Infiltration

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

 Ara's P.O.V 

When the night came, Roën and Pita sudently stoped.

" What ? We're not stoping here " I said annoyed but none of the horses moved an inch.

" I think they want you to take a rest Yola... " Taevi said.

" I don't need any rest, I mean I'm 3 weeks late ! I don't nee- "

" Yeah you do ! " Ken kind of raised his voice cuting me in.

" Look at you, you're sweating a lot and you breath heavily while you're not even  walking. You need a pause. " He jumped off Roën  and helped me to get down. I thought of what he said and he was right. I barely could walk on my own and I was still weak. If something had to happens now I would have just be a burden for them.

" I'm sorry... It's just that I need find them " Taevi holded my hand and smiled at me while we sat beside a firecamp.

" Don't be sorry I understand your feeling. " I smiled back at her.

At this moment Ken came back from peeking pieces of wood and sat down beside us.

" So Ken... You didn't really told me anything about you.. " I looked at him full of wonders.

" So did you.. " He replied with a smirk on his face.

" Stop it... where are your brothers ? "  I asked him the question. He never mentionned any of his brothers and it got me curious more than ever.

" If they're still alive, some of them stayed in Exo planet, including our leader. Me and our maknae got brought here but after like 1000 years they separated us. I tried to fight, I saw the look on his face... " he looked down and it seemed like he was holding back his tears.

" I'm sorry for asking you this... " I said.

" No.. Don't be, his name is Sanghyuk but we just call him Hyuk. " he continued to talk about him and I felt bad about it. I felt just as sad as him. Maybe if I agreed to come sooner nobody would have been this sad.

" All of them are alive.. " I said determined.

" How do you know ? " he lifted his head looking at me.

" I don't. I'm just saying it. " I looked up and the star and saw a shooting star.

" May we find the other Vixx warrios.." I murmured.

" While we're at it " Ken got up and threw me a stick.

" What is it for ?" I said confused.

" When you're in this form you're as week as a little snail. If you can't use your power, then use your skills and strenght. We warrios know how to be amazing fighter both with and without our power. " He told me.

" I'm going to teach you some things, so when we'll find a sword you'll know how to use it. Get up ! " surprised I got up immediatly.

" Okay now, attack me " I didn't wanted to do that but I had to learn how to defend myself.

" Be carefull, during my middle school years and my first highschool year I was into an a fencing and archery team. And I was always in the top 3 " I got my guard up slowly walking around him.

" I don't even know what is fencing haha, but if your fencing thing can bring you to touch me once then you win and as a prise you can ask me a question " he smiled at me knowing I was really curious about him.

" Oh ! " I got happy about the winning price.

" Don't be too happy about it. If you loose then I have the choice on my winning price.. Deal ? " he asked me looking at me turning around me.

" Deal ! " I said as I charged on his back with a direct hit but he dodged it within a second. His speed was so amazing that I didn't even saw him moving.

I turned around and hited him again but he blocked my attack with his stick, he turned his stick and without realising it my arm follwed his movement and within a second he stick my right infront my chest area.

" And then I stab you right into the heart. If it was a real fight you would have died... So you lost "  he said.

" Okay I surrender you won. What is your winning price then ? " I asked him.

" You're beautiful. I guess nobody can resist at your beauty even when you're in that other form. You're just stunning " He told me as he still had that stick pointed infront of me looking right into my eyes  My face became sudently all red.

" Aish I asked you what is your winning price not that !!! It's embarassing " I said looking away fluttered.

He smiled " But this is my winning price, I just wanted to compliment you. " he slowly laughed I how I became uncomfortable at his presence near me. 

I went back to sit beside Taevi when I noticed that she wasn't beside the horses anymore.

" Taevi !!" I yelled but I didn't got an answer.

" TAEVI !!! " Sudently Ken turned off the fire and jumped on me puting his hands on my mouth. The horses too went away. We layed down into some high grass, I could here steps not too far from us.

" The fire had been turned off since just 5 minutes now. The people are not far at all. They must be hiding into the forest. Let's go Skypers " I heard they footsteps going further away inside the wood.

I brushed Ken's hands away from my mouth " Taevi went into this direction, she will get caught ! " I said as I pushed his body away from mine and whisteled as Roën and Pita came back.

" How many are they ? " I asked Ken who was looking at their footsteps.

" 4 I think that I can manage them by my own. Let's go before they find her ! " Sudently we heard a scream from the wood, Ken and I rushed inse running as fast as possible. We saw them holding Taevi down, when I tried to go further suddently a barrier stoped me to move. I started to kick and punch on it but the barrier didn't move at all.

" You're not going any further " Ken said as he was forming water tridents enveloped by lightning that he threw at two of them cuting them in a half. The other two let go of Taevi and she runned toward me going through the barrier. I holded her agains't me as I was looking at Ken, he arshly grabbed the two left Skypers by their faces and threw them agaisn't a tree and then to the ground. He started to kick them on the face again again. He was stepping on them so hard that their head ended up beeing burried into the ground.  He turned around and I saw how his clothes were full of blood and his  eyes turned red. I stoped Taevi from trying to look at the scene and and I holded back from throwing up.

He walked back toward us but I stepped back a little.

" Am I scaring you ? I won't hurt you... " I saw in his red eyes that he was hurt by my reaction. 

" No you don't scare me.. I just wasn't prepared to it that's all " I smiled and came to sit beside him with Taevi who was still shaking from what happened. We heard Roën and Pita coming back to us.

" I thought both of you ran away " I smiled toward them and I felt like both of them were smiling at me too.

" So now you.. why did you went away without even telling us like this ?! " I asked her quite pissedd off.

" I think I saw Taeva, in a teenager camps not too far from here. I wanted to come back to tell you guys but that's when these Skypers saw me. "

 her new surprised surprised me  " Are you sure that it was her Taevi ? " 

" Yes, I reconized her necklace and it's a teen camp Yola what if they go to kill them this night the camp looked full already. " When she mentioned it I had a flashback of the ravine Ken showed me few days ago. I saw all the kids that had been killed and threw away like simple garbags.

Ken faced me waiting for an answer. " I know what you think. We're not going, Taevi and you can barely defend yourself. It's a no for me. " while he was talking I got up and took Taevi's hand to go.

" You can not save everyone Ara ! " he yelled following us from behind.

" I know, but I can try at least. " I walked even faster.

" Ara listen ! " he grabbed my arms and shaked me.

" No I won't ! And do not ever call me Ara anymore, my name is Y.o.l.a " I broke free and went away as he stood still sighing.

" If you don't want to come it's up to you. But you won't hold me back Ken you know that ! " I shouted and slowly looked back as he was following us. I didn't wanted to admit it but I felt relived that he didn't left.

" I'm sorry Yola, because of me Ken and you are fighting..." she looked down and I lifted her head.

" That's fine and I promised to help you to find Taeva and that I'll save everyone " I smiled at her and brushed her hair away from her face.

" Now bring us to where you saw that camp " we started to walk deeper into the forest, the more we walked and the taller and bigger the trees were. I was wondering how they could have build a camp into this crowed forest. Sudently Taevi stoped and we crawled down.

" It's here... I saw them here. " I looked from behind a tree and saw the camp. They build walls made by eletricity by the sound it was making it must have been at least 2000 volt. Nobody could pass through it and I started to wonder how we would free people from this hell. 

" Taevi, Yola you can't go through this barrier " Ken whispered as if he was listening to my thoughts even if I was in my human form, I was going to go through this barrier and without hesitation both Taevi and I crawled toward the barrier. I stoped behind a tree to face Ken who was crawling to get closer to us.

" We have to Ken, if we destroy it it will bring the attention toward here and you can't fight all these Skyperd alone. " I said and he looked annoyed but he knew that they were no other choices and that it was the best plan that we had. I turned away and crawled nearer to Taevi that was kneeling infront of the barrier.

" I'll go in first " Ken said as I holded him back.

" No. You won't go inside " I told him as this time he got really angry.

" Why do you want to be killed right there !? Do you have suicide thought ? " he angrily said.

" No I don't but this is a teen camp, you'are at least 23 years old. They will notice that you're older, Taevi and I are young they won't notice it " he looked away frustrated.

" Listen you're going to hide here, Taevi and I are going in. But this camp is huge we can not escape from here in 1 night with all the teens. Give us 5 days " I asked him and he was already shaking his head.

" 2 days and deal with it " he said.

" 2 days and a half, you deal with it. " I firmly said

" Guess I can't win agains' t you " he sighed and looked away. 

" But I'm going to set a couple of rules. First iff the both of you are not back in 2 days and a half, I'm going in to bring you back. Seconde when you'll be inside try to find swords or a bow hide it somewhere in case you'll have to defend yoursel or to protect the little Taevi. Third every night you'll try to come here to make a resume about what happens inside, you'll draw me a map as well. And fourth be safe and don't get yourselves into troubles, if anything happens try to contact me " he opened his arm to hug me and Taevi agaisn't him.

He let us go and we faced that electrick barrier. I breathed deeply.

" I hope that it will not affect Taevi. I'm going to be her shield " I murmured and sudently the runes all over my body started to shine and some of them started to move from my arm to Taevi's. We both took a step and the electricty was going throught my body and I was feeling like it was burning me from the inside. It was that strong that I couldn't move my body was only shaking. I noticed that Taevi got through the other side and she pushed me in as we both falled.

" Yola are you fine ? " Ken said worried.

" I am, I protected Taevi and took the hit. I shut a bit shaken up that's all " she helped me up and I looked at Ken.

" See you in tomorrow night if I can. " I said.

" Be carefull girls " he said his faces full of worries.

" You do too " I smiled and then Taevi and I walked the court yard of the camp.

" You ! What are you doing out of your cabins ? " a Skyper came toward us and threw us in a random cabin locking us in.

" Let's be carefull from now on " I said to Taevi as she acquiesed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author note : Chpt 24 is out :)

What do you guys think about it ?

Comment and suscribe ^-^

And also happy new year to everyone ♥