Chapter 35

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You grew anxious, as Dongjun didn’t contact you from morning until now, when school is almost over. He didn’t come to school and he didn’t text you or call you. You worried that something bad might happen to him after he talked to his father yesterday.

You kept twirling the pen in your hand and move your leg rapidly. Myungsoo turned his head toward you and grab your wrist to make you stop. “Please, stop. You’ve been doing that since morning. What happened?” Myungsoo asked. You thought that his voice was going to be in an angry-tone but instead his voice was soft. And you just realized, this is the first time he asked you what happened with you since you’re dating with Dongjun.

“He hasn’t contact me since last night after we met until now and he didn’t even come to school today. Furthermore, there’s a problem last night.” You explained to Myungsoo. He just nodded along with your explanation.

“Don’t worry, he sure has a good reason for it and he’ll contact you soon. Don’t think too much about it.” Myungsoo pressed your hand as he’s comforting you and the bell rang indicate the lesson is over and it’s time to go home. Myungsoo hurriedly got out from the class while you heavily dragged yourself out of the classroom and headed home.

 

You’re approaching your house when you noticed a familiar motorcycle in front of your house. You’re looking for the familiar figure and you caught a figure squatting near the motorcycle. Your mouth grinned widely and ran toward the motorcycle.

“Oppa!” You yelled happily and the person you called tilted his head upward to see your face and smiled automatically.

“Where have you been? I’m worried sick that you haven’t contacted me since last night!” You pouted and stomped your feet in the ground. That guy giggled seeing you pouted.

“Mian babe. It’s just been hectic today. Sorry, okay?” Dongjun ruffled your hair and peck you at your forehead and you smiled as he kissed you in your forehead. You grab his wrist and drag him inside to your house.

 

Soon, you two cuddled together in your bed as he kept playing with your hair softly.

“So, how’s yesterday, oppa?” You gathered your courage to ask him that question. He sighed softly and went on.

“This is what I’m about to tell you. But before that, remember that I love you always and so much and my sister doesn’t have any intention to date my girlfriend’s father, alright?” He assured you and you nodded reluctantly and your hunch told you that it’s going to be a bad news but you shook the thought from your head.

“I’ve told my father about my sister and your father but he didn’t believe it and.. he decided to send me to America…” Dongjun stopped playing with your hair and let out a big sigh. Your eyes went wide as you still trying to digest his explanation.

“What? What? Repeat the last sentence! He decided to send you to America? What?! Why? How come?!” You bombarded him with tons of question as you pulled yourself out of his embrace and now you sat up straight and facing him with a confuse and furious face.

“Slow down, love. He didn’t believe at me and he did have the intention to send me to America since few months ago though, and he thought it’s the right time for me to take a break from everything, including you…” You were about to bombarded him with another question but he put his finger on your lips and cut you off. “But, I told him that it’s not because of you and I’ve told him that I’m not going to break up with you. You see, I owe him so much for bringing back my mom to become a lively happy person again and he’s not being a mean step-father, you can say I owe him my life. I couldn’t say no to him. Well I know his intention for me to America to take care of his business there not because I tattled on my sister about her relationship with your father..” Dongjun explained carefully and slowly.

“Also I’ve spoke to my sister and told her to break up with your father. She said she’s going to try. By the time I came back from America, she should’ve break up though. Don’t you worry about that. She felt guilty though. Forgive her, okay?” Dongjun patted your head softly and gave you another kiss on your forehead. You nodded softly.

“Means, you’re really going to America? For how long? When?” You make a puppy eyes as you’re about to cry at the thought of him leaving you so far.

“Yes, I’m going to America. Means we’re going to have a long distance relationship, dear. For 2 years, and I’ve told my father that it’s getting near to Christmas and I want to spend Christmas with you, he told me I can go to America after New Year. You’ll wait for me until I came back right?” He asked.

“2 years? What am I going to do without you? I’ll wait for you of course, silly.” You kissed him on the cheek.

“You can focus on school while I’m focusing on my father’s business. And don’t worry, we still can keep in contact through texts, phone calls, Skype, and other things, right?” You nodded reluctantly.

“But… many people said that long distance relationship is really hard.. I’m scared that it won’t work out between us.” You shrugged as you remembered one of your friend had a long distance relationship and not long after that they two broke up.

Dongjun shook his head and assured you. “I love you, you love me, everything will be fine and it will work out between us. Don’t worry, love.” He kept assured you and you just shrugged, as you knew that long distance relationship is really hard, furthermore he’s in America and the different time gap is really different.

 

Soon after you both finished discuss about it, Dongjun excused himself to go home to discuss things with his father. You felt suffocated for being at home after having a heavy and bad news, you decided to go to the park to relaxed yourself. When you’re halfway there, you just remembered that you forgot to bring a thick coat with you and the weather is just getting colder and colder and you’re only wearing a shirt with a cardigan over it and a long pants.

You sat on the swing and brushed your arms to let it warmer little bit, but then you felt someone lightly pushed your swing and you shrieked in surprise.

“Ya! Who’s that!” You yelled as you turned your head to the side to see who pushed the swing and caused you jumped in surprised.

“It’s me.” That person stated calmly as that person sat on the swing next to you.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my, sorry for not updating. I have final exams this week and I just finished it ;) going to update it again after this!

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIEND!
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS<3 :*