Worst Friends

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

EXO's P.O.V 

The pack was running across the town at full speed, but sudently Sehun stoped. Seeing his youngest one stoping Kris turned around and shifted in human form.

" what's wrong Sehun ? Come on ! " he tried to push his little brother so that he will continue to follow the pack, but still, he wouldn't move an inch. The other who noticed the two left back, they all shifted, Suho throwing Ryo to the ground.

" Sehun what's wrong ? " Kris asked again shaking Sehun's shoulders.

" Am I the only who felt something ? " he was looking straight to the ground but the look on his face really confused his brothers and Ryo who saw him.

" N..Nuna ! Did something happened to her ?!! " Baekhyun kicked him in the stomach.

" You better shut your mouth now or I swear on my planet that I'll kill you and your nuna you little Skypers " Ryo just sat still, he felt the anger in the Exodian voice and got scared.

Sehun walked toward Ryo and grabbed him by his hair forcing him to stand on his feet and face him.

" Where is Ara ? I do not sense anything from this stupid hospital, not even humans !! Are you trying to fool us uh ?!" he threw Ryo on the ground and turned to his brother, 

" She's not there nor Mr.Joon, I think he is trying to fool u- "

Sudently all of them started to feel dizzy, Kai grabbed his head. " Arg what is this !!" they all were now crowling on the ground, a kind of headache was hurting them to the point that they couldn't walk or shift anymore.

Luhan tried to detect from were these kind of radio signals were coming from but everytime he tried he would be more hurt than anything else.

Lay with all his force got to Kai screaming " It's her ! Something happenned to her, I can sense her it's weak but I can ! Kai you have to teleport us now !! " Everyone crowled near to Kai, Suho took Ryo from the ground and collasped beside Kai and the others. Kai gathered all his energie in trying to follow Lay's rules. Teleporting  like this wasn't easy for him. While he gathered his force, the  ground started to shake, black mists were forming around them and due to the conditions Kai started to bleed as well.

" Bear it Kai ! " D.O shouted at him while he was firmly grabbing Kai. Within a second their surrounding changed, they were abandoned buildings and a forest around them.

Ryo looked and around and sudently flew away to a building " Nuna !!!! " the boys got surprised that they didn't noticed him escaping from them.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

" Nuna !!!! " I looked around only to see Ryo flying toward me.

" No ! No ! No Ryo don't come near me. She's her- " Irina who was hiding jumped out and threw a black spear made from her power at Ryo. 

Ryo got surprised and got hit right into his thorax, he landed hardy on the rooftop we were on screaming from pain.

" Ryo !! " I tried to move toward him but my injuries weren't letting me to get on my feet. I was listening at how Ryo was agonising calling out my name. Irina laughed 

" Aww babora don't you see that he's calling you out ? He needs his big sister quickly. This spear was poisonous, look at how his veins are turning black Ara. He will die like your parents and you won't be able to protect him as well. 

Ryo looked like he was having seizures, his body was hardly shaking and the only thing he did was looking at me and calling for me.

Tears felt down, I gathered my force and slowly my wounds were closing themselve. I took the chance to gather water balls from the rain. It felt down causing like a earthshake, from the speed the water balls were 200 time as hard as cement, wich were creating holes the rooftoop. I saw Irina beeing hit by one of them and falled inside the building. I turned around to see Ryo who was now barely moving.

" Ryo ! Hold on you're not going anywhere, nuna is here you'll see, it's goind to be fine as long that I am by your side." I hold still on him, I didn't knew how to heal him. My powers were not doing anything to save him. Sudently someone with a huge force grabbed my arms and threw me to the other side of the rooftop. 

" Do not move an inche or I start by breaking your arm. " when I looked up I saw a familiar face.

" Kyungsoo.. " he glared at me waiting for any movement I would make. But the only thing I was thinking about was Ryo. Xiumin came as well, " don't plan anything or I'll freeze you to death "

I didn't a lot of time, I had to find a way to heal Ryo. But I couldn't join him. I closed my eyes and thought until teleportation came to my mind. I never saw it nor did it but I had to try. I closed my eyes focusing on Ryo and another place where  we could excape. I felt the power gathering inside of me, one of them a really tall one with blond hair turned around looking at me deadly in the eyes. Within a second I felt like the air, molecules were shaking and mist started to show around.

" Jongin-ah what are you doing ? " Xiumin shouted, when Jongin turned around he glared at me and shouted. " the mist are from her, she's teleporting " D.O tried to grab me but I already jumped into the spacetime and landed right infront of Ryo.

" let's go.. " I carried him in my arms and jumped again into the space time. But sudently I felt someone grabbing me from behind, we hardly came back on the rooftop. It was Jongin, in shock I looked at him.

" Oh do you think it was impossible to catch you. Every person that can teleport knows that someone skilled can penetrate into their space time and refrain them from going anywhere. " he walked toward me and knocked my head down multiples times. I sudently felt weak, my power were going away. I looked at Ryo and said weakly " please hold on..." my form sudently shifted to the human form. Jongin was still punching me, kicking me, knocking my head everywhere he could find something hard where to knock me on.

Junmyeon at my surprise to see him fine tried to stop his younger brother, but he was still going hard on my now all bruised body.  Junmyeon firmly grabbed Jongin by his arm.  " I don't know why you're in this state of rage now but look at her. She may have power and be resistant she turned back in her human form, she won't last long " after that Jongin screamed and went away.

The only thing I had in my mind was Ryo, I didn't even thought of what was surrounding me, I only crowled toward him. 

One of them with dimples saw were I wanted to go to. " Junmyeon, the Skyper is about to die. " Junmyeon turned away to see that Ryo was barely moving.

" Fine it is what he deserve, we only need her. And when she will give us back the el-dorado she'll probably die too. If not from us, it will be by the Skypers hands. " 

I reached Ryo side and his pulse was barely present. In my actuall form I couldn't do anything. I only cried deseperatly at the thought of loosing him as well. One of them came behind me.

" I can heal him, healing is my ability. I'm Yixing " I only backed up from him,

" who tells me that you won't kill him instead ? " he smiled at me,

" If I wanted to kill him I could have done that a long ago, believe me my power doesn't only heal. " I looked at him not sure if I should listen to him or not, but I couldn't think anymore. In a matter of minutes Ryo's heart will stop and I'll loose him as well.

" Do it. " I firmly said,

" Ok. But when I'll do it you will say everything that you know and you will give us back the El-dorado. Or I promise I won't be this nice ever again " I simply nodded at what he said and watched him healing Ryo. After some minutes Ryo came back to himself hugging me tightly.

" Nuna where is Mr.Joon and Mrs.Mirae are, did you came in time ? " I just looked down.

" My parents are dead. " Ryo looked at me crying.

" I'm so sorry " I brushed his hair.

" No, don't be. " I noticed that the boys now noticed my parents bodies and Luhan went and kneeled infront of my father.

" I'm so sorry for not beeing able to keep you and your family away from thi- " 

" Stop with your bulls and leave them alone. " I shouted at him,

" Don't act like you feel something when you and your brother are not bothered to put me into your stupid legend ! " Sudently it was invisible but I could feel my throat beeing stepped on. I was fighting agaisn't something to let me breath.

" Don't kill her ! " Kris and Chanyeol shouted from the other side at the same time.

" We still need her. " Kris followed.

Sudently a huge thunder went down on the hole in the rooftop.

" hahahahahhahahahahahahaha " a girl laugh was earable from inside the building.

Irina showed herself to everyone.

" Beautiful El-dorado....  it seems like even the famous Exo warriors do not reconize you as theirs. Hahahaha how pitiful ! " all the tensed up at the view of the familiar girl.

" Who are you ! " Chen shouted at her already in a fight pause. 

She giggled, " Oh me,.I am Kwon Nicky as a human. Babora's bestfriend at school. We saw eachother at Daehan. " Luhan looked at her full of rage.

" As a human... what is your other identity ? " he asked her.

" You'll like the seconde one better. I am Irin- " she didn't even finished her phrase that already Luhan, Jongdae and Chanyeol attacked her.

At every moves Jongdae would do thunder would come out of his, hands, legs, mouth even falling from the sky at such an high speed. 

Luhan was moving enormous rocks and threw it at her,.

Chanyeol moved like a phoenix sending her fire from all over the places.

But even with these 3 she managed to dodge mostly of their attack and barely got touched my them.

Sehun and Kyungsoo jumped in, Sehun created a tornard as tall as a human but it's force was surprising. Xiumin hided and managed to touch both of her legs which freezed them right away.

" " she muttered. All the twelves of them with their ability transperced her with all kind of power, from burning her to freeze her, to drowing her to make her suffer from the lack of oxygene, to electrify her. She as well lost her Skyper form. And turned back into Kwon Nik, I just stood there and watched her full of rage. 

She was bleeding from everywhere, she defended herself so the boys were injured and exhausted even at 12 agaisnt she was not that easy to kill.

Seeing her as Nicky got me  more angry than anything else. I walked toward her and grabbed one of the swords that was used to kill my parents.

She looked at me walking toward her with a huge smile on her face. The smile she would give me when I was feeling down and she wanted to cheer me up. And she started to laugh again.

" Ara, are you goibg to kill me in this form ? But it will be a murder then. A human killing another human,  it's forbiden right ?! " I was still walking toward her furiously.

" Aaah what kind of cituation is this. The El-dorado and her warrious here infront of me. Hahahaha you don't know how much I hate you !! " she giggled again and sighed and the tone she used was a really friendly one the one she used when we talked together. 

" Ara-ya, we were just born as who we are now. But if it wasn't for it, I think I would like to be your friend in a another life where we are not the worst friends. " she smiled but I didn't hesitated I stabbed her neck area as she was vomiting blood.

" Good bye beautiful El-dorado.The fight isn't over don't be too happy by your win. You'll suffer more in the near future.  " she said before stoping to breath.

" Go to hell. " I quickly threw the sword away and Chanyeol sudently came and burned her body. After that everything went blurr and I collasped.

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author : Hey chpt 14 out ^^.

Don't forget to comment :)