Chapter 27

I Like Her?! No Way!

 

The next day, you finished showering and you were waiting for Sooyoung to finished getting ready. Minho announced already that today all of them are going to play in the swimming pool, and they were told to wear swimsuit and comfortable clothes.

Finally, Sooyoung finished showering. You wore a bikini, but once again you covered it up with a loose top and it’s a thin fabric ones and you wore beach hot pants. You and Sooyoung went to the hotel’s restaurant to grab breakfast with other classmates. You spotted Dongjun sat with Dongwoo and Hoya and there are 2 empty chair on their table, you hold Sooyoung’s arm and dragged her there.

You greeted them happily as you fixed yourself on the chair. After you and your classmates finished eating breakfast, you all went to the swimming pool. And thankfully, since it’s not a holiday week, there are not many tourist at that time and the swimming pool was empty.

“So, we’re going to play on team. The leaders are Hoya and Dongwoo. Please come up here.” Minho motioned them to get out of the swimming pool.

“Both of you play Rock, Paper, and Scissors. The winner can choose 5 first member on their team.” Minho explained. Dongwoo grinned slyly and he held out a paper while Hoya held out a rock. Dongwoo throw a fist in the air as a sign that he won over Hoya.

“Easy. I’ll choose L, Dongjun, ~~~, Yejin, and Jonghyun!” Dongwoo mentioned those name without being hesitate. You’re a bit shock as Dongwoo picked you. Well, you’re quite good at sport compared to the other girls who’s being such a scaredy cat and a weak girl.

‘Damn it.. I’m in one team with that bastard Dongjun. I intended to beat him today.’ Myungsoo clenched his fist as he walked toward Dongwoo along with his teammates. And so the process of picking member teams finished and Minho started to explain the first game.

“Let’s start the first one with an easy game. The boys carried the girls on their shoulder and start racing from here to the very end and get back to the start point again. Right when they reach the start point, they must do the elephant trunk spin 5 times and do sit up 5 times. The fastest is the winner.” Minho explained and the students groaned at it.

“Don’t worry, there’ll be a present for the winner team, today!” Minho cheered and the students all of a sudden grew interest on the game and started to murmur to each other that they have to win this.

“Let’s start with 2 couple from each team!” Minho yelled. There was a commotion on each team, deciding who’s picking up who.

“Ya, how much do you weigh?” Dongwoo asked you bluntly. You feel shy but you didn’t have any choice but to answer it.

“44kg…” Dongwoo eyes went wide.

“Why? Heavy?” You bit your lip as you shy and nervous.

“Hell no! You’re very skinny! Fine, decided. You’re on!” You surprised at his remark, you glanced at Dongjun who just grinned widely. In the end you ended up pairing with Dongjun. You grew nervous as Dongjun will held you in his shoulder. You were lined up behind him and getting ready to start the race.

Minho yelled for the couples to get ready. You hesitantly hold on Dongjun’s shoulder as he lowered himself so that you could climb on him. You carefully put your legs on his shoulder. When you felt that you got a good grip on him, you whispered to him telling that it’s all set.

“Am I heavy? Sorry..” You whispered weakly as you grab on Dongjun’s hair slightly.

“No you’re not. You’re light as feather.” You giggled as you hit Dongjun’s head jokingly and jokingly groaned. Both of you then get ready as Minho blew the whistle once. You two waited anxiously for the second blew. You heard Minho blew the whistle for the second time and it’s the cue for the couples to start the race.

Dongjun tried his best to swim yet keeping his balance steady as you were on his shoulder even though you were stumbled all the time but you tried hard to make yourself balance and didn’t fall into the water. Dongjun reached the end of the swimming pool and he let out a big sigh and he dive back in to the water and swimming to reach the start point again.

You felt guilty somehow it’s like you’re really heavy that made him let out a big sigh. You felt guilty easily though toward people who’s really close to you. But thankfully Dongjun reached back to the start point first and it makes your guilty gone a little bit. You hurriedly got off from Dongjun’s shoulder and started do the elephant-trunk spin for 5 times and do sit up as fast as you can along with Dongjun.

 

Amazingly, you and Dongjun are the fastest which makes you are the winner. Your teammates rushed toward you and Dongjun and pulled you into a group hug and cheered on you and Dongjun. Myungsoo just stood still on his place and stared at you with a face that you couldn’t tell what’s that about.

“Well, well, congrats for ~~~ and Dongjun who won the first place for the first round. That makes Team A is on the first place with 10 points while Team B with 5 points because one of their couple is the 2nd fastest. Next game, the same relay and couple thingy, the different is you changed your partner with the other one and by the end of the relay, instead of doing spinning and sit-up, you guys will do the Pepero game and the shortest amount left is the winner!” Minho explained. Your eyes went wide and you gasped at the game. You reluctantly turned your head toward the other member of your team which is Myungsoo.

Yes, Myungsoo is the other couple on your team who also doing the relay just now. Which means, you’re going to partner up with him and do the Pepero game. You felt like you want to vanished right away.

Myungsoo approached you and tapped your shoulder and you flinched in surprise. “Hey..” He smiled warmly.

“Err.. He.. Hey..” You grinned awkwardly as he motioned you to stood behind him and get ready in position.

You gulped as you saw Myungsoo’s back. ‘Oh God, can I just faint right now?’  You thought as your face cringed as you imagined you and Myungsoo doing the Pepero game. ‘Help me, God…’

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow, almost reach Chapter 30!
I have 2 new fanfic already on my mind, and it's full of twist and excited :D :D can't wait to start on them ;)

READ. COMMENT. GIVE LOVE. SUBSCRIBE. SPREAD IT TO YOUR FRIENDS.
THANKS A BUNCH, I LOVE YOU GUYS
NO SILENT READERS PLEASE :) :*