Chapter 45

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You heard a rumbling voice outside your house, and you knew instantly that it was the sound of motorbike. You stuck out your head on the window and you saw Myungsoo hopped off from his bike and took off the helmet and shook his head to get his hair in a good shape again. Somehow you felt fluttered at the sight.

He turned his head toward your window and he caught your gaze and he smiled at you. He climbed the gate carefully and ran toward your window. He was getting ready to climb the tree. You just chuckled at the sight of it.

He managed to climb the tree easily and hovered his leg to get inside your bedroom.

“So, ready to snuck out, young lady?” Myungsoo raised his eyebrow. You sheepishly giggled and nodded. You quickly grab your thick coat and scarf, actually Myungsoo’s scarf since you forgot to give him back his scarf.

“Oh, whose scarf is that, huh.” Myungsoo teased you. You just stuck out your tongue. It’s not the first time you climbed off the tree to snuck out of your room. But still, it made your heart beats rapidly at the thought of sneaking out and especially this is the first time you snuck out with a boy.

You swiftly climbed off the tree quite easily, with a lot of Myungsoo’s help of course, since you’re about to tripped and slipped for a few times. You linked your arms around his waist comfortably.

“So, where are we going?” You raised your voice so that he could hear you. He turned his head.

“I was originally thinking to take you to the beach, since I know you really love the beach. But, the beach is too far from here and there’s no way I’m going to ride the bike to the beach, so I have other place on my mind. Hold on tight, miss.” You tightened your grip.

“Yah, yah. Not that tight.” He coughed and you giggled and loosened up your grip. Both of you sped off to Myungsoo-knows-where. You just comfortably closed your eyes and let the wind stormed pass your face and snuggled your face to Myungsoo’s back.

 

Then the bike Myungsoo rode was stopped swiftly. You opened your eyes and glanced at the surrounding. You raised your eyebrow, trying to figure out where is this place. You hopped off and took off the helmet.

You spotted that this is the park couple blocks away from your house and there’s a big fountain in the middle of the park and people and kids could run around the fountain and play with the water. This park is much bigger than the park near your house.

“No beach, fountain can do, isn’t it?” Myungsoo poked your arms softly. You raised your eyebrow at him in confusion.

“Huh? Oppa! This is winter! Freaking winter! It’s freaking cold! There’s no way I’m going to let myself soaked in wet!” You stomped your feet to the ground. Myungsoo chuckled.

“Alright, let’s sit first, and I’m sure you’ll changed your mind soon.” He winked at you. You just rolled your eyes and scoffed at him.

“Tch. Why so sure that I’ll change my mind soon? It’s not like you can read my mind!” You stuck out your tongue to him as you sat at the edge of the fountain on the grass.

Myungsoo sat beside you. “It’s not that I can read your mind, but I just know you.” He stated shortly. You just didn’t know what to reply so you just kept silence and twirling your feet on the ground.

“So, you feel like talking about it or not?” Myungsoo broke the silence. You tilted your head toward him. You inhaled first before you spoke.

“Guess, I’ve been ranting my bad mood to you but I’ve never really explain to you what had happened between me and him.” You laughed awkwardly.

“It’s okay. You don’t have to explain it to me if you didn’t want. I’m just going to make you forget about it and smiling like nothing happened. And yet, I know already what had happened without you told me.” Myungsoo put both his arms at the back to support his weight as he leaned comfortably.

“But this time, I’m just going to tell you. I feel like I owe you an explanation,” You giggled sheepishly. “He’s just getting busier and busier. He promised me that he will go online tonight so that we can chat and celebrate Christmas together, but he texted me that he couldn’t made it. So yeah, I’m quite disappointed.” You nodded along to your explanation unconsciously.

“Be patient, you’ll get used to it.” Myungsoo stated in a flat tone. Your eyes went wide.

“What?! Get used to it? How come!” You bewildered.

Myungsoo roared in laughter. “Yah! I’m just joking! Chill, lady. Just be patient. You can’t help it. He’s busy with business. Be thankful that he’s busy with business, instead of girls!” Myungsoo snapped at you.

You just nodded and let out a big sigh.

“So, changed your mind?” Myungsoo got up and stared down at you. You raised your head and you just remembered about what Myungsoo had told you before about playing water in the fountain.

“But it’s winter, it’s cold, it’s in the middle of the night, it’s freezing!” You groaned in disagreement.

“It’s very near to my house, so we can hurriedly go to my house and you can changed your clothes at my house.” He tried to pulled you up by pulling both your arms. You reluctantly got up and followed him to the fountain.

 

Once you got nearer to the fountain, Myungsoo hurriedly splash you with amount of water and you shrieked as the coldness washed your body. You quickly splashed back at him with a bigger amount of water. And soon, both of you were busy splashing each other and laughing like crazy and as usual you forgot about your sadness and your problems.

Myungsoo suddenly pulled you into a tight hug. You bewildered by his action but you hugged him back though. “I’m freezing. Stay like this for a whle.” He clenched his teeth and his body was shivering.

“Me.. too.. yeah, good idea. Stay like this for a while.” You nodded in agreement as your body was shivering too.

“But I think it’s better if we go to my place and changed into a dry clothes and warmed ourselves up.” You nodded once again. You and Myungsoo hurriedly hopped on to the bike and not bothered to put on the helmet since Myungsoo told you that it’s really close to his house. And yes it was, it’s not even 5 minutes and both of you arrived at Myungsoo’s house already or apartment.

 

Two of you were soaking wet and both of you hurriedly entered the elevator and punch the button. “Is your parents home?” You asked cautiously.

“Nah, they’re overseas. Don’t worry.”

Myungsoo entered the password and he opened the door. The room was pitched dark and he the light. It was still the same like before you visited his house.

“Wait here, I’ll go grab towel and dry clothes for you.” Myungsoo rushed to his bedroom. He came out from his bedroom with a towel on his right hand and dry clothes on his left hand. You took the towel and dried your hair and face first and grab the clothes.

“Turned left to the bathroom. Go changed first. I’ll go change in my room.” Myungsoo left you because he was freezing and he needed to change his clothes soon. You locked the bathroom door and you saw that Myungsoo gave you his t-shirt which is quite big on you and a pair of basketball pants which suits you right because the waist line was using rubber.

You got out from the bathroom, and you saw Myungsoo sat on the couch as he watched the television. You approached him slowly. He turned his gaze to you and he giggled.

“You looked cute in my clothes. But seriously, the shirt is too big for you. I thought you’re not that small!” Myungsoo giggled.

“Hey! I’m not fat! And I never thought you were this big!” You snapped at him.

“Hey! I’m not that skinny!” Myungsoo snapped back and both of you roared in laughter. You glanced at the clock in the living world, and it’s just 1.30am which means it’s not that late.

“I’m hungry. Shall we make food or order?” You broke the silence. Myungsoo thought for a while.

“I haven’t done grocery shopping, so yeah let’s order food. Burger King sounds good for you? Since it’s the nearest and ready 24/7.” You just nodded. Meanwhile, Myungsoo watched the television and you lurking around the kitchen to find something edible. Then you found two packs of chocolate powder. You grinned widely and quickly you grabbed a cup and made a hot chocolate for you two.

You plopped yourself on the couch as you put the hot chocolate on the table in front of the couch. But then you sneezed which startled Myungsoo little bit.

“Sorry, I made you sick. Hope you won’t catch a fever.” Myungsoo pouted. You smiled and shook your head.

“Nah, it’s fine. Hurry up drink the hot chocolate. It’s really warm.” You gulped down your hot chocolate. Both of you chatted and laughed to each other while waiting for the food to come. Once the food came and both of you ate happily, Myungsoo took you to your house and he even climbed up the tree to helped you up and left.

‘Indeed, best Christmas. Too bad, you’re not here, Dongjun oppa.’ You sighed as you drifted fell asleep slowly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONG JUNHYUNG ♥

생일축하해용우리저커님; 용준형♥

Sorry, but the main image this time, it has to be Junhyung♥ (He's my ultimate bias)