Departure

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 

 

 

I was in my room fixing my clothes on.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

" A new chapter is about to begin " I murmured.

" And a Queen is about to rise " I turned away noticing Dama inside my room.

 

" I thought à King should at least knock on a lady's door before going in ? " 

 

 " not any random lady but my soon to be Queen ! " he smirked and we both laughed.

 

He cleared his throat " even if I want all of you to stay here, I came to let you know that the portails are ready. " 

 

I sighed " I already knew why you came here " I sadly smiled and grabbed my mantle.

 

We both made our way out and Van was waiting for us outside with a sad look.

 

I immediately went to hug him and I felt his hands on my waist holding me back.

 

" We've been threw so much things together my friend. Who knew that one day a girl from Earth would come and save me multiples times and that I'll be the King's right arm before ? If it weren't for you I'd probably be dead right now. I'm glad we could have meet, and I can't wait for the day we'll be back together because I know that Exo planet will succeed. " with his words he placed a kiss on my forehead before untightning his hands.

 

I looked at him one more time before he left.

Dama walked me to this one room. The room was an old type of room filled with dust, it was clearly a room that nobody entered since a long time before.

A Shaman stood infront of the portails they created.

Compared to the one we took in China before coming to this galaxy these ones looked pretty unstable.

After a moment all the boys came in accompagnied with Taevi and Taeva.

As I looked at both of them I saw tears falling down their eyes as a maid was trying to calm them down.

 

Kris walked in the middle of the room.

" The portails are ready, the day that we have been waiting for so much is coming. We still got a lot of things to deal with and it won't be easy. But at time like this, it's great to think of our families and long friends, and also at out unexpected friends " he said while looking at Iren who smirked.

 

Suho walked to Dama and Exo followed him. All together they kneeled infront of him.

 

" We are deeply thankful my King for your greatness, help and compassion. We would like to bow infront of you to show you respect. " Dama nodded and the boys deeply bowed infront of him.

 

A shaman interrupted us " I'm sorry to interrupt you all like that but you all have to go in the remaining minutes. This portal is too unstable and keeping it open might bring attention to us. Plus since they broke all the ones in Exo planet we are not sure of where you will land. We did our best not to send you too close to of of their bands, but that's all we could do.

 

" It's more than enough "

I now walked in the middle of the room.

 

" Thank you everyone, thank you for being alive and being my cherished friends. We will meet again. " 

 

I looked over at Taevi and Taeva 

 

" When we'll meet again you will probably we two young beautiful and strong ladies. You have to train hard I won't be here to always save you girls ! " they laughed while still crying.

 

" King Dama, meeting you was one of the best thing that have happened. You probably don't know that but I learned a lot from you already. When you'll answer the call I'll hope you'll be the strongest King of Arranka " he bowed infront of me.

 

Now we all turned our back to them facing the portals.

I took Ken's hand tightly and without a word he kissed the back of my hand without a word, I could see it in his eyes. He was sad about us parting our way, just like I was.

 

Hyuk kneeled infront of me " thanks to you I found my brother back, you saved me and my friend from death. I want to officially aknowledge you as my one and only Queen " I smiled and told him to stand up.

 

Rinko pulled my hair behind my hear while leaning infront of me.

" Don't worry to much, just like you, I'll put my life on the line to protect Ryo. We'll be back " he said 

 

Then came the moment to say goodbye to my brother, he was already holding back his tears just like I was.

I took both of his hands and lifted up his face for him to look at me straight in the eyes.

 

" My baby brother has already grow up so much and so fast. Who would knew that both of us would the enrolled in this crazy story uh ? " we both laughed.

 

" None of of knew and yet here we are Nuna ! "

 

" True that young man ! But hey there's no turning back at this point haha. Look I don't like promises but why don't we make one right now ? " He nodded.

 

" Both of us should swear that we will find each other back. We will meet again, stronger than we are already. You can't die before I see you again Ryo. You can't " 

 

Tears were now pouring down his all red cheeks.

 

" You too Nuna, I forbid you, no matter what happens I forbid you to come back at me in any other way than alive. You have to see how much I will change, I'll probably be taller and stronger than you. And you'll probably be even more prettier than Dama will not be able to restrain himself for asking you to be his wife every seconds. So beautiful that even our Exo hyungs will stop hiding that they all deeply like you and not just as their Queen only " We both tightly hugged each other as if it would be the last time.

 

The shaman cleared his throat " My Queen it's now or never we are about to lose them ! " with that we waved at everyone and within a second we all jumped in our respective portals

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

A/N : Hello people~ long time no see.

But I'm back with not only 1 but 2 chapters even if they might be shorter than usual.

But better this than nothing~~~ !

 

Hope you enjoy them !

Comment and let me know what you think ✌🏾