Chapter 48

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The next morning, you decided to go for a run. You wrapped yourself in a thick coat and a warm scarf. You went to the park and start running with earphones in your ear while humming to the melody.

You heard a faint voice calling out your names, but you shrugged it off until you felt someone tapped your shoulder. You jumped in surprise and turned your head back. Myungsoo was panting while mumbling your name. You plugged out your earphone.

“Yah, I’ve been calling your name out loud for thousand times!” Myungsoo whined as he still panting. You just stuck out your tongue. Myungsoo motioned you to sit on the bench with him.

“Everything’s good?” Myungsoo broke the silence. You smiled and nodded.

“Are you sure?” Myungsoo asked once again, but this time you can see a slight of sadness and doubt on his face.

You nodded and let out a big sigh. “Don’t worry. I’m very happy that he’s back and he told me already that we shouldn’t get into fight and he will make it up for me. Great, isn’t it?” You smiled widely at the thought of last night.

Myungsoo just nodded deliberately. Both of you went silent again.

“Good to hear that.. if he hurt you or anything, I’ll kill him for sure. And don’t forget, I’m always right here for you okay?” He gave you a sincere smile. You smiled warmly back to him and nodded.

“Don’t forget me, just because he’s back, okay?” He raised his eyebrow.

“I won’t forget you!” You said to him to make sure that you won’t leave him behind. The two of you made a pinky promised to each other. Myungsoo had to go to the market and he excused himself to go first. You headed home afterward.

 

Few days had passed and things between you and Dongjun were just getting better and better, but there’s always this moment where the two of you are going to fight but then it will stopped and trying not to get into fight again. You were happy that finally you can see the old Dongjun even though there are some slight changes on him.

You were cuddling with him on the couch while watching TV. You had the urged to ask this question, you gathered your courage and asked him. “Oppa.. So, you’re back here in Korea, for good?” You asked him carefully without even looking at his face.

“I don’t know..” He mumbled softly. That was not the kind of answer you have expected before.

“What? Seriously?” You asked in disbelief that he would actually answer that kind of question, because you were expecting him to answer ‘yes’ and it would made your heart at ease once and for all.

He nodded slowly. You let out a big sigh. “When are you leaving?” You asked him.

“Depends on my father.”

“Means another long distance relationship?” You crunched your face at the thought of him being away from you. He just shrugged his shoulder.

“Did you ever tell your father that you didn’t want to go to America? Why don’t you ask him to take care of the business in here?” You asked him but then you guilty for asking that. You’re too demanding and you knew you were wrong to asked such things to him.

“What? How can I ask such things to him? It’s my duty to be his successor. And I thought you clearly understand that. Right?” He raised his voice a little bit. It’s not his fault entirely you knew that. It’s just that, you didn’t felt so sure whether you’re capable of doing another long distance relationship.

“I know. I’m sorry. It’s just, I don’t think I’ll be able to do another long distance relationship..” You spoke softly and ducked your head down.

“What do you mean?” He raised his voice in disbelief at your last remark. He now grabbed your shoulder and turned your body to face him but you turned your head to the other way to avoid his gaze.

“I know it’s hard. But I trust you, you trust me. We can do this together. Let’s try again, okay? Remember, two months ago, when both of us were really busy but we always had time to text to each other or call. We can do it. Trust me.” He assured you once again and pulled you into his embrace tightly. You smelled his signature scent and it calmed you somehow.

You just nodded and smiled at him and assuring yourself that everything is going to be alright and you can do it this time even there is this a flinch inside your heart.

 

Few days had passed and Dongjun still haven’t got any news from his father when is he going back to America. You were sitting on your chair on the class, waiting for the teacher to come. Myungsoo nudged you,  “So Dongjun is staying here for good?”

You shrugged his shoulder. “He said he’s not sure. Depends on his father.” You let out a big sigh. Myungsoo patted your back.

“You’re ready for another long distance relationship?” He eyed you suspiciously.

“Well, he assured me that we could pull it off. Somehow I felt that we could pull it off, but I don’t know. Not a hundred percent sure of it though.” You muttered out your feelings. He silence for a while.

“Follow your heart.” Myungsoo stated shortly. You blinked your eyes several times and ducked your head down and drowned yourself in the deep thought.

‘I wish I could tell you to let him go easily…’

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@ilovemilk: LOL I love your spam comments ;) :* LOL don't make Dongjun cheated on another girl x) anyway thanks for answering regarding the badboy and good boy ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting ;) :*

@Swaggerlicious: don't worry Dongjun is not cheating on her ;) thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@TeaMinT: agree with you, i would go for myungsoo all the way LOL thanks for commenting and keep commenting ! :*

@supermeekey: i'll keep updating, dont worry ;) awwww thank you so much! :* thanks for commenting and keep commenting! :*

@Sun_YuRi: take your time ;) and thank you so much! thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@luckilife: agree with you! thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@myungkitty-ah: thanks for commenting and keep commenting ;) :* and thanks for answering!

@creaminology: LOL those 2 years they still keep in contact x) hahaha thanks for commenting and keep commenting :*

@TheLaughableOne: LOLLLL who knows he can be the good guy HAHA xD thanks for answering ;)

@kyumee68: thanks for answering! Keep commenting :*

@LuvsTeenfiniteAndZEA: thanks for answering and keep commenting! :*

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm torn between

GOOD GUY: Junhyung or Myungsoo (again) ? Is it okay IF later at the end it's Myungsoo again?

BAD GUY: Zico or L.Joe

Keep telling me which one you choose okay! Please, pretty please with cherry on top!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

THANKS FOR READING

READ. LOVE. COMMENT. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS!

NO SILENT READERS, PLEASE

ME LOVE YOU GUYS :*