Taevia

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 

We were walking back home with Ryo and the guys following us not to far away. " I knew you would  come to school, how was your day ? " he asked me.

" Hmm I can't say it was a good day... " Ryo simply smiled at me and I smiled back. And then I noticed that Ryo wanted to tell me something and was trying to figure it out.

" Go ahead... what do you want to say ? " I said breaking the silence as he faced me quite suprised that I noticed.

" Hm.. I just was wondering are you ok since we're leaving.... I mean you won't fight with them uh ? "  he said as he was looking over the 3 guys.

" No I'm not don't worry about it. " I replied to him as we arrived at our house.  When we came inside the house, the other were still no back. I made my way upstairs with Ryo going inside our rooms. 

I heard Junmyeon, " Ara don't stay upstairs for too long we have to keep an eye on you or someone of us is coming inside your room. "  

I sighed " Hm ! " I just responded by that as I was infact opening my bedroom window to leave without them noticing. Since they came to leave I never had a moment for myself and we were about to leave as soon as the other find their portal. I managed to get down into the garden and ran outside without beeing noticed. 

I just walked to the woods, it was the place I liked to go when I wanted to be alone or if I just to think. I walked and walked like this just to clear my mind. Sudently I heard things branches craking at a speed rate, I looked around everywhere but I couldn't see from where it was coming and my heart started to pound really hard and fast.

" Who is there ! " I asked as I couldn't hear any sound.

" Ya ! You better show yourself no- " sudently I saw this huge dark brown things jumping on me and pining me down.

I tried to move away from it but it was just too heavy, I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see it but all I kept hearing was a growl. When I opened my eyes I saw this huge wolf and panicked.

" Oh my God ! " but the wolf growled more at me, I remembered that it was not the first time that I met this kind of wolf, it's not the  same one as last time. As I looked at the wolf eyes he looked really angry.

" Don't eat me ! I have things to do ! " I said as sudently all the weight upon me moved away.

 

 

" Is that so ? So why you keep trying to escape from us "  I heard heard Kyungsoo's voice and opened my eyes in shock.

 

 

" How did you knew ? " I asked him.

 

 

" That's what I guessed you would do. " I smirked am I that predictable ? "  I asked him and he just nodded. 

 

 

" Are Exodians wolves ? " I sudently asked him.

" Not all of them it's rare actually it's only the Exo clan. And you are the one that give our wolf power. That's why you have our twelves   mark marked on your skin. " he told me as I got up.

" Did they came back ? " I asked him, 

" Not yet but they won't take too long. "  I nodded and started to walk back home along side with Kyungsoo.

" I want to know.... " he sudently stopped to speak.

" what ? " I asked him curious.

"How did Pavel stole you and how did you came on earth ? " he asked looking at me right in the eyes.

" So Pavel is the man's name who stole the El-dorado... And to be honest I don't know, it's seems like memories I had before have been erased that's it. I thought I was born here  " He simply nodded at me.

" I have 2 question too. " I said to him.

" Go ahead " he said

" How old are you ? When I heard this legend by Irina she told you have been looking for the El-dorado for 2000 years wich means you were born a long time before. "

" Time is different our galaxy, you're 18 right ? In our planet it's like a newborn, you're really young. You bust be older around 2000 years since you were stole as a baby but you don't even know exaclty when you were born. As for me I am way older maybe 5000 we don't really keep track of our age back there. Just to say Sehun is our youngest but still much more older than you. I answered one what is your second question ? " he replied.

" Why do you guys doesn't want to accept the fact that the El-dorado you were looking for is not an object or just an abstract power but not only an human but an Exodian like you all ? " I asked him.

" Because you're way too complicated you speak, you move, you breath, you think, all of this makes it difficult for us since you're not really going our way. And back in our planet nobody knew what form you had so it was a shock,we spend so much time looking for it.... Looking for you only to know that it was something alive. Why do tge kind lied about it ? He should have told us at least, we are the El-dorado guardians..." I didn't replied at what he said and just continued to walk until we arrived at my house. When I opened the door Ryo looked at me quite upset.

" What you wanted to do nuna, I thought you said no fights " He told me.

" I wasn't trying to escape like everybody thinks here. Just trying to be by myself without wolf security guard and a demi Skyper. " I replied to him and he just sighed. And we went to the living room where Joonmyeon was.

" They found it they're coming back in a couple of minutes   , we're going to a nearby country named China. Get ready, don't take to much stuff with you. " he said as I made my way upstair to prepare a bag where I puted some shirts and jeans inside, I went back downstair and puted some food inside as well. I went back to the living room and took the economies my parents hided.

" Why are you taking these ? " Sehun asked me as he was looking at me strangely.

" We're going to China, how are we going to pay the flight. " he sudently laughed at me and it made me quite upset.

" What is so funny. " I said.

" Jongin's power is teleportation, he can teleport us wherever he wants we don't need a plane. " 

" Oh then why don't he teleport us to your planet ? " I asked him.

" Because he can not teleport to another universe. " I just turned away and out that money back from where it was.

I turned my gaze to the garden and went to my parents grave and Ryo followed me as well. I changed the flowers infront of all the grave, I had a necklace from my parents on my neck, it was difficult but I decided to take it off and placed it on their grave. Ryo got up and went to the living room. As he left my tears immediatly falled down.

" Mom, dad.... I'm leaving, I never thought that I would say that ine day but I have to save my kind and avenge you. We're going in a few minutes maybe. I just wanted  to say goodbye to you, I don't even know how long this will take. Probably a long long time. So if in case I end up dying I want to to know that I love you so much and I gave you this necklace for you to have a piece of me here. "  I buried the necklace with them and got up walking back inside and sudently I felt the earth shaking and lost my balance falling on the ground. 

" Hurry up !!!!! " I heard Jongin's voice screaming from inside and rushed inside.

" Nuna come here ! " Ryo called me and as soon as I came Jongin grabbed us and black mist started to form around all of us, I turned away looking for the last time as a picture of my family and we sudently were in a random place. 

" Run ! " Jongin sudently said and without asking all of us started to run to an empty street where the rest were. When I looked I noticed that all of them were infront of what seemed like to be the portal.

" Hurry up, this one will vanish soon, it's the only one we found on earth. It's the last one, there's no coming back. " When Jongin said that I stoped as I was looking at them already going in Ryo was even the first the second to jump in. Jongin turned away screaming for me to run but I wouldn't move an inch, if I stepped on thid there would be no coming back I'll never see earth again.

" Don't start a drama now Ara damn it ! " he sudently teleported toward me "

" JONGIN HURRY UP !!! " They all screamed as the portal was already beeing smaller and started to vanish. Jongin lifted me and he teleported inside it. We sudently where like in a dark tunnel for only like a second and we hardly falled on the ground Jongin hiting the floor first since he was carriying me. I immediatly got up looking around me.

" What's wrong with you ! " He slapped me on the right cheeck and I falled.

" Jongin don't ! " Junmyeon grabbed his hands to stop him from hiting me again.

" She almost got the both of us dead ! " Jongin shouted as Ryo came to help me up.

" I'm sure you knew it !! I'm sure that you knew that it  the last path. You didn't said anything because you knew. All you knew that I wouldn't come !!! " I screamed at all of them. 

" You're hapoy now you will be able to go back to your home but for this you made so I won't be able to go back to mine ! "  I screamed.

" Stop screaming, Exo planet is our home just like yours ! "  Kyungsoo yelled at me.

" Nuna stop they are right. Don't forget that right we are in an enemy terittory, if you don't stop screaming someone could hear us. " Ryo told me.

" Are you not sad about it  " I told him but I noticed the tears he was holding in, he heard but yet he jumped in without asking questions even through he would never be able to see his mother grave again. This young boy agreed to leave everything from his past life. I closed my eyes and calmed down. When I opened my eyes I finally noticed the environement we were in. I nnever a kind of place like this one.

I gasped " what is this place. "   

" Taevia.... " Yifan answered me. We were in a vast meadow the grass was blue and there were fiant flowers everywhere, this planet had 2 suns and 3 moons all visible at the same time, I could see animals flying, it was really beautiful but sudently we saw like a black clouds heading really fast toward the north.

" Hide ! " Junmyeon said as we all hided agaisn't the giant flowers area  next to us, I looked up to see what it was and I noticed black and white wings 

" Skypers.... " Junmyeon nodded at me.

" What are we going to do now ? "  I asked to whoever would answer me.

" Apparently there a saying that there are Exodians rebels here. We have to find  where are they hiding, we need more warrious we can not do anything at 14 agaisn't an army " Yifan responded. As we were speaking the Skypers were out of sight so we all stoped hiding. 

" We can not stay undercover in Taevia, we have to stay in the woods. We carefull even the woods there is quite a lot of groups, but these one are not flying so it's less dangerous for us. " Luhan who had some experience with this planet told us what to do as we headed to the woods by running. 

" So now, nobody have any things on these rebells ? We can not look for someone without any clue. "  I told them already beeing exhausted of just walking, we walked for almost 5 hours in a raw without any pauses. We rushed out of my house so I didn't bought any food, water or clothes, some of us were still in their school uniforms.

" I only heard one or two things about them, they are apparently located in the south.

We have to go faster we will take not less than a day to go in the southest part of this forest. " Luhan said.

 

 

" But aren't the Skypers we saw were coming from there ? " sudently we heard a huge explosion.

 

  

" We have to hurry " Junmyeon said as they all turned into their wolf side.

 

 

" Jump on my back Kyungsoo talked by telepathy, so I jumped on him and Ryo on Chanyeol and they started running really fast as the night was already falling.

 

 

* BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM *

 

We heard again this huge explosion and my stomach started to tense up.

 

" What could be there..... " I slowly said.

 

" What is waiting for us there " I heard Ryo speaking and I looked dead serious right infront of me to the near future that was waiting for us starting from now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 Author notes : Hey everybody~ 

Chpt 20 is out finally ! :)

Hope you guys will enjoy it as much for as for me, I couldn't wait a week to write it so I gave one uptdate yesterday and today. Happy ? Haha x)

 I'm really excited since now they aren't on earth anymore what will be waiting for them now ???  Who knows.... I don't even know myself yet lol

See you in next chapter.

Don't forget to comment ! \(^-^)/