Fourteen

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

The Skypers forced everyone back in their cabines, as I was walking towards Van's cabines I was looking all around me. All the teens were nervous and looked scared,from now on I think everyone were having a really bad feelingt  including me. And the worst was that I didn't had any idea. I was trapped and I didn't knew how to get out of here.

" Boys..." I thought.

Taevi, Taeva and I went into Van's cabine and we closed the door after us.

" I told you something bad is coming " Van said frustrated throwing things all around. I noticed that he was bleeding from his arm.

" Stop... " I slowly said.

" What ?! You want me to stop Yola !? No I won't we'll be probably dead by tomorrow !!" He yelled at me.

" No need to yell at me you stupid I.D.I.O.T !!!! If you keep acting like this, this is what is going to kill you. You're smart think. Think of something, I'm sure that none of us will die. I promise ! " I yelled at him as I slowly walked toward him and hugged him. I felt how he sudently let loose in my arms and hugged me back while sighing.

" Now let's heal your arm, you keep losing blood " the Twins said as they took away Van.  

I sat down and looked at the trap Van showed me the other day. When I opened it, I found bunch of weapons. Spears, bows, swords and other things.  I thought of what can said.

" When you're into your human form you can not fight, if there is a fight you'll only be a burden for the people you are with since they'll have to protect you. This is why you have to find at least a swords or something  " 

" yes.." I murmured and took out a bow and arrows along with a swords that I placed it to my side. 

" You know what, even if they come to get us here, I will not let them do anything to you and everyone in this camp. I will fight for everyone until the death come and get me or until I come to get them " I smirked and turned back facing Van and the twins who looked at me determined. All of us were determined. At dawn they'll come and get us.

" I'll protect you don't worry " Van placed his arm around my shoulders and smiled at me.

" We'll protect each others, high five !! " I turned around and raised my hand.

" High what ?" They all said at the same time looking at me strangly.

" What ! you don't know what an high five is ? Ahh I think I'll have to teach you everything from earth then " we all laughed. 

" Always raising the mood when we're in a critical situation sacred Yola " I winked at him. 

" Go to sleep girls, you need to rest a little " The girls and I moved to the bedroom as Van stayed in the living place. Taevi and Taeva layed down huging eachother, they falled asleep really quickly,  they must have been really exhausted. I looked around and found a shift to cover them, I smiled looking at them. It reminded of good memories that I will never have again. I went to the other side of the room and layed down but I knew from the beginning that I will not be able to sleep. I was to tenced up for that, I tried to cheer everyone up but inside I was more nervous and scared than them that my legs were shaking at the thought of tomorrow.

What if I ended up shifting and showing my power to everyone. Inside of a camp full of Skypers, they'll notice that my power are different and they'll find ou who I am. But my human form puts me in danger, I'm useless like this, I'm weak and I was mad at me for that. I just stared at the blank rooftop and my eyes felt heavy all of suden.

 

I opened my eyes and I was standing in the corner of a dark room. I noticed this cage protected by a barrier that I already saw once. The little baby girl was still inside of it. She was crying without stoping. She was maybe close to 1 year old and a baby must need her mom close to her.

Sudently the door opened and a man came inside. It was a man in his mid 30 really tall with a muscular body. He had these long blond hair  tied up in a pony tail but still his hair were touching the ground. I noticed his beautiful sky blue eyes looking at the baby. With a ssimple touch the barrier around the cage disapeared and he took the baby in his arm holding her tight. I with the light coming out of  the door I noticed that his clothes were tore up and wet. He also was bleeding a little from the head.

"  Ara my baby " I froze and looked more closly to him. 

* he said my name... this man must be Alett and this baby me * I thought

" I know it must be painfull to be here but you have to stop crying. You created a huge tempest Ara please stop crying. A lot of people got injured please stop " I watched him as he was trying to stop the baby or me from crying. 

Then two teenage boys came in a hurry inside they looked really familiar but as they were agaisn't the light I couldn't see their faces

" King, she have to stop the thunder is destroying everything, it's out of countrol. The wind is too strong and the rain is creating a tsunami. She will destroy this planet if she continue " One of them said.

" Aish Ara please.. you don't want to kill me do you ? " sudently other teenagers came inside the room some of them beeing injured, they all gathered around the King and the baby stoped to cry right at this moment. She started to smile at everyone.

I re opened my eyes and it was still the night, the twins were sleeping as well but Van wasn't inside the room. I got up and went to the living place.

" Did you had a nightmare ? " he directly asked me qs I just came in.

" Oh no I can't call it a nightmare, it's more like a flashback. " I said siting beside him.

" A flashback ? About what ? " 

" Proprably my father and I.. And you why don't you go to sleep now " I said to change the topic.

" Oh me. I'm just waiting for our near future to come " I laid my head on his shoulder and him on my head and we both just stared at the wall without saying a word.

" They're on their way I'm sure " I murmured

 

 

 

Exo's P.O.V 

" boys "  all the boys turned around looking around them.

" What's wrong ? " Ryo turned around looking at them as they all seemed confused.

" You didn't heard anything Ryo ? " Xiumin asked Ryo who simply shaked his head.

" what did you heard ?" Ryo asked confused.

" Few days ago we heard ' help ' and then now we heard ' boys ' " Lay said.

Ryo sudently looked tence. " It's her I'm sure and she's asking for our help. There is something coming up then " he said.

" How do you know it's her ? People that have the telepathy ability can sometimes hear random people thoughts " Luhan said.

" Yea but why did only you heard that ? And she said ' boys ' she only calld you like that. Not infront of you but everytime she talks to me about you she says that. It must be her I'm sure " sudently Dama came toward them.

" Apparently one of our pathfinder said that he saw a lot of kids around the forest and one of them said that he knows a girl named Yola. From the description it seems like it's your Ara but he said he's sure that her name is not Ara. " he said.

Everyone including Ryo frowned, " Yola ? " Tao said.

" We don't know who that is but if the description is matching we'll still go there " he continued.

" Let's move then, there is no time to lose then, if her little brother think she's in danger we should go now. No time to lose. I don't know what these Skypers are planning but we have to reach there before the sun is fully up. Taevians ! " Dama shouted and the Taevians started to run.

Ryo stood there surprised at how the Taevians were extremly fast. They were just as fast as the vampire he used to see on tv. I just stood there alone and he felt sharp tooth grabbing his clothes from behind and throwing him back away next thing he knew he was on Xiumin's back.

" don't just stand still as everyone is moving for you sister idiot little Skyper. "  Xiumin said by telepathy.

" Ah stop calling me like this frozen brained hyung " Ryo said smirking 

" You can't even reply with telepathy ! Who have a frozen brain between us two ? Shut up now little boy "  Ryo simply smiled and grabbed Xiumin's fur harder as the wolves started to run faster than before.

Sudently a Skyper jumped out of nowhere and grabbed Ryo by surprise making him fall from Xiumin's  back. Both of them rolled down and Ryo tried to break free but the Skyper who was way more older and muscular than Ryo kept maintaining him. He kept clamping Ryo that he ended up breaking a ribs.

" ARRRRG ! " Ryo screamed.

Xiumin runned down and jumped on the Skyper snatching his arm with his sharp teeth. And stood between Ryo who was suffuring on the ground and the Skypers who seemed to be determined.

little boy, it's nothing get up * he kept cheering Ryo up to get up.

" Wow a werewolf, you're not a Taevian you haha " he was laughing while a was bleeding from his injurie. The Skyper  summoned his wings in a second but sudently Kai apparead from behind and ssnatched both of his wings as the Skypers was screaming from pain, the other came.

" What happened " Dama said going toward Ryo along with Lay.

Xiumin shifted " I don't know, this Skyper jumped out of nowhere grabbed the little boy and falled down with him. I think he broke him something " he said as both him and Kai were looking at the Skyper to make sure he won't do anything.

Lay kneeled beside Ryo " hold on little boy " he placed both of his hands on top of Ryo and a green light came out of them as within a second Ryo got up on his own.

Seeing that he was fine, Xiumin punched the Skyper " what is wrong with you ? Attacking us alone, are you out of your mind ? " he kicked him on the stomach.

" hahahahahaha " The Skyper was spiting blood but yet he  was smiling.

" I know where you are going, to this teens camp right ? " he continued.

" Yeah so what ? " Suho came in.

" It's too late ! " he laughed again.

" And why is it too late. Tell me uh ?!!!! " Dama got angry punching at many repetition the Skyper.

" Another killing is going to happen at down, we're going to kill them all. Order from Irinos, I just want wanted to hold you back here. Even if you go right night you'll never be there at time hahaha " Dama took out a sword and decapited the Skyper.

" LET'S GO NOW  !!! " he ordered.

 

Ara's P.O.V 

The night was slowly ending and I became all tenced up.

" It's time soon " Van got up and took a mantle and covered me with it.

" You have to hide your weapons " he said.

Taeva and Taevi got up and came to sit with us, judging by their faces they looked really determined and scared at the same time,  Van and I cleary noticed it. 

Soon after a little pink sun light came inside the room.  Started to hear the scream from the teens outside  and the Skypers yelling at everyone to get out of their cabines. Sudendtly the door  of our cabine felt  off.

" GET OUT OF HERE YOU SLAVES ! " The Skyper shouted at us and without even resisting we went out. They were gathering everyone in the camp yard. Inside of me I was at least glad that the kids got out of here. Soon they went to the younger section and noticed that none of them were there.

A giant muscular Skyper went out of the cabine, when he walked all the other Skypers bowed infront of him. 

* he must be the one in charge here, he even look different from the other. He looks strong * I thought gulping as he seemed to walk right toward me.

" WHERE ARE THE YOUNGER ONES ?!! " I jumped when he shouted as his voice was really rough and scary. Each one of us shut down none would dare to speak. The Skyper now really walked toward me.

" IF YOU CAN'T SPEAK THEN I'LL READ INTO YOUR DAMN MINDS. DON'T YOU THINK I HAVE THIS ABILITY YOU SLAVES !! " He grabbed me by the face and dragged me infront of everyone. I felt Van hands trying to hold me back.

" What about you, beautiful little girl " he then my right cheek and I felt totally disgusted.

" Now let's see what's in your mind " He looked at le right in the eyes.

" Where is the younger section " he said and then just kept staring at me without doing anything else.

" What is wrong with her ? Why can't I see anything ? " he tried again but sudently he got propulsed away breaking a cabines window. I just stood there frozen.

* what happened * I thought.

HOW DARE YOU ! " he got back up bleeding from his arm. But then all of suden we heard an explosion coming from one of the electrick barrier. Everyonr got on the ground looking around wondering what's happening.

The Skyper still didn't care about the explosion and kept coming toward me. With his hand he grabbed me by my hands and threw me on the ground. I backed away and remembered I had weapons with me. I took off the mantle Van gave me grabbed the sword and when the Skyper tried to grab me again I cuted his hand off.

" AAAAAAAAAAH " he screamed as he falled down agonising.

" TAEVIANS GET UP ! LET'S TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY "I shouted and the teens all got up and started to fight the Skypers we weren't enough Van was beside me trying to protect me from any power attack and as I took out the bow and started shooting at every Skyper that would get near us.

" Van ! " a boy asked help from Van and I made a sign for him to go and that I would be fine on myself. I soon runed of arrows and took back the sword trying to protect myself.

I turned away when I heard a lot of people shouting coming right into the battle field. They were fighting with us and I gained hope. I managed to dodge most of the attack but then I backed away and bumped into a Skyper, I turned away read to stab him when.

" Nuna ! " It was Ryo behind me who was about to burn me with a fire ball as well. Seeing his face after such a long time got me in tears directly.

" Oh my God Ryo, where have you been ! " he pushed me away and killed 3 Skypers that were near us. The battle continued for about an hour when finally the Taevians won.

" Yola ! " I heard two boys voices calling after me. I turned away only to see Ken and Van coming after me.

" Ken ! Van ! You boys are fine " I hugged them tightly.

"So you do, you scared me. I kept worriying about you when you didn't came. And when I hear this explosion I knew it was time for me to come in " he smiled again and huged me. Van went to help some of his friends, unluckily some teens died and other were injured. I huged him as well and he went away.

" Yola ? " Ryo asked me confused.

" Oh yea.. from now on my name is Yola and not Ara if you please may call me like it. And by the way this is Ken another warrior from Exo planet. When we were back on earth he got in contact with me " Ryo looked at him and bowed deeply.

" Thank you for protecting my sister, I owe you one " he said.

"Oh no, I know she's someone important. And plus I got attached to her " I faced him while smiling and he puted his arm around my shoulder

" the hyungs won't like it " Ryo said when sudently I saw them. They were running toward me.

" Ara ! " They all said but before even touching mr they stoped right infront of me. Because of our previous relation ship things got quite awkward but all of us realised that we went wrong I was sure of it.

But then Kyungsoo walked toward me he grabbed Ken's hand and took it away from my shoulder.

" who is he ? " he asked me staring at Ken.

" Oh he was my guardian while you were not here. His name is Ken from the Vixx warrios. " I looked at thel and they seemed uncomfortable about the fact that Ken protected me and not them. But yet Ken smiled at them childishly.

" Ken from the Vixx warriors, we know you. The famous warriors that have the ability to use many element at the same time " Chanyeol said.

" We are the Exo warrior guardians of Ara " he followed and then Ken looked at me surprised.

" The Exo clan are your guardians ? Why are THEY your guardian Yola ? " he said confused.

" Yola ? " Tao asked me.

" Yes long story but I changed my name. I'mYola now please call me so " I said.

" Yola that you see right here is our princess and the El dorado " Suho told him quietly.

" SHE'S WHAAAAT ?! " Ken shouted in shock.

" shhh don't scream this much. Long story haha " I said while smiled and grabbing Ryo's arm as I walked away from them.

" Is it me or did you became shorter nuna ? " He laughed 

" Nuna is a dwarf now ? Hahahaha "

" YA you cockroach " I runned after him while laughing and forgeting what happening for a short moment.

" we're finaly fourteen again " I thought

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

AN : Hey chpt 26 out :)

Hope you enjoy it ~