Believe it or not

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Exo's P.O.V

Luhan saw that she was about to collapse, but yet he didn't move just to see her body hit the harch floor. Everyone of them just watched her and as incredible Lay didn't do anything as well. the young half blood tried to go by her side.

" Nuna !! " I only looked at mr.Joon body and his wife. He healed me when I came to earth, he offered a house to my brothers and me. And we as warriors failed to protect the only person who tried to help us. I sighed and looked at my brother who looked all sad. Sudently a fire ball flew toward me but Suho by my side made a shield out of water. I turned away to look at the half blood.

" Why are you just standing there ?! Do something I told you she is the El-Dorado ! " he yelled at us wich just raised my anger toward her specificaly her.

" Why should we believe you ? " D.O stepped in.

" Because she told me so, and look she has powers just like you ! " Ryo said.

" The El-dorado is not a human. We protected it since our youth, we can reconize it whereever it is. She somehow absorbed it I'm sure. " D.O replief

" No you're wrong. Just wait until she'll show you how uncapable you are as her warriors. I understand how you lost her the day she have been stolen ! " Ryo shouted back

Sudently Chanyeol invoked a phoenix that charged toward Ryo and Ara unmoving body.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

My eyes started to open up only to see a large phoenix attacking Ryo who was standing infront of me trying protect me with his own body. I wanted to scream for him to run away but I couldn't. Ryo was just standing there firmly, but I noticed how his legs were shaking.  He was scared, my little brother was scared. And it was time for me to finally protect someone. I gathered all my forces left and pushed Ryo on the floor, now facing the phoenix that was charging at me. I closed my eyes.

"  I don't want to loose anyone anymore. Take me " I felt hot flames just infront of me but nothing would happens. I opened my eyes to see the phoenix standing right infront of me with a fierce allure. I heard it inside my head.

" I can read the expression on your beautiful face. It's up to them now " 

Right after it disapeared, and I looked to my side to see that Ryo wasn't there. I directly stared at Yixing. He was holding Ryo on the floor.

" I told you that if I healed him you will have to give us answers. " he glared at me back.

" Who are you ? "  I only stared at them, I didn't knew if they really were my gardians. All kind of thoughts went up to my mind. And what if Alett Yore lied to me...

" WON'T YOU RESPOND ! " Zitao screamed wich surprised me.

" I am Ara Jadis. " I answered him right away keeping an eye on Ryo.

" How did you know my name ? "  Jongin asked me.

I looked at him confused, I knew all of theirs from school but yet he would ask me this.

" From school.. Jongin right. " I just replied to him.

" Not this one ! " as I looked at him I could see how he started to get annoyed. Sudently he teleported to Ryo's side and kicked him in the stomach. 

" Don't play that game Ara " I had a mental break down I didn't knew what he was talking about yet that he had another name.

" Kai how do you know Kai !! " I sudently stoped I could hear youngs boys talking my head and I could hear names. I started to prononce the names as I heard them.

" Kai, Suho, D.O, Kris, Xiumin, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, Luhan " I didn't know how it was possible but I already knew all these names. I saw some of them shocked as if what I was saying were secrets.

" Enough tell me who you really are before I kill the both of you ! " Junmyeon yelled at me.

I sighed, I was getting tired of this situations. If I had to die after reaviling everything to them so be it. I already lost my parents,  and I can't protect Ryo. He will be better without me.

" My real name is Yola-Ara Yore. " all of them started to frown at the mention of my name. 

" Yola-Ara Yore is my full name.. I am Yola and Alett Yore's daughter. Exo planet princess as well as the El-dorado. " I talked to them about everything that I knew about me and what Alett Yore told me.

Jondae walked toward me while laughing.  " Stop lieing. They never had a baby our queen died before that. And if you are the El-dorado why don't we reconize you. We were bond to it since our childhood. I can not believe you. " he slowly stopped right infront of me looking at me right in the eyes. 

" About a few days ago the fuin broke we were able to sense it near us but not now. " he said to me.

 

 

I remembered the fuin maybe if I showed them what was left of it they would trust me. I lifted my shirt around my stomach area. Both I and Jongdae looked at eachother in shock. As I looked at where my mark was, I saw another. This time it was like a planet with inside a water drop, a thunder, mists, a tornado, a unicorn, a phoenix, a flake and other representations.

 

" I don't know what that is but seeing your face it's something that you already saw. So please now realese my brother. "

 

" Is he your blood brother ? " Jongdae asked me.

 

" No. But since all this started and that he lost his mother, I am the one he trust. I took the decision to become his sister. " he looked at me for quite a moment and then sudently Yixing released Ryo who came by my side.

 

" Is it over nuna ? " I looked at them.

 

" I don't know it's up to them.... " I replief

I sat down exhausted as I was just looking at them talking.

After a moment Junmyeon came to me along with Yifan.

" The fact that you are our king's daughter and the El-dorado is still a mistery to us. Why did they hided a baby from our planet this is so confusing. But proofs can't lie. You are what you apparently are. I still don't know if we can trust you. But we have to try now that we got what it seems to be the el-dorado back. "

he told me but he looked really suspicious I knew that he still wasn't trusting me. They went back to their brothers and started to talk some more. They didn't paid attention to me just like I was a vulgar object.

During this time I went to my parents side.

 

 

" Nuna let's burry them in your garden along with my mom..." I simply acquieced as I held my parents and Ryo to teleport back to my home. I put my parents on the sofa and got up to the garden, but Ryo held my hand and shaked his head.

 

 

" This is the last moment you're going to have with them even if they can't respond to you. It's better for you to stay here until I get the hole ready. Let's put them in the same grave. " He took shovel and went to the garden while the sky started to pour.

 

 

I looked at both of my parents, and this time I cried along with the sky. Tears were falling down my cheeks, I kissed them both on the forehand.

" Mom, Dad... don't worry I won't leave you. I'll stay here with you. Who I am doesn't matter I'll stay your Ara Jadis forever. Illaneh.... " I lowered my head while crying more hardly. When I heard Ryo coming in I stoped to cry.

" Nuna you know you are allowed to be weak from time to time. You always showed this strong side of you, but deep down I know you're sad so please cry when you feel like it and do not stop because I'm near you. Someday I'll have to protect you. " I turned away only to smile at him.

" I think I cried enough in my life. I promise not to do it anymore and protect the last thing that is important to me. You Ryo. " He came and took my father while I took my mother. Slowly we put them in the hole and recovered it together. Sudently I heard a huge noise from inside the house. Ryo turned around and started to run inside but I stoped him.

 

 

" Don't. " I simply said looking inside the house.

" It was Kyungsoo and Jongin..." I saw how Ryo got surprised.

" But...but since when they were in how did you knew ? " he asked me.

" Since we teleported back in and I just felt their presence. Their smells are quite unique. I guess they're leaving me alone. " I stoped and le

t out a big sigh, " for now..."

 

Exo's P.O.V 

" Why did you wanted to leave hyung ? " Kai asked D.O as he teleported out of the house.

" Is it because you saw her crying ? " he asked again.

" Do not pretend that you felt nothing when you saw her. Even through we do not like her at least let's let her stay by her parents side, we're not the same as Skypers and at least for mr Joon. " Kai acquiesed as they both walked back to their house.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Chpt 15 is out !

I feel like thid chapter is kind of weird and I somehow like it but anyway haha x)

Enjoy and don't forget to comment guys :)