Chapter 52

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Your eyes went wide as you heard Myungsoo told you that it’s Sunggyu’s voice. “But, he passed away already right? You sure about it right?” You grabbed his arm because you’re scared.

“A hundred percent sure that hyung passed away, means this is….” Myungsoo didn’t have the courage to finish his words.

“So, what do you want to say, Sunggwan-sshi?” Minjung asked the so-called Sunggwan.

“I have two messages, may I?”

“Yes of course!” Minjung answered.

“So there is this girl I had a crush on. But she didn’t know me. I’ve always watched her from afar; I even knew her favorite food, color, drink, her habit, and everything about her. Almost everything though. I had to ask my younger brother to tagged along with me to go to her school everyday when the school’s over to walked her home from afar, of course.” Sunggwan explained slowly.

Minjung chuckled. “Stalker, huh?” Sunggwan only could laughed at it. Then he continued with his story.

“Then, there’s something happened and I had to go somewhere far, and I hadn’t had the chance to introduce myself to her until now. So yeah, I just wanted to say I liked you a lot, and hopefully you remember when I helped you twice on the alley, because that's our first and last encounter.” Sunggwan said. Your eyes went wide and you put your hand in front of your mouth in disbelief.

The memories rushed back through your mind so fast. You remembered Sunggyu helped you hiding in the alley twice. You remembered when Myungsoo asked you whether you ever felt like being followed.

“And, second. For my brother, Myungsoo.” Myungsoo’s eyes went wide. He was still trying to digest everything.

“Hey buddy! I told you already that she’s mine! But now, look who’s falling into the trap and bite their own tongue. At first, I was quite furious when I knew you liked her. But then, I started to gave in and I can tell that you made her happy and she’s happy too. Take care of her and made her happy always. If not, I’ll hunt you down and make you pay it. I love you, bro. I never had the chance to say I love you so much bro.  You’re the best brother in the world.” With Sunggwan finished talking, Myungsoo just sat still like a statue there.

“Aww, how sweet. Thank you for participating the show, Sunggwan-sshi. Now we’re going to play a song, which is Can You Smile by Infinite. Enjoy the song.” Minjung said and the melody of Can You Smile echoing inside the car.

“What was that….” You shivered.

“Hyung…” Myungsoo’s chest tightened as he muttered the word ‘hyung’. He turned off the radio and just sat there in silent trying to digest everything slowly.

“Let’s call the radio station and maybe we can get Sunggwan’s number and we can ask him directly!” You offered an idea. Myungsoo nodded and hurriedly the radio but then the radio was not the previous show. It’s a radio about a talk show talking about health.

Myungsoo’s eyebrow furrowed and confused.

“Let’s try dial South Korea’s Information.” You pulled out your handphone and started to dial a number where you can ask any kind of information.

You’re on the line and asked about the radio station but they said there’s no radio station like that. The frequency you told the officer was a radio station about health only.

You explained it to Myungsoo and both of you just went speechless and scared also. After Myungsoo gathered his conscience, he drove you home and after that he headed home.

He went inside Sunggyu’s brother. Again, he grabbed the photo frame and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Hyung, it’s you right? For all these times, you’ve been watching over us? I love you too, hyung. You’re the best brother too. And I’m sorry for snatching ~~~ away. I didn’t mean to, hyung. I’m sorry, hyung. But I promised you that I will make her happy always.” Myungsoo muttered softly as he ducked his head down and the sadness overflowing inside him.

“I miss you, hyung…” With that four words, he left the room and closed the door tightly.

 

‘Live well, Myungsoo… Take care of ~~~. I love you, Myungsoo.’ Sunggyu watched as Myungsoo closed the door tightly and with that he’s gone, for good.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@seoulchae: Yeah this part only I was inspired from novel :) :)

@TheLaughableOne: There you go ;) Enjoy and keep commenting :*

@kyumee68: There you go! Enjoy and keep commenting :) :*

@Sun_YuRi: Ba-bam, find out in here :) keep commenting :*

@TeaMinT: LOL throw Namstar x) keep commenting :*

@dindaAS: Find out in this chapter ;) keep commenting :*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS <3

After I ended the story, I'll put some my words to explain everything :) :) to make it clearer ;)