Enjoy the dead before they die

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

After I left the cabine the Gods and I went to  train. Soon after all the Exo clan, Ryo, Rinko, Ken and Hyuk all came to train all together. No one really talked to each other, we just trained until the moon shone bright in the sky.

Going back to the camp we saw everyone outside with tables, food, clothes everywhere. All the boys went to their cabines, I wad about to follow them when Van called my name. He ran to my side,

" I bet you're wondering what's happening here uh " 

" Yes, why all is this mess for ? " I asked as he laughed 

" This mess ? It's not a mess Yola haha, it's a tradition. The night before a war we kind of celebrate our lives. " He explained.

" Why ? I thought that everyone would have been stressed " I said.

" We are.. But it's maybe the last time that we will see our families, our friends, our loved ones.. So we make this big feast to enjoy the presence of our people one last time. How many will die tomorrow, we don't know so we just enjoy this moment together.. " 

" I see, that's a nice tradition you got. Taevians are really loving people.. " I smiled.

" Yes we like to share our love together. But I see that you're covered in dust and you're clothes are kind of tore up... " he brushed his hair.

" Don't tell me you don't like my style Van ?! " we both laughed.

" No I don't really like it haha, everyone is going to dress up. Why won't you ? Some women over there are waiting for you, they all know that you're a princess so they want to take care of you " I looked at the young women he pointed at and waved at them, they all seemed excited as they all smiled at me while bowing.

" Uhh to be honest I don't know if I really want to do it " I said and Van pushed me toward them.

" Just go " I laughed I ended up walking toward the ladies one of them grabbed me by my arm and pulled me over.

" Come on princess we're going to take care of you tonight. You are so beautiful but these clothes are not for someone like you " They all giggled and we went  inside a cabine. There were a couple of clothes everywhere.

" Where are these clothes from ? " i asked them.

" Oh, we made them. Before war, we Taevians women, we make our own clothes. This is something only people from royal blood wear " I nodded, all the clothes they made were amazingly beautiful, I didn't even wanted to touch them. I was too scared to mess up their works. One of the woman approached me.

" You need to take a shower, there is a stream not too far from the camp. You can go and wash yourself in peace there. " I thanked her and smiled. Soon after I left the cabines walking toward the stream I was looking for.

I started to hear noises from the water and I knew I was close.

" Ahh finally a place where I can relax by my own without these princess things " I started to run while taking of my clothes and I jumped in the water with a huge splash. It was a long time since I didn't swim like that.

Sudenly I smeled a Skyper nearby. " who's there ?! " I shouted. I saw the man walking behind a tree.

" Oh my god Yola ! I'm sorry I didn't knew it was you ! I wasn't spying on you I swear " I laughed at how nervous he was.

" Ok Rinko that's fine calm down haha " he turned his back agaisn't the tree so he won't be facing  me. 

I heard him sighing " what's wrong ? " 

" Thank you. " he said

" Why are you thanking me ? "

" For everything you did for my brother, you know all Ryo talks about is you. Even before everything started he said that he always felt amazed by you. I'm glad that you were there for him when my parents and I couldn't " 

" No need to thank me, Ryo is my little brother too. Protecting him is what a big sister should do right ? " I couldn't see his face but I know he was smiling behind that tree.

He got up suddenly " it was nice talking to you.. I'm heading back to the camp, they will wonder where I went and I don't want them to find me here haha " he waved and I saw his body fading away between the trees. I smiled Rinko was a really nice guy and I was happy that he found Ryo after all these years.

I closed my eyes and went underwater, slowly I got up when I heard a whisper. " I didn't know that you were this beautiful even " I jumped surprised while hiding my with one of my arm.

" Who's there ? " I asked ready to fight if I had to, I never felt this presence before.

" Look up to the sky " the male said.

I did as he said and I saw these huge black & white wings,  with the hand that I had in the water I started to make a dagger out of water.

I looked at him and he smiled, then without him noticing I threw him the dagger on the face, he dodged it but the dagger made a cut on his cheek.

He laughed " wow you're quite wild, I wasn't excepting less from you.

" Who are you and why did you came alone " I asked him backing away from him to get out of the water.

" What ! You're not going to kill me ? Who knows what I might do to you ? " he said while smirking.

" If you really wanted to hurt or kill me you would have done it since a long moment ago. And it's seems like you don't plan to kidnap me as well " I said taking a huge leaves to cover my body.

" Who are you ? I won't ask you again. Next time I'll ask you, you'll be dead " I firmly said.

" my name is Iren " suddenly he looked up to the sky and then faced me.  

" You better go back to your camp now. Don't worry it won't be the last time that we'll see each other like that "  he fly away and with th moon light I saw him clearly. He had a scar on his right eye, his long dark blue hair were tied in a ponytail and he was around Kai's age. 

" Iren.. " I said as I walked back to the camp where the ladies were waiting for me quite upset that my bath took a long time.

" Come on princess, we're already late. Almost everyone is ready. They already started the feast without us " they hurried me inside the cabine.

They started to dress me up with a short skirt and a small kind of shirt, everything was made out of plants of different colors. To  my surprise it looked pretty, it was just like I was wearing tribal clothes. They all gathered around me and they started to draw things all over my skin. The twelve marks I had on the stomach kind of stooded out between al these runes.

" Are these runes ? " I asked them.

" Yes, but only royal families wears them. It's to show that there's a princess amongst us. Our prince Dama will wear these as well. For men it's a single mark on the forehead and for women it's all over the body except the for the face. " as I was listening to her another woman came and put a crown made out of Wood. 

" Wow ! What you girls made are just so beautiful. Thank you realy, I don't get to wear pretty things like that often. You guys know I'm quite of a busy teenager ". We all laughed  together, after that they hold their hands together and made this kind of prayer around me.

" Ok princess you're all ready. I can't wait to see how people will react to you like that. No wonder why you're a princess you're one of the most beautiful young. girl I've met " she giggled and took my hand to go outside I stopped.

" Wait can I have a moment by myself" I said

" Ok, we'll go first be don't make is wait too long " I nodded and they all left.

I just took a moment to breath I liked these women but having them around  me every seconds was kind of annoying. I sat on a chair when I heard a sound from a bedroom I immediatly went to the room and saw two plumes laying down on a bed.I looked to the window but I didn't see anything.

I sighed " Iren.. " I just turned away and headed outside, I walked to a large table where everyone was Dama saw me and it was like time stopped for him. He was looking at me with his eyes wide open and his mouth open while walking  toward me.

" Can I take you to your sit princess " I nodded as he took my hand leading me to a chair right beside him. Van was at the other side of Dama he got up and cleared his throat.

" The prince Dama son of Ama the King and Ara-Yola Yore princess of Exo-planet are now here with us. May the festivities begin ! " everyone got up and bowed infront of me and Dama. I looked at everyone face staring at me, but the boys they seemed the most surprised out of them all I smiled at them and they all just shyly looked away.

Dama saw it and laughed " see even your guardians can't handle your beauty. Reason why you should  marry me, just think of the relations between our planets ! It will only be better than now "

" You can keep asking me I'll never say yes " everyone laughed at me rejecting him again. The night went by as people were all laughing together and enjoying themselves.

 

I looked at the sky " tomorrow is going to be another step for me and the boys"