Chapter 33

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

Dongjun stormed inside his house and he saw his sister was sitting with his father on the dining table, happily chatting. He went furious when he saw her happily laughing while he knew that what she did was wrong. He dashed toward his sister and roughly grab her wrist.

“Ya! Dongjun! What the hell are you doing!” HyunA yelled as Dongjun had a tight grip on HyunA’s wrist. Their father surprised as he saw Dongjun’s rough attitude.

“Dongjun! Let go of your sister!” Dongjun’s father ordered Dongjun in a loud voice. Dongjun turned his head toward his father and scoffed.

“You mean, my ty step sister, huh?” Dongjun’s father taken aback at his cuss words. He never saw Dongjun being as rough as this and he always being a good son and a decent son, but this, this is not Dongjun.

“Watch your mouth, Dongjun!” His father started to lose his temper.

“Just to let you know, dad. This so-called precious daughter you have here is dating an older man. A way too old. That guy is almost as old as you, for God’s sake! And because of her, that man’s marriage was ruined!” Dongjun blurted out. HyunA stood still like a statue in her position and ducked her head down.

“Don’t you dare tell lies like that, Dongjun. There’s no way your sister would do that. Appa aware that she’d prefer dated an older man, but that’s okay right? Don’t tell lies like that. I know that you’re a good son, what’s gotten into you today, son?” Dongjun’s father softened trying to calm Dongjun.

Dongjun’s patience has been running out. He thrashed HyunA’s wrist and he threw his palm on his face in disbelief. “I do not tell lies, father. You have to believe me. You’d better give her a good lesson. She ruined someone else’s marriage and she’s dating someone who should be her father instead of her boyfriend!” Dongjun raised his voice and stormed out of his house.

His father and HyunA just stood there still in shock at Dongjun’s explanation. “Dongjun lied!” HyunA yelled as she stormed to her bedroom and locked herself up. Dongjun’s father threw himself into the chair and stared blankly as his mind wandered around and deciding who to believe, his daughter or his step-son.

 

Dongjun sped off to your house and when he arrived in front of your house, he waited for a while, deciding whether he should sneak inside or not. But he couldn’t bear it anymore, he needs you, he climbed up the tree and sneak inside your room. You were browsing the internet on your laptop in your bed when you suddenly felt a pair of arms was thrown around your body.

“Omo!” You shrieked in surprised but you felt familiar with this embrace. You turned your head to the side and you found Dongjun’s face beside you. He rested his chin on your shoulder and snuggled his face to your neck.

You had the urge to asked him to leave but then you saw his face, you could tell that he’s suffering right now, and you decided to kept silent and let him be for a while.

“Please.. please.. stay like this for a while, ok?” Dongjun pleaded. You could sensed suffer and sadness by his voice. You nodded slowly and you pulled him to lie down on the bed beside you, he still didn’t let you go and buried himself on your neck and your shoulder. You patted him on his back and kept saying, “That’s okay, I’m here. I’m right here.”

Your voice soothed him and soon enough he fell asleep in your embrace. You didn’t want to wake him up, so you kept still like that but you couldn’t sleep this time, you stayed awake because your mind was too occupied with so many things.

Again, you soothed him. “I’m right here, I’m always here. Ssh. Ssh. It’s alright….”

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ilovemilk : too bad I had to make him died ;( aww thank you so much :') your comment made my day! here you go ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@omgzniks : thanks for commenting :) :) keep commenting! :*

@woohinfinite : we'll see that later ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting!

THANK YOU SO MUCH 52 SUBSCRIBERS AND 1731 VIEWS :') :')
I'm sooooooo happy, I never thought that many people would subscribe and view my fanfic :')
Me love you guys<3

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIEND!
NO SILENT READERS GUYS ;)
ME LOVE YOU AND THANKS A BUNCH! :*

And sorry for the short chapter :3 I'll update soon! ;)