Chapter 13

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

As the night grew deeper, both of them were sleeping by now. Still in that uncomfortable position on the bench at the park. But then you woke up slowly while stretching your body and you realized you were sleeping on something hard yet oddly comfortable and it’s warm. You glanced to your right and your face was really close with Myungsoo’s face who was silently sleeping in peace. You couldn’t help but to stare at his face for a while.

‘He is handsome.. no wonder he’s a kingka..’ You thought on your head.

Suddenly, Myungsoo stretched his body and slowly woke up. You startled by his sudden movement and quickly facing other way so that he wouldn’t know that you just checking him out. He smirked.

“Just checking out my handsome face?” He asked with full confident.

You scoffed, “In your dream!” He chuckled because of your response. Then he stretched his arms and yawned.

“It’s 10pm already. Time flies, huh? Shall we go home?” You nodded. Both of you got up and headed home. Your mind still full with the thought of your father and his girlfriend.

As if Myungsoo able to read your mind, “Don’t think about it anymore.. You’ll stress and you’ll end up crying again.” You glanced up to get a better look at his face who by now seems didn’t have any emotion on him since he just staring at the road in front of him.

“But..”

“I’m sure he has a good reason. Okay?” Myungsoo cut you off and right now he glanced down at you with his apologetic smile and warm smile. You felt at ease. You just nodded by his advice. Soon both of you reached your home. You let out a sigh as you were in front of the door already.

“Go on, go inside. See you tomorrow at school.” Myungsoo patted your shoulder and then he waved goodbye and he’s gone from your sight. You open the door, and you saw your mom was watching TV.

“I’m home..” You said weakly.

“Oh, you came? Have you eat?” You shook your head and your mom got up and headed to the kitchen as she asked you sit down on the dining table. She scooped you a rice onto your bowl and place it in front of you.

“Mom, I saw dad again today. But this time, she’s with a girl.. A young girl..” Your mom’s eyes went wide but she still managed to calm.

“Ah, so you knew already?” Your mom didn’t know what to say anymore.

“I hate him..” You said weakly while scooping the soup and pour it into your rice bowls.

“Nevertheless, he is still your father.. try to forgive him, okay?”

“Are you crazy, Mom?! How could you even say that in a calm voice? How could you even forgive him and even asked me to pay respect to him after all this years and even kept his photograph inside of the house! He ditched us for that !” You went angry and you raised your voice as the furious boiled up inside yourself. Your mom just silent at your rants.

You dashed to the living room, and you grab the photo of you and your father and smashed it to the ground. The glass frame broke into pieces. You ran off to the bedroom. But this time, you couldn’t cry. You had gone tired from those crying today.

All you felt was betrayal, hatred, disappointment, and sadness. Those feelings were mixed inside of you that makes you stress and you ended up fell asleep. You had a nightmare that day. You woke abruptly because of your nightmare. You looked at the watch in the nightstand next to your bed. It shows that it’s 5am already. You decided to go out to the park to jogging while listening to music.

You washed your face and brush your teeth and tied your long hair in a messy ponytail and you changed your clothes into a sport clothes. When you got out of your room, your mother was cooking already. She glanced at you and  bid you good morning. You smiled and greeted her back.

You were jogging casually, running around your neighbourhood and unconsciously you went to the park you went last night with Myungsoo. You smiled as you saw the swings. You reminisce the memory of last night when you slept on his chest and for the first time he’s being extremely kind and care toward you. Unconsciously, you’re smiling like an idiot in the middle of the park.

“Ya, babo! Smiling all by yourself like a crazy girl.” Someone snapped you out of your mind. You glanced to your right and you saw a very familiar figure standing next to you while stretching his body.

“Tch.. I’m not a crazy girl!” You talked back to him.

“Still.. crazy babo girl..” that man talked back at you calmly.

“Yah! Myungsoo!” You playfully hit his arm. He groaned at it and rubbed his arm for a while.

“Yah yah yah! Who do you called ‘yah’ just now! I’m still older than you! Pay respect!” You stuck out your tongue.

“Older by few months only, please!” Again you stuck out your tongue and ran off leaving him behind speechless.

“That girl…”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

omgzniks: Not really sureeee ;;)
angelrk: here's the update!
raratakishima: Yeah me too wishing for that too LOL! Aww thank you so much :') :*
missukiss7: hehe :)

I'm thinking of having a major twist plot, but still not sure what kind of twist I'm going to use D:
so you guys want it to be super-drama or please don't make it too drama?
Please, tell me what do you want!
As I'm still thinking a several options for the fic :)


Thank you so much for 28 subscribers and 762 views! You guys are jjang and made my day!
READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD!


Thanks a bunch, xx
Love, Y