Yola

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V

I slowly woke up in a bed made by leafs. I was in a tent and  I could hear people speaking outside. I puted my legs down and tried to get up but they gave in as soon as I was standing up.

" Ara you woke up !!! " Taevi runned inside the tent and jumped on me.

" What are you doing on the ground " she lifted me and puted me back on the bed.

" How much time I have been sleeping " I asked her.

" It's have been 2 weeks and a half Ara... I thought you would never wake up... " I jumped in shock.

" What do you mean 2 weeks and a half. It can't be possible Taevi ! We have to go now "

" Don't move Ara.. You used to much power you must have been exhausted at the moment you came in Arrankka. Our galaxy are different you use much more power here without even realising it... " I just sat back facing the ground, thinking of how much Ryo must be worried right now. Taevi looked at me and sighed, she got up and heading out of the tent.

" Where are you going ? " I asked her.

" You have to meet someone Ara. He fought for his life during a whole week he was badly injured but  he's now healed and all he was talking about was the girl he saw in his dream and I think that this girl might be you. " and she then went out of the tent.

 

I layed back down and remembered when I was about to faint a boy holded me back and told me that he saw me and I came, I didn't got the time to look at his face but he was injured.

" What is he talking about..." sudently  I saw a man's shadow slowly coming toward my tent.

" May I come in young lady.. " he said and before I give an answer he was already in my tent.

" Um as far as I know I didn't answered yet.. " I said sarcasticly.

" I know but I wanted to be sure that you were the girl I dreamed about. " I sat down and looked over him when I gasped.

" Bu..but it's you ! " I screamed.

" You're the boy I saw on my school's rooftop. You're alive ! " I smiled brightly and he smiled at me.

" Yes I had this dream, I was seeing me and you in this rooftop. But I'm not the one who got in contact with you, someone used me I can not do that with my powers. I'm glad that person did because I know that you are someone important. " he brushed his hair.

" You know who I am ? " I asked him.

" Um no not really but I heard a woman voice in my dream she said that you're the one that will save everyone. " 

" You saw what I did 2 weeks ago..?" He nodded as I asked him.

" All the survivors are talking about you outside.. wondering what you are. To be honest me too " he said lowering his head.

" I can understand.. but I can not tell you for now. All I can say is that just like you I'm an Exodian and we are fighting the same enemies " 

He smiled at me " I don't know why but I completly just you.. You don't have to tell me anything.  " 

" By the way I'm Ara ! " I said.

" I'm Jinhwan but just call me Ken  from the Vixx warriors nice to meet you Ara " he slowly inclined his head.

" How many people survived ? " I asked him and just offered me his hand.

" Just come and see by yourself " he helped me to walk and we went out of the tent. 

Only like 50 people survived and all around them were bodies covered in blood, the smell of this place was horrible. I hold on my mouth to prevent me  from throwing up.

" If you feel like it just do it, a beautiful lady must not be used to these kind of place " Ken told me.

We started to walk around, and I saw people crying, some of them were injured, some looked really thin and exhausted. But all of them looked at me when I was passing by them.

" They couldn't stop talking about you these past weeks, these Taevians are really gratefull. The little Taevi told them that you were a good person, because when you killed these Skypers in your other form they got scared. I mean Exodians don't usually look like this you know " I just listened to him.

" Where are you bringing me ? " He shut down and just walked ignoring me. When he stopped a few minutes after and by the face he had I knew he was looking at something awfull. I took a few step foward to look at the ravine he was standing infront. 

Inside of the huge ravine were bodies of children and teenagers piled up. They were this many that I couldn't count them. Without noticing it I started to cry, none of them looked older than me it was too much for me to keep on watching.

" To keep people from rebelling the Skypers would take all the kids from 18 and under from their familly. People were so scared to see their kids dieing that they obeyed but what we didn't know is that when they took the kids, they killed them not too long after. Taevi is from one of these camp where they bring the kids, luckily she escaped or this ravine would have been her grave. " he said.

" But why would they kill them.. "  said as I started to feel nauseous.

" Why ? Because one you kill someone's child do you think that person will have any strenght to keep on the fight ? This is why they kill the teenagers, if you and Taevi end up beeing captured they'll kill you. " he said as he lifted me.

" let's go back to the camp now, I you can't walk I can piggy back you if you want Ara " I just let go of his hand and slowly walked ahead of him wiping my tears away.

" No I'll walk by my own " 

When we arrived back at the camp Taevi came by my side.

" Ara I told you not to leave the tent where did you went ? " she told me but she stoped talking when she saw my blank expression.

" I brought her to the ravine. " Ken told her when she slaped him and all the survivors turned around to look at the scene.

" Why did you did that ! She doesn't need to see that, she's too weak now ! Don't you care about her state right now ? " she just yelled at him and yet he wouldn't move an inch.

" Do you think because she if from earth we have to hide everything that is happening here ? Both of us know why she is here ! All the people here are here to fight, I'm not going to hide the reality of this world to her. I do care about her condition but what can I do about it ? NOTHING ! "  Ken yelled back at her.

" STOP !! " I shouted out of breath.

" Look at the people around you ! Do you really think all they need is to see the 2 of you fighting ? I'm sorry Taevi but Ken is right we're all in this together. No need to keep secret the things you see and know. I didn't fully understood the situation here, to be honest I didn't wanted to come here at all. I just want to stay in earth and let the things that were hapenning here alone. I was selfish, really selfish. But the more I am here and I realise that I really have to do something not only for all of you but for me as well. I need to stop beeing the stupid Ara I am and evolve into a new me the me that will fight alongs with all of you. " As I was speaking all of them were gathered around me and were listening. I saw how in their faces, the determination started to show up.

" I took the decision to erase the name of Ara, from now on I am Yola the Exodian and not Ara the human. " Then all the people started to shout my name.

Taevi came by side " What you said was really cool Yola " she smiled.

Sudently another pregnant woman walked toward me.

" Thank you so much young Yola, if it wasn't for you we would have died but you saved us. This baby that will see the world soon, I'll give your name to him or her " she slowly hugged me and I felt really touched, she smelled like flowers and it reminded me of my own mother. The women came toward me and started to draw runes all over my skin.

" These runes will protect you " the women said as one of them drew something of my forehead and gave me traditional Taevians clothes a short and a lace made by flower covering my area.

" Thanks to you young girl. We will go far away, to the mountains, I heard that some slaves that escaped are hiding there. Since we have women here we will go there... I wanted to ask you to come with us but I guess you have things to do... " An old man said as I smiled at him and nodded.

" When the time will come and you'll need people to fight Taevians will protect you at all coast.  " the man whistled slowly and from far away two horses apparead running galloping toward us.

" I am from the earth clan, and my ability is to talk with animals. Here is Pita the white one  and Roën the black one. Until we see eachother again, I hope that these horsewill help you more than they did with me "

They all bowed infront of me and they left. I just looked at them happily fading away in the forest. I pated both of the horse.

" So you guys are in this together now " I smiled

" So what about us now ? "  Taevi asked me.

" Us ?  Nothing is done now, I still have to find my brother and...and my guardians as well. And you, what about Taeva you didn't forgot about her right ! " I brushed Taevi's hair.

" And me I'm going with you ! " Ken said from behind.

Taevi looked at the horses " Ara uh I mean Yola, you're really amazing " I turned around curious.

" Why is that ? " I asked her.

" Pita and Roën are the fatest and strongest horses you can find in Taevia. They actually are brothers and from the legend they are as old as our planet. Legend says that when someone with the ability to talk with animals call for a animals. If Pita and Roën shows up it means that the person who will ride them is extremly precious and will accomplish amazing things. Nobody ever rided them before and you will be the first one to. " I listened to her story and I was even more touched.

" I'll take Roën, but I never rided on a horse haha " I said embarassed, Ken sudently lifted me and helped me to go up on the black horse. 

" I'll ride with you then " he jumped on the horse and Taevi  did the same on Pita. 

" Where do we go ? " Ken asked.

" We're going to find the rebels " I said.

" Ya ! " both Taevi and Ken shouted as Pita and Roën started to race.

 

 

 

Exo's P.O.V

The boys all sat down with Ryo by their side. None of them would talk, they just had blank faces. They had been like this for about a week now. They didn't even slept  or ate in a week. They looked for her after they felt her power waking up but they didn't found a single trace of her and their moral have been down since. During these past two weeks they freed some people that joined them and founda part of the rebels that they lost when the Skypers attacked them. When the boys would ask them if they saw a girl with short black hair called Ara everyone said that they never saw her. They returned to the new rebels hideout in a mountain in despair.

" And what if she doesn't want to come back after what I did to her ? " Luhan sudently said. All the noys lifted their head to look at him.

" I mean, I am not usually like this but I don't why I acted like this... Now that we will maybe never find her again I realise. " he said lowering his head.

" Stop, don't blame it on you. All of us have been horrible toward her " Xiumin said.

" She as well didn't go easiy on you guys I admit it... " Everyone looked surprised at what Ryo said.

Dama came in the place were the boys were and sat down with them.

" Are you going to stay like this forever ? "  he asked looked at each one of them.

" It's not like this that you will find her back. " 

" But it have been 2 weeks and a half that nothing happened, how do you want us to be motivated ? " Baekhyun said.

" Tsk " Dama smirked.

" Anyway we have a shaman here, and what he said might be interesting for you so if you want to hear what he have to say then get your asses up now and start to think straight now " he told as he got up and the boys followed him. Dama brought them to a cave where the shaman sat down in the dark he was murmuring things and shaking little dolls.

" Pita and Roën... " the shaman said as t

he boys looked at eachother confused.

" Today is a day that will mark hirstory of Taevia..Pita and Roën the holy horse spirit showed up for someone and agreed to be rided on. The person for who they showed up is not a Taevian nor a Skyper. I see 2 young women and a man apparently the horses are bringing them close to here. But... but... there is a slave camp not to far from their direction. And this girl will go there. The spirits are telling me that this girl is special, and that they need to protect her. " sudently he opened his eyes facing the boys.

" I think the girl is the one you are looking for " the shaman said, without losing a second the boys got up and exited the cave.

" We're going to find her. " Suho said.

" And the rebels are coming with you ! " Dama shouted as the rebels started to walk along with them.

" You don't have to Dama " Suho told him.

" If our planet's spirit decided to protect this girl it means that this becomes our mission too. We're going too." Suho smiled at him.

" But we are wolf we run faster than you could, will you be able to keep on ? " Suho said as they all shifted in wolf form, as Ryo jumped on Chanyeol's back.

Dama smiled as he saw the wolf running ahead.

" Who told you that we do not run fast " he smirked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author's note : Hellooooow ^-^)/

Chpt 23 is out !

Hope you enjoy it just like chpt 22~

Don't forget to comment and suscribe.

And special thanks to my suscribers my story finally reached 100 susb~~~ yaaay thank you a lot ♡♡♡♡