Chapter 36

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

“Yah, Myungsoo! You scared me!” You yelled as you hit his arms lightly and giggled. Both of you had moved to the bench instead of the swings.

Myungsoo scoffed. “Who are you calling yah, I’m older than you by few months, you didn’t call me oppa, you should put more respect!” Myungsoo jokingly nagged at you. You rolled your eyes.

“In your dream!” You stuck out your tongue and chuckled.

“Stop laughing. Stop with the poker face. I’ve told you before that I hate to see your poker face.” Myungsoo calmly stated. You stopped chuckling at his remark and turned your head toward him.

“Ho.. How did you know?” You asked him carefully while fixing your gaze at the ground.

Myungsoo only shrugged his shoulder. ‘I know about you a lot more than you can think of. Probably I even know you better than Dongjun know you…' Myungsoo thought to himself.

“So, aren’t you going to tell me what’s going on? You used to rant about things to me in this park, remember?” He tilted his head toward you and raised his eyebrow.

You thought for a while and you realized that he’s correct, you always tell him stuff and rant about many things with him in this park.  You let out a big sigh. “It’s going to be a long story…” You told him.

“I’m free all day.” He stated and shifted his body to a comfortable position facing you and attentively waiting for your story.

You started to tell him right from your father going out with a young girl and turned out it’s Dongjun’s step-sister until to the story where Dongjun had to leave to America. Unknowingly, tears streamed down to your cheek as you’re telling the story.

“That’s the story…” You finished your story with a sniff. Myungsoo rummaged through his pocket and he took out a handkerchief and wiped it on your cheek, wiped your tears away. You flinched in surprise by his action. Somehow your heart felt jumpy in excitement and there’s this weird warm fuzzy jolt electric feeling in your heart and stomach.

“Don’t worry. You two will be fine and it will work out. You have to believe in yourself. And don’t forget, I’m always here listening to your rant and will nag you whenever you’re doubting.” Myungsoo winked at you. You’re a bit taken aback by his wink, he never winked at you or probably at anyone.

“Psh. Always here? Are you fool or what, you’ve been ignoring me for the past 6 months!” You snapped at him. His eyes went wide but you didn’t see it.

“That’s because you’re too busy lovey-dovey with your boyfriend!” Myungsoo snapped back at you and you silenced at his remark. You ducked your head down and you realized that his statement was correct too.

“Sorry…” You mumbled softly.

“You can paid off your sorry by paying attention to me more when he’s gone.” Myungsoo stated and winked at you jokingly. Even though Myungsoo knew that he’s not joking. You just nodded and giggled.

You brushed your arms several times to get you warmer and Myungsoo noticed your attire and he slapped his forehead lightly.

‘Babo, why I didn’t notice it earlier that she’s wearing a thin attire.’ Myungsoo mentally cursed himself and scooted over her and took off his thick coat and put it around your shoulder.

“Babo, why you go out in a thin attire, it’s winter already silly.” You just sheepishly grinned and snuggled yourself more in his thick coat and you could smell his signature smell and somehow it comforts you so much.

You and Myungsoo continued chatting and joking with each other until you realized that the sky is dark already and the weather is getting colder and colder and you glanced toward Myungsoo who only had his hoodie on with a cardigan inside it.

“I think we should go home, it’s dark already and you’re getting colder because you lend me your thick coat.” You smiled warmly at him and got up from the bench. You’re about to took Myungsoo’s coat off but his hand stopped you from doing so.

“I’ll walk you home, and you can wear it until you’re home.” Myungsoo warmly smiled at you and you smiled back. Both of you headed toward your house and along the way home both of you will chatting about random things and joking with each other. You laughed happily and instantly forgot about your problems because Myungsoo always made it to make you laugh.

 

In no time, you reached your house. You’re facing Myungsoo and took off his coat and handed it over to him. Myungsoo took it and wrap himself in his coat.

“Hurry up, get inside. It’s getting cold.” Myungsoo encouraged you to go inside. You nodded. You turned your body but then it’s like you forgot something you turned your body and facing him again and hurriedly ran to him and hug him.

Myungsoo’s eyes went wide at your sudden hug and his heart beats rapidly and hoping you couldn’t feel it.

“Thank you. Thank you very much for today.” You softly whispered, still in his embrace. He slowly hugged you back and snuggled his face to your hair unknowingly.

You couldn’t deny that his hug is really comfort and good and you just fit perfectly in his embrace. You snuggled to his chest more and mumbled thank you again.

You let go the hug and warmly smiled at him. Myungsoo couldn’t help but genuinely smiled to you and ruffled your hair little bit.

You giggled, "Do you know what? This is the first time I saw you smiling so genuinely and warm. You should smile like this more often.” You told him. He blushed and scratch the back of his head.

“Or maybe I just smiled like this to you only and more often.” Myungsoo stuck out his tongue jokingly. Both of you giggled and then you bid goodbye and headed inside. Myungsoo waited until your room’s light went on and after it’s on, Myungsoo headed home.

 

Not long after you entered your room, you received text.

You should laugh and smile more often too. Don’t think too much. Whenever you feel sad or you need someone to talk with or to rant to, just text me and I’ll call you :)   -L

Automatically, you smiled at the text but frowned at ‘L’ word. You never liked that nickname. You just feel like calling him Myungsoo better than L.

You too! Smile and laugh more often! I will and I will text you, don’t worry ;) thank you so much, really. And, no you’re not L! You’re Myungsoo! :p     -~~~

Myungsoo who just read your reply, automatically grinned at your reply. Unknowingly, it makes you two texting to each other until you fell asleep. Indeed, you forgot about your problems as Myungsoo never mentioned your father, Dongjun, or Dongjun’s father, or his sister or America during you two texting to each other. You felt thankful because he’s being really concerned and really nice toward you. This is the first time you felt that Myungsoo really concerned and he actually capable of being such a nice guy like this.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@omgzniks : yeah me too sad that he's leaving ;( thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@luckilife : that's why that's the major plot ;) and yeah i feel bad too for him ;( thanks for commenting! keep commenting! :*

@arianne_luv_minho : but his father's intention is not that right ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@ilovemilk : LOLLL I like your comment ;;) HAHA thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@creaminology : LOLLL agree with you! ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@LuvvKyuWook : sorry but he has to leave ;( thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@TeaMinT : LOLL x) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS
NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE
ME LOVE YOU GUYS<3 :*