Fire

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 

 

Is that even possible, everytime I tried my power on someone it worked. Why not him ?

" Nunaaa why don't you answer ?!! " I was stuck,  how could I reveal why my form changed. Ryo already saw too much, I somehow knew I could trust him but it can be dangerous for him to know all that. 

" I can't tell you anything... at least for now. It's not something simple you know. " he still wasn't satisfied with  my answer.

" oh it's a secret then ? " he looked at my eyes.

" Yes it is... and it's not just these kind of secrets that teenagers have. It's way much more. " he sudently sighed.

" ok, I'm going to tell you why I didn't left my house with my mom when it was about to break. There is a reason to that. " I got curious and turned my gaze toward him.

" And why is that ? " I asked him.

" My mom that you see here... she's not my real mother. "

" Miss Park is not your real mother ? Ok. But what it have to do with the fact that you got trapped in your house ? "

" It's because my real parents left me a letter, my mom told me that she found me infront of her porch one night. And that I was there with a letter, on top of the letter it was written ' open this letter when you will see the truth with your own eyes '. I got trapped because I went back to find it. " 

" And did you found it ? " he smiled at me.

" Of course I found it you know who I am ! " I giggled a little bit. Even in these kind of situations he always was optimist.

" and what do you think is the truth you're supposed to see ? " I took a glass to drink some water and I almost chocked on it because of his answer.

" Maybe it will sound weird to you... but I think it's you nuna.. " 

" What do you mean it's me ? I have nothing to do with you adoption Ryo ! " 

" It's not what I mean nuna. I think it's better to show you. " 

" show me what ? And be careful your mom can see it. "

Ryo closed his eyes. " let's go upstair, if my mom see that she might freack out " he got up and made his way to my room,  I quietly followed him and closed my bedroom door after both of us got into.

" Ok please don't scream.. " he counted from one to three and sudently started to be in pain.

" Ryo what are you doing are you fine ? " I tried to approach him as he was crawling on the floor but he made me stop.

" Just stay here, it won't take long it's always like that. " 

" Stop it Ryo !! What are you talking about. I don't want you to hurt yourself just to prove me anything! "

The atmosphere of my room started to change, a dark aura started to form around him. I reconized this threatening aura. A suden light blinded me I panicked falling on the floor.

" Nuna are you fine ? You can look now " I looked up at him and saw what seemed to be wings, a black one and a white one. I froze.

" Who are you ? "  I questioned him with a furious look

" It's me Ryo " he tried to approach me but I backed up.

" You're not him you took his appareance, stay away from me you Skyper ! " I felt my mark react to his presence, as soon as my form changed I jumped on him, I tried to cut him but he was really quick and dodged all my attacks. I had to make him stay still.

" Are you not going to stop moving skyper ?! " I yelled at him.

" Nuna what are you doing I'm Ryo ! Not this sky whatever you are calling me  !! Come back to your sense !! " 

" I won't listen to a Skyper.  " he kept moving from side to side wich made me unable to touch him. I wanted to hurt him but at the same time I didn't wanted to do so. I had at least to make him stop. I stoped to attack him and closed my eyes.

" Ah you came back to your sense ! "  he walked toward me

" I'm not a enemy nuna. " I opened my eyes and glared at him it was the moment to make him stay still.

" Gravity " and sudently Ryo's body was pined hardly on the floor.

" Arrg nuna what are you doing ! " I walked toward.

" Say your last word Skypers,  you're going to die here. " I raised my hands and was about to stab him with my nails right into his heart,  when I saw him crying. My hands started to shake and I backed away from him, I tried to breath and calm down while I was regaining my normal human form. I looked at Ryo as he was still on the ground crying.

" You were about to kill me ! " he started at me with pain in his eyes.

" I thought I could say anything to you but as soon as I tried you were about to kill me !! " I couldn't say anything back, I just sat there looking at the floor.

" Why...? " he came toward me and sat beside me.

" It's a long story... but the question is why are you a Skyper ? " I looked him right in the eyes wich seemed to scare him. 

" I don't know what that is... " 

" Earlier you said that you thought I was the ' truth ' you were supposed to see before reading this letter. I am sure now that I am not what you are looking for. "

" and how are you sure ? " he looked at me confused.

" Because you are a damn Skyper !!! I can not be associated to a Skyper. I can not be ! You wanted to show me that. And it's the answer we are not related. " I yelled at him and he seemed to be hurt by what I said. 

" I don't know what these Skypers did to you. But right now you didn't killed me, you hesitated for a reason. To me it means something " he stoped for a moment.

" The letter I was talking to you about, I have it. I will read it. You know nuna I don't even know why I do transform like this. When I saw you healing me back in my house, I knew I was not alone, I knew I was not the only strange person. That's why I think you are the ' truth' " he took this letter out from his pocket he stared at it for a moment. " it's the only thing my parents left me." He took and deep breath and started to read it out loud.

Dear Ryo.

If you are reading this, it means that you saw the truth.

You saw that you are not alone anymore, you must have met someone from Arrankka. It takes some times for an Exodians for him to discover his power. Especially when you are not in Arrankka, did you saw your wings ? Black and white... To respond to a question you might ask. Yes you are a Skyper, but you are also an Exodian. To tell you everything your grandfather, my father was a skyper. Wich makes you part Skyper as well. But don't worry son I know that you are nothing like them because you more of an Exodian.

 

Your mother and I had to leave you on earth for your safety. There is a war here in Exo-planet, agaisn't the Skypers. They stole the El-dorado and we lost it, without it we are not as strong. We are loosing this war, it's just a matter of time before Exo-planet is invaded. We escapaded before and got on earth with you. But after just a month. We couldn't let our people die without doing anything. We have to go back there and fight even if it means that we are going to die and never see you again. But there is something that our king Alett Yore said. " I better die from a Skyper's hand than leave my planet and it's people die alone . " you now know who you really are and why we left you to a human. Hopefully the warrios will find the El-dorado and if we are still alive during that time. We'll see eachother again.  

 

                                              - Tetsuo & Sola your parents.

 

I looked at Ryo after he finished to read his parents letter. By the look on his face, he didn't really understood the whole story. After hearing it I finally knew why I was the truth. And I know now that he wasn't an enemy. I know now that I can trust him. Ryo just sat there without speaking.  I figured out that he might want more explenations about all of this. So I talked to him about my story, everything that happenned to me so far, he listened to me carefully.

" Wow so the El-dorado is an Exodian. But why did the King uuh I mean your father didn't reveal that ? "

" You can call him anything but my father, I'm still not sure if I can trust what he told me. And about that I don't know, during the flash that I saw my supposed to be mother told him to hide anything about me. And she mentioned a curse and the Gods. She wanted Alett to avenge her. "

" Interesting. But it also means that you are a princess no wonder on why you are this pretty. Y

ou're the one that is going to rule on Exo-planet. We should go there and save them. And who knows my parents are maybe alive... " I sighed.

" No we are not doing anything. I don't want to be implicated in anything about this war. " 

" Then why did you killed already 3 Skypers, and you're looking to do the same with other ? Why do you want your gardians to find you then ? It makes no sense at all nuna ! "

I got up and decided to go downstair apparently this kid don't even understand me. " I killed them because I had to, and I'm going to do the same incase they find who I am or hurt my family. Why I want my gardian to find me ? Easy one, if they are my gardians they must have a way to erase my powers. End of the story "  I walked toward the stairs and he grabbed my hand.

" Nuna you can't let them die anymore. " 

" Yes I can. All I care about is  my family, and they are here with me. " he looked at me very disapointed.

" I thought you were really nice and different from other people. But you're just a selfish girl. " he runned upstair and slammed the room's door.

I sighed, how is that selfish ? I have priorities, I'm not a super hero afterall. I already have an hard time here, he don't understand me. He's the one beeing selfish.

" arrg really this kid is making crazy !!! " I threw one of my mom favorite vase out of anger. Miss Park saw me and got worried.

" What happened upstair Ara ? " I walked my way to the front door.

" Nothing. If my parents are back before I do just tell them that I went for a walk. "  

" No Ara wait you won't go out. It's not safe out there. " I ignored her and made my way outside. The tempest was still really strong out there, and the rain was even worse. But I still walked toward the woods, I knew I would be left alone there. I

 walked deep in the woods for a long time, the night was near to come, but I still wanted to stay here for a moment. Ryo was getting on my nerves. He wanted to leave earth for a place he don't even know I sighed as I started to talk by myself.

 

 

" And maybe his parents died a long time ago. Me I have no intention to leave earth no matter what happens. I mean he can go if he wants I'm not deciding weither or not he will go, I'm not his mother. He's a Skyper he got wings if he wants to fly away he can aish ! " While walking I tripped on something really hot and felt on the floor.

 

 

" Ouch ! " I tried to see what I tripped on but it was really dark, I couldn't really see anything. I sudently heard a growl and jumped back.

" Oh my God what is this ! " the thing growled again and crawled out of where he was hiding. It was dark brown and it had shining blue eyes, by the way it moved it seemed to be injured. With a lot of pain it got up on his paws. The moon shone above me and this animal. I tried to get up again and it advanced toward me growling. By the moon lights I saw it entirely.

" A..a wolf " this wolf wasn't like any other wolfs, he was really big and tall, if he decided, he could kill me with just one bite. I tried to get away but everytime I tried to move he would growl. I looked around me.

" Ya ! Wolf why aren't you with your pack ? You're not the alpha apparently. " He didn't moved and just stared at me with his deep blue eyes.

" Aish am I crazy ? I'm talking to a wolf. Even if he doesn't look normal.  It's still a wofl and wolfs can't talk. " However when I looked at him he really seemed to understand what I was talking about. It has now been few minutes that I sat on the floor scared of an attack by a giant wolf. I observed him and his behavior during these fews minutes. I came to the conclusion that  if he really wanted to kill me he would have jumped on my throat a long ago. Realising it I got up quickly.

" You're not going to attack me don't you ? " He growled again and tried to get up but he felt directly on the floor. I looked over his paws and saw a hunter trap on his leg, it was bleeding a lot.

" Oh my... You're injured ! I understand now you didn't wanted me to move in case I attack you ? " I smiled.

" I don't hurt animals... I only hurt if I'm forced too. " I slowly walked toward him but he seemed to back off, I reached my hand out to touch his head.

" Let me help you Ka..Kai " I slowly whispered, I walked to his legs and took off the trap. I tried to heal him with my power by touching, but nothing would happen.

" I guess I used to much of my energy today... Sorry wolf it's all I can do for you. " Sudently two silhouette jumped infront of us, I got panicked and hided behind a tree. It was two other wolfs, a giant white one and a grey one. Both of them growled furiously at me. 

" I helped your friend.. he is injured in his leg, I couldn't heal him still but he's bleeding less. Now if you don't mind I'm just going back home. " I turned back and runned out of the woods. I just slowly walked when I reached my house area. My heart strated to pound, I felt that something happenned as I raced toward my house.

Shock.

My whole house was upside down, everything inside were a mess. I noticed claws on the walls, the front door everywhere, the windows were broke. I looked around le but miss Park wasn't in the living room.

" Miss Park ! Where a you ?" I looked out for her but she was nowhere.

Ryo !  I thought. I rushed upstair and saw the same claws mark. Someone got into my house ! 

" Ryo !! "  my bedroom's door was completly broken when I got inside I saw Ryo hugging his mother tightly.  He looked at me his eyes full of tears. 

" Ryo what happened during my absence ?!! Miss Park what is wrong ? " I noticed how her arm was hanging down. She wasn't moving nor speaking nor hugging back her son. Ryo looked at me as my eyes started to get teary.

" She.. She protected me nuna. They tried to take me but she protected me nuna " He broke down again.

" She knew about me nuna... My parents never hided the truth about me to her. She saw my parents nuna.. She told me that I had my homeland to regain and that I should live and die when I'll be older. Mom please wake up " I started to cry as well as him and kneeled infront of her lifeless body.

" Nuna please heal her like you did with me " I looked at him regretfuly.

" I can not do that. I do not bring back the dead it's not one of my possibility.. I'm so sorry " I just stared at the floor crying.

" Miss Park I'm so sorry, you told me not to go out and stay. If I stayed I would have been able to protect you and Ryo but I wasn't here and you died because of me " I punched the floor.

" It's what I didn't wanted to happen I knew that people around me would be in danger. Is  this is the cost of beeing the El-dorado ! I don't want it then.. I never wanted it. " I stared at the poor Ryo that couldn't leave his mom.

" I'm all alone again nuna.. " I took his hands into mines.

" Never say that again Ryo. Your are not ! You have me and I will forever be with you and love you as a big sister. I swear on my life that I'll never let you down little brother "   I hold on his hands more tight.

" Ryo sorry but we have to burry her " he acquised and I helped him up. We took white sheets and enroled her body inside. I made Ryo stay in the living room with her as I was diging a hole into the garden. After while he bought his mom to the backyard and put her slowly into the hole.

" Do you want to say something to her... ? " he asked me As I made a sign of agreement with my head. I closed my eyes and joined my hands together.

" Miss Park, I'm sorry. All of this shouldn't have happened if you didn't knew me. Your son lost him mother all of this because she knew me. Don't worry from now on I'm going to take care of him and protect him like a little brother. Rest in peace. "  I wiped the tears in my face and looked at Ryo.

 

" What about you.. are you going to say somethi- "

" No. " He cuted me off.

" I already said enough. " I saw how his fists were tight, he had no longer the innocent look he had few hours ago. I saw determination in his eyes. I saw the fire awekening in his eyes.

" Nuna we're going to get revenge. " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author Notes : Hey chpt 11 out :)

Don't forget to comment ^^