Hide your power

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

It took a while to get help for the ones who were injured. With my actuall  form all I could do was making bandage until the ones with healing abbility would come.

I saw a man siting down alone I grabbed some clothes to use as a bandage and looked over at Ryo.

" Yea go there, I'm not going this way " he smiled and I went kneeling beside the man. He was about the same age as Suho, dark long hairs. As soon as I sat beside him he looked right into my eyes.

" I see... I didn't except you to be prettier than in my thought. I've been eyeing you since I saw you earlier " he said as my face became all red.

" From your reaction I think you find me good looking " when he said that I almost chucked.

" Um may I know your name ? " I asked him.

" Dama son of Ama and prince of Taevia, what about you ? I mean I know who you are but I want to hear it from you. " he pated my head, from the look he was giving I felt really uncomfortable.

" Um I guess I can tell you. I'm Yola from now, the El-dorado and Exo planet's princess " I said and I bowed.

" Then why don't we plan a wedding, both of us are royalty . Taevia and Exo planet's relationships would become even better with our alliance !  " he said looking serious. But then someone grabbed me by my arm.

" She's not going to marry you, not until we're by her side " I noticed that it was Baekhyun. I sudently became quiet even through I was ready to forgive them, things were still weird between us.  I didn't even  went to talk to them when I saw them and just ignored them. 

" I know it won't be easy for you but we have to talk... " he turned smiling at me and I didn't know how to react to him beeing nice. We went inside a cabine and they were all inside of it.

" Dama wants to marry her ha ! " he smirked.

" Never. " they all replied at the same time.

I just stood there infront of the door awkwardly.

" Where is Ryo..? " I asked them.

" You don't need Ryo to be able to speak do you ? " Jongin asked me and I just shaked my head.

" From now on we'll be the guardians we were all supposed to be in the beginning "  Junmyeon sudently said  and I nodded.

" I'll have a better behavior with you all. I had time to learn things here " I said.

" Yea you made yourself a boyfriend " Zitao looked quite pissed off.

I laughed " Me ? A boyfriend ? What are you talking about ? " I looked at them all and all of them looked annoyed.

"  Do you seriously think I have the time to have a boyfriend ? "

" He said us so, he said that you even kissed and hugged him " Zitao said looking away.

" Ok then who is that mysterious boyfriend " I laughed at them.

" Ken ! " as soon as Zitao said his name I started to laugh out loud.

" Ken ?! I mean yeah I hugged him but he ´s not my boyfriend at all. He lied to you, he likes to jokes a lot. And by the way, why would you guys care of who I am with uh ? " when I asked them that they all looked away embarassed.

" So if we're finished I'll go outside to help " I smiled and turned around going to the front door.

" Oh by the way, from now on just call me Suho " Junmyeon sudently said.

" Xiumin " Minseok followed.

" Lay " Yixing gently smiled at me.

" D.O " Kyungsoo said.

" just Tao now " Zitao said.

" Kris and not Yifan anymore " I nodded.

" Kai " Jongin smirked as usual.

" I do like these names better " I smiled and then went outside.

As I went outside, Ken was waiting for me outside the cabine. I laughed as soon as I saw him.

" You crazy ! Why would you say that you are my boyfriend " I punched him on the arm and he pretended to fall down.                            

" Please don't kill me ! I don't deserve this " I laughed out loud and the people around us as well.

" How can you make me laugh so much in these kind of cituation " I offered my hand for him to get up.

 " It's because you have so much weight on your shoulder. Too much for a young teenager like you. I want to make you forget about these for a moment at least " I smiled at him gratefully.

" HIGH FIVE ! " I raised my hand and he looked at me confused.

" HIGH WHAT  !? " He shouted as well and I laughed.

" I forgot none of you know what an high five is gosh " I shaked my head.

Then Van came toward us, " guys ! "

We stoped as he stoped infront of us.

" Our Prince wants to see you in the Skyper's tent " we went along with him.

" Do you go to the meeting too ? " I asked Van.

" Yea, the Prince made me a soldier now " he looked proud of himself.

" But no ! You're too young for that " I said.

" First of we're not the same age as you kept thinking that. You're younger than me and you have to save so many planet, beeing a simple soldier is nothing compared to you "  I just lowered my head and went inside the tent.

There was a huge round table and everyone sat around it. I had the last sit the one facing Dama, Van sat by his side while Suho and Kris were by mine.

" So now that everyone is here " Luhan got up from his sit.

 " It have been a long time ago now, but before I went to earth, I was here in Taevia. I met Irinos and had a fight with him due to my injury when I came on earth. We sended trackers yesterday. We found out that he is still at the same position. In this tower, wich is weird " he said looking at my way.

" Why is that weird ? " I asked.

" Because since the beginning, he always moved his base camp but sudently he stoped. Some of my soldiers got the info that he was supposed to move again few weeks ago, but then sudently he didn't move his position at all. " Dama was talking while staring at me as if he was trying to figure out something.

" Let me guess, it was about 3 weeks ago, when I first met Yola and Taevi. Yola saved us by killing Skypers and I guess her powers woke up at this moment. But it was quick after 2 minutes she went back into her human form and passed out " Ken said.

" Oh crap " Ryo sudently said.

" He knows ! " he followed looking nervous.

" He knows what little boy " Lay puted his hand on Ryo's shoulder.

" He knows that she's here. He was about to move when her power woke up. Anyone could have felt her power even I did. And Irinos did as well, he stoped to move because he doesn't want to lose track of her. " he explained.

" But he can't know my exact position, I'm in my human form " I said.

" Nuna, you can't shift at all. If you do you'll reveal our position " he seriously said.

" But Ryo you know well that I still can't control it " everyone sighed.

" How is that ? " Dama asked me.

" You're supposed to be the El-dorado and you can't control your own ?! How is that even possible " Dama got up walking toward me.

" Come on Princesse you've to be kidding me " he coldy asked his face beeing close to mine.

Kai got up and grabbed Dama as soon as he touched him Dama was teleported back to his chair.

" She can not. And in the situation we are in now it's better. "  Kai sat back down as well.

" Ahh.. you're right it's better for now, at least you won't get us noticed " he said.

" The teens are beeing evacuated to the holly mountains at the moment we are talking now. Only the ones who volonteered to be soldiers will stay. We'll move tonight. " Dama got up and left the tent.

I just sat there without saying anything.

" Don't worry Yola, I know our prince can be hard especially when it comes to war and planning. " Vand told me after he ran up to Dama.

" At a moment he say that he's going to marry you and in the other it seems like he doesn't like you. " Baekhyun said.

I just sighed and went out of the tent. I soon ran up to Taevi and Taeva they had these small bags on their back.

" Yola, we are going to the mountains like everyone. I'm sorry Princess " Taevi said.

I smiled at the both of them " No, I found your sister and you helped me to find mine and my gardians. You don't have to " with that they both hugged me tightly and cried.

" THANK YOU !! " They both said as they were walking away waving at me.

" When the day will come, we'll be here to fight by your side !!! " they shouted and disapeared from the view.

 

 

 

 Somewhere else : 

In a tower far from Yola and the camp, a man came inside a tower.

" They are not moving from now. I'm sure that they'll move when all the teens will go. "  a middle man said crying.

" Good job for a traitor.kill him  " a young man told his guard and they took away the man.

" No please! You promised that I'll be safe if I listen to you and betray them! " the middle aged man screamed.

" Oh did I said that ? Hahaha "

The man walked back to his room and looked outside.

" So.. so Yola. You think I can't find you even when your power are not awake " the man laughed out loud

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

___________________________________________________________

Author's note : Hey chpt 27 out.

Sorry for my late update, I had a creative block I didn't knew what to write :/

But here it is enjoy ^^