Discovering

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Discovering


Rinnnnnnnnnnnnng~

It was 12 pm when the bell rang, everyone got up and left the room. As everybody made they way out of the class, Seungho was still sitting beside me, looking over at him with questioning expression, he asked.

"Your not going to the canteen?"

"Um, not right now! I have thing's to catch up with. I'll be there later." I quickly responded, he smiled and got up from his seat. Just when he was exiting the room he turned around and waved at me, smiling I waved back as himself and Rin left the room, leaving me alone.

I let out a big sigh as my mark stopped hurting and burning, I was finally relieved from the pain. 

"Strange, when get close my mark reacts but as soon as they are far away it stop's..." I look over to the window and see rain, I guess today is a bad day. Observing the clouds I saw something or rather things falling from the sky. What is with the meteors these days? Things keep falling from the sky yet theres nothing on the news about it.

Turning away from the window I decide to catch up on some lessons, after finishing everything that had to be done I took my books and made my way out of the classroom to the hallway, they were always empty at this hour thanks to the students focusing on eating. Taking the stairs I head to the second floor where my locker is, taking my time to organize all my things I heard familiar voices and my mark reacted.

"Hyung, Did you feel is as well?" The first asked.

"those meteor fireballs were from Arrankka." The second responded. So I wasn't the only one who saw them? But what's Arrankka? I'm not the type of girl to get in others business but I was really curious about what they knew about those meteors, the same meteors I saw during my 18th birthday before blacking out. I needed to know more, but what does it mean? Maybe someone at school knew something about my mark and that mans voice. I decided to walk along the wall, approaching to hear more of their conversation.

"Do you think more of our people came? Aren't 10 of us enough to look around here?" 

What does he mean 'our people?' Humans? Of course humans Ara, we're on earth! But what are they looking for?

"Don't worry to much about it, the 10 of us and princess Irana is here with is as well. We can deal with anything when shes on our side." 

Princess Irana? A princess? Really? 

Stepping back, I think that maybe these boys are just obsessed with fantasy worlds, I should go grab something to eat.

"Oh and hyung, I got a message saying the the Fuin of the El-Dorado is weakening. This means that the El-Dorado is somewhere waking up on Earth, after so many years of sleeping." 

Did he say Fuin? That night... that man talking to me about the fuin breaking apart... What do they know about it? My body once again turned towards their direction.

"I know Rin, sooner or later the El-Dorado will show itself, It's extremely weak right now. I can feel it but with great difficulty. I'm sure that it is closer to us than we think." 

I froze in place. Did her just say Rin? Those voices belong to Rin and Seungho?  Fuin is the word that man told me but El-Dorado? I was confused, what did the fuin have to do with all this? I was immersed in my thoughts that I didn't care much for their little talk..

"We only have one annoying rule." Seungho said, "We can't kill until the king, princess of prince order it so. Kill only if necessary, We have to stay undercover." 

WHAT? My eyes grew wide at the word. Were Rin and Seungho some type of murderers?

Taking out my phone I text Nik, Where was she when I needed her? My fingers were trembling from what I heard. I was trembling to much I lost the grip on my phone and it when tumbling to the floor. 

"What was that hyung?" Rin asked Seungho.

Gasping in horror when I heard their steps getting closer, I looked around to find somewhere to hide but there was nothing. It was then I noticed my locker, I was small enough to fit so I raced over and locked myself inside. I watched between the little holes in my locker door and watched as they paused in front of me making my hold my breath.

"Hyung, theres a phone of the floor, someone really was here!" Rin said.

"Hmm, that is a problem. If that person heard what we said, she or he already knows to much about our mission." Seungho lowered himself and picked up my phone, trying to turn it on only to throw it hard on the floor.

"There's no battery. That means someone in the school knows something about us and we don't know who this person is!" He was furious.

I waited for about 20 minutes, scared that after they left they would come back. I took my phone from the ground and headed towards the school rooftop. I sat down there and breathed in the fresh air. 

After what happened earlier I wasn't hungry anymore, I couldn't just go and meet them pretending I didn't hear anything, I was right about my feelings towards them. They were hiding something dangerous. I should spy on them, I'm sure that they have answers to my questions. I should maybe try to find out where they live, since tomorrow is the weekend, I'll follow them around! Good Idea Ara!

Rinnnnnnnnnnnnnnng~

"1pm, lunchtimes over." I whispered. "I'm going to head to class and befriend Seungho and Rin. I don't trust them and I want them far away from me but I have to stay close to them so that I can find out what their hiding and maybe prove to everyone that they are murderers." I got up and opened the rooftop door, heading to my next class.

"Your enemy is always closer than you think!" I said smirking.


Hours before - Luhans P.O.V:


"LUHAN!" They all shouted as I fell on the floor, drowning in my own blood. I felt my eyelids growing heavier. They have to be quick or I will probably die here. I heard humans, a male and female walking not far from here. I had to get help and right now the boys would be to late so I gathered all my energy and screamed.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!"

The couple stopped where they were. "Oppa, you heard that right?" the female spoke.

"Yeah, It was from the park, Let's go check it out." They started to walk towards me.

"Help... Please I'm injured." 

The male raced towards me and gasped seeing my wound. "Jagiya, hurry call the ambulance, he lost allot of blood."

"Hey stay with us! Their coming to help you!" The female said.

I'm going to get help luckily. I should sleep now.

When I woke up I was on a bed. It's been a long time since I slept on one. Looking around me, I was in a pale pink room. I looked over to the clock on the wall noticing it was 12pm. The boys should be here soon. I got up and walked to the window, It was then I saw 11 fireballs falling from the sky. Luckily only people from Arrankka are able to see them. Humans haven't got the power to see them. I contacted them through telepathy.

"Boys its me!" I said.

"LUHAN" They exclaimed at the same time.

"Don't worry guys. I'm in a hospital and my wounds have been healed."

"Ok, we can track your presence. We'll be there in a second." Kai said.

The room shook for a second, then a black mist  appeared.

"LUHAN!" Tao and chen jumped on me.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!" I smiled.

"Yes, last time we were all together was 3000 years ago." Suho spoke up as I nodded.

"Are you ok? Do need any help? I can heal you now." Lay said.

"No that fine. Though humans don't have powers they heal pretty well. I'm totally fine thanks Lay."

I looked at them all and even over the years no one's changed. I was happy but I remembered that reunion was not that reason why I contacted them to come to earth. Suho understood that and nodded.

"So tell us. How did you get yourself injured and why did you want us to come to earth Luhan?" Our leader asked. Everyone faced me with serious expressions on their faces.

"I'll tell you but please don't interrupt me, it's a long story." Everyone accepted my request.

"First of all, they executed out king an-" 

BOOM!

D.O smashed his fist into the wall. Rage was boiling inside all of them but no one dared to speak. "The same rage you all feel is the same rage that got me injured." I ended up telling them the whole story, about how I got injured and how I got into the tower and fought with the Skypers prince Irinos.

"Hmm, I see." Kris said. "But your could have died over there because of your anger." He continued.

"But he insulted out King Kris! Don't tell me you wouldn't feel angry!" I shouted at him.

"I do, Idiot! But I wouldn't react the way you did. We need each other to find the El-Dorado. Do you think that if you died we would respect the promise we had with our king, eh?" He grabbed me by the collar.

"Hyung! You should both calm down, it's not the right time to fight each other!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, your right. Sorry for reacting that way." I said looking down.

"Anyway..." I continued.

"They have 10 skypers down here with their princess Irina as well. So the eleven of them are strong. By the way, I'm not the only one that felt the fuin weakening right?"

They all nodded. "We all felt it hyung." Sehun said.

"We are closer to our goal guys. We need to find it and avenge our king." Suho said, I just noticed how his hands were shaking strongly from anger.

Suddenly the door to my room opened and our eyes all went to the man who entered.

"Hello there, pink haired boy." He smiled. "Nice to meet you now your awake. You slept allot. Oh, I'm Doctor Jadis Joon. What's your name? I can't continue to call you pink haired boy." He laughed.

"Thank you for healing me, Mr Jadis. I'm Luhan." I bowed to him.

"Ok Luhan. I guess that these boys are..."

"We're brothers. Thanks for healing him when we weren't here." Suho said as they all bowed.

"It's nothing at all. Hahaha, It is my job you know." He ran a hand through his hair.

"By the way, we don't have any information on you, which school do you guys go to?"

"We don't have one." I responded.

"Than I know a school you can enlist to, my daughter goes to it, it's not in the city. I can help you with that." 

"Ummm..."

"No, let's accept!" I heard Suho's voice in my mind. "We have to stay undercover here. And living as a human is the best way." I nodded to him.

"Ok sir. Thank you for not only helping my but my brothers as well."

"It's nothing. Your all around my daughters age so my fatherly side is showing itself." He smiled.

"Don't worry about a place to stay in, I know a good friend that can get you a house to stay in. Just what are your names so I can give it to the school?"

"Mine in Junmyeon, these are Yifan, Kyungsoo, Yixing, Zitao, Sehun, Minseok, Jongin, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Jongdae." Suho spoke up.

"Ok, about the house. I can get it ready for you today so you have a place to move to this weekend. You'll start Monday, it gives Luhan plenty of rest. Well, I have to get going. See you soon." He then left.

"So far so good." Suho said.

"Yeah." I nodded, looking at him. "But why did you give him our real names? Not the ones we use?" 

"We can't give the names we use on EXO Planet. Even if I'm grateful to him, hes still human and he doesn't have to know the name we use, we can't trust him. This is how we stay undercover Luhan." He replied.

"I understand... For now its a good start..."


Ara's P.O.V:


School ended and I decided to ask Seungho and Rin to go for a walk together. 

"Do you guys want to walk about the city and get familiar with places. You know since your new here?"

"Yes! Of course that nice to ask Ara!" Rin said happily. I looked at him wondering how they can hide a big secret like they have while acting so normal around others.

We went to the city cafe, Arcard and some other fun places around there. After awhile I couldn't bare the pain from my mark. I have been around them for to long.

"So, guys what about going home? I'm tired. Where'd you live I can walk you there?"

"We live in the street, near the bakery. Do you know where that is?" Seungo asked.

Wait the bakery? I live on the same street, don't tell me that we live close to each other. Oh no!

"Yeah, I know it. I live on the same street. Let's all head home them?" 

"Yep!" They both said.

We arrived in our street and they stopped. "This is us, thanks for spending time with us Ara it was nice! Have a great weekend and see you Monday!" They waved me goodbye as I continued the 10 minute walk to my house.

"Mom, I'm home!" No response.

I guess shes not back yet. I thought. Walking upstairs, I threw my bag ont he floor and sat on my bed, letting my thoughts drift back into my mind.

Is spying on Seungho and Rin a good idea? Maybe I should stay away from them, even this mark is reacting badly from their neer presence, what did they know about the meteors and the fuin? Aish every time I need her the Nerd Nik isn't here! Without noticing I feel asleep.

I woke up in a dark place. "Ara." Someone was calling out to me.

"Follow the light." I looked around me and saw a light shining brightly, deep in my heart I knew the light felt comforting. Walking towards the light, but as I came closer it kept moving away.

"Ara keep in mind, your enemy is always closer than you think. Pay attention your not alone anymore."

"What do you mean by I'm not alone anymore?"

"Your not alone anymore..."

I suddenly woke up, it was already morning. Did I sleep that much? I wondered to myself. What was that voice talking about? Shrugging to myself I got up from bed, took a hot shower before getting dressed and heading downstairs. My parents were already eating breakfast.

"Hello mom." I kissed her on the cheek.

"Hi Dad." I kissed him as well.

"Hello Baby." They both said. I sat down and took a piece of bread, no one was talking and it kinda bothered me.

"So, Dad how was your day yesterday?" I asked him.

"Same old, you know I'm a doctor, but yesterday I meet a group of teenagers, one of them was injured and his brothers cam to see him. They had no place to in so I found them a house, you know that one close to the forest you like."

"Oh." I made an 'o' with my mouth.

"And I enlisted them to Daehan high. Monday they'll be your new classmates!" He said happily.

New classmates? The two I'm already dealing with are some kind of murderers and now more new students? Are they the 'more of our people' that Rin was talking about? I need to discover Seungho and Rin's secret by this weekend. With more of 'their people' at school I won't be able to so anything there.

"By the way dad, I found new friends at school and I'm going to hang our with them today."

I should confront them today. Nobody knows...


Author notes : Hey :D

So today update is longer. I kinda feel like it makes no sense lol x)

But anyway what do you think of this chapter ?

Please don't forget to comment thanks :)


edited by japankoreachina: 19/06/15