13th member

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 Ara's P.O.V 

 

I couldn't sleep at all after what happened, Lay escorted me to another room making sure I was ok before he left.

I was laying down thinking about that silhouette " my master told me that it would be easy to kill you " .

" With all the enemies that I already have, there is one of them who actually wants me dead... " I sighed covering my face with my hands. " What am I going to do.. ".

" This is why we are going to protect you." The door opened and Tao stepped inside my room.

" Am I bothering you? " 

I tried to sit down but he stoped me. 

" How are you ? " he asked 

" Well I'm still breathing alive so I guess it means I'm fine. What about you ? "

I saw him smiling " as long as you are alive I'm fine " I laughed and after a moment his facial expression darkened.

" Yola you know what ? "

" What ? " I looked at him worried, he was now facing me with teary eyes.

" It's now the second time in my life that I fought agaisn't the urge to travel in the past and save someone. " he said as he was lookibg down fingers crossed as if he was reaching for his past memories.

" I've watched enough of movies to know that time traveling can change the future. Even if I'm dieing, please don't do it. Swear you won't do it. " I took his hands onto mines and he looked at me deep in the eyes.

" I won't swear. As your protector, I can't do that. You're asking for to much Yola. "

I sighed I don't why I said that. I knew deep down that he would never agree. The only thing they have in mind is me. I feel like they even neglect themselves just for me. For them and everyone else I'm just the super powerful girl. But to me I'm just Ara Yore the  girl from earth.

" Well, I'll do my best not to die then, so you won't have to do that time travel. " I smiled at him

" Oh but when was the first time you almost did it, was it for one of the boys ? "

" No, it's much more complicated than that. " he said.

" Go ahead as you can see I don't have anything special to do.. " he then tok a deep breath.

" Well, you know the Exo clan is composed of 12 gardians right.. We were supposed to be 13 members. But few few month after all the warriors groups were reunited, we passed a test under the King's orders. Parts of our memories are erased, I guess that day too because I can't remember what was that test about. After that test our 13th member wasn't part of our clan anymore,  we still don't know why. Buts still we didn't left our member, that member continued to train and grow up with us we still had the same relationship. One day our member tried to end her own life. She almost died, that's when  I was in the same situation, I almost time traveled for her. " 

I didn't know why but when I figured out that the member he was talking about was a girl I slightly felt kind of jealous.

" She..?" I said as if I wanted to be sure.

" Yes.. it was the only girl. Actually she was the only firl warrior of the planet. She was amazing and strong. I remember how she used to beat us all " he laughed.

Clearly he was the only one pleased by these memories. Me ? I just felt more jealous.

" But why none of you mentioned anything about this girl? And your story isn't done yet. What happened after that day ? I asked him curious.

" We don't really talk about  our past and a great part of our childhood and teenagehood memories are gone. " he said 

Then with a loud bang the door opened.

" Tao stop talking too much, she's not supposed to know every single things. " Baekhyun came in with all the others.

" Why ? Are you hiding something from me ? " well I thought that no one was keeping secrets for themselves but I was wrong apparently.

Every single one of them looked away, they were all about to kep it for themselves.

" You don't need to know that. At least not  yet  " Chanyeol said.

" Tssk " I rolled my eyes.

" Come on don't be like that, we have our reasons not to tell you. I'm sure that that you are also hiding things from us. I can feel it, we all feel it."  Luhan said.

" Ok fine, I won't ask if you guys don't want to talk about it. " I said. 

They didn't leave the room that night, they stayed with me. We didn't really talk about anything. We were just being together but I was secretly thinking about her the Exo clan 13th member. Why wasn't she showing up in my flashbacks if she sge was a member even for a moment,  why..?

we don't know what you're thinking about but why don't you come outside to train. You only have  a day and a half left. Are you going to sleep all day ? " 

I heard Pitä & Roën's voices in my head and got up as soon. 

D.O stoped me from going further towards the doo. " where are you going ? " 

" Instead of staying here I'm going to train with Pitä & Roën "

" Don't worry that's ok let her go. Since we don't have much time left we will train all together tomorrow so don't overdo yourself " I acquised and D.O left my arm go.

" Just be carefull "  he pated me and I headed outside walking towards the twin Gods wo were  waiting for me with big smiles on.

________________________________

AN: Hey sorry for my late update I'm soooooobusy with schol ㅠㅠㅠ but here is the chpt 32 hope you'll enjoy