Closer

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 


We stood there watching Dama walking toward Irinos.
This was our fight, we all endured a lot because of Irinos and his family but yet Dama wanted to do it himself.

" stop thinking about it too much, Dama told us not to interfere we won't even if he dies. This is how it is and as a Prince he deserves all of our respect. We as simple guardians, can't do anything. You will understand that if another planet's royalty say something we as guardians from another planet, don't have our word to say." Luhan told me.

Still it didn't felt right for me. " I am your princess too, if I do that would you let me ? "
He looked at me quite confused. 
" Of course not, you are th- " I cuted him.

" I don't care of what or who I am, this isn't right ! " I shouted.

Dama stoped to walk and turned away to look at me.

" This is right Yola, this is what I want to do. You and I aren't the same person so stop trying to compare our situation. I will do this duel and hopefully come out alive. If I die Van you'll be in charge of this planet " 
Van stood there in shock, " No Prince Dama you will come out alive of this duel, I don't want to be a Prince. I want to fight by your side and help you to bring us back that what we were. So please with all my respect, you better kill this bastard. " 

Irinos smirked " You all can shut up so we can start this duel finally ? " he said annoyed.

" Be careful Dama my brother might be really fast but that's not his power, he got some mystical powers ! " Iren shouted and Dama noded.

Irinos glared at Iren while Iren was smiling and waving at him.

" Tsk I see, this is really how you're playing Iren ? I thought this was a lure at some point, that you were faking things so you could kill them. But now you're even revealing things about me. Things you aren't even supposed to know " Irinos was talking while staring at his brother as he was clenching his fist.

Iren laughed as he knew no matter how strong his brother is he wouldn't be able to beat them all. " You'd be surprised about all the things that I wasn't supposed to know. You'll never understand me, as a lonely and unwanted child you have to build up a way to defend yourself, and this is mine. " he said.

Suho cleared his throat which made everyone look at him.

" If he even tries for a slick second to do something that could hurt our Princess, you have to know that we will interfere. " 

Dama noded " No need to say it I'm aware of this. Now Irinos shall we begin ? "

Not even a second after Dama finished his sentence, Irinos charged him and threw an amazingly powerful punch in his stomach.
Dama's eyes widened up, he immediately spited blood out his mouth.

" He just broke at least 3 ribs " Lay said as I was watching this fight uneasy and worried.

Irinos kicked Dama on the face which sent him flying against a tree.

Dama got up " aren't you about to use your powers ? Think you can kill me just with your brutal force ? " 
As Dama was speaking a strange white smoke started to fill up the area, it was so thick that I couldn't event see anyone even if they weren't standing that far from me.
I felt someone's fur against me.

" Lay you're here..." I stood close to him keeping an eye out.

" I'd rather be in this  form, my body is bigger if something come at you I'll be more able to protect you " I noded as I slowly caressed his head.

" Now where is Dama" I thought 

A few moments after the smoke dispelled and only Irinos was standing alone slowly eyeing his surroundings.

" what's happening ? " I murmured but no one answered.

Suddenly Irinos got projected on the floor.
He tried to get up but it was like his feet weren't moving. He deployed his wings and try to break free by flying but then as soon as he moved his wings he screamed.
One of his wings was being pulled out of his back.

I stood there in shock, I still couldn't see Dama anywhere.

" Where is he ?!! " I thought.

" Look at the ground " I heard D.O's voice in my head and my eyes followed his instructions.

All I could see was some kind of smoke and I still didn't got it.

" You have to look at it better " D.O said again.

I focused on it and could see hands coming out of the ground. Hands made by smoke.

" This smoke.. is it him ? " I thought.

As his wings was being pulled out Irinos suddenly laughed.

" I know where you are ! " a dark substance came out of his bleeding back, I strangely had chills over my body.

A flash back of the dark silhouette  came into my mind and I stepped back.

As the dark liquid was absorbed by the ground, the white smoke came out of the ground but it was unsteady, moving from place to place, then we heard a scream.
Dama was rolling on the floor.

" AHHHHHHH WHAT'S THIS !!!!! "

" MY SKIN IT'S BURNING !!!!! " he was screaming but his body wasn't on fire , wasn't burning.

Irinos got up and grabbed Dama's hair and turned away looking at me.

" What should I do my beautiful El dorado ? You pick, I disconnect his shoulder or break his leg ? " 

As he was talking to me, I froze. I couldn't answer I was just looking at Dama. 

" SPEAK UP OR I'LL KILL HIM ! I'M GIVING YOU A CHANCE ! " I jumped surprised as he yelled at me.

My whole body was shaking, why, why was he doing that to me.

" We told you ! If you do something to hurt her we'll- "

" Shut the up ! " Irinos cuted Suho.

He laughed and continued " you said if I hurt her, I am not touching her. How the hell am I hurting her ? "

All of them growled but they knew he was right. Irinos wasn't hurting me he wasn't even near me. No one thought that he would use another way to get at me, if not physically then mentally.

" I... I... I don't want to pick any of your options " I said he looked at me disappointed.

" Then let's add something.. it's whether I cut his throat  then he'll dies or the two other options. Which one of these 3 will you pick ? " He viciously smiled at.

I saw Dama moving and looked him.

" Do what you have to do Princess "  it was low but I could hear him.

" See ! Even him wants you to be quick. So tell me right now or it's the end for him " 

I felt tears falling down my cheeks " his shoulder... "

Irinos pretended not to hear " No, I want you to say, I want you to disconnect his shoulder my Lord " 

I obeyed " I want you to disconnect his shoulder my Lord " 

" As you want Yola, I want you to look at it " 
he his lips and with both of his hands he grabbed Dama's shoulder.
Dama was screaming from pain and all I could do was shutting my eyes.

" what ?! " I heard Irinos quite confused.

I saw Dama with one of his hand into Irinos back wound. He grabbed an handful of this dark substance, when Irinos charged at him he threw it into his eyes. Irinos crashed like a blinded bull on the ground.

" I CAN'T SEE !! " he tried to fly away but with one of his wings snatched he could keep his balance.
With his hands he projected this dark things everywhere.
Everyone managed to dodge except my guardians they all gathered infront of me and suddenly all falled to the ground.

" What ?! Guys !! " I wanted to touch them but Ken grabbed my hand.

" Don't ! We don't know what this might do to you. This won't kill them but what is this ? " Ken said looking at them worried.

" We can't have problems here while Dama is still fighting ! " I said frustrated.

We saw Kai getting up and they all followed after.

" Are you guys fine ? " I said but none of them replied. Something was weird I felt this weird presence.

" Hey hyungs what's wrong ? " Ryo said.

I walked to Lay and tried to put my hand in his fur but at my surprise Lay tried to bite me but I backed away in time.

" Did he just try to bite you ? " Van said shocked.

Then Kai teleported and kicked me right into my stomach. Since I was in my human form I felt much more the damages . His kick threw me a few feet away.

" uggh " my legs shook as I tried to get up.

I felt tree roots pining my legs to the ground and going up to my neck.

Ryo and Rinko flew to my side but got trapped by two tornadoes.

Ken, Hyuk, Iren and Van were trying to fight the rest of them but they were too many for only the seven of us.

" You left me. "  they started to speak at the same time saying the same thing all together.

" You abandoned me. "

" Why did you forget me. "

" She's going to pay. "

I was struggling with D.O roots it was suffocating they were too tight.

" Nuna ! " Ryo screamed and suddenly came out of the tornado. He flew straight to me, he tried to take my hand but a storm hit him right into the back he crashed right infront of me unconscious and his back badly burned.

" RYO !!! " I tried to break free but I could barely move.

" What is ing wrong with you !!!! " I shouted.

" I swear I'll kill you all if you don't stop " at this point tears were constantly pouring.

" Yola ! They're not acting on their own, something or someone is controlling them ! " Ken shouted and at the same time D.O was walking toward me, I looked at his eyes and they just looked lifeless.

He put all his weight on me trying to choke me. 

" D.O I don't know what the hell is going on with you guys but you need to come back to me. Whoever is controlling you can't take you away from me. " I said and for a short second he came back to himself.

" Yola ! " he shouted but soon after he got possessed again.

" Dama you have to kill him right now or we're all about to die " Ken shouted.

Dama and Irinos were both really weakened. Dama looked over us in shock, the arm he had left then turned all black, it was as hard as metal. He charged at the blinded Irinos and pined him against a tree, he tried to punch him but Irinos dived to the side and avoided it. He kicked Dama who falled on the floor, Irinos got on top and punched him. Then Dama grabbed Irinos head with his legs knocked his head on the ground he got back one top and as he was screaming out of rage he was destroying Irinos skull with his hand. 
He punched him until blood was dripping everywhere.

" You will not win " was Irinos last words,

All the boys bodies dropped on the floor one again. D.O body was all over mine, I tried my best to push him away but Van came to my side and put D.O agaisn't a tree as I was gasping for air.

Despite all his injuries Dama rushed to my side " Yola are you fine ?! " 

" You're not supposed to ask me that compared to you it's nothing ! " I said almost crying.

Then all at the exact moment the boys opened their eyes.

" Yola ! " they said.

" So you do remember.. but first of all Lay can you please do something for Ryo " They all looked worried about me but he went straight to Ryo then after he got to Dama to heal him.

Ken was walking round and round near us.

" So am I the only one to want to as  what the heck happened to them ?! " The boys all looked away.

" We don't know, all I remember is waking up and fighting with you guys after that black thing touched us. " Luhan said.

" I also remember saying something, you abandoned me, why did you forget me, she's going to pay " Sehun said trying to figure out what that means.

I slowly got up " We don't know what happened and we have no clue, let's just deal with it later. Now we got to go back to the Tower and finally announce that Taevia is free again " Dama smiled and we made our way back to the Tower.

When we arrived we got welcomed as heroes. People were throwing flowers at our path they were screaming out of joy.

" To Taevia ! " 

" To Exo planet ! "

" To our great alliance ! "

" To our army "

" To our fallen warriors ! " 

I couldn't help but smile at them and waving as we made our way to the front for Dama to make his speech.

" The day as come, the day when we will all be free again. All I want to say is thank you all for your belief in me. I didn't make it alone, you the people were walking alongside with me, Exodians were walking with us even Yola their Princess fought for many of us here. Without everyone here this wouldn't have been possible. TO OUR VICTORY !!!! " he shouted and I even found myself shouting as well. It felt great, after this long time we finally freed a planet. We were coming closer to our goal. 

Exo planet. 🌏