Legend - Part 1

EXO Planet Legend : Ara's Destiny { HIATUS }

Legend - Part 1


Ara's P.O.V


As per normal Nicky and I were on our way to Daehan High and as usual she started to talk about all those stories she reads. Today it was a new one. I sighed lightly. Here She goes again!

"It's a legend found about 1700 years ago, the book says that EXO clan have been looking for the El-Dorado for nearly 2000 years now! It's amazing Ara!" The young girl exclaimed.

Nik this nerd is my only friend at school, she really likes those kinds of stories. Sometimes I wonder why she liked them so much, its kind of childish.

Taking a large chuck off my apple, I sighed.

"Nik, how many times do I have to tell you this?" I questions my friend though she looked slightly confused.

"Tell me what?" She asked.

"They are just some random stories that parents read to their children before bedtime. You're a 18 year old grown girl, you should be smarter and not belive in them!" I retort.

Ok Ara, maybe you are to hard on her about this. I could see that she was a little but hurt by what I told her, I didn't really care at first but she is my only friend. I should be nicer to her. I thought. As the good friend I should be I pretended to take interest even if it wasn't true. 

"Ok, Sorry I said that to you chingu!" I smiled to her and she seemed to brighten up instantly.

"That's fine Ara !" She said with a massive smile on her face.

"So, whats this El-Pokaball thing look like anyway?" I asked.

Knowing my friend, I shouldn't have asked her and kept my mouth shut this legend will get ourselves a late ticket to school.


 

Author corner : Hey, chapter numéro uno is out ! :) 

I wanted to start the story slowly, but don't worry it won't be really slow during maybe 2-3 chapters and we'll get into the begining of actions.

So what you guys think of the first chapter ? 

Comment please~ 

See you ♥

Ps: thanks to the persons that already suscribed and voted for my story. Since it's my first story ever even 1 person makes me really happy. Thank again ♥♥♥


Edited by japankoreachina : 18/05/15