Chapter 6

I Like Her?! No Way!

"Kim Myungsoo and Yong ~~~, clearly both of you disturbed my class today. As for the punishment, both of you will be cleaning the class after school for a week. Start from cleaning the whiteboard, the small blackboard, window, table and chair. You both are lucky that I didn't assigned you to mop the floor as well. Start from tomorrow. If one of you dare to ditch the punishment, you'll receive three times worse than this." Ms.Hyori clearly stated that and with that she left the room. Leaving both Myungsoo and you in disbelief.

"See, because of you, now I have to clean the class for a week and the worse is I'm going to clean it with you!" You spurted in angry to Myungsoo. Because clearly it's him who pulled a prank on you first.

"Puh-lease, I'm the one who should said that! Can't you see? Well, you can work on all of them, since I'm going to ditch them anyway." Myungsoo huffed at his hair.

"What? Ditch? Make me clean the whole class by myself? Don't you dare! I am so going to tell Ms.Hyori!"

"You dare to do that? You dare to tell Ms.Hyori about me? Telling that L ditching? No, you won't dare! Because no one dares!" Myungsoo glared at you while approaching you slowly but sure and it makes you step back until he cornered you to the wall.

"Huh, who do you think you are? You're only Kim Myungsoo! Why should I afraid of you? You're not the president of the country!" You dared Myungsoo who by now already few inches from your face. You felt nervous because both of you were quite close. You can feel his hot breath on your face.

"You can count me as the president of this school, how's that?" He gave you his infamous smirk.

"President my . I still telling on you if you ditch!" You pushed him hard and you freed yourself and ran off out of the class. Myungsoo didn't ran after you. He was in his deep thought.

'I can tell that she's being serious from her gaze. I know that gaze, Sunggyu hyung told me before. Guess, I can't ditch. Damn it.' With that Myungsoo grab his bag and headed home.

--- TOMORROW ---

"Hooray! Finally school's over! Ya ~~~-ah, let's go out and have some fun with the girls!" Sooyoung threw her head back to take a look at you who's busying putting books in your bag.

"I'm sorry, Sooyoung-ah. I can't. I have punishment afterschool for a week." You pouted in sad. Dongjun who overheard it cannot help it but to look back to look at you.

"Punishment? Because of yesterday incident? What kind of punishment she gave you?" Dongjun asked.

"You know, clean the whole class. Thankfully she didn't asked me to mop the floor as well. I might dead because of tired if she asked me to mop the floors as well."

"Wait.. wait.. you're cleaning the whole class by yourself alone?" Dongjun furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course not Dongjun oppa! I'm with him of course." You glared at Myungsoo who's sleeping soundly beside you.

'Dongjun oppa? She called him oppa already? What a girl.. Pity Sunggyu hyung who like a girl who easily call other boy oppa..' Myungsoo thought while keep his head laying in the desk.

"Aww, too bad then. I wish I can help you, but Ms.Hyori is very strict, if she caught me helping you, you'll get worse punishment." Dongjun said with a sincere smile. You felt warm because of his smile.

"Ah, is alright oppa! You know that I'm strong right? See, my muscle!" You showed Dongjun and Sooyoung your arms and flexed it and try hard to show them your invisible muscle.

"Muscle? Fat, you mean." Myungsoo rise up suddenly and before you able hit him, he dashed off already to grab the utensil to clean the class.

"Aish.. that boy. Hey, Myungsoo! Grab all of the utensils, alright?" You hollered at him and he didn't look back or even answer you. You sighed. Dongjun and Sooyoung bid goodbye and went outside. You were waiting for Myungsoo and you thought an idea. You're going to scared him by surprising him when he reached the door. You hide behind the door waiting patiently for Myungsoo. Then you heard the doorknob being open.

"Boo!" You screamed and jumped off in front of Myungsoo. Myungsoo yelped in surprise and jumped because he surprised.

"Oh my! What the !" Myungsoo yelled. He clenched his chest tightly as if he got a heart attack. "Yah! Yong ~~~! What the are you doing?! Are you crazy!" Myungsoo yelled in a very loud voice. You flinched at it. It's the first time you saw Myungsoo angry, scratch that, very very angry at you. Besides before you saw him angry at a random girl, but this time he was angry at you. Like, totally angry.

"Sor.. sor.. sorry.." You stuttered weakly in fear. Myungsoo let a huge sigh came out from his mouth.

"Since you just knew me, I'll forgive you. Just so you know, I. ing. Hate. ing. Surprises." You nodded as a sign that you understand that he hates surprises very much. You noted to yourself to not surprise him anymore since you didn't like to be scolded like that, especially that scary. Myungsoo then continued wiping the table while you grab the rag and wipe the window near Myungsoo. Both of you were silenced and somehow you felt it not that awkward but you felt itchy to talk to him.

"So, do you have any siblings?" You asked him randomly. Myungsoo tilted his head up and raised his eyebrow.

"Hmm." He answered shortly. You frustrated because of his short answer. You were expecting to him to ask you back, just you know to shoot the breeze. Instead of being silence like this.

"Oh gosh, I can't stand it. Talk, will you? I hate working like this and it's really quiet in here. Creeps me out a bit." You brushed your arms while looking around you even though it's still bright in the outside but you can't help to feel chills because of the silence.

"What do you want to talk? Aren't you thinking of some plan to pulled another prank on me?" You gulped and you shook your head furiously.

"No! I do not!" You still shook your head furiously. Myungsoo smirked.

"Well, I do!" He said that and directly threw the whiteboard's eraser toward you. You didn't have time to dodge away from it. It hits your shoulder. The dust flew frantically around you. You cough and sneeze at it. But your cough and sneeze become frenzy and red spots starts appearing on your arms. Myungsoo noted that.

Myungsoo approached you, "Hey, are you alright?"

"Hhh.. I'm... allergic.. to.. marker.. and its dust.. hhh..." You're having a difficulty in breathing right now and kept sneezing.

His eyes widened in shock, "Seriously? Holy crap! What should I do? Oh God!"

"Calm.. down.. just.. get.. me.. hhh.. some.. water.." You answered him weakly while trying to set your breath and calmed yourself down.

Myungsoo hurriedly went over to his bag and grab his bottle and gave you his bottle. You start drink it and pour the water in your arms and in your face. Your breathing started being steady and calm.

"What the just happening?" Myungsoo stared at you in shock.

"It's okay, I'm okay now. It's just that I'm allergic to markers and its dust, that's why I never clean the whiteboard or even the blackboard." You gave him a warm smile and you didn't even blame him. Myungsoo stood there blankly and trying to catch up things on his mind.

'I just caused her allergy to react and yet she didn't blame me or even angry at me. Yet she smiled at me? How come?'

"You're not angry?" Myungsoo asked carefully while approached you.

You shook your head, "Why should I? I know you didn't know that and you did it unintentionally, right?" Again, you gave him a smile and continued wiping the window. Myungsoo nodded and muttered 'sorry' weakly. You heard that and you just giggled at it. 

'Well, probably hyung told me before, but I forgot. You can count it as I don't know right..' Myungsoo thought at it.

Soon both of you finished cleaning the class. You were pack your things up until you felt someone tapped your shoulder, you glanced at your right side to see who tapped your shoulder.

"Let's go home. Let me walked you home, since I caused your allergy react today." You smiled and nodded. Your house is not that far from school that's why both of you just walk on your feet. Again, the walk was a silent walk.

"Why everytime I'm with you, and only both of us, why are we being so silent like this?" You break the silence. Myungsoo glanced at you and shrugged his shoulder in silent. You huffed at your fringe and pouted your mouth. Myungsoo caught that and he smiled at it.

'Wait.. Did I just smile? What the hell. Maybe it's just because I felt guilty toward her because of today.' Myungsoo kept assured himself in his thought. Soon both of you reached your house.

"Your parents are home?"

"Yeah, probably my mom is home already." You gave him smile again. You smiled to him quite a lot today.

"Your dad?" 

"He's not here. He left me when I was a kid." You answered him shortly. Before Myungsoo could respond with his words, you hurriedly say goodbye and entered your house. 

'Crap. I forgot about that!' Myungsoo slapped his forehead lightly and cursed himself for being an idiot that brought up such a sensitive issue.

'Hyung, today I made her hurt, I hope you don't mad at me. And, I walked her home now. Not secretly. But yeah, guess I made her pretty suffer today. Sorry hyung, can't help it.' Myungsoo thought to himself while he walked home which his house is not that far from your house. Suddenly, he slipped a can and fell on his .

"What the hell.." Myungsoo looked at the can which lying there in the road in peace and he felt a chill wind breeze through him. Myungsoo shuddered at it and muttered 'sorry' again.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@hmoobthorgurl_K3U : Hehe thank you so much! Here's the update, and I'll update soon! :)

@Marzenix5 : here's the update! I'll update soon :)

How was it ? Comment. Love. Subscribe!
Thanks a bunch, xx


Love,Y