Torment

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Ara's P.O.V 

I woke up in the living room while everyone seemed to be somewhere else. As I sat down I made an eye contact with Sehun when I looked around for Ryo in the living room. He looked away and I noticed his hands shaking.

" You woke up " Yifan told me, I didn't replied coming toward me.

" You don't talk much don't you ? " he asked me but I just got up looking around the living room.

" Don't you know it's rude not to answer when someone talks to you ? " 

" Where is Ryo ? " I immediatly asked.

" He went to school, he said that since it was his last day on earth he wanted to see his friends again. " when he said that I realised that today is supposed to be my last day here, in my town, in my planet. I sat there thinking of the fact that I'll leave everything here.

" You can't resign, you agreed to come " he told me and I glared at him.

" I didn't said anything. " I coldy replied to him. 

" You didn't said anything but everyone here knows what you're thinking about " Yixing came in the living room as well.

I sighed and closed my eyes, sudently flashes started to fill up my mind. I was seeing people beeing murdered, people screaming, beeing tortured, and I saw her again. The woman named Yola she was saying something but all I was hearing were screams. People were facing me as if they were seeing me.

" SAVE US !!! SAVE US !!! SAVE US !!! SAVE US !!! " I backed  away scared.

And I saw the woman again standing right infront me.

" SAVE THEM !!!!!!!!!! " she screamed so loudly I felt like my ears would explode, and falled before even touching the ground I opened my eyes 

" AHHHH " I screamed and I saw Yixing, Yifan and Sehun jumping surprised. Junmyeon rushed in the living room.

" What happened ?! " He looked at everyone then at me.

Yixing faced me " You saw something right ? " he asked him as I turned my face away.

" It's nothing... " I replied.

" No it's not, I can hear your heartbeats, it's beating to fast. You're scared. " he told me, I lowed my head.

" I'm... I see people beeing killed " I finally told them after a couple of minutes.

" Who ? " Yixing asked again.

" All of you.... an...and Ryo " he turned around to face Junmyeon.

" Hmm "  that's all Junmyeon said and all of them left the living room.

 

Exo's P.O.V 

" She saw us dead " Yixing told the rest of the boys what happened.

" What ? " Baekhyun said.

" Do you think it's a vision  of the future ? I mean she even saw Ryo. "  Junmyeon asked Luhan who sat near the window of the bedroom.

" I think she's beeing tormented... "  he slowly replied.

"  What do you mean ? "  Junmyeon frowned.

" I can't go through her mind, but when she was trapped I could feel a kind of presence with her. The same I felt just right now " when he said that everyone looked at each other. 

" But nobody can do that..." Minseok said.

" Well somebody did " Luhan replied. 

" And she's not telling everything. " he continued.

Everyone were beeing concerned about what Ara said.

" Come on, we have other things to care about now. I propose to focus on finding a portal and leave this place. This is where our real mission start " when Yifan said that everyone got up and Luhan, Jongin, Zitao Yixing, Jongdae, Baekhyun, Minseok, Yifan himself and Chanyeol left to find for a possible portal on earth. While the rest stayed to look up on Ara.

Ara's P.O.V

While they were busy talking to eachother I went up in my room got ready and wore my school uniform. I started to realise deeo down that even if I refused now they would bring me there at all cost. When I finished and went downstairs, I saw Junmyeon, Sehun, Kyungsoo with their school uniforms as well.

" What are you doing ? " I walked to the front door grabbing my shoes.

" We're comming with you, can't you see that ? " Junmyeon said, I looked around and saw no one except these 3.

" Where are your brothers ? " I asked him.

" They went to find a portal, it's not an easy task because we're in a planet we never went to before. " I just got up and opened the door, and walked to school. I asked the boys not to walk close to me, I didn't wanted them on my face everytime. Luckily they just did so without causing an argument. During the walk, I noticed this old lady carriying a bag. I walked towards her,

" Hello, do you want pe to help you ? " I smiled at her when she turned around, her face was covered in blood.

" SAVE US ARA !!!!!!!!! " she screamed at me, and I screamed as well loosing my balance and falling.

" Ya ! " Junmyeon screaming coming toward me with Sehun and Kyungsoo.

" What is wrong with you can't you walk straight ? " He helped me to get up.

" You didn't saw her ? " I asked them, looking for the lady who vanished.

" Saw who ? " They all said at the same time.

I sighed " Ahh... nevermind... " we started to walk again until we arrived to the school gates. When I walked in, Kyungsoo grabbed my arm.

" Why do you want to come here while you have no friends ? " I looked back at him.

" Because today is the day you and your brother are making me leave my life. Going to school will be the last normal last thing I'll do... So now please let go of my arm " I calmly asked him as he let go of it as we walked our separate ways, I already heard all the girls screaming since it was the peppero day they all tried to give it to them when they saw them. I just went to my locker and picked up all my books I had inside, when I took one of my book out, I noticed a box of peppero and a little letter inside as well. When I opened it I could read

 

                                   Meet me at the rooftop

                                                                - My identity is secret.

I frowned wondering who could it be, nobody ever talked to me in this school if it was not for just bulliying me. Curious I just made my way to the rooftop. I stopped and took a deep breath before opening the door and stepping on the rooftop. There I saw a boy standing his back facing me.

" Are you the one who gave me this box ? " I asked him still wondering who could he be. The boy stepped down of the edge of the rooftop. Sudently he screamed 

" ARA YOU HAVE TO SAVE US !!!!! " I noticed that his face was covered in blood and he seemed to be injured in his stomach. I screamed and I was trying to break free from him but he was so strong that the floor we were in started to crack.

" Let me go !!!! "  I yelled at him and sudently he stopped moving, he was sitting on me and looked at me and I noticed that this boy was crying, and his tears were falling in my face. But it wasn't just made by water but tears made by blood. My heart broke as I was looking at the youngboy.

" Are you still alive....? " I asked him, as he just nodded.

" I survive but for how long.... " he looked straight at me.

" What is your name ? " I asked him again.

" Ke- " he sudently vanished.

" Ara ! " Junmyeon, Kyungsoo and Sehun came running toward me.

" I heard you screaming, what happened ? " Sehun asked as I sat up still in shock.

" There's no one here why were you screaming ? " Junmyeon said.

" And why is there blood on your face ? " Kyungsoo said.

" I see people covered in blood, they are all screaming at me asking me to save them, they scare me. And now I saw this boy, he left a note in my locker so I came here. I saw his eyes..... " I stopped for a moment.

" In his eyes, I saw war, I  saw Skypers killing babies..... The blood I have on my face are his tears. He must be an Exodian as well. I asked him if he was alive he said that he was surviving. " The boys looked at me in shock.

" Earlier when we were walking did you saw one of them ? " Junmyeon asked.

" Yes it was an old lady. " they all frowned.

" How is that possible, we didn't saw anything and we do not feel anything..." Sehun said.

" Luhan was right said that someone was tormenting her... " when Junmyeon said that, I directly thinked of the woman Yola. SSudently the bell ranged and we all got up to head toward our classes. While I was walking I kept thinking of these people and what I saw.

" I...I promised to the boy " I said and they all stopped.

" I promised that I'll save him, and everybody else. " I continued as I was facing the ground.

Junmyeon looked at me as he smirked. " You finally understand now, even if you refused to come we would have force you to. We have to save our kind, we all puted our life in this. We promised as well." I looked at them and the look they were giving, I never saw them this determined. With that we all went to our classrooms.

 

During the whole day I kept thinking of what the Exodians were showing me. " I realised what you wanted to say to me. " I slowly said. Kyungsoo looked at me confused,

" I didn't said anything... " 

I closed my eyes, " I'm talking to you. " I simply responded.

" You're so weird. " I looked at him and he looked away.

I focused again and closed my eyes, " Yola, if you can hear me, I'm going so  please don't ever show me the image of my little brother dead ever. It's all I wanted to say.  I waited during the whole class but she didn't answered. The bell ranged and everyone got up and I looked at the students rushing toward the classroom's door as I sighed.

" Are you this sad about leaving this place where nobody is your friend ? " Kyungsoo was walking toward the door.

" Yes. " I simply said.

" I don't understand you... " he now left the room leaving me alone.

" You don't have to... " I spoke to myself.

Sudently I felt my phone ringing, I looked at it and it was a text from  Ryo he was saying that he was waiting for me infront of the school gates. With his text I hurried outside of the classroom and made my way downstair. I passed again infront of my locker and paused again. I took a pen and wrote a note.

" To the future person that will have this locker. I am Ara, and it's the last time after a long moment you'll see me on earth goodbye " with that I went outside seeing Ryo waving to me and not too far Junmyeon, Sehun and Kyungso standing there waiting for me.

" Nuna hurry up ! " Ryo shouted and I started to run toward him smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Author's note :  Hello ! Chpt 19 out :)

Well I don't have anything to say now haha.

But as you guys noticed I have a poster now made by 

❄ Hailyrain Advertisement Shop ❄ go check  them out if you're looking for a poster ! ^-^

And don't forget to suscribe and comment !

See you in next chpt ! :D