Chapter 9

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

You walked down the hallway with Sooyoung on your left to the class. It’s a great morning. You’re in a good mood until you bumped to someone.

“Psh. Watch where you’re going.” The familiar voice is ringing in your ears. You glanced up and you those two cold familiar gaze. None other than Myungsoo’s.

“Yah! You too! Watch where you’re going!” You snapped him back. The other students who saw this started whispering and glared at you.

“What the hell, she talked back to L oppa like that!”
“Who the hell she think she is!”
“Wow, she’s really brave!”
“She’s pretty cute!”

You heard the commotion from people’s whisper and glanced down. Sooyoung kept telling you to shut your mouth and not to snapped him back. Myungsoo just glared at you for awhile.

“Hey ~~~-ah!” You heard someone yelled out your name. You swing your head to see who it is who saved you from Myungsoo’s glare. Dongjun ran a little towards you while waving his hand and grinned widely.

“Are you alright? No scratch from yesterday right?” Dongjun asked worriedly. Sooyoung confused at it.

“Scratch from yesterday? What happened yesterday?” Sooyoung asked. Still in the hallway with Myungsoo still there watching all these and the students as well.

“Oh, yesterday we went out together afterschool, then she being careless and clumsy, she almost hit by a motorbike, thankfully I pulled her in time.” Dongjun explained. Myungsoo’s eyes went wide.

“What the hell! You almost got hit?! Yah! That’s why put your eyes correctly, don’t put it in your knee!” Myungsoo yelled. You were taken aback at it. All the students again whispering and this time it’s louder.

“What the, why L oppa is so angry about it?”
“Why he really care about it?”
“Aww poor girl, thankfully she didn’t got hit.”

You blinked twice, still in confusion. You just got scolded twice in row from the same person, in the same place with the same crowd. Only the difference is, this time his voice is much louder and he sounded pretty furious.

“Yah! You don’t have to scold me or raise your voice! And that’s none of your business!” You raised your voice right in front of Myungsoo’s face and you dashed to your class right away, leaving Myungsoo, Sooyoung and Dongjun in dazed.

“Wow, first time of me seeing ~~~ that angry.” Dongjun stated calmly and followed you inside to the class. But when he reached the class, he saw you already laughing with others and playing with the others.

“And she’s the first person who’s really angry but really fast pull it off.” Dongjun stated calmly again and this time Sooyoung nodded along with Dongjun.

 

Soon the class started, and it’s Literature which is boring and could make you dozed off in time. But you just keep doodling in your paper and sometimes glanced out at the window. You really want to ditch the class. You’re just not in the mood.

You felt something poking your right elbow. It was Myungsoo who poked your elbow. You raised your eyebrow instead of asking him what is he doing.

“Let’s ditch class.” Myungsoo said. Your eyes went wide.

“What? Scared?” Myungsoo smirked. You shook your head little bit.

“Ani, it’s just that you just read my mind.” You giggled

“Okay, first you go out, ask to go to the health center. Wait for me at the rooftop, I’ll catch up with you soon.” You nodded at his explanation. You raised your hand and the teacher stop talking and soon all heads are turning to your direction.

“Umm.. may I go to the health center? I’m not feeling well.” The teacher nodded and continued his teaching. You scooted out of your sit and not forget to tapped Myungsoo’s shoulder and headed outside. You dashed to the rooftop.

‘How does he know that I want to ditch? Plus, he knew that I want to go to the rooftop..’ You thought. You opened the door knob and of course it’s empty. No one barely came to the rooftop because of the rumor that there are many ghosts in there because of many people jumped off the rooftop, but you couldn’t help it to not go to the rooftop sometimes. The view was just great, the wind was blowing perfectly, it’s quiet and it’s just soothed your feeling.

You sat on the bench and you just wiggled your leg back and forth waiting for Myungsoo to show up. Soon, you heard footsteps on the stairs. But the door is not opening. Then you heard the footsteps again. But this time, it’s louder. Soon, the door is being scratched by something, most likely by nail. You know, those screeching sounds. You shivered. You’re approaching the door slowly and about to open the door knob when suddenly the door is being opened abruptly and you jumped because of it and you fell flat on your .

“Boo!” Myungsoo surprised you and he saw you already sat on the ground.

“Scaredy cat!” Myungsoo pointed at you. You scoffed at it and you clenched your chest because it beats rapidly fast. Not because your face and Myungsoo’s face were quite close just now, but because you surprised and you’re about to hit Myungsoo because he surprised you badly.

“Yah! You surprised me! You scared the hell out of me! I thought it was a ghost you know! There are lots of rumors about ghost in here!” You yelled at him. Myungsoo just laughing so hard. He clenched his stomach because he laugh too hard until it’s hurt.

‘Eh? He’s laughing.. first time seeing him laughing this freely.’ You thought while keep staring at his face in silence. Myungsoo then realized that you’re staring at him with your gaze that he couldn’t predict what was it all about.

“Yah, staring at my handsome face?” Myungsoo snapped you out of your thought and he smirked.

“In your dream.” You said and you sat back at the bench and closed your eyes. You felt Myungsoo sat beside you.

“Shall we go somewhere else or you just want to sit here and do nothing?” Myungsoo asked you. Slowly you opened your eyes and look him in the eyes.

“Where do you want to go? Aren’t we gonna get caught if we go outside of the school?”

“Hmm, up to you. We can have culinary trip, if you want. Do you like to eat?” Your eyes beaming at the sound of culinary trip. You nodded your head furiously.

“Whoa whoa, slow down. Alright, let’s go. But we have to go to my house first. I have to grab something first. Do you have spare shirts?”

You shook your head.

“You can borrow my mom’s. I think she has a spare clothes for you to wear. Let’s go!” Myungsoo grab your wrist and pulled you up. Both of you were walking to the backside of the school. You never came to the backside of the school since it’s a bit dirty and a bit creepy.

Your right wrist was being gripped by Myungsoo, but because both of you entered the backside of the school, your left hand grab Myungsoo’s arm that hold your wrist.

Myungsoo smiled at it. ‘What the hell? Did I just smile? Babo!’ Myungsoo thought and shook the thought of his head hurriedly.

You saw the fence was broken and people could slipped in between to go out from the school. Since your body is small, you can slip easily, you thought.

“Now, slipped in between. Hurry.” You slipped in between and Myungsoo slipped after you. Both of you now outside of the school already. You and Myungsoo laugh because both of you succeed slipped out and ditched class. Both of you headed to Myungsoo’s house to grab some things.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@omgzniks : Do they? Do they? Do theyyyyy? Hahahahaha :P

@yoseobbie : Sorry to disappoint you that it's not Myungsoo ;)

@hmoobthorgurl_K3U : Probablyyyy :P Tee-hee :B

New chapter! Anyway, should I bold the dialogue or not? Just wanna make the readers convenient when reading it :) Tell me!
Read. Love. Comment. Subscribe. Spread the fic!


Thanks a bunch!
Love, Y