara ha !

Don't forget to comment please ! ^^


Edited by japankoreachina: 21/07/15