Chapter 26

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The sun was setting and you along with your classmates were just chilling on the beach watching the sunset while drinking the cocktail. Minho just announced to the class that there’s going to be a party on the local bar near the hotel tonight. You were excited for it. You’ve always excited for a party, and thankfully you brought along your maxi dress which suitable for the beach party later.

You decided to grab your meal first so that later on the party you won’t hungry. You grab Sooyoung’s hand and dragged her to the hotel’s restaurant.

“So, you owe me a story, remember?” Sooyoung poke your arms as she shoved her noodle into . You groaned as she asked you that question.

“There’s nothing between me and him. Seriously. If there’s something, you are the first person that I’m going to tell to! Don’t worry bestie!” You assured her and she eyed you suspiciously.

“Well then, do you like him? Because I’m pretty sure that he likes you though.” Your eyes went wide at her remark.

“I think you’re wrong, silly you. And I don’t know about that, yet. Just let it flow, shall we?” You winked at her. She just rolled her eyes.

“It’s almost time, let’s get back to our room to get ready, shall we?” Sooyoung wiped with the tissue and got up followed by you. Both of you returned to your room and started to get ready for the party tonight.

You took a shower after Sooyoung’s turn. You decided to wear light make-up, only with powder, orange mixed with brown eyeshadow a bit and eyeliner and lipgloss. You wore your orange-yellow maxi dress with a typical sandals flat.

“Look, who’s the gorgeous lady over here.” Sooyoung offered her arms toward you and you just grinned widely.

“And who is this pretty lady.” You stated as you linked your arms into her arms. Both of you got out from your room and bumped to Dongjun who just got out from his room as well.

“Wow, 2 young pretty lady, over here.” He winked jokingly at you and Sooyoung. The three of you walked to the bar which is only 5 minutes away from your hotel. The time you reached the bar, the bar was already crowded with many people and you could see your classmates in the corner of the bar while some of your classmates were on the dance floor.

 

The music was blasting and you could feel the excitement and the heat as the crowds were dancing and grinding their bodies to each other feeling the music and some people were just chilling around while seeping to their drinks.

You plopped yourself beside Sooyoung and ordered a drink for you. Your eyes caught on Myungsoo who just entered the bar and since he’s a Kingka, the girls suddenly cheered on him and practically threw their body toward Myungsoo. Myungsoo shrugged them off and just took a sit on the bar stool along with Dongwoo and Hoya.

‘He’s surprisingly looking good tonight..’ You thought as your eyes still fixed on him. He turned his face toward you and fixed his eyes on you as well but the weird thing is you couldn’t avert your gaze, instead you were drown into his deep gaze until Dongjun nudged your body interrupted your thoughts.

‘She looked pretty tonight.. Whatttt? I must be crazy.’ Myungsoo thought and hurriedly he gulped down his drink to brush off the thought.

“Shall we dance?” Dongjun offered his hand and you accepted it happily and both of you headed to the dance floor, the music was booming loudly as the crowds danced like there’s no tomorrow, soon you feel the vibe and follow the rhythm along with Dongjun.

A girl hovered around Myungsoo who’s still fixed his gaze on you, and he held the girl’s waist and headed toward the dance floor, toward you to be exact and bumped his shoulder roughly with you.

‘What the hell is wrong with this guy..’ You glared at Myungsoo who’s by now dancing with the girl beside you. You felt anxious when you saw that but you brushed it off and kept dancing with Dongjun.

“Slow dance time, people!” The DJ hollered and soon the music changed drastically into a slow song, but then it all happened so fast, you were being twirled around and tossed around and now you’re in someone else’s embrace which is Myungsoo’s. Your eyes went wide as you saw that it’s not Dongjun who’s dancing with you right now, but instead it’s Myungsoo.

“My turn, may I?” Myungsoo asked with his deep voice and his deep gaze still fixed on your eyes. You gulped as you grew nervous because of his deep gaze and just nodded lightly.

Dongjun glared at Myungsoo but Dongwoo and Hoya already grabbed him and asked him to join with them before he could pull you back to his embrace. You and Myungsoo danced slowly following the beat. His hands were on your waist while your hands awkwardly clung into his neck and you turned your head to the side, as you didn’t want to meet his gaze.

“Why, afraid to look at this handsome face?” Myungsoo smirked as his chin slightly grazed at your hair. Again, you blushed madly.

“Psh. In your mind.” You snapped him and daringly stared at his eyes but then you hurriedly averted your gaze to other direction and it made Myungsoo chuckled. You hit his chest lightly.

“Feels weird that we’re in this kind of position, isn’t it?” Myungsoo asked as he swayed your body slowly. You nodded and unknowingly you buried your head more into his chest.

“But, to be honest with you for this time, somehow, it felt nice.” Myungsoo calmly stated. Your heart beat really fast and you blushed madly but you nodded at his statement.

Both of you keep swaying following the song until the DJ turned back the music to an upbeat song. And Myungsoo let go of you reluctantly and Dongjun approached you two and grab your waist and pulled you back to his embrace in no time. Myungsoo just stared at you for a while and vanished into the crowd.

“Miss me?” Dongjun jokingly asked. You giggled and you nodded at him. With that, the first day of the trip ended beautifully as you chose to not really care about Myungsoo’s actions and words that night and also with Dongjun. You didn’t think about anything, you just knew that you had fun and freed yourself from disturbing thoughts.