Chapter 16

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

As the teacher blabbered about Korean history in front of the class and some of the students were dozed off and some of them secretly texting and doing random things, you were always stealing a glimpse of Myungsoo. Trying to grab the perfect timing to asked him about his statement earlier.

“Pay attention to the lesson.” He snapped you without facing you at all. You were jumped a little bit because he snapped you out of your thoughts.

“Oh? Oh..” You mumbled and you started to scribble on your notes again. Then you felt something hit your head lightly. You saw a crumpled paper fell from your head. You opened the crumpled paper and it’s written:

 

Yah, I’m bored~

-Oppa

 

You smiled at it. You write beneath the words.

 

Me too :( I wish it over soon! ;p

 

You threw lightly to Dongjun who sat in front of you which landed perfectly on his desk. You saw that he picked that up and opened the crumpled paper.

 

Are you ready for today’s P.E Test? I heard that we’re going to running circling the running track 4 times :(

 

As soon as you read that, unconsciously you yelled, “WHAT?!”

The whole class turned their heads toward you and the teacher stop teaching. You realized that you just yelled really loud and you just grinned sheepishly while scratching the back of your head.

“Hehehe.. Umm.. Sorry..” The teacher shook her head in disbelief.

“You just finished your punishment and now you’re asking for one more week? Very well then, since it’s Friday, start from Monday tomorrow.” She said as she fixed her glasses. You just gasped and let out a big sigh.

“Told you so.” Myungsoo said to you with his gaze still fixed on the teacher. You just scoffed at him.

 

--- P.E CLASS ---

 

You changed into P.E’s uniform already and you were fixing your shoes. Dongjun and Sooyoung stood beside you.

“Oh my God, I totally forgot that today is the exam! I’m not ready at all!” You muttered in annoyance.

“It’s okay, you can do it! I heard we’re going to circling the running track for four times.” Dongjun explained. You groaned at his explanation.

“Four freaking times? That’s too many! The running track is huge! I am so dead when I finished it. Get prepared to carry me home.” You mumbled as you bit your lip. Dongjun and Sooyoung chuckled at your comment.

Three of you walked to the running track. It’s almost noon but the sun risen up already and radiating its heat. The students were groaning because of the hot weather and they were asked to run circling the running for four times in the shortest time they can.

You get your iPod ready on your ear to boost up your mood and energy. It will start soon. You saw Myungsoo who’s stretching his leg slightly. His body was not as built up as Dongjun, but somehow you remembered how comfort his broad shoulder when you fell asleep on his shoulder few days ago and you could see his arm was a bit toned up.

You kept dazing until you realized Dongjun waving his hand in front of your face. “Uh oh.. Oppa..” you gave him smile.

“What are you thinking, silly. Come on, let’s get ready.” He motioned you to stood beside him. You just nodded and followed him voluntarily.

The coach voiced out for the students to lined up neatly and get ready to run when he whistled. Soon the whistle voice was heard and most students were ran frantically. Many of the students ran really fast at the first minutes but then they grew tired and became slower and slower and eventually walk. But Dongjun reminded you already to just go easy and do not rush it and never stop running because once you walked you’ll get tired easily and you won’t be able to run again.

You and Sooyoung were in the same pace and both of you concentrated on running while you humming to a song you’re listening to. You saw Myungsoo who was running up ahead of you but he didn’t look tired at all. He was somehow look enjoying it but in a fast pace while Dongjun who was behind Myungsoo few inches running with full concentrating but he didn’t looked tired either.

 

A while after that you were on your last lap already, Sooyoung who was a bit behind you also catching up with you while Dongjun and Myungsoo finished already way before you. You passed the finish line as Dongjun welcomed you and Sooyoung with a big grin.

“Oh.. My… Hhh… I’m.. Going.. Hhhh.. To… Hhh.. Dead…” You bent yourself to grab your knee and panting really hard.

Dongjun patted your back slowly and chuckled. “You did it! I asked the coach and he said that you got 10 minutes and 40 second. That’s pretty fast for a girl!” He cheered you up. You beamed happy but still panting.

“What about you, oppa?” You asked still trying to catch your breath. You grabbed your bottle and drank the water to freshened you up.

“Me? 7 minutes, that L got 6 minutes. Damn it.” He made a fist. You giggled.

“Aigoo, don’t worry. 7 minutes is also good, Oppa!” You cheered him up as you held his fist to relaxed him. He grinned widely.

Myungsoo saw that, he passed you and ‘accidentally’ bump to your shoulder. You groaned at it and you’re staring at his back.

‘Again.. this odd feeling..’ You thought that but quickly vanished because Dongjun link his arm around your shoulder and that surprised you and you didn’t have that thought anymore as your mind pretty occupied with Dongjun right now.

“I’m sweaty right now, Oppa!” You whined and tried to release yourself from his grip. The students started to murmurs as they passed you and Dongjun by.

“I don’t care.” He said in a singing way. You giggled at it.

“Yah you two! See! You guys are dating, don’t you?” Sooyoung yelled from afar. Myungsoo turned his head toward the two of you and shot you with his glare. You flinched at his glare but you realized you have to clear things up with Sooyoung before another rumors appeared.

“Yah yah yah! Sooyoung-ah! Don’t say nonsense thing before another rumor appeared! No we’re not!” You clearly stated while releasing yourself from Dongjun’s embrace. Dongjun only smirked at your attitude.

“Who knows, soon we will be?” He jokingly said. You widened your eyes and glared him.

“Yah oppa!” You yelled. He laughed at it. Myungsoo huffed and turned his head again.

‘You’d better be not. Sunggyu hyung, they’re not. Don’t worry.’ Myungsoo thought.