Ying&Yang

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Irinos P.O.V

" It must be that the princess failed her mission " a Skyper said kneeling infront of Irinos.

Irinos smirked " I knew Father shouldn't trust her... The only reason this Ara is here is because my sister died. She  probably even killed her by herself. Hahaha I'm starting to like this Ara girl. " he was smiling but his face looked like the evil himself.

" Just order us to kill her, she killed some of use and I want to take revenge ! We'll just take her power " Irinos threw a bottle made of glass right into the Skyper's face.

" Idiot ! Do you think that if you kill her, her power will still exist ? Don't you understand that she IS the El dorado and the El dorado IS Ara ? If you kill her,  what do you think will happen idiot ? " Irinos was calmy talking but the walls of the room were shaking because if his strong dark aura.

The Skyper scared didn't even dare to wipe the blood falling down on his face " I'm sorry my Lord " he got on his knees and bowed deeply infront of the prince.

Irinos didn't even looked at him and started to walk in the room.

" She must be like a Godess.. I even heard some Skypers talking about her beauty in her human form. Funny because all the Skypers that saw her real form died " Irinos laughed loudly as if someone told him something funny to laugh about.

" I mean, from all those Taevians traitors, they all said that they never saw someone of their race that beautiful. Is she this beautiful that even Skypers talks about it ?! I want to see her... I want her to be mine... " Sudently out of anger he threw everything that was on a table.

" I want to control her. I want to rip her face off. I want to take her eyes off so the last thing she'll see is me torturing her. How dare she ! How can someone like her exist ? Is she a child of a God ? " He grabbed his hair and closed his eyes for a couple of minutes. He then reopened them.

" Enough talking of that little devil, get the soldiers ready. ALL of them present in this planet ! " Irinos ordered the Skyper.

" Yes my Lord, we'll only get ready in about 5 days to a week my Lord " he replied.

Irinos smiled " I don't care... I just can't wait to see her. " as he sat down on the edge of the window looking at the sky.

" Beautiful El dorado.. You'll be mine in a matter of time " he murmured.

 

 

Ara's P.O.V 

I was about to sit around the boys when I felt chills on my back. It was like I was feeling something threatening me.

Baekhyun kept staring at me. " What's wrong ? " he asked me.

I just smiled and shaked my head to let him know that nothing was wrong.

" You should stop lieing from time to time, we're your guardians and you are our protegee, we're connected so I know as well as the boys that something is happening. " he said.

I saw all of them facing me and I just sighed " Ok.. it's nothing really,  I was just feeling something threatening..."

" You know that what you feel is accurate, so don't just say it's nothing " Luhan said and I noded.

Dama and Van came to sit with us. I didn't really had the time to interact with Van since he became one of Dama's soldier, and the boys wouldn't live me alone. So when I saw him I immediatly got up and hugged him. He smiled at me " Long time " 

D.O sudently got up and took away Van from my arms.

" Please note that you're not allowed to touch the El dorado like this in our presence." Suho added D.O took my hand and made me sat between him and Suho.

" I won't tell you this 100 times. Do not call me El dorado in my presence. I have a name wich is Yola. I'm not some kind of object. " I firmly said to the boys wich brought some tension between all of us and the place remained silent for a moment.

 " So we got a message from some trackers, they're saying that they saw Skypers leaving camps and going toward the Tower " Van said breaking the silence.

 

 

" We're guessing that Irinos is getting his army ready.. " Dama said.

 

" And what about the slaves ? " I asked. 

 

" Strange but as all the Skypers left, the slaves were just left alone. The ones that can fight are coming here from all the planet. Irinos doesn't care he just want his army to be ready. We need ours too, we need to get ready for the fight. Everyone seems to, but you Yola.. " The Prince explained

 

" What do you mean by ' but  you Yola ' ? " I slightly got pissed off by his words.

 

" What I mean is  the fact that you couldn't shift whenever you wanted. It  wasn't a problem when we needed to hide you. But now that Irinos knows our position, you could just shift as much as you want. But you still don't know how. And during the fight what will you do without your powers ? " He said.

 

" No need to, we'll protect her. What are we here for ? " Chanyeol said.

 

" Oh will you ? But until then, didn't she almost got in big troubles while you were supposed to protect her uh ?! " Sehun got up angry and wanted to punch Dama, I hurried infront of Dama. When Sehun saw me his fist stoped right infront my face.

 

 

" Come on... he's quite right, I need to be trained to use my power. We only have a matter of days " I said trying to convince them.

 

" I'm totally agaisn't it, she.. No she do not need to. Do you know what that means. If her powers are totally unlocked it can be dangerous for us too. " Kris said and all the boys seemed to agree with him.

 

" All of her powers are still not unlocked ?! " Ryo said surprised.

 

" No, the King Alett told us once. To unlock the El dorado's power we need the key. And the key are it's guardians. But once they're unlocked we don't know if it will go crazy and act on itself. " Lay replied to Ryo.

 

" Look, the El dorado is like what you will say on earth the Ying and the Yang. One good side and one demoniac side, wich explain why she has 2 different forms the good one is her human one. And the bad one is her El dorado form. She' s  good and evil at the same time, that's why she needs guardians. We guardians are the balance between the two. If we unlock her powers the balance that we represent have less effects on her. Wich means if her bad side takes control, she can just be her with way more powers. Or she can become like the Godess of destruction and death and destroy everything, us, this planet.. everything. " Suho explained.

 

" So it means that I'm something evil ?! The real me is a demon ? The Godess of Destruction and Death ? " I was shocked by all he said and my eyes started to get watery.I got up and left.

 

 

" No Yola wait ! " I heard Van screaming.

 

 

" Don't follow her, let her be " Chanyeol stoped Van from following me.

Even Ryo just sat still.

 

I walked away from them upset.

 

" Good side bad side what the heck is that ! " I said as I was shooting at rocks. 

 

 

Sudently I heard two mens voice sudently whispering my name. I turned around to see who were calling me but I saw no one except Pitä and Roën.

 

" Am I becoming crazy ? " I sighed and walked away when I heard that the two horses were following me.

 

I stoped " what's happening guys ? " I asked them when sudently a lot of white mist came around them surrounding all of their bodies.

 

" What is this, Pitä Roën !! " I shouted as I was running to them.

 

Stop, nothing is happening to us. We're just showing you who we really are. "  I heard these men voices again they were talking at the exact same time.

 

 

 

The mist disapeared and let place at two incredibly handsome men. They were wearing these samuraï like armors, one of them had a sword and the other one had a bow.  They had these long white shining hair, each one of them had one blue and one gray eyes. They looked exactly like twin elfes. 

 

" It have been a long time that we didn't took this form Roën " 

 

 

" Yes, it feels great to walk with two legs and no one on my back "  they said without opening their mouthes but I could hear them clearly.

 

 

" Are you Pitä and Roën ?! " I asked them and they noded.

 

" But aren't you supposed to be horses ? " they both laughed.

 

" This is our real form Yola. Before becoming spirits we lived too. Actually we are Gods "  Roën said smiling

At the moment they said they were Gods I immediatly had a flashback.

It was one of the last words my mother said to my father.

" Get your revenge, and kill the Gods  for this malediction that is separating us " 

I looked at them " Are you guys Gods ? " 

" yes we are. " Pitä replied

I didn't do or said anything at his response, but I kept questioning myself if by any chances  they were the ones responsible for my mother death but I brushed it all away.

" Why did you came to me as Gods ? " I asked them.

" We heard the concersation you were having. About you beeing like the Ying and the Yang and your guardians representing the balance between the two different sides " they started to speak in unison again.

" Yes, it was a news for me... so I guess that I'll forever be useless. That I can not even release all my powers because I might even hurt the ones that I'm supposed to protect. " I said and they both smiled.

" Wrong ! " they said and I looked at them confused.

" That's what they told me. How can you say the opposite ?" I questionned them.

" Listen.. there is something that we call fuin where the Gods lives " they said

" I know what a fuin is. I had one myself to hide my powers " 

" Good, both of us represent something similar to this. We are the Gods of Harmony, Reason and Punnishement. Wich explain our weapons. We are part of a prophecy one day we will help the future by bringing harmony and reason to a special Godess and her 12 pillar "  as they said that I felt even more confused by their saying and they seemed to think that it was funny as they kept smiling at any sign of confusion.

" What doed this means ? " I asked.

" Each one of us have a weapon. Roën the sword and Pitä the bow they're one of our form. If you take us as weapons, with the help of your pillar and us, even if they release the integrality of your power, you won't fall into the demonic side. We told you, we are the Gods of  Harmony and Reason. We'll help you not crossing the line between the Ying and the Yang. "  

By the time we were talking the sun was going up high on the sky. I looked at the sun rising and thought of was Pitä and Roën told me.

" Ok, I trust you.. since quite a moment you were with me and helped me. You're going to have to be with me for a long time " I smiled and they both smiled too.

" Little problem, my guardians doesn't know you and apparently no Taevians as well. What  am I going to say for them to accept to release my powers ? " I asked them.

" Don't worry about this.. Some Exodians knows who we are. The question you should as is will they listen without fighting ! Hahaha "  they sudently busted out of laughing.

" What will they fight for ? " I asked as  we were  making my way back to the camp.

Exodian have short tempers especially when it comes to protect the things that they care for "  and they gave me again these bright smiles that I grew used to.

We walked for a couple of minutes as we arrived to the camp. I turned away but Pitä and Roën were nowhere to be seen.

I sighed " what are they planning... " I walked closer to the fire camp and I noticed that Dama, Van, Ken, Hyuk, Rinko and Ryo left.

" You took 3 hours to come back. What were you doing ? " Kai was the first one to show how annoyed he was.

" Well, I came back talk about my powers. " I saw how they rolled their eyes.

" We explained why, we won't do it again. It's for everyone safety Yola " Kris said.

" I know.. I'm not asking you guys to explain again but I bought people that will explain what I want to say. " as soon ad I mentioned that I brought people with me they all got up.

" Where are these people ?! " Suho shouted at me and I jumped surprised.

" Pitä, Roën please show up. They're freaking out right now ! " white mist apparead all around me and then the Gods showed by my sides.

" These names, Pitä, Roën we know them.. But I'm not sure if you are enemies. Stay away from them Yola " Xiumin said as they were staring at the Gods.

" We are not your enemies fellow Exodians. We came here for Yola because of a prophecy and a favor. " They said clearly talking with their mouthes.

" Please here them out. If they wanted to hurt they had a whole 3 hours to do so, but they didn't. And Pitä and Roën have been with me for almost all the time we were here. " I saw the boys calming down.

" If you want to talk to us do so. " Kris said.

With that the Gods explained all the things they told me earlier. 

" Ok, I see. But why aren't you ib your planet ? How can Gods show up to us like this. " Suho asked them.

" We have our reason. We can not reveal that except to Yola when the time will come. " Roën said and thr boyd acquiesed.

" Now we have to release your power. You have a mark of each of our powers right ? " Suho asked me and I nodded he made a sign for me to come closer to them.

And I saw him sighing " lift your shirt " I did so to show out my twelve marks.

Suho looked over at Pitä and Roën " if something goes wrong this is all on you. Gods are not invincible we can kill  you. " with that his hands was sudently covered with water he formed a sign on my stomach and all the other did the same. Kai was the last one to do it.

" Are you sure of this yourself Yola ?" He asked me.

" Yes. I can't always be a burden for you " I replied and with that Kai did his sign too. Slowly I saw all the marks vanishing. 

" I feel my power rising " I was touching my hair and they were growing at an amazing speed they became all white and gold again. My nails grew sharp as well. I was gaining my El dorado form.

" How do you feel so far " Kai asked.

" I feel totally normal.. So now how will you help guys ? " I asked the Gods and sudently the white mist apparead around them until they vanished and the mist moved around my waist and my back, when the  mist disapeared a bow was on my back and a sword tighted on my waist.

as long as you got us and your guardians you should be able to stay yourself. And we also told you that we are the Gods of Punnishement you can use our powers " they said .

" You'll stay 24/7 with us Yola " I ssighedas I shifted to my human form by my own.

 

Irinos P.O.V 

" I can feel all this giant amount of power. She released her power finally. Let the game start ! Hahahaha " Irinos laughed out loud in his room. He slowly walked to a window where he was watching at the army that was forming down the tower he stared and simply smiled.

" I'll rule over everything. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author notes : Hey chpt 29 out

Sorry for my late update !

Don't forget to suscribe and comment :)

See ya in the next chpt~